Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Wike: I’ll Hand Over Properly To My Successor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I’ll Hand Over Properly To My Successor (14764 Views)

Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) / 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose / Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wike: I’ll Hand Over Properly To My Successor by ogmask: 7:28am On Jul 10, 2022
tesppidd:
Wike; the man i have seen in my lifetime who displays hypocrisy with utmost confidence, in the greatest manner.

In almost every aspect of governance and politics, this man is 1 million percent more guilty than what he accuses others of.

Only two things can be this cause of this; It is either he always thinks that his audience is made up of stupiid people or he is always intoxicated.

You dey see far... How pple see nothing wrong in his style baffles me. He talks of handover just because he feels he can rig his puppet in. Let's see what happens when another person wins.

Re: Wike: I’ll Hand Over Properly To My Successor by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 10, 2022
tesppidd:
Wike cannot win any election outside of Rivers state.

Akuko ndi mgbu
Re: Wike: I’ll Hand Over Properly To My Successor by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 10, 2022
ogmask:

You dey see far... How pple see nothing wrong in his style baffles me. He talks of handover just because he feels he can rig his puppet in. Let's see what happens when another person wins.

Who wan win? #Fubara2023. E be like you no know Rivers matter. Who wan try?
Re: Wike: I’ll Hand Over Properly To My Successor by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 10, 2022
Skyvice:
I have always known wike to be a mad man, not fit enough to govern my belove rivers state but his comment on Hon udi has shown that indeed he is a loose mad man on the streets. When wike speaks and acts does it show like someone who has formal education? The answer is no. Hon udi is far better than a thousand you, he has impacted positively in the lives of abuans with the little position of leadership God have him before.what did you do as an LG chairman let alone as governor, all you do is to do projects that will give you kick backs. That is why you can not employ, no human capital development cos they wouldn't give you kick backs. Wike is the worse thing that has happened to rivers state. A complete mad man

Oga, you dey cap

Re: Wike: I’ll Hand Over Properly To My Successor by crossbreedwears(m): 7:48am On Jul 10, 2022
When was the last time a civilian became Defense Minister??
Moh247:

Wicked Wike, the man who gave IPOB Obidient full home trading their fathers failed at, for free

This is the next Nigerian Defence Minister under Jagaban

He spoke with IPOB terrorist in Oyigbo in the language they understand

Re: Wike: I’ll Hand Over Properly To My Successor by Moh247: 7:55am On Jul 10, 2022
crossbreedwears:
When was the last time a civilian became Defense Minister??

Kwankwaso was a defence minister and he did better than the fake generals we have

Re: Wike: I’ll Hand Over Properly To My Successor by Ojuntana: 8:15am On Jul 10, 2022
Moh247:

Good , help us prophecy Dave Umahi as Minister of works, and Peter Obi Minister of trade, Osinbajo Antorney General of the Federation

A united Nigeria we want
A former VP as attorney general?
You try well well
Re: Wike: I’ll Hand Over Properly To My Successor by ogmask: 8:18am On Jul 10, 2022
handie:
Wike sha, though brash and unpolished, I like this man. He is passionate and tries to do what he feels is best for his state. Normally, I know say the guy dey veeery corrupt and that's why he's working to install his state's accountant General as new governor. But, PDP goofed by not giving the ticket to Wike. Wike would have done beautifully well in leading both PDP to battle and winning.... And with Wike as president, I'm sure insecurity would have been squarely dealt with but they'd rather give their ticket to Atiku Abubakar who is not loyal to the party but has also shown an unwillingness to fight for the party. Why would a presidential candidate of a party be in Dubai chilling when there are crises in his party and the party needs him in d last Gubernatorial election before the General elections? Well, maybe as Obasanjo said in his book, he believes in his money to work for him

Like wasting billion on a law school, he donated to the federal govt, while civil servants and pensioners are suffering.
Like ignoring the Ogoni Eleme road because according to him it is a federal road, yet he has been building bridges on Aba and ikwere roads which are also federal roads. The money rivers states generate from the companies in that axis is not small money oooo.
Like empowering the youths thru taskforce and kpo fire.
Like building ugly and aimless flyovers Abi?
What about the billions wasted in his failed presidential bid? Shey all dis good for the pple of rivers state na. Abeg nor vex mention some of the good things wike don do for rivers pple.
Btw, if you want to see how (modern) flyovers are built visit Uyo.

Re: Wike: I’ll Hand Over Properly To My Successor by mrksquare: 8:19am On Jul 10, 2022
press9jatv:

https://punchng.com/ill-hand-over-properly-to-my-successor-wike/

Wike that isn't intellectually sound making veiled reference to Udi that has First and second degree.

Wike that claims he read political science and law, how has his headship of Rivers state translated to a better quality of life for Rivers people?

In a sane society, people like Wike has no place in assuming governance. Because he lacks character, finese and composure.

Re: Wike: I’ll Hand Over Properly To My Successor by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 10, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Cabals? I'd say Orton is the cause because he was the head of the zoning committee.

Just zone the presidency to the south, Atiku will auyomatically be out of the way and we wouldn't have been here.
Atiku bin dey fear say wike no go respect am wen him make am vice u know say wike sabi talk anyhow him fit even insult atiku one day sef, so na the fear of unsubmissiveness wey make atiku choose okowa wey go dey easy to turn to boy boy
Re: Wike: I’ll Hand Over Properly To My Successor by BeardGangJnr1(m): 8:23am On Jul 10, 2022
He's compensating those who step down for Sim Fubara undecided
These guys contested the PDP govtship ticket and were asked to step down for Sim.. cry
Re: Wike: I’ll Hand Over Properly To My Successor by crossbreedwears(m): 8:25am On Jul 10, 2022
He did better than TY Danjuma??
Moh247:

Kwankwaso was a defence minister and he did better than the fake generals we have
Re: Wike: I’ll Hand Over Properly To My Successor by mrksquare: 8:28am On Jul 10, 2022
tesppidd:

Even in Rivers state, other than rigging he can not win in a free and fair election of one man one vote.

Re: Wike: I’ll Hand Over Properly To My Successor by Prince111111: 8:38am On Jul 10, 2022
tesppidd:
dont mind those yeye people. Had Wike won the ticket, they would have been jumping up and down that it's over for PDP grin

Re: Wike: I’ll Hand Over Properly To My Successor by Olamicwoto: 9:23am On Jul 10, 2022
So u don't want to handover before. Govt house no be family property
Re: Wike: I’ll Hand Over Properly To My Successor by Gistmobng(m): 9:32am On Jul 10, 2022

Re: Wike: I’ll Hand Over Properly To My Successor by poseidon12: 11:53am On Jul 10, 2022
tesppidd:
So why are you questioning a democratic process that produced Atiku?

Was it not shown on national tv?
Did any delegate vote at gun point?
Was any ballot box snatched?

You all Wike fan boys should rest abeg, Wike does not own PDP.

Besides there is nothing that says a party member cannot go and chill in Dubai.

There are Party executives whose duty is to run the party; the chairman, the sectetary, the treasurer, the publicity officer, etc.
All across the country PDP has got the NWC and the NEC, they run the party.
Atiku was never any of that.

Whose fault is it that Wike decided to be doing busy body and spending Rivers money on PDP in the name of "keeping or carrying" the party??

When Rivers people are starving without jobs and pensions?

Stop defending the indefensible. Atiku, at this point in time has no business chilling in Dubai. He is taking Nigerians for granted.
Re: Wike: I’ll Hand Over Properly To My Successor by tesppidd: 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
poseidon12:

Stop defending the indefensible. Atiku, at this point in time has no business chilling in Dubai. He is taking Nigerians for granted.
Point of correction; he is taking his fellow PDP urchins for granted.
Re: Wike: I’ll Hand Over Properly To My Successor by Cromagnon: 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Cabals? I'd say Ortom is the cause because he was the head of the zoning committee.

Just zone the presidency to the south, Atiku would automatically be out of the way and we wouldn't have been here.
in your village head of committee make decision without the committee abi?
Re: Wike: I’ll Hand Over Properly To My Successor by Ahmed0336(m): 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
Cromagnon:
in your village head of committee make decision without the committee abi?

Yes, I believe you're an OSU.
Re: Wike: I’ll Hand Over Properly To My Successor by Cromagnon: 5:39am On Jul 11, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Yes, I believe you're an OSU.
I know you're retarded cos you can't answer simple question

Ex-lagos Deputy Gov Blames Nigeria’s Problems On God’s Anger, Corruption / Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section / Supreme Court Unable To Deliver PDP Ruling Due To Political Interference