Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,937 members, 7,821,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC (7509 Views)

Heaven Will Not Fall On A Muslim Muslim Ticket Of Bola Tinubu / What Is Really Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket? - Temitope Ajayi / Little Ben Bruce Listens To Radio Commentary On Nigeria Civil War (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 11:44am On Jul 12, 2022
immortalcrown:
Shame on you as you cannot justify your claim. The word "possible" in your post points towards the tenure that will happen after BAT's 8 years, not the probability of BAT wining or losing 2023 election. Why have you been dodging my question? Answer the following questions or remain the noisemaker you are.

(1)
If the word "possible" in the post is about BAT wining or losing, why did you write 24 years and ended the sentence with "straight"?

(2)
How can Buhari's tenure and BAT's tenure give straight 24 years?

Lol. The obsession is real...

Yap, yap, yap. More drivel.

Those who understood have stated their positions. No fuss, no muss.

But you have chosen to be obsessed & running from pillar to post to justify your own perspective.

Enjoy your obsession. I will feed it very well.

The possibility of a 24 year Muslim rule remains...
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
ivandragon:

Lol. The obsession is real...

Yap, yap, yap. More drivel.

But you have chosen to be obsessed & running from pillar to post to justify your own perspective.

Shame on you as you cannot justify your claim. The word "possible" in your post points towards the tenure that will happen after BAT's 8 years, not the probability of BAT wining or losing 2023 election. Why have you been dodging my question? Answer the following questions or remain the noisemaker you are.

(1)
If the word "possible" in the post is about BAT wining or losing, why did you write 24 years and ended the sentence with "straight"?

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

The obsession is real...

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
ivandragon:

The obsession is real...

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

The obsession is real...

Enjoy your obsession, cry baby. I will feed it very well.

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 5:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
ivandragon:

The obsession is real...

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

The obsession is real...

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
ivandragon:

The obsession is real...

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

The obsession is real...

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
ivandragon:

The obsession is real...

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 3:34am On Jul 13, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

The obsession is real...

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 6:25am On Jul 13, 2022
ivandragon:

The obsession is real...

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 6:32am On Jul 13, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

The obsession is real... you now Iive to respond with your twisted questions... beautiful. No new insults?

Ensure you stay by your phone always... because you never know when I would drop my response.

Those who understood have stated their positions. No fuss, no muss, but you have chosen to be obsessed & running from pillar to post to justify your own perspective.

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 6:38am On Jul 13, 2022
ivandragon:

The obsession is real... you now Iive to respond with your twisted questions... beautiful. No new insults?

Ensure you stay by your phone always... because you never know when I would drop my response.

Those who understood have stated their positions. No fuss, no muss, but you have chosen to be obsessed & running from pillar to post to justify your own perspective.

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 7:17am On Jul 13, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 7:25am On Jul 13, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 1:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
ivandragon:

Shame on you as you cannot justify your claim. If you do not believe that BAT is already the next president, why did you write 24? The word "possible" in your post points towards the tenure that will happen after BAT's 8 years, not the probability of BAT wining or losing 2023 election. Your statement shows you believe BAT is already the next president but you are here trying to deny it. If you do not believe BAT is automatically the next president, why did you jump to 24? Why have you been dodging my question? Answer the following questions or remain the noisemaker you are.

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ElSudani: 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
The obvious implication of a muslim-muslim ticket would be that Muslims would hold on to power for about 24 years straight, all things being equal. PMB – 8 years, BAT – 8 years, another northerner – 8 years...

Are we electing a president or a religious leader? Arrant nonsense.
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
Shame on you as you cannot justify your claim. If you do not believe that BAT is already the next president, why did you write 24? The word "possible" in your post points towards the tenure that will happen after BAT's 8 years, not the probability of BAT wining or losing 2023 election. Your statement shows you believe BAT is already the next president but you are here trying to deny it. If you do not believe BAT is automatically the next president, why did you jump to 24? Why have you been dodging my question? Answer the following questions or remain the noisemaker you are.

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
ivandragon:

The same way you never know when I drop my response. It takes you long to reply. Try to be quicker in responding so the game can be more interesting.

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
The same way you never know when I drop my response. It takes you long to reply. Try to be quicker in responding so the game can be more interesting.

(1)

(2)

I can't be quicker. I am not as obsessed or jobless as you. Besides, you are the one begging for attention & explanation, not me.

So, when I post, better jump & drop a response, because I know your life now revolves around getting answers to your questions. Answers which had been clearly stated, but because it doesn't jibe with your own ego, you just can't let go.

To you, it's a game. To me, it's like playing with a 'pet', an activity done at my convenience. What is amusing is how someone you call a 'liar, illiterate & shameless' has you so twisted up in knots & obsessed...

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
ivandragon:

I can't be quicker. I am not as obsessed or jobless as you. Besides, you are the one begging for attention & explanation, not me.

So, when I post, better jump & drop a response, because I know your life now revolves around getting answers to your questions. Answers which had been clearly stated, but because it doesn't jibe with your own ego, you just can't let go.

To you, it's a game. To me, it's like playing with a 'pet', an activity done at my convenience. What is amusing is how someone you call a 'liar, illiterate & shameless' has you so twisted up in knots & obsessed...

Your inability to be quick in responding is another evidence that you are finding it difficult to defend yourself. It is difficult for you because a liar easily gets exhausted when interrogated. You are the obsessed one here. That is why you have been trying but failing to redeem your ego.

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
immortalcrown:
Your inability to be quick in responding is another evidence that you are finding it difficult to defend yourself. It is difficult for you because a liar easily gets exhausted when interrogated. You are the obsessed one here. That is why you have been trying but failing to redeem your ego.

(1)

(2)

And yet, here you are obsessing over what, in your Hubris, you believe you already know. You had gone on to rant & throw insults. Then coming back to ask questions... I guess that means you are one of those 'talk first, think later' individuals... garrulous on the surface & empty on the inside...

I do not need to defend anything... of all those who commented, you are the only one obsessed with forcing your own interpretation. Yet, you are still asking questions... To what end, if not to give your overinflated ego a sense of direction after typing without thinking...

The obsession is real... No new insults?

Ensure you stay by your phone always...

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
ivandragon:

And yet, here you are obsessing over what, in your Hubris, you believe you already know. You had gone on to rant & throw insults. Then coming back to ask questions... I guess that means you are one of those 'talk first, think later' individuals... garrulous on the surface & empty on the inside...

I do not need to defend anything... of all those who commented, you are the only one obsessed with forcing your own interpretation. Yet, you are still asking questions... To what end, if not to give your overinflated ego a sense of direction after typing without thinking...

The obsession is real... No new insults?

Ensure you stay by your phone always...

I am the only one you cannot deceive.

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Spoken like a true ego maniac...

The obsession is real...

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2022
ivandragon:

Spoken like a true ego maniac...

The obsession is real...

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 6:04am On Jul 14, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

The obsession is real... Ensure you stay by your phone always...

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 8:35am On Jul 14, 2022
ivandragon:

The obsession is real... Ensure you stay by your phone always...

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by Omoslim26: 8:46am On Jul 14, 2022
immortalcrown:
You people sound as if BAT and APC are collectively the only option. If you do not want Muslim-Muslim ticket, vote either for Muslim-Christian ticket or for Christian-Muslim ticket. Stop acting as if there are no alternatives. Or, are you indirectly saying your vote must be for APC whether good or bad?

Another thing is you do not even consider middle belts and Igbo as part of Nigeria. Your post shows you believe rotation of power must be between Hausa and Yoruba. That is why you put another Northerner after BAT. If you do not believe it must be between Hausa and Yoruba, why do you put BAT between Buhari and another Northerner? I will not be surprised if you also deny this one. You wrote "8 years of Buhari, 8 years of BAT and another 8 years of another Northerner". Your post clearly means as Buhari who is a Northerner hands over to BAT who is a Yoruba, BAT should later return the power to another Northerner.

It's necessary all and sundry speak up against such agenda that tinubu and his evil apc are fronting,for the purpose of those who do not understand the impact of such fraudulent agendas,even if the person just chipped it in as a Joke or a mere thought or opinion undecided
Muslim-Muslim ticket is aimed at destroying the efforts we have been putting up together to create a balanced,united nation with diversities.
It is aimed at using our diversities to further cause strife, disunity and distrust amongst us.
Anyone who is not speaking up against such agenda is not an honest person.
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by Omoslim26: 8:53am On Jul 14, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

After Bat tenure we would have done 16years of Muslim rule.
Then ofcus the big North will demand for their own turn which will be another Muslim candidate if the person completes his own 8years Islamic rule,add it all together to bubu and Tinubu own.
How many years do you have undecided undecided
Do you want to pretend to be unaware or ignorant of the stand of Muric and the Muslim community with regards such fiendish and disastrous agendas??
You just want to decieve yourself
See you undecided

1 Like

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 9:37am On Jul 14, 2022
Omoslim26:

After Bat tenure we would have done 16years of Muslim rule.
Then ofcus the big North will demand for their own turn which will be another Muslim candidate if the person completes his own 8years Islamic rule,add it all together to bubu and Tinubu own.
How many years do you have undecided undecided
Do you want to pretend to be unaware or ignorant of the stand of Muric and the Muslim community with regards such fiendish and disastrous agendas??
You just want to decieve yourself
See you undecided
You are the ignorant one deceiving yourself. Follow the argument from the beginning. The post implies that BAT is automatically the next president and he will likely hand over to a Northerner. I pointed it out and the poster is trying to deny it. He claims his post means BAT might win or lose. It is a big lie. No part of his post means BAT might win or lose. This is the argument. That is why he wrote 24 years for Muslim. The poster believes BAT is the next president. Does any part of his post mean BAT might win or lose? This is the argument. That is why I ask him to explain how his calculation gave 24 years if he means BAT might win or lose. His post means 16 years is certain for Muslims and 24 years might be possible for the same Muslims. But he is denying it. Instead of him to admit that either his grammar belies his intention or I clearly understand his belief, he is claiming I misinterpret the post. You are free to defend him but I want you to prove how my explanation of the post is wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Declare State Of Emergency On Flood-ravaged States - Obi Tells FG / Delta: Okowa Signs ₦‎71 Billion Supplementary Appropriation Bill / Tinubu Appoints Chairman, Executive Secretary For Almajiri Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.