Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC (7479 Views)

Heaven Will Not Fall On A Muslim Muslim Ticket Of Bola Tinubu / What Is Really Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket? - Temitope Ajayi / Little Ben Bruce Listens To Radio Commentary On Nigeria Civil War (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
Mrs. Temporary, you are the obsessed one.That is why you think I am obsessed like you. And as long as you keep denying the meaning of your post, I will keep asking you the same question.

You are the one twisting things. You are the one who introduced the words obsession, begging, forcing and headache in this argument. So, who has been twisting things here?

Asking questions does not mean condemnation. I simply ask you questions. Calling you are liar will be an insult if you are not a liar. But in this case, you are a liar. You are trying to deny the obvious meaning of your sentences.

If my comments mean I am begging for an answer, your post itself and your own comments mean you are begging for a supporter.

If my comments mean I am forcing you to do anything, then your own comments mean you are forcing me to do something.

If my comments mean an insistence for you to answer my questions, then your responses mean an insistence for me to accept your unproved claim.

The argument is not about the possibility of Muslims ruling for 24 years. The argument is about the meaning of your post. The more you try to change the topic of our argument is the more your stupidity manifests. I did not call you a liar in the beginning. In the beginning of the argument, I did not say you are shameless. Your denial of what you wrote in the post is what led to me calling you a liar. You are shameless because you claim my explanation is wrong when you are unable to prove the explanation wrong. Remain a shameless liar until you answer the two questions below.

It takes someone who gets obsessed with an argument to think another person is obsessed. You are obsessed. That is why you have been insinuating I am like you. Unfortunately, your gimmick is not working on me. grin

Shame on you as you cannot justify your claim. If you do not believe that BAT is already the next president, why did you write 24? The word "possible" in your post points towards the tenure that will happen after BAT's 8 years, not the probability of BAT wining or losing 2023 election. Your statement shows you believe BAT is already the next president but you are here trying to deny it. If you do not believe BAT is automatically the next president, why did you jump to 24? Why have you been dodging my question? Answer the following questions or remain the noisemaker you are.

(1)
If the word "possible" in the post is about BAT wining or losing, why did you write 24 years and ended the sentence with "straight"?

(2)
How can Buhari's tenure and BAT's tenure give straight 24 years?

The obsessed 'concluder' & 'questioner'. You will be the one to conclude & still be the one to ask questions & demand answers... lol.

You have concluded I am a liar, yet, here you are... this liar & illiterate has really got you obsessed...

I am not the one begging for answers.

I am not the one forcing an interpretation of the write up.

I am not the one condemning other people's view of the write up.

I am not the one who resorted to insults out of frustration & anger.

I am not the one who continued to drag the issue even when told that you were free to view the write up from your own perspective.

I am not the one who insisted on an interpretation & still comes to ask questions over what I have already concluded is the 'right' way.

I am not the one insisting that questions must be answered...

I am not the one obsessed with asking questions till eternity...

So you see, you have it twisted...

There is nothing to turn against you, do not overrate yourself.
There was no denial of what I wrote & I stand by it. You are the one getting agitated & having a coronary over it with your obsession of insisting the write up must be interpreted in your own way.

Well, you can keep giving yourself headache about the write up, it will always be there to haunt you & feed your obsession.

I am not the one obsessed with asking questions & I am certainly not the one who, after saying someone is a liar, illiterate & shameless, still comes back to ask questions...

The obsession is real... sensible people understand the probability involved in a prolonged Muslim rule, but you chose to embark on a fruitless journey of ego tripping...

Those who understood have stated their positions. No fuss, no muss, but you have chosen to be obsessed & running from pillar to post to justify your own perspective.

Enjoy your obsession. I will feed it very well.

The possibility of a 24 year Muslim rule remains...
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
ivandragon:

The obsessed 'concluder' & 'questioner'. You will be the one to conclude & still be the one to ask questions & demand answers... lol.

You have concluded I am a liar, yet, here you are... this liar & illiterate has really got you obsessed...

I am not the one who continued to drag the issue even when told that you were free to view the write up from your own perspective.

I am not the one who insisted on an interpretation & still comes to ask questions over what I have already concluded is the 'right' way.

There was no denial of what I wrote & I stand by it. You are the one getting agitated & having a coronary over it with your obsession of insisting the write up must be interpreted in your own way.

Well, you can keep giving yourself headache about the write up, it will always be there to haunt you & feed your obsession.

I am not the one obsessed with asking questions & I am certainly not the one who, after saying someone is a liar, illiterate & shameless, still comes back to ask questions...

The obsession is real... sensible people understand the probability involved in a prolonged Muslim rule, but you chose to embark on a fruitless journey of ego tripping...

Those who understood have stated their positions. No fuss, no muss, but you have chosen to be obsessed & running from pillar to post to justify your own perspective.

Mrs. Temporary, you are the obsessed one.That is why you think I am obsessed like you. And as long as you keep denying the meaning of your post, I will keep asking you the same question.

You are the one twisting things. You are the one who introduced the words obsession, begging, forcing and headache in this argument. So, who has been twisting things here?

Asking questions does not mean condemnation. I simply ask you questions. Calling you are liar will be an insult if you are not a liar. But in this case, you are a liar. You are trying to deny the obvious meaning of your sentences.

If my comments mean I am begging for an answer, your post itself and your own comments mean you are begging for a supporter.

If my comments mean I am forcing you to do anything, then your own comments mean you are forcing me to do something.

If my comments mean an insistence for you to answer my questions, then your responses mean an insistence for me to accept your unproved claim.

The argument is not about the possibility of Muslims ruling for 24 years. The argument is about the meaning of your post. The more you try to change the topic of our argument is the more your stupidity manifests. I did not call you a liar in the beginning. In the beginning of the argument, I did not say you are shameless. Your denial of what you wrote in the post is what led to me calling you a liar. You are shameless because you claim my explanation is wrong when you are unable to prove the explanation wrong. Remain a shameless liar until you answer the two questions below.

It takes someone who gets obsessed with an argument to think another person is obsessed. You are obsessed. That is why you have been insinuating I am like you. Unfortunately, your gimmick is not working on me. grin

Shame on you as you cannot justify your claim. If you do not believe that BAT is already the next president, why did you write 24? The word "possible" in your post points towards the tenure that will happen after BAT's 8 years, not the probability of BAT wining or losing 2023 election. Your statement shows you believe BAT is already the next president but you are here trying to deny it. If you do not believe BAT is automatically the next president, why did you jump to 24? Why have you been dodging my question? Answer the following questions or remain the noisemaker you are.

(1)
If the word "possible" in the post is about BAT wining or losing, why did you write 24 years and ended the sentence with "straight"?

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 10:09am On Sep 02, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 9:56am On Sep 05, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 8:54am On Sep 09, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 5:00am On Sep 13, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 8:52am On Sep 13, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 12:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 12:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
ivandragon:

The argument is not about the possibility of Muslims ruling for 24 years. The argument is about the meaning of your post. The more you try to change the topic of our argument is the more your stupidity manifests. If you do not believe that BAT is already the next president, why did you write 24? The word "possible" in your post points towards the tenure that will happen after BAT's 8 years, not the probability of BAT wining or losing 2023 election. Your statement shows you believe BAT is already the next president but you are here trying to deny it. If you do not believe BAT is automatically the next president, why did you jump to 24? Why have you been dodging my question? Answer the following questions or remain the noisemaker you are.

(1)

(2)

Mrs. Temporary, shame on you as you cannot justify your claim. You are the obsessed one.That is why you think I am obsessed like you. And as long as you keep denying the meaning of your post, I will keep asking you the same question.

I did not call you a liar in the beginning. In the beginning of the argument, I did not say you are shameless. Your denial of what you wrote in the post is what led to me calling you a liar. You are shameless because you claim my explanation is wrong when you are unable to prove the explanation wrong. Remain a shameless liar until you answer the two questions below.

It takes someone who gets obsessed with an argument to think another person is obsessed. You are obsessed. That is why you have been insinuating I am like you. Unfortunately, your gimmick is not working on me.
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
immortalcrown:
The argument is not about the possibility of Muslims ruling for 24 years. The argument is about the meaning of your post. The more you try to change the topic of our argument is the more your stupidity manifests. If you do not believe that BAT is already the next president, why did you write 24? The word "possible" in your post points towards the tenure that will happen after BAT's 8 years, not the probability of BAT wining or losing 2023 election. Your statement shows you believe BAT is already the next president but you are here trying to deny it. If you do not believe BAT is automatically the next president, why did you jump to 24? Why have you been dodging my question? Answer the following questions or remain the noisemaker you are.

(1)

(2)

Mrs. Temporary, shame on you as you cannot justify your claim. You are the obsessed one.That is why you think I am obsessed like you. And as long as you keep denying the meaning of your post, I will keep asking you the same question.

I did not call you a liar in the beginning. In the beginning of the argument, I did not say you are shameless. Your denial of what you wrote in the post is what led to me calling you a liar. You are shameless because you claim my explanation is wrong when you are unable to prove the explanation wrong. Remain a shameless liar until you answer the two questions below.

It takes someone who gets obsessed with an argument to think another person is obsessed. You are obsessed. That is why you have been insinuating I am like you. Unfortunately, your gimmick is not working on me.

Oops... someone is doing double duty today... lol...

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
ivandragon:

Oops... someone is doing double duty today... lol...

(1)

(2)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

VP Sambo's Convoy Defies Traffic Rules In Abuja / Unemployment Is Not A Headache For Us – Aregbesola / Patience - Women Behind My Husband's Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 559
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.