Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen (9155 Views)

This Is How Much Sex You Should Be Having According To Your Age / If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady / Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by Astrokid911: 11:43am On Jul 10, 2022
tutorials it started with I'm tired I want to lie down a little ,and help me massage my hair

3 Likes

Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by Jeon(f): 11:46am On Jul 10, 2022
I want to have a relationship with you..

Because of free pussy cat.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by MITCHELL96: 11:47am On Jul 10, 2022
This thread is not for me cool
Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by Zonefree(m): 11:47am On Jul 10, 2022
Astrokid911:
tutorials it started with I'm tired I want to lie down a little ,and help me massage my hair
Massage hair undecided

Most Nigerian girls are sex starved and always hornyy... We're not ready for this discussion, anyways.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by PerfectStranger(m): 11:57am On Jul 10, 2022
Astrokid911:
See format!! Massage hair

3 Likes

Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by doggedfighter(f): 11:57am On Jul 10, 2022
grin
Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by VeryWickedMan: 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
"Its really paining me, please help me check if its pile"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by Waynesteave: 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
Ahbeg a king is in need, I dey one isolated area and I need airtime glo #100 is enough. Brothers in the house ahbeg....I need to call someone and it urgent just #100 glo airtime
(Sorted)

Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by YourHighTension: 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
Had this friend we went to Jamb lesson together with that year. We were not dating but it was obvious I liked her.

A guy I knew then was their family friend from years back before I met her. Me, the guy and the girl ended up attending same university. I run into the girl once in a while on campus. We generally greet, gist a bit and move on because there was really nothing. Never really wanted to date her.
Then one day in 300L, she saw me on campus and after we talked for a bit, she asked what I was doing for the day. She accused me of never even bothering to know where she stayed. We ended up going to her hall and made out. The sex was good. She even cooked and kept hinting at how good it was. Dunno why but for some reason, my respect for her increased after that day.

Was to find out years later that the girl dated the guy but he was always badmouthing me. Maybe to spite the guy or sheer curiosity why I wasn't so fascinated about her, she offered it to me. No prior talk about it, no intentions towards it and boom she gave me the cookie with no price attached.

15 Likes

Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by Vyzz: 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
cool

My step mom was stucked in a washing machine

13 Likes

Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by Smazlexander: 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
[color=#990000][/color] a family friend from my mothers side she was older than me by two years or so and it was after the sex she confessed her friends said i was gay and she wanted to confirm if it was true

3 Likes

Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by Chaos14: 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
Virginty is a bastard

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
grin
Vyzz:
cool

3 Likes

Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by ReluctantAdult(m): 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
It was with this sweet, pretty young thing, whose older sister was my FWB. One evening she met me sitting all by myself deep in thought and came over to sit right by my side, smelling so good; Hair made, cologne on point, skin so delicate.

I snapped out of my thoughts, turned to look at her and my eyes met the h.orniest stare ever.

She put her arms around me and asked if I was okay. Told her I was. She said I didn't look it and insisted on giving me a healing hug. I went in for the most arousing, boobs-cushioning hug I've ever had.

Told her I wanted to leave for home and she said she was coming with me. Right there and then I knew I'd fvck her, and I did. Never saw that coming though. Wasn't even expecting it cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
*Brings chair*

Oya let the lies begin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by Astrokid911: 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
Onariii:
*Brings chair*

Oya let the lies begin
op is a virgin
Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by OldNairalander(m): 4:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
ReluctantAdult:
It was with this sweet, pretty young thing, whose older sister was my FWB. One evening she met me sitting all by myself deep in thought and came over to sit right by my side, smelling so good; Hair made, cologne on point, skin so delicate.

I snapped out of my thoughts, turned to look at her and my eyes met the h.orniest stare ever.

She put her arms around me and asked if I was okay. Told her I was. She said I didn't look it and insisted on giving me a healing hug. I went in for the most arousing, boobs-cushioning hug I've ever had.

Told her I wanted to leave for home and she said she was coming with me. Right there and then I knew I'd fvck her, and I did. Never saw that coming though. Wasn't even expecting it cool

Another episode of things that never happened

7 Likes

Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by Starz825(m): 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
Vyzz:
cool

Mad Man grin
Bf don finish you

11 Likes

Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by ReluctantAdult(m): 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
OldNairalander:

Another episode of things that never happened

Only incels think other men don't fvck because they're projecting their sex-starved selves on others grin

Dude go get laid cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by Natbrowny: 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
Unexpected u say.

On my birthday. A girl (classmate) asked if i was home. I said yes. She came and was like i wanna giveu a bday gift. How she knew my crib, only devil knows

She comot cloth, Bobby dropped out. Very unexpected.

She happened 2 have a crush on me.. Na inside movie i dey see dis nonsense..

I straff sha
2Cds was gone. cheesy

11 Likes

Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by BigDawsNet: 5:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
Above your pay grade
Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by Godada(m): 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2022

Back then when 2go was the hottest thing around, when kings rocked java phones. I had this sweet lady I added. She resided in Agbor then. We chatted and vibed well. She was fun and bold.

So along the line, I told her, my birthday was coming up.

She promised to come see me. I was based then in Asaba.

On the D day. She came as promised. With a low cut hair and amazing tits, curves and big booty.

I felt proud of myself. She was a stunning looker. Birthday was shaping rather nicely. My dick nodded in approval. She was fair and fine as fùck. She was sizzling hot.

We ate at some fancy food joint opposite the stadium.

After hours of chatting.

She asked me to take her home. The look in her eyes said it all. I was having issues controlling my erection.

I decided to take her to some hotel for a bashing.

When we got there I got the shock of my life back then...

She was like who did I think she is ...... Some hoe or something, she washed me and gave me a seven day ultimatum to get a place or my own or forgot she existed.

I explained that my mom came to visit me and my junior brother. That I do have a place of mine.

She was either I get that place of my own or we split.

I called edoboy the goat, he got me his crib..... This was back before he knew his calling as a content creator.

I controlled her back

I slammed the jeep on the runway.

Cheese and crackers, she was the shit and worth the trouble.

She was even better without the clothes on

Edoboy, you are the man.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by Generalwoodz(m): 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
I have dozen. Which should I tell now? Okay, here you go!

First and foremost, on Nairaland, The two big tribes down south exhibit utter hatred, throw tantrums and fight tooth and nail all day long but in reality, they fucck madly. None cares if the other ate Akpu or ewedu while they kiss passionately and satisfies each other's sexual longings... Does sex unite?

Well, let me quickly tell my story.

Before we fuccked right in her benefactors' house, I guess I have to tell you a back story of how it transcended.

It was evening. 6 or 5 pm? I can't remember. However, the environment was still clear and from where I stood busy pressing my phone, I could see the marked seductive features hidden by the skimpy clothes she wore.

Lust? Yes, that's the word.

I felt enveloped, blanketed, and overshadowed by it. So sudden was it that I did what every
a potent man residing anywhere in the world would do.

As if dragged and propelled by the lusty magnetic force emanating from her, I briskly Walked up, and boy! The breast a melon-sized one was as succulent as anything. I for one knows It'd emerge victorious in any breasts championship because at that point it took my breath away and I was a lost cause.

Why am I bent on the breast? I'm a breast guy. And I can sell my porridge for it.

I'm not here to give a crash course on HOW TO TOAST A WOMAN WITHIN 5mins and get her contacts.

I simply said what I had to say and walked away heads up like a man of valor. Of course with her digit and name.

Hey! I had to save her number as " big b and no Y" because as I strolled in the opposite direction, I turned around and babe had no Yansh...

She has got the yansh essential for sitting on a chair, but not the twerkable ones that could bring down high temper and make brother man eternally happy...

This incident, when I met her that I'm going to length to narrate occurred in February, and just a day or two for lovers to celebrate their Valentine's day.

FROM CHURCH TO BED...LOL

The gal is a vibe! We talked, rapped, and quickly bonded on WhatsApp. I had to invite her not to the picnic, or a couple of parties that were hosted in the town but to the CHURCH.

None of us were cladded in the colors of the day. I wore a sky blue agbada and she dripped HOT in yet another seductive tight yellow blouse that accentuated her shape, breast, and waist.

She walked with a very flat palm and her height was made known to me.

This tale by twilight is getting long...

Well, we were late to the church program but as we walked in all sinners seated turned to watch us.

I noticed some burning eyes on me. Was it my well-kept beard? Or the utter confidence I exuded as I held her waist that attracted them?

I love back seats. And that was where we found a place to sit.

The pastor was talking all about a godly relationship and I didn't give a damn. I got busy snapping away with my phone camera and once or twice stole a peck.

Finally, we get to the unexpected part. We hastily stripped and tore each other's inner clothes and bleeped-- she rode my cock and moaned relished into my ears, while I made a clownish face in the darkness.

Do you want detailed narration?

Here you go.

As we left that church on the 14 Feb, clutched in our hands some sumptuous edibles they gave us. She brought an idea and I proceeded to follow.

The idea was; that I should follow her to eat her food, greet her landlord or help fix some stuff... I can't really recall which and I wasn't even high... Sorry, I forgot. But, it was you who said you want to hear the full gist now.

I followed her meekly like a lamb to slaughter...

Before I kissed her, then slowly slide my finger into her vagina to meet a water-logged territory she gave me something to eat...

I ate rice and stew with big meat.

Perhaps, I followed her in because of food. Lol.

Oh, the food had wicked pepper! Maybe that was what made the kiss so intense, unbelievably passionate, and all-around enjoyable.

Heavy breathing ensures and she quickly seized my dick in her magical hands. Same hands she uses in giving injections to people...oh, yeah! She's a nurse... A smart one.

While we hurriedly stood up from the chair where I dined in a bid to locate the bed-- I thought of how I'd pound her like a modern slave, but babe got another mission entirely.

Na that day I Know to say slender-looking gals are energetic and strong.

Maybe I was weak that day. But when I raised her mosquito net-covered bed and conjectured to set the ball rolling with old missionary style she halted my moves.

She wants to be on top.

And on top I allowed her to be...

Babe rode me and I almost felt I would drown in her pus.sy juice... I also almost went deaf because she brought her mouth to my poor ears just to moan.

Girlie is wired and freaky.

Any time I remember 14 Feb...her image stays on the core. Shit was like a dream. FROM CHURCH TO BED.

Barka da Sallah.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by fikayormi(m): 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
Na Yemi oo

She came to my side to sleepover Omo Naso I begin dey romance her , try everything Omo she no move oo , after trying my best i sha leave her make I no rape somebody daughter but was seriously burning inside .

You can’t believe next day she came to my side again in the evening and said she is not sleeping over , alright we just gist, I don believe say since she no give me the night bf nothing go dey .

Suddenly I just noticed her hand on my hair , she was seriously playing with my hair Omo Naso my sense tell me say she want to play , I just removed my clothe straight, help her removed hers and slide my dick into her pussy. I give her straight two rounds

Omo after then I grew bolder , every time we see , we go fvck

Thanks Yemi for making my undergraduate life unforgettable.

10 Likes

Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by Emexicoman(m): 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
We closed afternoon shift and she said her street is too lonely by late night. Crash and nak

1 Like

Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by logicalhumour: 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
I woke up and found somebody's daughter on my dick. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by Anaaximander(m): 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
Crystal Lust grin

Badt guy
Vyzz:
cool

Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by Dabillion: 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
[quote grin grin author=Vyzz post=114593181] cool

My step mom was stucked in a washing machine [/quote]
Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by Dabillion: 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
grin
Vyzz:
cool

1 Like

Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by ogbenimax007: 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
YourHighTension:
Had this friend we went to Jamb lesson together with that year. We were not dating but it was obvious I liked her.

A guy I knew then was their family friend from years back before I met her. Me, the guy and the girl ended up attending same university. I run into the girl once in a while on campus. We generally greet, gist a bit and move on because there was really nothing. Never really wanted to date her.
Then one day in 300L, she saw me on campus and after we talked for a bit, she asked what I was doing for the day. She accused me of never even bothering to know where she stayed. We ended up going to her hall and made out. She even cooked and kept hinting at how good it was.

Was to find out years later that the girl dated the guy but he was always badmouthing me. Maybe to spite the guy or sheer curiosity why I wasn't so fascinated about her, she offered it to me. No prior talk about it, no intentions towards it and boom she gave me the cookie with no price attached.
chai grin
Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by MrDoGood(m): 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2022
Waynesteave:
Ahbeg a king is in need, I dey one isolated area and I need airtime glo #100 is enough. Brothers in the house ahbeg....I need to call someone and it urgent just #100 glo airtime
(Sorted)

I for send you. But just seeing it now. U suppose don leave the isolated area grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public / When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast / What Happened When A Ghanain Released His Monster Dick On His Sexdoll.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.