Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) (66011 Views)

See How We Barbecue Rams In Birnin Kebbi Today Sallah Day / The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / The 200 Naira Suya Meat I Bought today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by redcliff: 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
Look at the neighborhood of a nairalander. Useless set of people that are riffraffish and they will be arguing with you like the even got the right to. Person dey stay for village, I used to wonder why 30k meant so much to these people. now i know, its so glaring now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Delightsome2023: 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2023
ManirBK:
that was how we do it here on Sallah day
is it costly?
Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by BRATISLAVA: 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2023
This is 2023. Stop the fake news.
Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Evergreen4(m): 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2023
fman:

Wooow. I have never been there before.
I wish I could be there soon.
I bet you'll love kebbi. I did my nysc there years back. Serene and peaceful

1 Like

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by ElValiente(m): 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
Front page in 2023 grin
Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by drezzyx(m): 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2023
Looks dirty and unhealthy

1 Like

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Jeffyblaq(m): 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2023
Dirtiness is a norm in Nigeria..

Meat looks good tho but I CAN'T eat dat..

Thank y'all
Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by izzou(m): 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2023
Dortmundfx:
. You are correct, a peaceful state I served in Koko... I enjoyed my stay there and till now my friends from up there do communicate

Koko/Besse LGA

I served in GSS Koko, opposite St Andrews Anglican Church
Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Nawttiboi007(m): 12:49pm On Apr 01, 2023
Just the way adultry cheap for west.. cos na giveaway marriage and their men no go fit keep up so the baby mamma abi na awoof wife go Dey knack away anyhow for indomie
Olam09:
Meat dey cheap for north because na suffer head plenty for there. Who get big money to buy meat. Northerners don't really have that money to purchase a ram on a norm.

1 Like

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Dindondin(m): 12:51pm On Apr 01, 2023
ManirBK:
MORE AGAIN
See meat
Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2023
Op u are wicked!

u wan make me go dey look 4 hot roasted suya now!
undecided
Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Decentlyproud(m): 1:04pm On Apr 01, 2023
Koko Besse LG...I served there too...goat,water melon and dry fish very cheap...The people there are accommodating and peace loving.
andycoal40:

Very good town.. I served in Saminaka during my nysc
Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Haveyoueatentod: 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2023
Op add graphic pics now
Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2023
Which area is this, I live in Birnin Kebbi
Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by highchief1: 1:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
ManirBK:
MORE
the only thg I think I miss in Nigeria.
Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by luluosas(m): 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2023
Una happy enjoyment oooooooo
Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by EmmyNorse(m): 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2023
I remember how the good people of kebbi state bring meat to me every year during leya sallah, I miss my friends and family over there.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by hollywater: 2:16pm On Apr 01, 2023
sweetonugbu:
The enviroment
Very dirty.

1 Like

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by ManirBK: 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2023
Nairalander248:
Mod just woke this 2022 post
yes I called their attention to the topic again so they took it to front page. They even delete my comment last 2 hours ago were I demand for them to review the post and take it to front page and they did. Nairalander248
Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Nairalander248: 3:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
ManirBK:
yes I called their attention to the topic again so they took it to front page

Sallah never reach na..
Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by ManirBK: 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2023
MARSHALDEMSA202:
Which area is this, I live in Birnin Kebbi
last year's Sallah across Birnin kebbi areas the pictures from last year
Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by ManirBK: 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2023
Nairalander248:

Sallah never reach na..
the pictures are from last year's Sallah check the date of the post
Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by ManirBK: 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2023
ElValiente:
Front page in 2023 grin
yes I posted it last year and front page this year because I demand for a review of the topic

1 Like

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by faithfull18(f): 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
They must be tired of eating meat.
Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by ManirBK: 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
Delightsome2023:
is it costly?
we did it together I mean family members. each family do their own together is like tradition every Sallah day
Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Afolabiabdullah(m): 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2023
[b][/b]wow!!
ManirBK:
MORE
Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by GloriousGbola: 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2023
ManirBK:
MORE

Finally. But after all the picture of sliced and diced meat, your picture of the finished product and it's consumption is a disappointment
Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by ManirBK: 3:33pm On Apr 01, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Finally. But after all the picture of sliced and diced meat, your picture of the finished product and it's consumption is a disappointment
Not all bro. I snap the pictures from different areas in Birnin Kebbi. you know you will be disappointed with others pls don't generalised ok
Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by bibiking7(m): 3:38pm On Apr 01, 2023

Best Suya ever is in the north.

Re: See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by IecheM(m): 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2023
ManirBK:
This is Birnin Kebbi the capital of kebbi state. see how we slaughtered and barbecue Rams and cows across the city to celebrate the Sallah.
Which area do you stay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Over 8k Spent In A Lagos Market / N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State / Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.