Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju (3376 Views)

Tinubu Camp Hired ‘Unknown Bishops’ To Venue Of Unveiling Of Shettima - Sahara R / Many Priests At APC Unveiling Of Shettima As Tinubu's Running Mate (Photos) / Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Vixlot: 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tinubu’s pick of Shettima is a very strong ticket

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1546135810696773633

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by helinues: 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
Gbenue soun

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by alsudan: 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
A ticket without Hausa/Fulani or a Christian is a strong ticket abi.

Druggie and his Boko Haram partners humiliation at the polls will be legendary.

It’s obvious Tinubu has reached out to this hungry Cashtivists.

17 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by skywalker240(m): 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
The North East is for Atiku

Poor calculation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
Strong ticket for failure

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by God1000(m): 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
This guy is a confused clown

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Allahisarapist: 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
yeah is an Islamic ticket.
when you hear the mention of APC what comes to your mind? Islam and Muslim right.
but as a full blooded yoruba Christian, we won't stay idle and allow some brainwashed Muslims in our midst make us to support Muslims Muslim ticket
let us all who have the interest of this our great nation at heart be obedient to it and yusuful too
Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Golan007: 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
North East has now been allocated to Shettima.

Dem Labour no fit pick 1% vote from that wing.

Buhari/Ganduje and ElRufai would bloody Kwankwaso to a stand still.

SouthWest - needs no further discussion.

Kwara and Kogi - you know na.

Owan in Edo state.

Rest would be complete battleground.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by WATCHOVER(m): 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
Golan007:

Owan in Edo state.

Don't tell me this is how your OWAN people think

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Golan007: 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Don't tell me this is how your OWAN people think

Etsako/Owan would go to APC.

You dey doubt am?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
Golan007:

Owan in Edo state.

Looòol. I know how you feel. APC is truly a hard sell right now, so you lot have to dig deep and resort to positive imagination to stay motivated. Weldone.

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Aidejay(m): 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
The battle line has been drawn.

Atiku versus Tinubu.
Okowa vs Shetimma

Let the games begin.

Based off my view of things, PDP returns in 2023. Power remains in the North for another 8 years.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by donphilopus: 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
Golan007:

Owan in Edo state.

Edo North entirely.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by donphilopus: 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
Golan007:

You dey doubt am?

Akoko Edo too.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
Fake news. Screenshot and share the twitter chat. Everything about Tinubu is fake and fraud. His supporters are the same.
Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Golan007: 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
topcatking:

Looòol. I know how you feel. APC is truly a hard sell right now, so you lot have to dig deep and resort to positive imagination to stay motivated. Weldone.

OK sir.

I know in your mind you think Obi would win.

grin

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Danwakae(m): 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
Golan007:

Owan in Edo state.

Lols.... Baba Tinubu only picked Shettima on the ground that the northeast should not feel neglected , his best bet would have been Northwest ....Northeast apart from Borno central and east would MASSIVELY vote Baba Atiku ... Take Buhari out of the election , he has made it known that he wouldn't interfere and we have seen it
Gov. Ganduje and Gov. El-Rufai are not in good terms ... Kwankwosiyya owns Kano, even with the Shekarau movements join, Ganduje is politically gone, I expect Baba Tinubu to abandoned Ganduje, apologize and make peace with Kwankwoso...else ATIKU will smile in Kano.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Golan007: 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
topcatking:

Shey you see others backing me up?

Seems you are resident in Enugu.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by WATCHOVER(m): 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
Golan007:

You dey doubt am?
But we over here heard that APC was disgraced in 2020 by Edo People.
So how come you are still imagining this in your dreams

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Golan007: 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
Danwakae:

Lols.... Baba Tinubu only picked Shettima on the ground that the northeast should not feel neglected , his best bet would have been Northwest ....Northeast apart from Borno central and east would MASSIVELY vote Baba Atiku ... Take Buhari out of the election , he has made it known that he wouldn't interfere and we have seen it
Gov. Ganduje and Gov. El-Rufai are not in good terms ... Kwankwosiyya owns Kano, even with the Shekarau movements join, Ganduje is politically gone, I expect Baba Tinubu to abandoned Ganduje, apologize and make peace with Kwankwoso...else ATIKU will smile in Kano.

Buhari would actively campaign for his party's candidate.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Golan007: 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
WATCHOVER:

But we over here heard that APC was disgraced in 2020 by Edo People.
So how come you are still imagining this in your dreams

Learn to catch up.

Edolites are done with Obaseki.

In any case, Obaseki never won northern Edo state.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by mystery22: 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
Golan007:

Owan in Edo state.

may your life be like tinubu health
Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Golan007: 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
mystery22:
may your life be like tinubu health

May your life be like Obi's son's.

grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
Golan007:

Shey you see others backing me up?

Seems you are resident in Enugu.

Nah.. Actually , I'm right here in lagos. Mende Maryland precisely.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Masterito(m): 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
No battle here. Atiku will have an easy win.
Aidejay:
The battle line has been drawn.

Atiku versus Tinubu.
Okowa vs Shetimma

Let the games begin.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Golan007: 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
topcatking:

Nah.. Actually , I'm right here in lagos. Mende Maryland precisely.

Close to Okupe Estate?
Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by WATCHOVER(m): 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
Golan007:

Learn to catch up.

Edolites are done with Obaseki.

In any case, Obaseki never won northern Edo state.
But we were told by INEC figures over here that everyone is tired of APC, well I don't think any sensible person would think of voting APC presidential candidates after pains they make Nigerians pass through.
APC is a disaster and a disobedient party
Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
Golan007:

Close to Okupe Estate?

Hehehe. Shonibare estate my guy
Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Golan007: 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
WATCHOVER:

But we were told by INEC figures over here that everyone is tired of APC, well I don't think any sensible person would think of voting APC presidential candidates after pains they make Nigerians pass through.
APC is a disaster and a disobedient party

Your personal opinion.

I'm sure you also thought Buhari would lose in 2015 and 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
I pity these Tinubu's drug boys. Shettima is from northeast where Atiku came from. Another dangerous miscalculation. Tinubu's ambition is now finally dead. We close Tinubu's chapter.
Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Golan007: 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
topcatking:

Hehehe. Shonibare estate my guy

Ok opposite Leventis.

That no be Mende na.
Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
Golan007:

OK sir.

I know in your mind you think Obi would win.

grin

To the best man , goes the win.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Politically Powerful Man In Igboland. Picture. / Truckloads Of Hausa/fulani Seen Entering Kwara State Government's House ( Video) / Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.