Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,920 members, 7,863,228 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:29 PM

Nigeria Is At The Brink Of Revolution And Reformation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is At The Brink Of Revolution And Reformation (581 Views)

UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months / Mick Barry TD Demands Release Of 'Revolution Now' Protesters / Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is At The Brink Of Revolution And Reformation by Stillwhites(m): 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
Nigeria is at the brink of revolution which will make it a great nation.Revolution in the sense that the traditional christian/muslim or muslim/christian ticket will be revolted against.This will refashion and reform the political system in Nigeria which is riddled with corruption.This will keep Nigerian system of democracy on par with great nations like the US and the UK.

In America it doesn't matter what religion a candidate is, it's who he/she is that matters.Their political positions, agenda and past records comes into play.In Nigeria, reversed is the case.We don't look at who is running but what religion, and that is one of the very problems that cause our set back.

Thanks to the reformation brought about by the great Buhari regime; a muslim/muslim ticket shall take over and thereby ending the traditional muslim/christian ticket.
Re: Nigeria Is At The Brink Of Revolution And Reformation by Lite2018: 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
Stillwhites:
Nigeria is at the brink of revolution which will make it a great nation.Revolution in the sense that the traditional christian/muslim or muslim/christian ticket will be revolted against.This will refashion and reform the political system in Nigeria which is riddled with corruption.This will keep Nigerian system of democracy on par with great nations like the US and the UK.

In America it doesn't matter what religion a candidate is, it's who he/she is that matters.Their political positions, agenda and past records comes into play.In Nigeria, reversed is the case.We don't look at who is the running but what religion, and that is one of the very problems that cause our set back.

Thanks to the reformation brought about by the great Buhari regime; a muslim/muslim ticket shall take over and thereby ending the traditional muslim/christian ticket.

Anyone supporting this ticket is only plaqued by the same disease they try to debunk.. it either favors them tribally or religiously. No neutral person would support this ticket knowing what it would do to our political space.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is At The Brink Of Revolution And Reformation by Viscuz: 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
ObiDent 4 Life

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is At The Brink Of Revolution And Reformation by ElSudani: 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
Stillwhites:

In America it doesn't matter what religion a candidate is, it's who he/she is that matters.Their political positions, agenda and past records comes into play.In Nigeria, reversed is the case.We don't look at who is the running but what religion, and that is one of the very problems that cause our set back.

Thank you jare. As if it is not bad enough that we have to consider where a candidate comes from, we have to also consider what religion he practices. Where does it end? Very soon short people will start to argue they are being marginalized as the current president is very tall.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is At The Brink Of Revolution And Reformation by Stillwhites(m): 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
Lite2018:

Anyone supporting this ticket is only plaqued by the same disease they try to debunk.. it either favors them tribally or religiously. No neutral person would support this ticket knowing what it would do to our political space.
Well, a neutral person has got nothing do with the religion or tribe of the candidates running.I'm forced to believe that this comment is coming from an Igbo person.
Re: Nigeria Is At The Brink Of Revolution And Reformation by Stillwhites(m): 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2022
ElSudani:

Thank you jare. As if it is not bad enough that we have to consider where a candidate comes from, we have to also consider what religion he practices. Where does it end? Very soon short people will start to argue they are being marginalized as the current president is very tall.
My brother, those flat heads are destined to wail forever.
Re: Nigeria Is At The Brink Of Revolution And Reformation by Lite2018: 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
Stillwhites:
Well, a neutral person has got nothing do with the religion or tribe of the candidates running.I'm forced to believe that this comment is coming from an Igbo person.

Nahhh... I am from the north central (kogi to be precise) based in Lagos

A neutral person would look at inclusiveness

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is At The Brink Of Revolution And Reformation by DMerciful(m): 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
A tribalistic person pretending to say that religion should not matter because it favors him
Stillwhites:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is At The Brink Of Revolution And Reformation by Stillwhites(m): 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
Lite2018:

Nahhh... I am from the north central (kogi to be precise) based in Lagos

A neutral person would look at inclusiveness
What inclusiveness is that? If a President is a muslim his Vice must be christian.Does that define inclusiveness to you?
Re: Nigeria Is At The Brink Of Revolution And Reformation by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
Stillwhites:

In America it doesn't matter what religion a candidate is, it's who he/she is that matters.Their political positions, agenda and past records comes into play.In Nigeria, reversed is the case.We don't look at who is running but what religion, and that is one of the very problems that cause our set back.

You are a total illiterate 95% of Nigerians we only support a criminal 100% of Nigerians in developed countries we only vote for their own criminal. Please who are you trying to fool here the average Nigerian loves criminals they love to Rob people that is there in literally they believe they're educated but they are total illiterate with no brain. Please can you just tell me where have you seen anything which Nigerians are in control and it is succeeding show me one example it has nothing to do with the leaders but the Citizens are illiterate. Nigerian can only vote for somebody which would destroy them destroy their future destroyed their children's future and then they start smiling with their coconut

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is At The Brink Of Revolution And Reformation by Stillwhites(m): 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
DMerciful:
A tribalistic person pretending to say that religion should not matter because it favors him
Coming from a bald flat head from the south.
Re: Nigeria Is At The Brink Of Revolution And Reformation by Stillwhites(m): 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

You are a total illiterate 95% of Nigerians we only support a criminal 100% of Nigerians in developed countries we only vote for their own criminal. Please who are you trying to fool here the average Nigerian loves criminals they love to Rob people that is there in literally they believe they're educated but they are total illiterate with no brain. Please can you just tell me where have you seen anything which Nigerians are in control and it is succeeding show me one example it has nothing to do with the leaders but the Citizens are illiterate. Nigerian can only vote for somebody which would destroy them destroy their future destroyed their children's future and then they start smiling with their coconut
I will not stoop so low to dignify a brainless scumbag.
Re: Nigeria Is At The Brink Of Revolution And Reformation by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
Stillwhites:
I will not stoop so low to dignify a brainless scumbag.

You are a total illiterate Nigeria is last in the world in everything at yourself why all over the world Nigerians are labelled as criminals yourself why. Go to any developed country America Canada or Australia say you are in Nigeria and see what happens if they do not start calling police for you even when you want to buy a car or buy a house and they find out you are in Nigeria they will tell you go and bring bank statement for five years before you come by the house or car. Nigeria's problem is not the leaders but the people are illiterate the more the person destroys them the more the vote that is our problem in this country. Please show me one place where Nigerians are in control and there is development and Performance you cannot even find one. Admittedly as Nigerians go to that area less than one year they will destroy the place.
Re: Nigeria Is At The Brink Of Revolution And Reformation by Stillwhites(m): 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN so basically, what are you saying?
Re: Nigeria Is At The Brink Of Revolution And Reformation by Lite2018: 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
Stillwhites:
What inclusiveness is that? If a President is a muslim his Vice must be christian.Does that define inclusiveness to you?

No... Inclusiveness is people having a sense of belonging. If we can't achieve that with a simple choice of religion (Islam and Christianity being major). How can we trust you with inclusiveness in language, in tribe, in social cadre etc.. if inclusiveness wasn't important our national assembly would involve only a section of the country.. let's not pretend that tribe and religion doesn't matter in politics. Even American society has states represented in congress.. why didn't they just choose from Philadelphia and leave California?? Or are you saying there are no more capable people in philadelphia than the California representative?? Definitely there is however they do this because of inclusiveness

We should not relegate inclusiveness while upholding competence.... It divides any society. We need the two for a progressive nation

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is At The Brink Of Revolution And Reformation by Lite2018: 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
Stillwhites:
Coming from a bald flat head from the south.

That you ask us to look beyond tribe and religion yet.. you keep saying "flat head and south" is kind of contradictory You know

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is At The Brink Of Revolution And Reformation by ObosiLandlord(m): 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
Stillwhites:

I love the way Yeebos have been crying today grin
Re: Nigeria Is At The Brink Of Revolution And Reformation by Stillwhites(m): 6:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
Lite2018 cool trash you got up there.America that doesn't do christian/muslim of a thing, does it mean they don't practice inclusiveness in their politics?
Those flat heads are too annoying....They are everywhere constituting nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is At The Brink Of Revolution And Reformation by Stillwhites(m): 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
Those people ehn....They better go back to akpu business and leave politics to people who are competent.
Re: Nigeria Is At The Brink Of Revolution And Reformation by ObosiLandlord(m): 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
Stillwhites:
Those people ehn....They better go back to akpu business and leave politics to people who are competent.
All of them that have been weeping bitterly have not been supporting Tinubu, why they have been crying this much is so surprising grin

Yeebos on Nairaland Politics section are so useless.
Re: Nigeria Is At The Brink Of Revolution And Reformation by naija4life247: 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
ObosiLandlord:

They will cry blood, then drink Sniper Humanicide
Re: Nigeria Is At The Brink Of Revolution And Reformation by Lite2018: 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
Stillwhites:
Lite2018 cool trash you got up there.America that doesn't do christian/muslim of a thing, does it mean they don't practice inclusiveness in their politics?

I just used that as an instance chief, that in politics a fundamental part is a sense of inclusiveness and I explained how inclusiveness is reflected in America's politics

inclusiveness is not dictated by the leader,it is dictated by the people.
Re: Nigeria Is At The Brink Of Revolution And Reformation by Lite2018: 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
Stillwhites:

You see how you keep sounding tribalistic while saying we should forget tribe and look at competence. It seem to me as hypocrisy
Re: Nigeria Is At The Brink Of Revolution And Reformation by ObosiLandlord(m): 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
naija4life247:

They will cry blood, then drink Sniper Humanicide
They have no other choice.
Re: Nigeria Is At The Brink Of Revolution And Reformation by Lite2018: 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
Stillwhites:

Funny how you can't drive a simple intellectual position without insult

I respect that you like the BAT ticket but don't make it seem like you like it simply because of competence. You do because you find a sense of inclusiveness and if people don't find that sense of inclusiveness in the ticket,it doesn't make you smarter or a better political tactician . They have a right to... Don't drive the reformation blababla to us when it is nothing but hypocrisy
Re: Nigeria Is At The Brink Of Revolution And Reformation by Stillwhites(m): 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
Lite2018:

You see how you keep sounding tribalistic while saying we should forget tribe and look at competence. It seem to me as hypocrisy
How does my comment constitute tribalism?
Re: Nigeria Is At The Brink Of Revolution And Reformation by Stillwhites(m): 7:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
Lite2018:

Funny how you can't drive a simple intellectual position without insult

I respect that you like the BAT ticket but don't make it seem like you like it simply because of competence. You do because you find a sense of inclusiveness and if people don't find that sense of inclusiveness in the ticket,it doesn't make you smarter or a better political tactician . They have a right to... Don't drive the reformation blababla to us when it is nothing but hypocrisy
Change begins with a person who so desires it.I respect Tinubu's bold step to pick a muslim running mate.That said, we cannot remain in stack illitracy that justifies the influence of religion in politics.
Re: Nigeria Is At The Brink Of Revolution And Reformation by Vulturereloaded: 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2022
The real change is here.

(1) (Reply)

Why All Christians Must Vote Peter Obi. / Tinubu-Shettima Hired My Pastor As A Bishop; Their Generations Will Suffer / Compare These Congratulatory Messages By The Presidential Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.