Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Moment 4: Women Are Paraded Naked Through Streets In Pakistan For 'stealing' (vi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moment 4: Women Are Paraded Naked Through Streets In Pakistan For 'stealing' (vi (6976 Views)

Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught / Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband / Man Makes His Own Wife To Walk Naked Through Streets - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment 4: Women Are Paraded Naked Through Streets In Pakistan For 'stealing' (vi by James1998: 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2021
Moment 4: Women Are Paraded Naked Through Streets In Pakistan For 'Stealing' (Video)

In Pakistan, four women are paraded around the streets naked for 'stealing' (video)

Four women are stripped, beaten, and paraded in a video posted online as punishment for allegedly stealing from a local shop in Pakistan.

The women were accused of shoplifting in Faisalabad, Punjab, and residents allegedly confronted them.

The women appear to enter a business where a man is working and appear to remove products from the shelves in the footage.

The shop employee walks out the door, followed by the woman.

In a subsequent scene, one of the women is seen crying as she crouches on the floor.

Three men bring another woman in by her ankles and wrists and throw her on the floor next to the first woman.

A third woman, who is fully clothed from the waist down, and a fourth woman, who is also fully clothed, are seen crying as they are hit with a stick.

During the horrific onslaught, the women scream and cry, attempting to hide themselves with their arms.

The women were reportedly "paraded" along the street naked for an hour after the beating until Punjab police were called and arrived to intervene.

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW VIA LINK
https://www.brag.life/gossip/moment-4-women-are-paraded-naked-through-streets-in-pakistan-for-stealing-video

RECOMMENDED ARTICLES
A 35-year-old Man Who Married A 70-Year-Old White Woman Said, "I Paid Her Bride Price."
https://www.brag.life/gossip/a-35-year-old-man-who-married-a-70-year-old-white-woman-said-i-paid-her-bride-price-

Another Pair Of Travelers Were Kidnapped By ISWAP In Borno.

https://www.brag.life/crime/another-pair-of-travelers-were-kidnapped-by-iswap-in-borno

Re: Moment 4: Women Are Paraded Naked Through Streets In Pakistan For 'stealing' (vi by ItsGoodToBeGood: 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
Woooow
Re: Moment 4: Women Are Paraded Naked Through Streets In Pakistan For 'stealing' (vi by Ussycool: 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
Life sucks there.
Afghans, why subjecting human to this.

1 Like

Re: Moment 4: Women Are Paraded Naked Through Streets In Pakistan For 'stealing' (vi by splendournoni: 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
Islam the worst religion ever...

5 Likes

Re: Moment 4: Women Are Paraded Naked Through Streets In Pakistan For 'stealing' (vi by bigdaddyhech: 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
splendournoni:

There's no connection between the video or whatsoever was posted by the OP with Islam.
Stop being a bigot and a fanatic

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment 4: Women Are Paraded Naked Through Streets In Pakistan For 'stealing' (vi by TheWolfen(m): 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2021
Pathetic
Re: Moment 4: Women Are Paraded Naked Through Streets In Pakistan For 'stealing' (vi by splendournoni: 9:09pm On Dec 11, 2021
bigdaddyhech:

There's no connection between the video or whatsoever was posted by the OP with Islam.
Stop being a bigot and a fanatic

Religion that does not value women I'm in the north so I know what I'm saying... they do the same thing here in jigawa state

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment 4: Women Are Paraded Naked Through Streets In Pakistan For 'stealing' (vi by 1Sharon(f): 10:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
The women stripped themselves
Re: Moment 4: Women Are Paraded Naked Through Streets In Pakistan For 'stealing' (vi by Firefyta: 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2021
Q
Re: Moment 4: Women Are Paraded Naked Through Streets In Pakistan For 'stealing' (vi by AndroBlaze: 11:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
splendournoni:

Religion that does not value women I'm in the north so I know what I'm saying... they do the same thing here in jigawa state

Swear here that the village you are from in the south does not do the same thing.

7 Likes

Re: Moment 4: Women Are Paraded Naked Through Streets In Pakistan For 'stealing' (vi by Jazzman01: 5:29am On Dec 12, 2021
splendournoni:

Impossible. Islam is strictly against nudity so that can never happen. look for another lie to tell us.

4 Likes

Re: Moment 4: Women Are Paraded Naked Through Streets In Pakistan For 'stealing' (vi by talk2hb1(m): 7:38am On Dec 12, 2021
Ussycool:
Life sucks there.
Afghans, why subjecting human to this.
Pakistan not Afghanistan.
Although they are one and the same
Re: Moment 4: Women Are Paraded Naked Through Streets In Pakistan For 'stealing' (vi by talk2hb1(m): 7:40am On Dec 12, 2021
splendournoni:

You are a Mother Fucker Liar, kilode.
Why lie like an unfortunate person, is it the religion who told them to parade women nakedly on the street.
Abeg make we dey reason small small even if we want to lie!

2 Likes

Re: Moment 4: Women Are Paraded Naked Through Streets In Pakistan For 'stealing' (vi by Emuforlife1: 8:10am On Dec 12, 2021
splendournoni:

How do you value your Women in the South? By calling them Sex Objects
No Religion protect Women like Islam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment 4: Women Are Paraded Naked Through Streets In Pakistan For 'stealing' (vi by Emuforlife1: 8:11am On Dec 12, 2021
This is another Propaganda. Seeing nudity of a woman other than your wife is highly prohibited in Islam. WELL, MAYBE IT HAPPENED IN THE MINORITY CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY.
Re: Moment 4: Women Are Paraded Naked Through Streets In Pakistan For 'stealing' (vi by Emuforlife1: 8:20am On Dec 12, 2021
talk2hb1:

You are a Mother Fucker Liar, kilode.
Why lie like an unfortunate person, is it the religion who told them to parade women nakedly on the street.
Abeg make we dey reason small small even if we want to lie!
Lol! don't be surprised my Friend. That's the way a typical Christian reason(Especially Nigerian). Dunno if being dumb is one of the criteria of being a Christian

4 Likes

Re: Moment 4: Women Are Paraded Naked Through Streets In Pakistan For 'stealing' (vi by Jeon(f): 8:22am On Dec 12, 2021
Emuforlife1:
How do you value your Women in the South? By calling them Sex Objects
No Religion protect Women like Islam.

I support you for the sex objects things..

They're mainly coming from the eastern pple and they're the pple that hold Christianity like oxygen.

some West and South are not left out.

HYPOCRITES EVERYWHERE.

and op I refused to believe this, ur report isn't corresponding
Re: Moment 4: Women Are Paraded Naked Through Streets In Pakistan For 'stealing' (vi by Jeon(f): 8:27am On Dec 12, 2021
Emuforlife1:
This is another Propaganda. Seeing nudity of a woman other than your wife is highly prohibited in Islam. WELL, MAYBE IT HAPPENED IN THE MINORITY CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY.

yeah and can see them boosting it on nairaland.
Re: Moment 4: Women Are Paraded Naked Through Streets In Pakistan For 'stealing' (vi by Emuforlife1: 8:36am On Dec 12, 2021
Jeon:

I support you for the sex objects things..

They're mainly coming from the eastern pple and they're the pple that hold Christianity like oxygen.

some West and South are not left out.

HYPOCRITES EVERYWHERE.

and op I refused to believe this, ur report isn't corresponding
Even my last statement is correct but depends on the angle you want to see it from.
If you review facts without prejudice whatsoever, you will find out that Islam has done all it could to protect the women folk.

A Muslim lady is still under the protection and care of her parents even if she is 40 years old so long as she doesn't have a husband. It is when she gets a husband that the responsibilities are transferred to the Husband and this is stressed during the wedding.

Go to the Arab world and see how the arabians treat thier women like pearls but a certain Juliana from New York that have been raped 10 times will be shouting "The Muslims are degrading women ". BULLSHIT!!!

3 Likes

Re: Moment 4: Women Are Paraded Naked Through Streets In Pakistan For 'stealing' (vi by floss(m): 9:44am On Dec 12, 2021
This should be included in our constitution as punishment for looting and stealing.... this alone will go a long way in fighting corruption...
Just imagine being humiliated like this in public for looting public fund..
Re: Moment 4: Women Are Paraded Naked Through Streets In Pakistan For 'stealing' (vi by bigdaddyhech: 11:59am On Dec 12, 2021
splendournoni:

Which religion is it that doesn't value women?
Go to the Holy Qur'an and read the 4th (An-Nisa)
Re: Moment 4: Women Are Paraded Naked Through Streets In Pakistan For 'stealing' (vi by Idamond: 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
hmm that's bad ooo
Re: Moment 4: Women Are Paraded Naked Through Streets In Pakistan For 'stealing' (vi by angelfallz(m): 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
Don't be silly
splendournoni:
Re: Moment 4: Women Are Paraded Naked Through Streets In Pakistan For 'stealing' (vi by angelfallz(m): 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
Guy they do the same thing in the south, in fact there is a lot more jungle justice in the south. Do you complain about Christianity when it is done in the south?
Also, what do you mean by value women? According to the OP she is a thief, so because the thief happened to be a woman, you now remembered that they don't value women in the north or in Pakistan?

splendournoni:

Re: Moment 4: Women Are Paraded Naked Through Streets In Pakistan For 'stealing' (vi by jumper524(m): 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
splendournoni:
aren't you tired of this hypocrisy?
something your own people does.
Re: Moment 4: Women Are Paraded Naked Through Streets In Pakistan For 'stealing' (vi by Efulefu(f): 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
Women are Islam, Islam is women, nudity in islam is a no no no no no....

Al this xtians, hypocrite
Re: Moment 4: Women Are Paraded Naked Through Streets In Pakistan For 'stealing' (vi by ocregg: 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
Wow!
Re: Moment 4: Women Are Paraded Naked Through Streets In Pakistan For 'stealing' (vi by SensualMan: 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2021
I came to see what Muslim Toto looks like cheesy
Re: Moment 4: Women Are Paraded Naked Through Streets In Pakistan For 'stealing' (vi by akosy(m): 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
K
Re: Moment 4: Women Are Paraded Naked Through Streets In Pakistan For 'stealing' (vi by Nostring: 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
Lol no be same thing una dey do fr naija here
Re: Moment 4: Women Are Paraded Naked Through Streets In Pakistan For 'stealing' (vi by antibullshit: 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
Emuforlife1:
Even my last statement is correct but depends on the angle you want to see it from.
If you review facts without prejudice whatsoever, you will find out that Islam has done all it could to protect the women folk.

A Muslim lady is still under the protection and care of her parents even if she is 40 years old so long as she doesn't have a husband. It is when she gets a husband that the responsibilities are transferred to the Husband and this is stressed during the wedding.

Go to the Arab world and see how the arabians treat thier women like pearls but a certain Juliana from New York that have been raped 10 times will be shouting "The Muslims are degrading women ". BULLSHIT!!!
You're right .....they're under protection but at what cost? The protection they get is like that of a jealous lover who dishes out severe punishment or can even kill for the slightest thing. Meanwhile the men can do as they please .

(1) (Reply)

ROMANCELANDERS! Tell That Romancelander #THANKYOUFOR2015 / Imagine What My Mum Did To Me Tonight / What Makes A Very Ugly Woman So Irresistible To A Handsome Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.