Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

How Much Can I Make From Bolt Monthly In Port Harcourt? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Much Can I Make From Bolt Monthly In Port Harcourt? (598 Views)

How Much Money Can You Actually Make From Uhrs Jobs? / Mary Ehiabhi: How To Invest & Make Millions Monthly In Export Business / Make From 30-500pips Using Our Forex Trading Signal Provider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Can I Make From Bolt Monthly In Port Harcourt? by jonas117: 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
Please can anyone tell me how much I can look to make from bolt a month in port Harcourt? I want to know if it's a good investment or I have wasted my money
Re: How Much Can I Make From Bolt Monthly In Port Harcourt? by raphemmanuel(m): 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
jonas117:
Please can anyone tell me how much I can look to make from bolt a month in port Harcourt? I want to know if it's a good investment or I have wasted my money
At the bolded.
It means you have already started the business. But this question you asked should have come first before you start the business. But since you have already started, you can observe for the first two months and know if it is a good investment to you.
Re: How Much Can I Make From Bolt Monthly In Port Harcourt? by jonas117: 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
raphemmanuel:
At the bolded.
It means you have already started the business. But this question you asked should have come first before you start the business. But since you have already started, you can observe for the first two months and know if it is a good investment to you.

I've asked severally sir from multiple bolt drivers but I would like another input before I start I haven't started yet, thank you
Re: How Much Can I Make From Bolt Monthly In Port Harcourt? by joinnow: 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
jonas117:
If you want to buy and give out the car.
You will be getting 25k weekly that implies 100k monthly.

Note minor repairs and servicing will be done by your driver.
Major repair is either done by you or shared 50/50( reason you buy tokunbo car especially Toyota Corolla 2005)
The driver must provide two guarantor (we in Nairaland don't want to here someone carry your car run)
Also do comprehensive insurance. It's is 3 or 4 % premium yearly of the car's worth and the insurance company will also install free tracker in your car.
Did miss anything...
Re: How Much Can I Make From Bolt Monthly In Port Harcourt? by jonas117: 10:24am On Jul 11, 2022
joinnow:

If you want to buy and give out the car.
You will be getting 25k weekly that implies 100k monthly.

Note minor repairs and servicing will be done by your driver.
Major repair is either done by you or shared 50/50( reason you buy tokunbo car especially Toyota Corolla 2005)
The driver must provide two guarantor (we in Nairaland don't want to here someone carry your car run)
Also do comprehensive insurance. It's is 3 or 4 % premium yearly of the car's worth and the insurance company will also install free tracker in your car.
Did miss anything...

Thanks for the info but I intend to drive myself, how much can I look to make from that?
Re: How Much Can I Make From Bolt Monthly In Port Harcourt? by joinnow: 2:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
jonas117:

Thanks for the info but I intend to drive myself, how much can I look to make from that?
minimum of 50k weekly.

(1) (Reply)

Aircraft For Sale / My Uncle Is So Lazy, He Depends On His Wife !� / Business Investments That Really Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.