Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen (9214 Views)

No Matter How Sexy Or Beautiful A Girl Is. After Sex You Will Undervalued Her / If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady / Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by PROPEACE: 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
Vyzz:
cool

My step mom was stucked in a washing machine
See what watching xnxx has done to your life?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by AYNL: 10:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
Vyzz:
cool

Bangbros don spoil this one life grin

4 Likes

Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by eventainment(m): 12:12am On Jul 11, 2022
She said she was short of breath and needed sex To be alright men the event was too scary for me to ignore and I hadn't had sex before all my life had to do it but got pissed with her afterwards still think it was a manipulative move...
Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by NoQualmz: 12:13am On Jul 11, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
"Its really paining me, please help me check if its pile"

Your own experience is always different
Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by victorjoe(m): 7:06am On Jul 11, 2022
Years ago I went on air to tell people about an event I'd be having. Calls came in. Later on one lady called and said she wanted to see me for clarification. I fixed several appointment but she never honored any maybe cos she was not chanced. The event came and passed.

She called one night I told her where I was and she came down.
Truth be told, she was very pretty.

While I was discussing the things she wanted to understand about my biz with her, her phone rang. Her mum was urging her to come down to their village that night that the next day was election (the next day was governorship election).

Immediately she dropped the call, I don't know what came over me. Out of nowhere I just said don't go, go in the morning.

Her reaction was that she looked at me intensely for a few seconds to see if I was joking, I quickly said it again in a slower deeper voice.

Mehn!!! She did not say anything, she picked her phone and called her mum. She said she would be coming in the morning.

Na so e happen o, the rest is history.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by Nostring: 7:35am On Jul 11, 2022
Na one fine babe like that, we normally exchanged greetings but I no even get intention to ask her out then, tho I liked her.. she passed by that particular day and I was with a close pal that had good rapport with the babe.. as usual we exchanged greetings and she went on with some gist with my frnd so I excused them.. later she left and my frnd came back to gist me she was asking about me shocked , I shock small! To cut the story short my guy called her on phone to come back and naso he hooked us up , I was not even expecting anything serious that day pass kiss, same evening she gave me Mouth Action and left but we continued our discussion on WhatsApp and same night she came back to ride me all night cheesy

Note : confidence is key Sha, most babe
especially the innocent looking ones prefer you to talk to them naughtily than to dey form pastor or ajebo dey do have u eaten today, please go and eat na, baby I'm worried about u ..please eat cry

and of cause Naughtily in a mature , respectful way..if u dey disrespectful and dey jam talk ..u dey oyo grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by AmIHuman: 8:09am On Jul 11, 2022
Shower ur boy some tips boss
Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by AmIHuman: 8:11am On Jul 11, 2022
Gv ur boy some tips boss
Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by HarunaWest(m): 8:30am On Jul 11, 2022
Vyzz:
cool

Crystal Lust.
Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by Waynesteave: 10:05am On Jul 11, 2022
MrDoGood:

I fir send you. But just seeing it now. U suppose don leave the isolated area grin
yep I left already, thanks man

2 Likes

Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by anoziechi(f): 10:50am On Jul 11, 2022
Zonefree:

Massage hair undecided

Most Nigerian girls are sex starved and always hornyy... We're not ready for this discussion, anyways.
am not ooh
Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by Aidejay(m): 11:38am On Jul 11, 2022
Why I won't forget Easter 2022 easily.

Met over dating app, discovered we lived close to each other.

Met for an hour all we did was walk and talk

I didn't know I left that much of an impression.

We continue chatting and he's soooo into me and dropping hints.

Next thing on Easter Sunday I rush back from church to meet up.

Comes to my house, nobody's home we gist in the sitting room for a min

asks to go to the room I say okay. We go sit on the bed and kiss and the rest happened.

Everything that day worked out perfectly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by ashawopikin(m): 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
When I was still a student in 2005, My landlady's first daughter and i had a huge fight, after insulting me, I wanted to go out, she locked the gate, put the key in her pants, went inside and left her door slightly open, na so I enter, put hand and she didn't resist na there me sef commot trousers

4 Likes

Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by LINTUNE(m): 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
It happened twice and the funny thing is that both girls bears the same name..the first one,I was in 400l , me and my guy decided to go for hunting grin , it involves toasting up to 5_10 girls for that evening hoping that one of them is a "psycho" lol, not really a psycho o, I meant girls that can give sex easily,at least within 3 days u can get sex from her, such girls don't need ya money , they are just easy lays , that's why we call them "pysho"...I met this girl in the girls hostel, we talked and I collected her number, she said I should flash her which I did...the next day which was Sunday, in the morning, arround 10 am..this girl called that I should come pick her up , I was like why, she was like I'm I coming or not, omo na so I rush go bring am come my room...cooked noodles for her, then we started gisting, I never intended to sex her that day cos I wanted to take it slow...only for this girl to make a move on me and , the rest is history...the second one hmm, lemme not talk about it grin

3 Likes

Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by LadyD22(f): 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
Astrokid911:
tutorials it started with I'm tired I want to lie down a little ,and help me massage my hair

Mine was an unexpected one night stand
It so happened I slept over at my aunt's boyfriends house and she left me with the guy's friend and stayed in the room with her guy

It was play play oh , I told my friend my ex was good in bed and she was like how do I know when it was literally my first experience having sex , so I was curious to know if it was just me or if he was really good , so I allowed this guy touch me , he was handsome , totally cute but he was nothing , a waste of body count

first off my ex was older and had bigger dick and stamina and most of all he put me first , when he goes in there , I want to faint , perfect fit , he was my first and everything was good , smooth penetration , oral etc

But this other guy was 30 , just looks good but empty , his dick was so small , limpy , he'd cum in seconds ,I gave him a second chance but it was still a waste , he cummed and left me stranded , angry and irritated , tried to cuddle me after ewwwww , mouthodor join
I regret ever taking a chance on a total stranger , now I only like men with small tummy , they're the real ones , all these ones with packs are just decors

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by Lexkenny99(m): 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mine was when I Gained admission into d uni. I met one shy cutieful gal. She looked so innocent and wasn't really outspoken. I helped her with her reg.no and hostel. We shared contacts and kept talking from time to time. All of a sudden, I Neva heard from her. At 300l first semester, I Went to enugu to see my mom. I branched spar to get bread when I Met her. She hugged me tightly and told me she lost her phone. I was happy to see chioma my lost sexy cutie. She checked into a hotel room after attending a friend's wedding. She quickly dragged me to follow her to d hotel. When we reached we talked and she started kissing me. She took me on a long ride, the babe rides like a pro. After that she asked us to date, a relationship dat lasted for just two weeks. Fun tho! grin

3 Likes

Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by ImoleNaija: 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
ashawopikin:
When I was a student, My landlady's first daughter and had a huge fight, after insulting me, I wanted to go out, she locked the gate, put the key in her pants, went inside and left her door slightly open, na so I enter, put hand and she didn't resist na there me sef commot trousers

Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by NACE13: 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2022
During Easter celebration few years back. Her friend hooked us up. She was to come visit me but things changed, so I decided to go visit her in her parents' house instead . She me told that I would sleep over. I declined because I thought her parents wouldn't approve but they did. I decided to sleep in the living room but this babe snuck me into her room.
And boy did we ride it out all night. She literally tied her mouth to muffle the sound. We had to move the action to the floor because of the creeking sound of the bed.
Any time I remember that escapade, I just shake my head and smile. What a rush!

Another one happened when my neighbor wanted to use my bathroom because her roomie's so-called bf was gonna spend the night at her place. I was just on my laptop doing some work when she called out from the bathroom to help her with my towel, using the door to hide her naked body. I jokingly teased her, telling her what she was hiding that I haven't seen before. She was like, oh really, she tod me to come in and see for myself. I thought she was kidding, I stood up and went into the bathroom and boy oh boy, my brain shut down immediately. That was how the fvck fest started. What a rush! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by KristaPretty(f): 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
Vyzz:
cool

I can't believe I understand this grin grin. God forgive me grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by Astrokid911: 10:17am On Jul 12, 2022
Bad guy
NACE13:
During Easter celebration few years back. Her friend hooked us up. She was to come visit me but things changed, so I decided to go visit her in her parents' house instead . She me told that I would sleep over. I declined because I thought her parents wouldn't approve but they did. I decided to sleep in the living room but this babe snuck me into her room.
And boy did we ride it out all night. She literally tied her mouth to muffle the sound. We had to move the action to the floor because of the creeking sound of the bed.
Any time I remember that escapade, I just shake my head and smile. What a rush!

Another one happened when my neighbor wanted to use my bathroom because her roomie's so-called bf was gonna spend the night at her place. I was just on my laptop doing some work when she called out from the bathroom to help her with my towel, using the door to hide her naked body. I jokingly teased her, telling her what she was hiding that I haven't seen before. She was like, oh really, she tod me to come in and see for myself. I thought she was kidding, I stood up and went into the bathroom and boy oh boy, my brain shut down immediately. That was how the fvck fest started. What a rush! cheesy
Re: What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen by ashawopikin(m): 11:16am On Jul 12, 2022
LadyD22:

Mine was an unexpected one night stand
It so happened I slept over at my aunt's boyfriends house and she left me with the guy's friend and stayed in the room with her guy

It was play play oh , I told my friend my ex was good in bed and she was like how do I know when it was literally my first experience having sex , so I was curious to know if it was just me or if he was really good , so I allowed this guy touch me , he was handsome , totally cute but he was nothing , a waste of body count

first off my ex was older and had bigger dick and stamina and most of all he put me first , when he goes in there , I want to faint , perfect fit , he was my first and everything was good , smooth penetration , oral etc

But this other guy was 30 , just looks good but empty , his dick was so small , limpy , he'd cum in seconds ,I gave him a second chance but it was still a waste , he cummed and left me stranded , angry and irritated , tried to cuddle me after ewwwww , mouthodor join
I regret ever taking a chance on a total stranger , now I only like men with small tummy , they're the real ones , all these ones with packs are just decors
na guys/girls wey dey make mouth about their sexual prowess, no dey sabi anything

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? / Hot Photos: Lagos Yahoo Boy Shares Coded Photos Of His Numerous Girls / Differences Between Making Love In Cinema And Real Life...pics Inside!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.