Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,046 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) (53219 Views)

President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit / Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) / Colorful pictures as Tinubu lands In Ilorin (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Amotekun777: 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
This foolish Tinubu looks exactly like the Tortoise I the movie, Rango. He's such evil and a Bastard.
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by chuksanambra: 1:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
haffaze777:

You're pretending as if you don't know what our elede can do? grin

Those guys are cursed. One reason Tinubu is soaring high is because they are not supporting him, therefore they can't infect him with their bad luck.
Tinubu must have noticed their pattern of bad luck that's why he stated that he doesn't need them to win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by muykem: 1:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
Bridge builder
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by chuksanambra: 1:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
Amotekun777:
This foolish Tinubu looks exactly like the Tortoise I the movie, Rango. He's such evil and a Bastard.

When he becomes President, you will look at his picture hung in the bank when you withdraw your last 20 pounds to buy rope and hang your worthless self.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by gasparpisciotta: 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
rocknation62:
Agbado & Cassava man grin

Joke taken too far.

If Nigeria had had serious leadership, agbado and cassava could be our National produce in addition to other cash crops.

Go and read about chairman mao in China.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by sangresan(m): 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
This Is Why It Will End In Tears For Those Hoping To Inherit Buhari's Block Votes

Do you know that in 2003 - 2015 that North West and Noth East had some PDP and other parties governors voted by the masses of the aforementioned two regions, but at the national level they always vote for Buhari's personality as a presidential candidate in 2003, 2007, 2011 and 2015 respectively despite Buhari having his own party candidates at state level during governorship election ?..

Why didn't Buhari influence his followers to vote for his party candidates at the state level during governorship election those periods ?

In 2015 when Nothern big weights politicians like Kwankwaso, Atiku and Buhari were together, they narrowly managed to give Jonathan 3 million votes difference , what would now happen now they have spilted ?

Are those waiting to Iherit Buhari's votes want Buhari to rig an election for them ? :
( Note that Buhari doesn't care about politics or political party affairs like a nationalist he should be, Buhari place more on ethnicity that party affairs.. To him ethnicity matters more than governance, competence , equity or political party affairs.. You can check his current administration for confirmation)..

Infact, the new electoral law is like a dagger on their chest!!

I ask again, how would they now inherit Buhari's cult followers after these reasons
listed above?

You and your ilks are learners in Nigerian politics. How did ANPP defeat Kwankwaso in the 2003 Kano governorship election if not for Buhari's factor?

Post the results of Nigerian presidential and governorship elections in the two geopolitical zones from 2003 to 2015.
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by haffaze777(m): 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
chuksanambra:

Those guys are cursed. One reason Tinubu is soaring high is because they are not supporting him, therefore they can't infect him with their bad luck.
Tinubu must have noticed their pattern of bad luck that's why he stated that he doesn't need them to win.

I will pay million of naira for those cursed soul not to support anybody I knowgrin

NB: we cure all kind of Obidient,ipig or any kind of madnessgrin
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by gasparpisciotta: 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
chuksanambra:

When he becomes President, you will look at his picture hung in the bank when you withdraw your last 20 pounds to buy rope and hang your worthless self.

Good response to a nincompoop
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
Sleekfingers:
Good....... That's our next president, whether una like it or not..,..

Tinubu will win in Lagos, oyo, ondo, ekiti, osun, Kwara, Kogi, Ogun, niger, Katsina, kano, Kaduna, borno, sokoto, jigawa, yobe, gombe , kebbi, zamfara, nassarawa , ebonyi, Benue , plateau, and rivers

Peter obi win in Anambra, imo , enugu , abia, Edo, bayelsa, Akwa ibom, cross rivers

Atiku will win in Adamawa.....

Ebonyi kill you there, urchin.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Igboslayer: 2:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Tinubu will win in Lagos, oyo, ondo, ekiti, osun, Kwara, Kogi, Ogun, niger, Katsina, kano, Kaduna, borno, sokoto, jigawa, yobe, gombe , kebbi, zamfara, nassarawa , ebonyi, Benue , plateau, and rivers

Peter obi win in Anambra, imo , enugu , abia, Edo, bayelsa, Akwa ibom, cross rivers

Obi can't win in Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa and Cross River.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by PoliciaNLand: 2:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
haffaze777:

I will pay million of naira for those cursed soul not to support anybody I knowgrin

NB: we cure all kind of Obidient,ipig or any kind of madnessgrin
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by ablejesus26(m): 2:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Come out in the streets and ask a Borno or Zamfara man to vote for tinubu if him no go redress your left rib with dagger grin grin
The average Northerner doesn't want to even hear you talk about Tinubu.
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by eeetuk(m): 2:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
Bola Tinubu will never be elected president of Nigeria for many reasons. First, he is too old to understand the problems Nigerians are facing today. Second, he belongs to nursing to get his body washed and diaper changed on time. Third, he has terrible commununication skills to explain and address how problems facing Nigeria can be handled. Four, he is too slow in decision making process. For an example it is taking him months to figure out who should be his running mate. Imagine terror strikes Nigeria , by the time he makes decision, millions of Nigerians will be dead. Fifth, his dress code has ghetto look. I want the president of Nigeria to look modern, not stone aged looks.
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by IvarTheBoneless: 2:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
chuksanambra:

Offer the fool this...please.

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Opmic: 2:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
Moh247:

I guess you have a better strategy than Tinubu...

Then use it to make yourself a Senator, Governor and Presidential Candidate of the ruling party
That's where you miss it, I'm not focused on making myself anything I'm focused on solving problems in my environment and when I do money and honor flows to me and I grow in influence. One day this lifestyle may take me to the position of contesting for presidential election if need be.
This is the difference between the contestants, some are coming because they see themselves having solutions to all the issues facing our country while some are coming because it's their turn
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Sleekfingers: 2:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
Igboslayer:
Obi can't win in Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa and Cross River.

Ok. That's Good
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
Rahkman:
How come him no send south east grin agbado and cassava
The south east don't need him and won't vote for him
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Jemex003: 2:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
Opmic:

Stop abusive words. Be OBIdient na

Who’s Obi Jati Jati?
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Sleekfingers: 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
ablejesus26:

Come out in the streets and ask a Borno or Zamfara man to vote for tinubu if him no go redress your left rib with dagger grin grin
The average Northerner doesn't want to even hear you talk about Tinubu.

Okay. I hear you
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Igboslayer: 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
Amotekun777:
Hmmmm and Seun lalasticlala won't see this
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
Allahisarapist:
[/quote]

You're a deemon from your Monica

[quote author=Allahisarapist post=114594134]As a true yoruba Christian.
We reject Muslim Muslim ticket, we already know who they are.
I and my family are obediently yusuful
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by stanluiz(m): 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
Sleekfingers:

PDP will win Sokoto because of governor Tambuwal.

Remove Ebonyi, Benue, Rivers and plateau from your list. PDP and labor party get those state.
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Safyqueen: 2:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
G
Rikidony:
Since BAT has decided to go the Muslim - Muslim ticket, I will vote for my Faith, welcome me to the #OBIDIENT movement.

I have decided to be Obidient and be Yus-ful to my country.....

And when you vote for your faith and lose, what next? You become yus-less to your country and be wailing loudly.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Amotekun777: 2:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
chuksanambra:

Let's wait till then. All of you, the slaves go weep tire from MC Oluomo to the most foolish garage urchin. grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
Rikidony:
Since BAT has decided to go the Muslim - Muslim ticket, I will vote for my Faith, welcome me to the #OBIDIENT movement.

I have decided to be Obidient and be Yus-ful to my country.....

You're most welcome to the movement to take back Nigeria.
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Hydroxide(m): 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Well done Inec Chairman.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Sleekfingers: 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
Hydroxide:
Well done Inec Chairman.
cheesy grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by stanluiz(m): 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Joke taken too far.

If Nigeria had had serious leadership, agbado and cassava could be our National produce in addition to other cash crops.

Go and read about chairman mao in China.
You are insane!! The same Chiarman mao that was responsible for the death of hundreds millions of people in China.

Go and read about the great leap forward. Chiarman mao was a failure.
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by BePrepared: 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
Danpotter:

Seun pls fix this bot issue. Human verification should be passed before logins

Exactly
Re: Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
zeenaman:
You all should stop cursing him

True!

But also tell agbado urchins to steer clear of Peter Obi. One can't throw stones and expect flowers in return.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him / Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident / Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.