Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement (58239 Views)

Kadaria Ahmed To Host Presidential Candidates In Daria Media's Townhall Series / Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti / Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by SlurUsername1: 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:
Gay people wey dey here dey support am

This reno is having little mental problem, he speaks without thinking just bcoz he has the opportunity

Make him no go commit suicide oo

Shut up ipob extremist, nobody is supporting guys.
The constitution clearly profers jail time as correction to homosexuals
Extrajudicial killings of homosexuals is jungle justice and against the lawall
It's like you guys don't know the severity of the damage reno Omokri has done to Peter obis candidature. The world will see him like a big joke and the more you his supporters try to defend him by burnishing ur support for the extrajudicial killings of gaya the more international dent on his image
Reno 6 : Igbos 2

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by Temptee101(m): 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
Reno has been given so much relevance more than he will ever deserve.

He has clearly gone mad

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
I keep saying it, that Reno is a complete idiot...
A hypocrite... A pretender.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by emmaattack: 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
Struggle of a drowning man.
Reno has lost it patpata.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by Biodundimeji(m): 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
tamdun:

Na, Buhari never responded to omokri, not even once, Buhari gave him 100% silent treatment going to 8yrs now
If not that Gen. Buhari is performing below standard, Reno wouldn't have any gut to call him out everytime
Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by Blakpot: 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Gotcha wink

Isn't it funny that a lot of Nigerians want this so called separatist as the next president of Nigeria?
It says alot about the other options available to them- Tinubu and Atiku.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by Stillwhites(m): 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
That man is delusional.What kind of Religious leader is advocating for LGBTQ? His prick needs to be severed and shoved down his throat.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by SlurUsername1: 4:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
GeorgeNora:
thanks omo that your comment that day generated a lot of reactions ehn.
Them quote you tire that day.
Unfortunately mods deleted that your comment cry

Lol, no be today I start to use nairaland, only me fit chest the whole nairaland by myself like this sef, just say I no dey too get time like that. I don't even read their stupid mentions, I just look for insults and report
I know how to trigger their emotions and when dey start wailing and cursing I start using the report button. Infact it's my plan sef, to get as many of them banned as possible as I can cheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
omenka:
Hahaha

When we told them that statement has dire consequences, they ran into their dirty huts, and came out with the vilest insults to hurl at us.

They said it meant nothing, that the West aren't the people voting in the election, and that they don't matter. Very proud illiterates they will always be. grin

ipOBI project is dead in mud, like an ant trapped in some muddy poddle in ariaria market after a torrential downpour. grin

One thing I like in this world is that,na people wey u better pass go dey talk bad about you...

Do not underestimate the power of foolish people in a large gathering

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by Legendrysailor(m): 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
Biodundimeji:
I would blame Mr. Buhari for giving Reno publicity
That man is just as useless as poop

Poop is even more useful than Reno ,at Least poop can serve as manure under certain circumstances.
Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by SlurUsername1: 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
Stillwhites:
That man is delusional.What kind of Religious leader is advocating for LGBTQ? His prick needs to be severed and shoved down his throat.

Are you a Peter obi supporter?
Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by duro4chang(m): 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
i love Reno
he is giving Okoros as e dey hot
You get it.I like what is going on
Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by SlurUsername1: 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
Legendrysailor:

Poop is even more useful than Reno ,at Least poop can serve as manure under certain circumstances.

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by Hdhdhd(m): 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
They never beat this man before
Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by MartinsD12(m): 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by Temptee101(m): 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
Edupaul:
Reno omokiri is very correct

This one doesn't even understand the matter at hand, he just wants to comment.

Right about what? Some of you are just breathing directionless objects. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by SlurUsername1: 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
Joshua12345:
Reno is a useless Man, continue wasting your time. Idiot

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by SlurUsername1: 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
tonididdy:
Na pastor be this ? angry

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by SlurUsername1: 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
Theoarhics:
Na US ,UK and EU wan vote ? Na Nigeria go vote and we are a sovereign nation. UK and US won't decide who we should vote for. Reno must be a Rhino

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by 7arrows: 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
darocha1:
Reno is fast loosing it.

On a 2nd thought. Reno is showing the real Reno he is

He's looking for recognition I guess

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by SlurUsername1: 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
Stillwhites:

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by Stillwhites(m): 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

I am a confirm Tinubu/Shettima supporter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by iFESTAC680(m): 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
There is a law that sorts this
So Reno should re-strategise, think of something else to distract us with.

This one is dead on arrival

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by newnigerdelta1: 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
So you expect homosexual's to be killed by man ,instead of God to judge dem....the bible u carry says thou shall not kill so what are you saying.......is like u a fake righteousness,Antichrist you are...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
omenka:
Hahaha

When we told them that statement has dire consequences, they ran into their dirty huts, and came out with the vilest insults to hurl at us.

They said it meant nothing, that the West aren't the people voting in the election, and that they don't matter. Very proud illiterates they will always be. grin

ipOBI project is dead in mud, like an ant trapped in some muddy poddle in ariaria market after a torrential downpour. grin

Oga you are so shameless. Your state benue is on fire but you are so fixated on foisting another disaster on us.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by omenka(m): 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

One thing I like in this world is that,na people wey u better pass go dey talk bad about you...

Do not underestimate the power of foolish people in a large gathering
That's why the whole of Alaigbo is talking about Tinubu I suppose? smiley

ipOBI bandits always have themselves shot in the mouth whenever they speak. grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by IvarTheBoneless: 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
tamdun:

Na, Buhari never responded to omokri, not even once, Buhari gave him 100% silent treatment going to 8yrs now

Kai. That's how pathetic the Reno guy is...

Even FFK and Fayose eventually their mouths got sore when Tinubu and Buhari didn't respond even once!

Imagine 8 years of barking at a wall. And not a single word.

Reno even foolishly named himself Buhari Tormentor.... Buhari is on his 2nd term now.

Only piggies were stupid enough to lick the yanshes of those clowns.
Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by SlurUsername1: 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
kingyakos:

This one don reign pass.
Find something current abeg

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by SlurUsername1: 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
obynzo:

Oga you are so shameless. Your state benue is on fire but you are so fixated on foisting another disaster on us.

Are you a Peter obi supporter

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by RepoMan007: 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
Will US, UK and EU come to vote in 2023?

Reno should be smarter. Nigerians don't approve of those things and will want those candidates because of their opinions.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement by Vicswil(m): 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
Are you looking for a legit business that pays daily online which you can start up for FREE? Chat the number on my signature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo / Chari Magumeri: First Nigerian To Be Promoted To Rank Of Captain In British Army / The Dot Nation: Shehu Sani Reacts To Abaribe’s Controversial Shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.