Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Aisha Yesufu Dances To 'Buga' Song (Photos, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Dances To 'Buga' Song (Photos, Video) (691 Views)

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu / Aisha Yesufu Dances To El-rufai Rejection / Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Yesufu Dances To 'Buga' Song (Photos, Video) by ebukajay184: 5:19am On Jul 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDWfTkPHKiA

Nigerian female activist, Aisha Yesufu was seen dancing to Kizz Daniel's 'Buga' song in a video shared on her Instagram handle, IGBERETV reports.

Aisha stated that her childhood dream was to be a dancer.

"I love my girls! They came with their music and made me remember my childhood dream was to be a dancer!", she captioned the video.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfzZraGjdW3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Dances To 'Buga' Song (Photos, Video) by ebukajay184: 5:20am On Jul 10, 2022
More

Re: Aisha Yesufu Dances To 'Buga' Song (Photos, Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:22am On Jul 10, 2022
Haram Haram Haram

Make the religion of peace dem no go behead this woman one day o!

See other ladies there no even cover their hair

Haram Haram Haram

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Dances To 'Buga' Song (Photos, Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 5:23am On Jul 10, 2022
Aisha Yesufu do enjoy your moment while it lasts.

Afterall what is there in life without enjoyment.

But for the enjoyment to last, it has to begin by being obidient for life smiley cool smiley.

Obi till 2027!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Dances To 'Buga' Song (Photos, Video) by ebukajay184: 5:26am On Jul 10, 2022
X
Re: Aisha Yesufu Dances To 'Buga' Song (Photos, Video) by Coolsperm: 5:55am On Jul 10, 2022
Members of YMP (Yoruba Muslims pigs) don't just this woman, why?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Dances To 'Buga' Song (Photos, Video) by Truthisunique2: 5:58am On Jul 10, 2022
grin We don't drink alcohol but if you drink am for your music and perform under it's influence we go rock am

Na your music we drink not the alcohol
Re: Aisha Yesufu Dances To 'Buga' Song (Photos, Video) by Jostoman: 5:59am On Jul 10, 2022
God bless you madam, enjoy yourself we love you.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Dances To 'Buga' Song (Photos, Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 6:03am On Jul 10, 2022
Coolsperm:
Members of YMP (Yoruba Muslims pigs) don't just this woman, why?

Is there any sense on what you typed
Re: Aisha Yesufu Dances To 'Buga' Song (Photos, Video) by Truthisunique2: 6:08am On Jul 10, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Is there any sense of what you typed
calm down

Life no suppose hard like that
Re: Aisha Yesufu Dances To 'Buga' Song (Photos, Video) by lereinter(m): 7:07am On Jul 10, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Aisha Yesufu do enjoy your moment while it lasts.

Afterall what is there in life without enjoyment.

But for the enjoyment to last, it has to begin by being obidient for life smiley cool smiley.

Obi till 2027!

Lolzzzzz

So she's obi Abi

You don't learn from reality
Re: Aisha Yesufu Dances To 'Buga' Song (Photos, Video) by Blackfire(m): 7:22am On Jul 10, 2022
One of the idiots supporting that unknown candidate with structure less party
Re: Aisha Yesufu Dances To 'Buga' Song (Photos, Video) by Tochi3(m): 7:25am On Jul 10, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Haram Haram Haram

Make the religion of peace dem no go behead this woman one day o!

See other ladies there no even cover their hair

Haram Haram Haram
But dem no dey sharia state na

(1) (Reply)

Wike Alone Gave You 11% Of Your Total Votes 2019 - Isaac Fayose Tell Atiku / Who Do You Think Will Win The 2023 Elections? / #onitshaobidientmegarally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.