Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate (60360 Views)

Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) / Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by CheapHomes1: 7:38am On Jul 11, 2022
marsman:

And I told you I don't know. Do you know what happened to the 2.1 billion dollars funds in the ECA which buhari inherited from GEJ administration? Was it stolen? Do you have proof that it was stolen or spent for corruption purposes?
You claimed it got depleted to 300million dollars, How? And what was it used for?
Why did Jonathan not probe his corrupt administrators?

Did I say anything about stealing?
Who said it was stolen? How did you know that it was stolen? Are you alleging that it was stolen? The question I asked is what happened to the $2.1b funds in the ECA which buhari inherited from the GEJ administration?

https://gazettengr.com/from-2-1-billion-left-by-jonathan-buhari-depletes-excess-crude-account-to-35-million/

https://newswirengr.com/2022/01/23/nigerias-excess-crude-account-now-at-35-million/
Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by marsman: 7:47am On Jul 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Excellent. If that is the case, then you should be able to answer all my questions with the greatest of ease. You haven't told me why you want me to shut up for good.

Pls define modern Lagos and how exactly is Tinubu responsible for it? Did Tinubu build Lagos from the scratch?

What is the comparison you are making between Abuja and Lagos?

BBC said....has Lagos become squeaky clean since 1999?

What laws did Tinubu invoke to clear Lagos state and what are the infrastructure he built?

Is Tinubu the first governor to provide free healthcare or anything free for anyone in Lagos? If Tinubu is sick, can he go to the hospitals where you say he offered free healthcare to elders?

Pls where is the IPP that Tinubu introduced? Which jobs did Tinubu create through RRS? The LASTMA you are talking, is it the one in the pix below?

How does eko Atlantic housing one of the biggest US investment move Lagos forward?

What is the "a lot" that Tinubu contributed to the economic status of Lagos? What is that status?

If you say that Tinubus having a successful career before politics explains his present wealth, when did he leave his career as an accountant to join politics? What companies did he have then and what companies does he have now? What was he worth when he left his career to join politics?

As an experienced auditor, when did Tinubu invest in Manchester united and what was the value of what he invested then and what is it now?

Can you give us a brief on alpha beta?

If you say Jonathan was a failure, what will you call buhari?
Have you read the book? Download and Read the book. You question requires little explanations. But I wouldn't answer it for free. We both have to gain from this experience, ( the joy of me passing knowledge and you the satisfaction of getting new knowledge). Download the book read and Digest. If you still feel the same about Tinubu's achievement in Lagos, come back here. I will explain how a foreign investment helps to move state forward, how the IPP project could have been giving lagos steady 24 hrs electricity
, if not for the federal govt intervention, how humans and not animals are employed into RRS and Lastma, how LASTMA has helped in organizing Lagos traffic and helped in preventing collapse through congestion on her roads, how he made economic policies that created places like the lekki free trade zone which now houses one of the biggest investment in Africa, to make the lagos state an African Investment head quarters, How he materminded the tripling of the state revenue, cheesy
Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by CheapHomes1: 7:52am On Jul 11, 2022
marsman:

Have you read the book? Download and Read the book. You question requires little explanations. But I wouldn't answer it for free. We both have to gain from this experience, ( the joy of me passing knowledge and you the satisfaction of getting new knowledge). Download the book read and Digest. If you still feel the same about Tinubu's achievement in Lagos, come back here. I will explain how a foreign investment helps to move state forward, how the IPP project could have been giving lagos steady 24 hrs electricity
, if not for the federal govt intervention, how humans and not animals are employed into RRS and Lastma, how LASTMA has helped in organizing Lagos traffic and helped in preventing collapse through congestion on her roads, how he made economic policies that created places like the lekki free trade zone which now houses one of the biggest investment in Africa, to make the lagos state an African Investment head quarters, How he materminded the tripling of the state revenue, cheesy

Excellent. If that is the case, then you should be able to answer all my questions with the greatest of ease. You haven't told me why you want me to shut up for good.

Pls define modern Lagos and how exactly is Tinubu responsible for it? Did Tinubu build Lagos from the scratch?

What laws did Tinubu invoke to clear Lagos state and what are the infrastructure he built?

Is Tinubu the first governor to provide free healthcare or anything free for anyone in Lagos? If Tinubu is sick, can he go to the hospitals where you say he offered free healthcare to elders?

Pls where is the IPP that Tinubu introduced? Which jobs did Tinubu create through RRS? The LASTMA you are talking, is it the one in the pix below?

How does eko Atlantic housing one of the biggest US investment move Lagos forward?

What is the "a lot" that Tinubu contributed to the economic status of Lagos? What is that status?

If you say that Tinubus having a successful career before politics explains his present wealth, when did he leave his career as an accountant to join politics? What companies did he have then and what companies does he have now? What was he worth when he left his career to join politics?

As an experienced auditor, when did Tinubu invest in Manchester united and what was the value of what he invested then and what is it now?

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by TinubuNG: 7:58am On Jul 11, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
if you are a Christian, then you must be the must stupid Christian ever! And there is no way you won't burn in hell. Because the Jesus you mention despise foolish people like you.
May you recieve sense in Jesus name.
Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by pquaver(m): 8:02am On Jul 11, 2022
Subsidywise20:
Hmmm

I'm going to repost my prediction for 2023 here, that I made on another thread, now that BAT and APC have their cards on the table..along with LP and PDP

To add, it is possible that Atiku could do enough to win without a runoff. Obi and BAT supporters are fighting out a scorched earth campaign , and the Southern vote may be severely divided as a result. All Atiku needs to do is win in the North, take a few Southern states, and that's it.

(Of course playing politcal prophet is a risky game. Most of the time, one is wrong. Remember the 2016 election in the USA, where everyone thought it was Clinton that would beat Trump.)

Modifed

For those calling Peter Obi a Biafranist....recall that in 1993, Sylvester Ugoh, who was Tofa's running mate in NRC...was actually the governor of the Central Bank of Biafra. His signature appears on the Biafran pound (I used to have a few specimens of the thing...a pound note). Yet the Northern brigade chose him as Tofa's running mate. Tines were different back then. Obi meanwhile has never supported or backed Biafra or IPOB Oor Massob, and IPOB hates him well well.).

Every one including u knows obi is a bigot
Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by onuman: 8:21am On Jul 11, 2022
Cromagnon:

Leave then
Nobody is stopping you
Ghana Togo Benin are all available as obodo Oyinbo is getting tight

Your bigoted group must leave for your own new country, leave the progressive groups to form their own new countries.
No country was created to remain one forever.
Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by marsman: 8:31am On Jul 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by marsman: 8:40am On Jul 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Why are you mentioning BBC? I thought you live in Nigeria? Is this news not about Nigeria? Can you disprove the information in these links?

Who wrote these stories below?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/05/26/africa/lagos-water-opinion-piece/index.html

https://www.environewsnigeria.com/over-80-of-lagosians-lack-access-to-public-water-supply-report/

BBC called it an heap of thrash in 1999 because it was, many other lagosians had confirmed the status post and pre 1999 both offline and online. Reason why I referred to BBC

Yes I do live in Nigeria and these are the reasons I support him.
https://guardian.ng/opinion/lagos-deserves-special-status-2/

https://www.thecable.ng/leadership-and-tinubus-excellent-footprints-in-lagos/amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/businessday.ng/amp/opinion/article/why-lagos-remains-africas-best-investment-destination/

Can you disprove the articles within the links above .

I can't disprove the articles but let me give you a quick explanation. Lagos should have had full access to public water since, if only they could have allowed the government initiative of privatizing water supply to work.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/planned-privatisation-of-water-residents-civil-societies-dare-lagos-govt/amp/

Lagos ranks as the second worst city to live in because she is literally carrying Nigeria on her back. The limited resources meant to service Lagos, is servicing a country of +200million population.

https://guardian.ng/business-services/lagos-alone-contributed-70-of-nigerias-n5-2tr-tax-revenue/
Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by Fuckyoumod: 9:15am On Jul 11, 2022
TinubuNG:
May you recieve sense in Jesus name.
may you remain senseless for 600 years!
Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by redsun(m): 9:18am On Jul 11, 2022
Those whom the gods want to destroy,they make them mad.
Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by CheapHomes1: 9:35am On Jul 11, 2022
marsman:

BBC called it an heap of thrash in 1999 because it was, many other lagosians had confirmed the status post and pre 1999 both offline and online. Reason why I referred to BBC

https://www.thecable.ng/leadership-and-tinubus-excellent-footprints-in-lagos/amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/businessday.ng/amp/opinion/article/why-lagos-remains-africas-best-investment-destination/

I can't disprove the articles but let me give you a quick explanation. Lagos should have had full access to public water since, if only they could have allowed the government initiative of privatizing water supply to work.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/planned-privatisation-of-water-residents-civil-societies-dare-lagos-govt/amp/

Lagos ranks as the second worst city to live in because she is literally carrying Nigeria on her back. The limited resources meant to service Lagos, is servicing a country of +200million population.

https://guardian.ng/business-services/lagos-alone-contributed-70-of-nigerias-n5-2tr-tax-revenue/

If you say you live in Nigeria, why then are you making reference to BBC?

How is Lagos carrying nigeria on her back? What are those resources and how are the resources of Lagos meant for servicing Lagos servicing a country? How does that make Lagos the second worst city to live in?

Who prevented the government initiative of privatising water supply? Which government are you referring?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/05/26/africa/lagos-water-opinion-piece/index.html

https://www.environewsnigeria.com/over-80-of-lagosians-lack-access-to-public-water-supply-report/
Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by marsman: 9:42am On Jul 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How is Lagos carrying nigeria on her back? What are those resources and how are the resources of Lagos meant for servicing Lagos servicing a country?

Who prevented the government initiative of privatising water supply? Which government are you referring?

The answers are in the link in my post, don't start being intentionally ignorant. You didnt state your points about water supply before I responded to the link, neither did you state your points in details abt Lagos ranking low but I responded, check the links and refute my claim or facts. You sound petty. If you cannot refute the points the links is proving, stop quoting me. It is not a must you have the last quote, be wise.

Futhermore, is BBC not in Nigeria? We have BBC Africa, BBC Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa. BBC is largely present in Nigeria, it has been since the colonial period. I live in Nigeria and I care about his positive achievements which makes his state the best in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by CheapHomes1: 9:45am On Jul 11, 2022
marsman:

For someone who has downloaded and read the book, I am surprised you can't answer the simple questions.

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by marsman: 9:47am On Jul 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

For someone who has downloaded and read the book, I am surprised you can't answer the simple questions.

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by CheapHomes1: 9:47am On Jul 11, 2022
marsman:

The answers are in the link in my post, don't start being intentionally ignorant. You didnt state your points about water supply before I responded to the link, neither did you state your points in details abt Lagos ranking low but I responded, check the links and refute my claim or facts. You sound petty. If you cannot refute the points the links is proving, stop quoting me. It is not a must you have the last quote, be wise.

If they are in the link, then you should be able to answer these questions with utmost ease.

How is Lagos carrying nigeria on her back? What are those resources and how are the resources of Lagos meant for servicing Lagos servicing a country?

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by CheapHomes1: 9:48am On Jul 11, 2022
marsman:

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by marsman: 9:50am On Jul 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

If they are in the link, then you should be able to answer these questions with utmost ease.

The fact that you decide to ignore the links providing answers to your questions shows how intellectually lazy you are.
Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by marsman: 9:52am On Jul 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Futhermore, is BBC not in Nigeria? We have BBC Africa, BBC Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa. BBC is largely present in Nigeria, it has been since the colonial period. I live in Nigeria and I care about his positive achievements which makes his state the best in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by CheapHomes1: 10:21am On Jul 11, 2022
marsman:

And yot you can't answer the simple questions.

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by CheapHomes1: 10:28am On Jul 11, 2022
marsman:

The fact that you decide to ignore the links providing answers to your questions shows how intellectually lazy you are.

No dear. It's you who has ignored the links you provided. It's because you aren't intellectually lazy that made me say if the answers are in the link, then you should be able to answer these questions with utmost ease.

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by marsman: 10:49am On Jul 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

No dear. It's you who has ignored the links you provided. It's because you aren't intellectually lazy that made me say if the answers are in the link, then you should be able to answer these questions with utmost ease.

You want me to honour your request and check your links, yet you keep on intentionally ignoring the links I am sharing, which are providing answers to your excessively repeated questions, I even introduced the point I am trying to prove with the links with short explanations. Lol. Which kind of foolery is that. Be wise.
Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by CheapHomes1: 11:24am On Jul 11, 2022
marsman:

You want me to honour your request and check your links, yet you keep on intentionally ignoring the links I am sharing, which are providing answers to your excessively repeated questions, I even introduced the point I am trying to prove with the links with short explanations. Lol. Which kind of foolery is that. Be wise.

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by Ngwamankillyou(m): 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
kramer:

Actually the joke is on SE who have never managed to elect a president or VP. The north have consistently had a representative as VP or president

No the joke is on both south west and North,we had it all from first president to second and even gave you the Federal system,east is more prosperous than both your north and south west as we live better and even dominate in your own region.the bigger jokes fail on your people.
Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by kramer: 12:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:

No the joke is on both south west and North,we had it all from first president to second and even gave you the Federal system,east is more prosperous than both your north and south west as we live better and even dominate in your own region.the bigger jokes fail on your people.

grin

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by Ngwamankillyou(m): 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
kramer:

grin
Shut up there it is on history whole world knows that.
Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by Elbinawi: 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
Still on the Muslim-Muslim ticket of APC....

It is obvious that the Nigerian Christian Community not happy with the decision of Bola Tinubu to chose a Northern Muslim as his running mate. All Christian organizations condemned it.

Having said this in the history of the Nigerian state, Muslim-Muslim and Christian-Christian tickets happened on multiple occasions with no public resentment or reservations. Both Chief Obafemi Awolowo and Chief Nnamdi Azikiwe flew a Christian-Christian ticket during the 1979 presidential election and millions of Nigerian voters voted for them. Chief Obafemi Awolowo also flew a Southern-Southern ticket because his VP was from Anambra state.

The Abiola June 12th presidential election is popular. As recent as 2011, Nuhu Ribadu's VP was a Yoruba Muslim when he contested under the ACN. Nobody cared.

The facts on the ground shows that politically Southern Muslims are more marginalized than Northern Christians.

A Journalist from Borno State sent me the statistics below: Check ✅ this:

Fact 1:
Total States in Nigeria - 36
Christian Governors - 20 (56%)
Muslim Governors - 16 (44%)

Fact 2:
Total States in Nigeria - 36
Christian Dep Govs - 22 (61%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 14 (39%)

Fact 3:
Total States in the South - 17
Christian Governors - 16 (94%)
Muslim Governors - 1 (6%)

Fact 4:
Total States in the North - 19
Christian Governors - 4 (21%)
Muslim Governors - 15 (79%)

Fact 5:
Total States in the South - 17
Christian Dep Govs - 14 (82%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 3 (18%)

Fact 6:
Total States in the North - 19
Christian Dep Govs - 8 (42%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 11 (58%)

Inference:

In my opinion, Nigerian Christians benefit from the political power of elected Christian officials than Muslims benefiting from elected Muslim officials. Undoubtedly, the corrupt Northern Oligarchy is the most wicked set of ruling elites in the whole world.

With the extreme nepotism of Tyrant Buhari, tell me what the poor and hungry masses of the North benefits? Nothing!!! Infact millions of them were plunged into the extreme poverty bracket.

More than 95% of the murderous armed bandits in Nigeria are Northern Muslim Youths. Can you tell me if there was quality education for them, jobs and good parental controls and care they would have chosen the path of armed banditry? They won't!

Conclusion:

I am a supporter of inclusion in leadership but this should not be restricted to the presidency alone. Politically Muslims are underrepresented in the South.

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by marsman: 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by CheapHomes1: 4:12am On Jul 13, 2022
marsman:

Who are the "they" that prevented the government initiative of privatising water supply? Which government are you referring?

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by marsman: 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Who are the "they" that prevented the government initiative of privatising water supply? Which government are you referring?

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by CheapHomes1: 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
marsman:

What was the status of Lagos pre 1999 and what was it's status post 1999? It's because I live in Nigeria that I referred to these stories:

Who wrote the stories?

How is Lagos carrying nigeria on her back?

What are those resources and how are the resources of Lagos meant for servicing Lagos servicing a country?

Is Tinubu the first governor to provide free healthcare or anything free for anyone in Lagos?

If Tinubu is sick, can he go to the hospitals where you say he offered free healthcare to elders?

Pls where is the IPP that Tinubu introduced?

Which jobs did Tinubu create through RRS? The LASTMA you are talking, is it the one in the pix below?

If you say that Tinubus having a successful career before politics explains his present wealth, when did he leave his career as an accountant to join politics?

What companies did he have then and what companies does he have now?

What was he worth when he left his career to join politics?

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by marsman: 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What was the status of Lagos pre 1999 and what was it's status post 1999? It's because I live in Nigeria that I referred to these stories:

Who wrote the stories?

How is Lagos carrying nigeria on her back?

What are those resources and how are the resources of Lagos meant for servicing Lagos servicing a country?

Is Tinubu the first governor to provide free healthcare or anything free for anyone in Lagos?

If Tinubu is sick, can he go to the hospitals where you say he offered free healthcare to elders?

Pls where is the IPP that Tinubu introduced?

Which jobs did Tinubu create through RRS? The LASTMA you are talking, is it the one in the pix below?

If you say that Tinubus having a successful career before politics explains his present wealth, when did he leave his career as an accountant to join politics?

What companies did he have then and what companies does he have now?

What was he worth when he left his career to join politics?

Lagos was not generating half of Nigerias revenue pre 1999 our major revenue was from oil, now thanks to Tinubu's policies which the Federal government copied, Lagos generates money which majorly Northern and south eastern would collapse without.

Pre 1999, we didn't have lot of things that degine lagos today: Eko atlantic which was formally an eroded slum, Lekki Free trade zone which now houses one of the largest investment in Africa, Free health care for younglings and Old age, DIGI BOLA, Lagos was a Slum of slums before Tinubu revitalised Lawma, a heavily congested city that would have collapsed before he introduced LASMA, Lagos was todays anambra before he introduced RRS, we had molue in Lagos before he introduced BRT, inter state railway almost completed was re introduced into the state blue print by him. What we have pre 1999 was a state left to die a natural death by the millitary government. People like tinubu prevented that. Even with his fight with the Federal government, he Still still kept on paying civil workers despite the allocation that was ceased.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers / Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign / Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.