Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:18 AM

Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC (7883 Views)

Heaven Will Not Fall On A Muslim Muslim Ticket Of Bola Tinubu / What Is Really Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket? - Temitope Ajayi / Little Ben Bruce Listens To Radio Commentary On Nigeria Civil War (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2022
ivandragon:

As usual, reverting back to default when unreasonablness is exposed...

The obsessed 'concluder' & 'questioner'. You will be the one to conclude & still be the one to ask questions & demand answers... lol.

You have concluded I am a liar, yet, here you are... this liar & illiterate has really got you obsessed...

I am not the one begging for answers.

I am not the one forcing an interpretation of the write up.

I am not the one condemning other people's view of the write up.

I am not the one who resorted to insults out of frustration & anger.

I am not the one who continued to drag the issue even when told that you were free to view the write up from your own perspective.

I am not the one who insisted on an interpretation & still comes to ask questions over what I have already concluded is the 'right' way.

I am not the one insisting that questions must be answered...

I am not the one obsessed with asking questions till eternity...

So you see, you have it twisted...

There is nothing to turn against you, do not overrate yourself. You are just an obsessed & obnoxious character with an over inflated ego.

There was no denial of what I wrote & I stand by it. You are the one getting agitated & having a coronary over it with your obsession of insisting the write up must be interpreted in your own way.

Well, you can keep giving yourself headache about the write up, it will always be there to haunt you & feed your obsession.

I am not the one obsessed with asking questions & I am certainly not the one who, after saying someone is a liar, illiterate & shameless, still comes back to ask questions...

The obsession is real... sensible people understand the probability involved in a prolonged Muslim rule, but you chose to embark on a fruitless journey of ego tripping...

Those who understood have stated their positions. No fuss, no muss, but you have chosen to be obsessed & running from pillar to post to justify your own perspective.

Enjoy your obsession. I will feed it very well.

The possibility of a 24 year Muslim rule remains...
Mrs. Temporary, you are the obsessed one.That is why you think I am obsessed like you. And as long as you keep denying the meaning of your post, I will keep asking you the same question.

You are the one twisting things. You are the one who introduced the words obsession, begging, forcing and headache in this argument. So, who has been twisting things here?

Asking questions does not mean condemnation. I simply ask you questions. Calling you are liar will be an insult if you are not a liar. But in this case, you are a liar. You are trying to deny the obvious meaning of your sentences.

If my comments mean I am begging for an answer, your post itself and your own comments mean you are begging for a supporter.

If my comments mean I am forcing you to do anything, then your own comments mean you are forcing me to do something.

If my comments mean an insistence for you to answer my questions, then your responses mean an insistence for me to accept your unproved claim.

The argument is not about the possibility of Muslims ruling for 24 years. The argument is about the meaning of your post. The more you try to change the topic of our argument is the more your stupidity manifests. I did not call you a liar in the beginning. In the beginning of the argument, I did not say you are shameless. Your denial of what you wrote in the post is what led to me calling you a liar. You are shameless because you claim my explanation is wrong when you are unable to prove the explanation wrong. Remain a shameless liar until you answer the two questions below.

It takes someone who gets obsessed with an argument to think another person is obsessed. You are obsessed. That is why you have been insinuating I am like you. Unfortunately, your gimmick is not working on me. grin

Shame on you as you cannot justify your claim. If you do not believe that BAT is already the next president, why did you write 24? The word "possible" in your post points towards the tenure that will happen after BAT's 8 years, not the probability of BAT wining or losing 2023 election. Your statement shows you believe BAT is already the next president but you are here trying to deny it. If you do not believe BAT is automatically the next president, why did you jump to 24? Why have you been dodging my question? Answer the following questions or remain the noisemaker you are.

(1)
If the word "possible" in the post is about BAT wining or losing, why did you write 24 years and ended the sentence with "straight"?

(2)
How can Buhari's tenure and BAT's tenure give straight 24 years?
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
immortalcrown:
Mrs. Temporary, you are the obsessed one.That is why you think I am obsessed like you. And as long as you keep denying the meaning of your post, I will keep asking you the same question.

You are the one twisting things. You are the one who introduced the words obsession, begging, forcing and headache in this argument. So, who has been twisting things here?

Asking questions does not mean condemnation. I simply ask you questions. Calling you are liar will be an insult if you are not a liar. But in this case, you are a liar. You are trying to deny the obvious meaning of your sentences.

If my comments mean I am begging for an answer, your post itself and your own comments mean you are begging for a supporter.

If my comments mean I am forcing you to do anything, then your own comments mean you are forcing me to do something.

If my comments mean an insistence for you to answer my questions, then your responses mean an insistence for me to accept your unproved claim.

The argument is not about the possibility of Muslims ruling for 24 years. The argument is about the meaning of your post. The more you try to change the topic of our argument is the more your stupidity manifests. I did not call you a liar in the beginning. In the beginning of the argument, I did not say you are shameless. Your denial of what you wrote in the post is what led to me calling you a liar. You are shameless because you claim my explanation is wrong when you are unable to prove the explanation wrong. Remain a shameless liar until you answer the two questions below.

It takes someone who gets obsessed with an argument to think another person is obsessed. You are obsessed. That is why you have been insinuating I am like you. Unfortunately, your gimmick is not working on me. grin

Shame on you as you cannot justify your claim. If you do not believe that BAT is already the next president, why did you write 24? The word "possible" in your post points towards the tenure that will happen after BAT's 8 years, not the probability of BAT wining or losing 2023 election. Your statement shows you believe BAT is already the next president but you are here trying to deny it. If you do not believe BAT is automatically the next president, why did you jump to 24? Why have you been dodging my question? Answer the following questions or remain the noisemaker you are.

(1)
If the word "possible" in the post is about BAT wining or losing, why did you write 24 years and ended the sentence with "straight"?

(2)

The obsessed 'concluder' & 'questioner'. You will be the one to conclude & still be the one to ask questions & demand answers... lol.

You have concluded I am a liar, yet, here you are... this liar & illiterate has really got you obsessed...

I am not the one who continued to drag the issue even when told that you were free to view the write up from your own perspective.

I am not the one who insisted on an interpretation & still comes to ask questions over what I have already concluded is the 'right' way.

There is nothing to turn against you, do not overrate yourself.
There was no denial of what I wrote & I stand by it. You are the one getting agitated & having a coronary over it with your obsession of insisting the write up must be interpreted in your own way.

Well, you can keep giving yourself headache about the write up, it will always be there to haunt you & feed your obsession.

I am not the one obsessed with asking questions & I am certainly not the one who, after saying someone is a liar, illiterate & shameless, still comes back to ask questions...

The obsession is real... sensible people understand the probability involved in a prolonged Muslim rule, but you chose to embark on a fruitless journey of ego tripping...

Those who understood have stated their positions. No fuss, no muss, but you have chosen to be obsessed & running from pillar to post to justify your own perspective.

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 10:37am On Aug 07, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 9:11am On Aug 09, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 10:48am On Aug 14, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 8:56am On Aug 16, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 9:34am On Aug 18, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 7:29am On Aug 19, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 7:54am On Aug 19, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 11:45am On Aug 20, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
This is just a matter of laughing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 8:30am On Aug 21, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 10:05am On Aug 24, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Presidential Election Won’t Determine Winner Of Imo Gov Poll – Uzodimma (Video) / Tinubu Sends Message To Senate On Presentation Of 2024 Budget / Breaking News! Petroleum Minister Invites Efcc To Investigate Pppra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 564
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.