Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Are These Benefits Of Not Marrying A Black Man According To Statistics? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are These Benefits Of Not Marrying A Black Man According To Statistics? (2127 Views)

I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / I'm Not Marrying My Girlfriend Again, Her Boobs Have Fallen (picture) / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are These Benefits Of Not Marrying A Black Man According To Statistics? by Fmghewzy(m): 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
Chaos14:
Imagine going to america and some body is like "can you understand the words that are coming from my mouth" fmghewzy we need you on this thread

Lol ,I have seen the morons thread.

Went through her previous post, I discovered she is a self hater.

Hates black men with passion ,
And blames every problem in the black society on black mengrin .
laims she is with a white dude, which no one has a problem with obviously.
But her unguided utterances on the black race ,and black men were irritating.

I was pissed at first, but on second thought decided it ignore her.She obviously created the thread,after seeing her fellow slowpoke get so much attention from a similar stupid comment.

It's a pity how the people who doesn't contribute a dime to the progress of the black race are the first to shame ,ridicule insult their own race at any given opportunity.

Rather than get angry and start engaging in war of words ,I will use that anger , channel it into something productive.
cool cool.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are These Benefits Of Not Marrying A Black Man According To Statistics? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
SIRTee15:
You are right though that present generation black of men have failed to build a properous civilisation. But remember its the black women that birth and raise the black men. So their failure is also yours.
Besides fantansy of black women to date outside their race could be best described a mirage. Black women are the least likely to date outside their race because they are considered least attractive.
Its a tough world for the black race, best we drop all petiness and develop Africa. That's the only way out.

How is black mothers responsible for the failure of black men to build a prosperous society?

1 Like

Re: Are These Benefits Of Not Marrying A Black Man According To Statistics? by Fmghewzy(m): 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
Chaos14:
I am pained by the stereotype

Lol, it makes my blood boil when I see self haters.
Wished we didn't have so much disunity and saboteurs amongst the black race.

And also ,this is a faceless forum .
People are quick to post nonsense, they feel like they are anonymous.
Lol, I really wish I could do what I have in mind .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Are These Benefits Of Not Marrying A Black Man According To Statistics? by SIRTee15: 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

How is black mothers responsible for the failure of black men to build a prosperous society?

who raised and groom children? Is it not the woman.
who impacts the positive character into children? moral fibres needed to contibute positively to a society.
Do u know why most Nigerians take religion seriously albeit hypocritical? because our mothers dont joke with church.
Re: Are These Benefits Of Not Marrying A Black Man According To Statistics? by Fmghewzy(m): 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Nobody should be made to shoulder the blame of the problems faced by the black race.

We all have a part to play.
Men,women , children . Everyone is responsible for building a successful society

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are These Benefits Of Not Marrying A Black Man According To Statistics? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
SIRTee15:

who raised and groom children? Is it not the woman.
who impacts the positive character into children? moral fibres needed to contibute positively to a society.
Do u know why most Nigerians take religion seriously albeit hypocritical? because our mothers dont joke with church.

Sorry this does not make sense.

How about the fathers who suppose to lay a good example.

It takes 2 to build a child.

Most men learn from their fathers, so if there fathers are losers there is a big possibility the family or boys in the family will be losers.

Btw, it is men that create wealth not women

3 Likes

Re: Are These Benefits Of Not Marrying A Black Man According To Statistics? by Chaos14: 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Lol, it makes my blood boil when I see self haters.
Wished we didn't have so much disunity and saboteurs amongst the black race.

And also ,this is a faceless forum .
People are quick to post nonsense, they feel like they are anonymous.
Lol, I really wish I could do what I have in mind .

I love the way you have philosophical answers. Very intelligent and reasonable reply we need more people like you

1 Like

Re: Are These Benefits Of Not Marrying A Black Man According To Statistics? by Acidbath: 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
A child born to a negroe is 70% likely to be born in poverty.

1 Like

Re: Are These Benefits Of Not Marrying A Black Man According To Statistics? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
Acidbath:
A child born to a negroe is 70% likely to be born in poverty.

I swear this is fact.

2 Likes

Re: Are These Benefits Of Not Marrying A Black Man According To Statistics? by Fmghewzy(m): 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
Chaos14:
I love the way you have philosophical answers. Very intelligent and seasonable reply we need more people like you

Lol, there are definitely reasonable people on this forum.

We only need them ,to air their opinions more often too.

When foreigners come across this forum,they won't judge everyone ( Nigerians) off the stupid comment and threads most morons create on this forum.
Re: Are These Benefits Of Not Marrying A Black Man According To Statistics? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
Chaos14:
Berri...
you've been dropping a lot of racist things lately. Please black is beautiful
Just trolling... Don't mind me... Wanna upset someone...
Re: Are These Benefits Of Not Marrying A Black Man According To Statistics? by Chaos14: 8:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
Datboredberri:
Just trolling... Don't mind me... Wanna upset someone...
I thought you're going to start bleaching
Re: Are These Benefits Of Not Marrying A Black Man According To Statistics? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
Chaos14:
I thought you're going to start bleaching
Lol! Nah... You should see me on facebook... Pro-black... wink
Re: Are These Benefits Of Not Marrying A Black Man According To Statistics? by SIRTee15: 8:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Sorry this does not make sense.

How about the fathers who suppose to lay a good example.

It takes 2 to build a child.

Most men learn from their fathers, so if there fathers are losers there is a big possibility the family or boys in the family will be losers.

Btw, it is men that create wealth not women

Fathers build responsibility, physical and cognitive strength, discipline, motivation, career mindedness. He acts as the counselor and role model.

Mothers lay the moral fibres foundation.

Both are needed to build a healthy individual with a right mindset to contribute positively to the society.

Look at our society, our moral fibre is messed up. No compassion or genuine care.
That's why people don't think twice to harvest human head for money or burn a soul for insulting a religious person.
Mothers too have failed to raise good sons. They should not only blame the fathers. Everybody should look into the mirror including the op.
Re: Are These Benefits Of Not Marrying A Black Man According To Statistics? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
SIRTee15:

Fathers build responsibility, physical and cognitive strength, discipline, motivation, career mindedness. He acts as the counselor and role model.

Mothers lay the moral fibres foundation.

Both are needed to build a healthy individual with a right mindset to contribute positively to the society.

Look at our society, our moral fibre is messed up. No compassion or genuine care.
That's why people don't think twice to harvest human head for money or burn a soul for insulting a religious person.
Mothers too have failed to raise good sons. They should not only blame the fathers. Everybody should look into the mirror including the op.

If Fathers are responsible for the physical and cognitive strength, discipline, motivation, career mindedness, acts as the counselor and role model.

Literally this attributes are what you need for a prosperous nation

That means they have also failed in their duties. No wonder, we have lot of poverty in our society.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These Benefits Of Not Marrying A Black Man According To Statistics? by aimmoney9: 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
Datboredberri:
Yes! First to comment...

Love the op... Let there be bloodshed!

Back to the topic...

Lemme add this...

1. If he's African, be prepared for a lifetime of abuse... Both verbal and physical... Women aren't worth more than chopped liver to them...

2. Generally, black men aren't very intelligent... Sure he passed school, but does he think outside the box? Creative? Innovative? No!

3. Backwards customs... Black men refuse to let go off retrogressive traditions because they are cowards... Unprepared for change... Scared of equality...

4. They suck in the bedroom...

5. Many are plain ugly... Don't risk letting your children inherit those bad genes...

I'll continue... smiley
But you love his black big dick ......... grin grin grin grin

Yeye dey smell...... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are These Benefits Of Not Marrying A Black Man According To Statistics? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
aimmoney9:

But you love his black big dick ......... grin grin grin grin

Yeye dey smell...... grin grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: Are These Benefits Of Not Marrying A Black Man According To Statistics? by Chaos14: 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
Datboredberri:
Black is beautiful especially you
Re: Are These Benefits Of Not Marrying A Black Man According To Statistics? by SIRTee15: 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

If Fathers are responsible for the physical and cognitive strength, discipline, motivation, career mindedness, acts as the counselor and role model.

That means they have also failed in their duties. No wonder, we have lot of poverty in our society.

Guy where did I exonerate men. Read my first post on this topic. I admit BLACK MEN including YOU AND I have failed woefully to build a prosperous civilisation.
I just emphasis that women cannot be exonerated esp in the naija case.
The Nigerian problem is beyond poverty. We are not the only poor country in the world. But Nigerians both men and women will do ANYTHING EVIL for money.
Nigerian mothers too failed.

1 Like

Re: Are These Benefits Of Not Marrying A Black Man According To Statistics? by anjum2dawood: 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
Lol....Then why will allow a fallacy-reeking opinion trigger or pain youLol....Then why will allow a fallacy-reeking opinion trigger or pain you...
Re: Are These Benefits Of Not Marrying A Black Man According To Statistics? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
Chaos14:
Black is beautiful especially you
Aww... Thank you darling! You too! kiss
Re: Are These Benefits Of Not Marrying A Black Man According To Statistics? by Bouncing2(m): 10:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
Ah tire ooh
Re: Are These Benefits Of Not Marrying A Black Man According To Statistics? by Geminita1(f): 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

grin
Re: Are These Benefits Of Not Marrying A Black Man According To Statistics? by Botking: 11:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
You're very funny to think that white men love black women, the only see them as hole to dig, try to experience something first hand before you assume.

Make i tell you the truth most white men prefer asian then black

Successfully marriage rates between a white man and a black women is 20%

While successful marriage rates between a black man and a white lady is 85%

So you see that there's something wrong with the black women, why, because their mentality is too low, always dependent mentality, they always see marriage or relationship as their financial scheme.

The big problem with black women is their dependent mentality, they always see Man as the author and finisher of their Fate

1 Like

Re: Are These Benefits Of Not Marrying A Black Man According To Statistics? by frickmaany: 3:11am On Jul 11, 2022
Ok
Re: Are These Benefits Of Not Marrying A Black Man According To Statistics? by sslcrypt: 4:29am On Jul 11, 2022
I just can't help it but make a comment. I am married to a white man from Estonia. The truth is that I never expected to happen in a million years but it did happen. There are some things he was opening up to after we courted and got married, he mentioned majority of white men got phobia of black women.

Also you see that hip hop music? It makes them fantasize sleeping with a black woman and also adds to their phobia because they believe majority of black ladies are materialistic.
He also said he doesn't know What gave him the courage to say hi to me when we first met but the connection was like no other.

Also parental support, if the parents don't give support the man feels isolated which will lead to stress on him which will be transferred to the home or relationship. This is one of the best thing about him, his family have a linage from the father side have a mix of north African and have almost all of them have lived in different continent, thus their exposure.

There are many other things I never realized about myself he brought to my attention, it was like a cultural thing. On one hand it's normal to us as Nigerians but to him it was like not really.

Also we share the same passion along the same line of work. Which is another decider with White men, because we find ourselves discussing a lot along this line. Also 2 black ladies I know married to white men where in the same degree from university and are working in similar line of work.

In essence am writing this to let you know finding a white man is not rocket science but barriers exist such as there's family acceptance dynamics and cultural wall. I believe my marriage was easier cuz I lived in Europe on and off before, so had some psychological understanding of the whites.
My husband is a rear gem cuz we frequent Nigeria 3 times a year with our 2 kids. Some times my family and his family makes fun of him that he needs to do a DNA test cuz his love for naija and Africa is on another level.

Lastly black man always think it's sunnier with white women but it's totally the opposite. I know 4 Nigerian men married to white ladies, now divorced and are all married to Nigerian women now. And their marriage to the Nigerian women have been way longer than the white women.

Just another point, when I do lots of cooking and stuff my hubby honestly believes it stresses me out, so he constantly always thanks me with gift and frequently helps in the kitchen. This is something I beleive naija men should cultivate.

2 Likes

Re: Are These Benefits Of Not Marrying A Black Man According To Statistics? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:12am On Jul 11, 2022
Nigerian women especially should be more appreciative of Naija men.Not complaining always

1 Like

Re: Are These Benefits Of Not Marrying A Black Man According To Statistics? by ageraGT: 8:04am On Jul 12, 2022
Datboredberri:

So we can all agree you are bipolar. That explains a lot.

1 Like

Re: Are These Benefits Of Not Marrying A Black Man According To Statistics? by worksmart(m): 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2022
OP it seems your evil plan is for you black women to totally reject black men , so that black men would become extinct, leaving you all to continue with foreign men in peace!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Trolling On Nairaland Did To My Life / Romance Between Younger And Older Girls. / Heartbroken Woman Weeps As She Reaches 30 Without Husband Or Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.