Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju (3378 Views)

Tinubu Camp Hired ‘Unknown Bishops’ To Venue Of Unveiling Of Shettima - Sahara R / Many Priests At APC Unveiling Of Shettima As Tinubu's Running Mate (Photos) / Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Golan007: 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
topcatking:

To the best man , goes the win.

Right on!
Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
Golan007:

Ok opposite Leventis.

That no be Mende na.

You sure say you sabi Maryland like this?
Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by WATCHOVER(m): 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
Golan007:

Your personal opinion.

I'm sure you also though Buhari would lose in 2015 and 2019.
Sorry is buhari a bolt or Not?
Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by ResidentSnitch(f): 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
Do not be deceived, this is a battle against Christians, other denominations and reasonable Muslims against fanatic Muslims who have u toward plans.
We must resist this at all cost.
Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Aidejay(m): 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
Masterito:
No battle here. Atiku will have an easy win.
"easy"? if you think Tinubu didn't reason this through till the last detail you're wrong. We've underestimated that man enough.
Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Duru009(m): 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
This guy called Deji is APC media strategist. He works and support them .....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Masterito(m): 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
Look at the results of the last Presidential election, then you will understand that Tinubu can't defeat Atiku.
Aidejay:
"easy"? if you think Tinubu didn't reason this through till the last detail you're wrong. We've underestimated that man enough.
Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Aidejay(m): 4:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
Masterito:
Look at the results of the last Presidential election, then you will understand that Tinubu can't defeat Atiku.
I don't doubt the possibility of Atiku winning, I doubt it being easy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Golan007: 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
topcatking:

You sure say you sabi Maryland like this?

Sam Shoniare starts from Onigbongbo to just just before Sheraton.

Do you even know where Leventis is/was?

All these Indomie pikin.
Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
Golan007:

Sam Shoniare starts from Onigbongbo to just just before Sheraton.

Do you even know where Leventis is/was?

[/b]All these Indomie pikin[b].

You just had to ruin it, shame.
Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by ElSudani: 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
It is a strong ticket with inbuilt trap for religious fanatics to box themselves into a corner.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Temptee101(m): 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
This clearly shows tinubu is seriously sick and has chronic dementia

No hausa/fulani will vote for APC
No lecturer or student either a Muslim or Christian will vote for apc
No Christian from north or south will vote for APC
No liberal muslim will vote for APC
He chose a running candidate from the wrong zone

It's safe to say that APC lost even before the election proper

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Golan007: 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
topcatking:

You just had to ruin it, shame.

Haha.

Person no dey follow you play?
grin
Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Tomilola360: 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
Aidejay:
The battle line has been drawn.

Atiku versus Tinubu.
Okowa vs Shetimma

Let the games begin.

Based off my view of things, PDP returns in 2023. Power remains in the North for another 8 years.

You mean Peter Obi is not even in the picture? Buhahahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by ElSudani: 5:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tomilola360:

You mean Peter Obi is not even in the picture? Buhahahahahahaha

Obi will become the president of The Twitter Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by IvarTheBoneless: 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by adioolayi(m): 5:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
Shetti gba pe Tinubu lo Kan

O ya to

grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by adioolayi(m): 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
Temptee101:
This clearly shows tinubu is seriously sick and has chronic dementia

No hausa/fulani will vote for APC
No lecturer or student either a Muslim or Christian will vote for apc
No Christian from north or south will vote for APC
No liberal muslim will vote for APC
He chose a running candidate from the wrong zone

It's safe to say that APC lost even before the election proper

Let all these be APC and Tinubu's headache abi, what's your own grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by wonder233: 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
Who is this delusional individual? "Owan in Edo State?" What do you know about Owan in Edo State?
Golan007:
North East has now been allocated to Shettima.

Dem Labour no fit pick 1% vote from that wing.

Buhari/Ganduje and ElRufai would bloody Kwankwaso to a stand still.

SouthWest - needs no further discussion.

Kwara and Kogi - you know na.

Owan in Edo state.

Rest would be complete battleground.

Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Golan007: 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
wonder233:
Who is this delusional individual? "Owan in Edo State?" What do you know about Owan in Edo State?

Wetin this wan dey talk?
Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
Golan007:

Owan in Edo state.

Keep Edo out of your f ucking mouth.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Golan007: 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Keep Edo out of your f ucking mouth.

Another kid.
Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
Golan007:

Another kid.
Adult
Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Tomek09(m): 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
Golan007:

Owan in Edo state.

Southwest won't be battle ground but other regions will be abi? Wetin una dey smoke sometime??
Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Golan007: 6:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tomek09:

Southwest won't be battle ground but other regions will be abi? Wetin una dey smoke sometime??

You guys don't understand all politics ìs local.

Did you see me include SE?
Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Tomek09(m): 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
Golan007:

You guys don't understand all politics ìs local.

Did you see me include SE?
There's nothing local about politics in a wrong regional stronghold allotted to Tinubu/Shettima. Shettima can't defeat Atiku in North-East. Kwankwaso will get vote in NorthWest (Kano, Jigawa, Kebbi and Katsina). North-Central is dicey but Tinubu has an edge in Kwara due to Yoruba population there. SE/SS is a no go area for APC.
Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Golan007: 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tomek09:

There's nothing local about politics in a wrong regional stronghold allotted to Tinubu/Shettima. Shettima can't defeat Atiku in North-East. Kwankwaso will get vote in NorthWest (Kano, Jigawa, Kebbi and Katsina). North-Central is dicey but Tinubu has an edge in Kwara due to Yoruba population there. SE/SS is a no go area for APC.

Ok sir.
Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Xfemt(m): 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
topcatking:

Looòol. I know how you feel. APC is truly a hard sell right now, so you lot have to dig deep and resort to positive imagination to stay motivated. Weldone.
my brother the thing go be like child to him

Owan wen Apc loose to pdp even when Apc and oshomole de office

Pple and imagination grin
Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Throwback: 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
topcatking:

Hehehe. Shonibare estate my guy

How does Shonibare or G-Cappa estate equate as Mende?

All are Maryland by the way, but Mende is Mende.

Okupe Estate is the beginning of Mende coming from Anthony Bush Street or Anthony/Idiroko from Ikorudu Road, and Mende extends on the Ikorudu Road stretch to cane village where KICC is located, inward it stretches to Arowojobe Estate.

Once you start the U-turn under the odo iya-alaro bridge that connects to Ojota, you cannot describe that part of Maryland as Mende, but Maryland Estate/Wasimi, Shonibare, Cappa.

Golan007 is right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
Golan007:

Haha.

Person no dey follow you play?
grin

Ah.. na play? I no know o

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Pick Of Shettima Is A Very Strong Ticket-Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
Throwback:

How does Shonibare or G-Cappa estate equate as Mende?

[/b]All are Maryland by the way, but Mende is Mende.[b]

Okupe Estate is the beginning of Mende coming from Anthony Bush Street or Anthony/Idiroko from Ikorudu Road, and Mende extends on the Ikorudu Road stretch to cane village where KICC is located, inward it stretches to Arowojobe Estate.

Once you start the U-turn under the odo iya-alaro bridge that connects to Ojota, you cannot describe that part of Maryland as Mende, but Maryland Estate/Wasimi, Shonibare, Cappa.

[/b]Golan007 is right.[b]

Man...you sure took your time to school me. (Its appreciated btw)

I'm glad you also agree it's all Maryland.

& lastly , I agree that Golan007 is right about the geography but very wrong about his APC votes forecast.

Golan007, you know Bah? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: I'm Angry Tinubu Sleeps Everywhere, Even At Peace Accord- Sowore / Since Abuja Is Now A State, What Is The Capital Of Abuja? / I Warned You, You Didn't Listen. Dollar Now #2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.