Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC (7487 Views)

Heaven Will Not Fall On A Muslim Muslim Ticket Of Bola Tinubu / What Is Really Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket? - Temitope Ajayi / Little Ben Bruce Listens To Radio Commentary On Nigeria Civil War (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2022
immortalcrown:
The argument is not about the possibility of Muslims ruling for 24 years. The argument is about the meaning of your post. The more you try to change the topic of our argument is the more your stupidity manifests. If you do not believe that BAT is already the next president, why did you write 24? The word "possible" in your post points towards the tenure that will happen after BAT's 8 years, not the probability of BAT wining or losing 2023 election. Your statement shows you believe BAT is already the next president but you are here trying to deny it. If you do not believe BAT is automatically the next president, why did you jump to 24? Why have you been dodging my question? Answer the following questions or remain the noisemaker you are.

(1)
If the word "possible" in the post is about BAT wining or losing, why did you write 24 years and ended the sentence with "straight"?

(2)
How can Buhari's tenure and BAT's tenure give straight 24 years?

Read my write-up again to comprehend. However, how you chose to interprete it is up to you.

The obsessed 'concluder' & 'questioner'. You will be the one to conclude & still be the one to ask questions & demand answers after concluding.

You have concluded I am a liar & illiterate, yet, here you are... this liar & illiterate has really got you hooked...
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by iSense247: 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
Carlosdd:
Either you like it or not everyone knows his /her candidate come 2023 . Shun politics of hatred, envy, jealous and bitterness am talking to all internet bandits and terrorist who want to kill their selves because they don’t want to see opposition, what then is the beauty of democracy? . Better face your life and engage in meaningful and fruitful things , if you have a preferred candidate campaign and canvass vote for your candidate

1 Like

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
ivandragon:

Read my write-up again to comprehend. However, how you chose to interprete it is up to you.

The obsessed 'concluder' & 'questioner'. You will be the one to conclude & still be the one to ask questions & demand answers after concluding.

You have concluded I am a liar & illiterate, yet, here you are... this liar & illiterate has really got you hooked...
The argument is not about the possibility of Muslims ruling for 24 years. The argument is about the meaning of your post. The more you try to change the topic of our argument is the more your stupidity manifests. If you do not believe that BAT is already the next president, why did you write 24? The word "possible" in your post points towards the tenure that will happen after BAT's 8 years, not the probability of BAT wining or losing 2023 election. Your statement shows you believe BAT is already the next president but you are here trying to deny it. If you do not believe BAT is automatically the next president, why did you jump to 24? Why have you been dodging my question? Answer the following questions or remain the noisemaker you are.

(1)
If the word "possible" in the post is about BAT wining or losing, why did you write 24 years and ended the sentence with "straight"?

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 7:48am On Oct 20, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 7:54am On Oct 20, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 11:35am On Oct 20, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 11:57am On Oct 20, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 6:18am On Oct 25, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 8:25am On Oct 25, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 6:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by immortalcrown(m): 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
ivandragon:

(1)

(2)
Re: Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC by ivandragon: 7:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
immortalcrown:

(1)

(2)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ibori's Married Mistress in London's Holloway prison hopes to make bail / Humility At Its Peak:See The Cheap Phone President Buhari Is Using(pic) / 2019 Presidency:why Madam Oby, Sowore, Moghalu,others Should Support Pt's Hashim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.