Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement (58285 Views)

Kadaria Ahmed To Host Presidential Candidates In Daria Media's Townhall Series / Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti / Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by IvarTheBoneless: 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Lol, no be today I start to use nairaland, only me fit chest the whole nairaland by myself like this sef, just say I no dey too get time like that. I don't even read their stupid mentions, I just look for insults and report
I know how to trigger their emotions and when dey start wailing and cursing I start using the report button. Infact it's my plan sef, to get as many of them banned as possible as I can cheesy

Paddy mi.... High 5 ! grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by omenka(m): 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
obynzo:

Oga you are so shameless. Your state benue is on fire but you are so fixated on foisting another disaster on us.
The AfghanEasterni crook called Pandora Peter ipOBI is my greatest worry. With him there can be no human rights or freedoms as demonstrated by his terrorist supporters who threaten to kill any opposition voice. cool

Get that into your head Okoro.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by CoachBush: 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
We seem not to understand why Reno is frustrated. If you ask me, he is frustrated because Peter Obi is gaining more popularity day by day. This is why is attacking Obi, instead of campaigning for Atiku. This is an outburst of frustration.

Reno will soon tell the US to deny Peter Obi visa for coming to America because he wears only particular clothes.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by Josh109: 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
Is this trend abt guy?....use una head na
Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by Kaysalas(m): 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
God1000:
Who cares, Nigeria is a sovereign country, this chatterbox should just pipe down and smell the coffee
Sovereign country my foot. He just quoted the rightful owners of Nigeria. Go figure grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by 1gbdata: 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
We should report him too
Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by IvarTheBoneless: 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
omenka:
ipOBI protect promoter baring his fangs at last. It always take just a little scratch for you slithering lot to reveal your true selves.

What a crying shame. Tufiakwa.

The foolish Righteousness2 and FalseProphet ...

They just couldn't hide that flat head. The small space for brains makes it obvious all the time.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by kingyakos: 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Are you a Peter obi supporter?

Yes and so?
Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by DOM7: 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
I pity this man! Nothing he is fighting today that he hasn't fought before, unfortunately internet doesn't lie nor forget. I drowning man!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
This wan still dey learn oh!
Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by Unclefemolala(m): 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
I thought Reno is a Christian or acclaimed pastor..suddenly he cares about Gays....wow....hunger and hypocrisy works hand in hand...even FFK no go do this one

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
omenka:
ipOBI protect promoter baring his fangs at last. It always take just a little scratch for you slithering lot to reveal your true selves.

What a crying shame. Tufiakwa.

Go and sleep abeg you are a confused person
Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
omenka:
The AfghanEasterni crook called Pandora Peter ipOBI is my greatest worry. With him there can be no human rights or freedoms as demonstrated by his terrorist supporters who threaten to kill any opposition voice. cool

Get that into your head Okoro.

Oga you are disgrace to manhood honestly. Just be quiet abeg
Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Are you a Peter obi supporter

Who are you supporting?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by Slimwhyt(m): 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
Reno don dey vex me o
Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

The world can never take extremist Igbos and their views serious going forward

Who has extremist views bikonu? Are so fixated with hatred that you dropped your brain in the canal? PO has already said he is not in support neither is he in affiliation with separatist group.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by OyinO: 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
The last straw that broke Reno oMonkery's back of idiocy.
Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by Moh247: 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
Reno dey press Obidient nuisance neck soon we go see who go choke

Wendell Semens na CIA asset so Reno shouldn't be given opportunity to strike
Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by space9880: 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
I used to think he was a saint…. If I trust politician again make I die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by jaxxy(m): 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
God1000:
Who cares, Nigeria is a sovereign country, this chatterbox should just pipe down and smell the coffee

Funny thing is I think the vp candidate made that comment when he was in pdp and Reno said nothing. undecided

Moh247:
Reno dey press Obidient nuisance neck soon we go see who go choke

Wendell Semens na CIA asset so Reno shouldn't be given opportunity to strike

The Guy made the statement in pdp I think. Reno is being hypocritical and manipulative as usual.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by JohnOkolo: 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
Righteousness2:
Reno is a confused being.

To Hell with any person that wants to promote Homosexuality directly or indirectly in Nigeria .
We are vehemently and unapologetically against Homosexuality in our Country.

Among all the problems and Calamities hitting the nation and the world at large, is it gay/ lesbian Matter that is paramount?
We have a Law against it and that settles it

Abomination, Wickedness and evil that will completely destroys a nation should not be entertained in any form.

GOD'S wrath is different from human wrath. When you have problems with humans , you go to God. When GOD is dealing with you, who do you run to?

The day any leader tries to permit Homosexuality in this country under any guise,then Nigeria will begin to see catastrophic events never seen before.

No we are not against Hmomsexuality and the links. We have to have a functional government that will protect their rights and guarantee their freedom to Love whoever there chose to love.

Since we are in the world we must look to protect all groups whether large or small and that's the right thing to do. Even the GOD is 21st century said so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
GeorgeNora:
guy abeg attached that screenshot of that biafra logo on hero beer, during whenPeter Obi was the head of hero beer

Was PO ever the head of Hero or it is just people being stupid or making people believe they were fed with Hyena breast milk instead of human breast milk.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by omenka(m): 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
obynzo:

Oga you are disgrace to manhood honestly. Just be quiet abeg
"Disgrace to manhood". Sounds like something an ipobic illiterate would say. cheesy

Can yall see how sweet what you've been doing others for the past seven years is? Just a little taste of it for one month and y'all are going completely bunkers.

Una never see anything. Una mus get that Una biafla by force. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by TimmyTen(m): 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
Obi’s candidacy is giving this one sleepless nights

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by madjune(m): 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
It's good to be smart, educated and articulate etc.

But, when you begin to toe the line of self conscious
"I Know it all" attitude towards life and in your daily conduct or interactions with your fellow human beings; know it that you're on the borderline of wholesome stupidity.

In this threshold lies this Reno presently.

We wish him well.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by Munzy14(m): 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
darocha1:
Reno is fast loosing it.

On a 2nd thought. Reno is showing the real Reno he is
The extreme petty stuffs he is made of... grin

He is giving the last fight of a drowning man. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by 9jaGovernment: 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
Righteousness2:

To Hell with any person that wants to promote Homosexuality directly or indirectly in Nigeria .

Among all the problems and Calamities hitting the nation and the world at large, is it gay/ lesbian Matter that is paramount?

Abomination, Wickedness and evil that will completely destroys a nation should not be entertained in any form.

GOD'S wrath is different from human wrath. When you have problems with humans , you go to God. When GOD is dealing with you, who do you run to?

The day any leader tries to permit Homosexuality in this country under any guise,then Nigeria will begin to see catastrophic events never seen before.

One of the best write-up I have read on the internet today. Kudos

We will give our house to Labour Party come 2023. Go and get your PVC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by uniquelyspecial(m): 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
Henrymas:
This idiot that calls himself a pastor, is shamelessly and publicly declaring support for the LGBTQ community. What a nuisance!
Indeed many are mad, but few are roaming the streets uncladed.
Mr Holier than thou

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by Freddo99(m): 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
Something is terribly wrong with this man. So he is now supporting homosexuals? He is just frustrated jumping into any area just to be noticed.
Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by Streett: 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2022
Righteousness2:

First time weh You go air Your very own opinion without biblical endtime threat & violence ……

**God created Humans, I believe every soul is essential to Him, So why You wanna take a Life Created By GOD?
..And Who are You to Judge a Soul anyway

**Meanwhile No Gay or Lesbian Deserves Death … As long as they strive on their own Path where they’re accepted and ain’t bothering You & I ..

If You find out Your daughter or Nephew is Lesbian… would You have them KILLED??

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by oluwaseyi0: 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2022
Iliveforever:
SO ALL OF A SUDDEN THIS BASTARD OF A MAN IS NOW FIGHTING FOR GAYS ALL BECAUSE OF POLITICS??

This is interesting

Check his previous Twitter post of anti gay

You will know the fools stand for nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by 9jaGovernment: 4:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
blamingthedevil:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1545875075626418176

I lack words to describe Reno's personality. But man is as confuse as Nigeria government under the leadership of Muhammad Buhari.

We will give our house to Labour Party come 2023. Go and get your PVC.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Ekweremadu's Handshake? / "Death Of 640 People In Kano": PDP Reacts, Asks Buhari To Visit Kano / Dino Melaye Defects To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.