Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,697 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Cheating Wife Forced To Carry Her Husband Through Streets For Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Wife Forced To Carry Her Husband Through Streets For Cheating (246 Views)

Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught / Moment 4: Women Are Paraded Naked Through Streets In Pakistan For 'stealing' (vi / Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheating Wife Forced To Carry Her Husband Through Streets For Cheating by JoshuaDoku: 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
A cheating wife has been forced to carry her husband on her shoulders and parade him through the streets after she was caught having an affair.

The incident took place in Borpadaw Village, India on July 3, 2022.

The woman went missing for a week and her husband and in-laws searched for her all week all to no avail.

The husband then decided to file a missing person’s report and that’s when a member of the public came forward and told officials she was residing at her boyfriend’s house.

It’s alleged the unidentified woman’s husband beat her, pulled her hair and slammed her on the ground after finding out about the affair.

The woman was then made to carry her husband through town.

She can be seen holding her husband on her shoulders as she walks down the street, surrounded by locals.

According to reports, it is claimed that the husband proceeded to showcase her throughout their village, while hanging shoes from her neck, in the grim scenes.

Currently, nine people have been arrested for the incident and she has been sent to her childhood home.

Check out the photos below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/cheating-wife-forced-to-carry-her-husband-through-streets-after-being-caught-having-an-affair/

Re: Cheating Wife Forced To Carry Her Husband Through Streets For Cheating by Cypress042(m): 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
All the people involve the act should be arrested and charged to court.

In as much as i don't support infidelity, this is an assualt and shouldn't be taken for granted sad

Indian matter tire person cool
Re: Cheating Wife Forced To Carry Her Husband Through Streets For Cheating by Mariangeles(f): 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
Indians are the most cruel to females.

Her husband must've treated her really really bad for her to have even dared to have a lover.

(1) (Reply)

Side Chics Are The Reason Most Men Are Still Married / MEN!! Ask TheGidRedpiller Your Questions!! I Will Answer As Many As Possible!! / Wicket People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.