Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima (22137 Views)

Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC / Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by onuman: 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Yes nothing is wrong with the choice since he wish to loose massively in the south . Majority of Nigerians are now left with the choice of either voting ATiku or obi.

Yes, They are packaging Atiku to win.
Some of these northern politicians think they are super intelligent.
If not for the 19 mostly non viable states proliferated mostly in the far north by Arewa soldiers, why would southern politicians depend on ethno-religious bigots in the far north to win presidential election?

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by IvarTheBoneless: 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
Toktee:
Indeed you are brainless.
How many delegates voted in the primaries?

Ur darling was able to bribe them all... Let's see how he will bribe the entire Nigerians.

You are talking to your father nah.

He bribed them to sell candidates from their region for a song. Shows how useless they are. Better change your nationality from Biafuro so as not to end up same way.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by GreyLaw(m): 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
NothingDoMe:
It's a big problem for Tinubu. Settling for Muslim-Muslim portrays him as being in dire straights. It means he stands no chance with a Muslim-Christian ticket.

He's banking on liberal Southwest Christians to support him which will fail because of the type strong leadership figures like Oyedepo, Kumuyi, and Adeboye to mention a few.

Last time Abiola tried this, it didn't end well in general. Now Tinubu is daring to go where even Buhari dare not tread.

He will fail just like Abiola by physical or supernatural means. With this then Muslims can as well keep ruling Nigeria and before you know it they'll tell you Nigeria is a Muslim nation.

Tinubu has failed.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by saintopus(m): 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
seunmsg:
Those crying about Tinubu’s choice are just hypocrites. They know it would be difficult for APC to win with a Northern Christian as Tinubu’s running mate. They simply wanted him to choose wrongly and he disappointed them. Even if Tinubu had selected the Pope, they still won’t vote for him.

Shettima is a great choice for VP. He’s well educated, very competent, loyal and someone with an eye for identifying talents like Tinubu. His choice of Zulum as his successor confirms the kind of person he is. I’m very confident in the ability of Tinubu/Shettima to reset the path of the country. I see development, progress and shared prosperity.

No mind those mugus, saying rubbish. How has Buhari being a Moslem helped the average Northerner? How much has Osibanjo pastoral ability brought greater security to Christians? What most Nigerians need is development, security, peace and progress. If a juju priest can bring about that it's okay.

Am from RIVERS STATE and PDP but am voting Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by ZeroChil: 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
Isn't Tinubu and every other supporter/urchin delusional? Same Muslim-Muslim ticket which failed to fly in 2015 thus making him cede his VP slot to Yemi is the same ticket he's banking on. Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by ello29(m): 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
newsvib:
Tinubu made the best choice in Kashim Shettima - Adamu Garba

Adamu Garba, in his recent tweet, has revealed that the APC presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, made the right choice by choosing a Muslim as his running mate. 

Sharing the tweet, Adamu Garba asked
https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1546162353611350018?t=pbGsu__QET7vC06rSNKwgg&s=19

It might interest you to know that Adamu Garba is not the only Nigerian who reacted to Tinubu's decision by making Kashim his running mate. A few minutes ago, Aisha Yesufu referred to Tinubu's action...continue reading:

Nigerians should stop justifying wrong action. The governor that couldn't do anything to stop the insurgent spread in the north. some Nigerians has lost their senses and your future children will not forgive you.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
9jii:

Anyone complaining about these is not going to vote APC in no any other way.
But many people from NE are going to vote Kasshim if you don't know now you know.

So Bros, Tinubu would become President with only the votes of the SW and the NE?

Make una continue to dey make Tinubu a regional/ethnic project, una hear? 2023 is around the corner.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by PreacherMan007: 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
naija4life247:

Tinubu is the god of Nigeria politics. He humiliated Obasanjo and his evil 3td term plan in 2007. He humiliated Goatluck in 2015. He humiliated Atikulation in 2019. Humiliating idiots is Tinubu's hobby. He will enjoy humiliating children of baby factories in 2023

And when Tinubu sees no one to humiliate, he will then humiliate himself. February 2023 is fast approaching. E go clear for ur eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by Perfectnumber6(m): 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
lonecatt:
The tribal card by urchins have fallen flat , it is very clear from recent statements made by scholars from the north, so tell us the bigotry made by peter obi or have you been over fed with agbado and cassava
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by Prince111111: 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
olril17:

The 6 states of sw will be swept by Timubu ?
The same sw I am where a lot of Yoruba people educated and non educated hate tinubu?
Lol. The way sw go shock tinubu ehn?
don't mind them.they no dey comot their papa parlor but go they chest-beating of a region that is far from them. FYI..Osun is going to Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by olibeans: 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
Another extremist is backing.
Birds if the same feather.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by Prince111111: 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
ello29:

Nigerians should stop justifying wrong action. The governor that couldn't do anything to stop the insurgent spread in the north. some Nigerians has lost their senses and your future children will not forgive you.
na hypocrisy dey kill Nigerians even in Abroad

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by harmonyglobal: 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
For me, there is nothing bad with Muslim Muslim ticket, so far many states practice the same as Muslim Muslim and Christian Christian, with Lawan not able to get the senatorial ticket, senate presidency goes to the southeast of course who will be Christian. Southeasterners should vote right this time, Obi cannot win a state in the southwest talkless the North. My opinion thou before obedient people turn to disobedient

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by onuman: 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
GreyLaw:

He will fail just like Abiola by physical or supernatural means. With this then Muslims can as well keep ruling Nigeria and before you know it they'll tell you Nigeria is a Muslim nation.

Tinubu has failed.

SULTAN OF NIGERIA.
A few years ago, a prominent Yoruba Muslim publicly canvassed for the Sultan of Sokoto to be renamed Sultan of Nigeria. That's, Nigeria Islamic Sultanate.
It took some equally prominent Yoruba Christians to shut the mouth of the canvesser up.
Buhari cabal wants a president in 2023 who can complete total Fulanization and Islamization of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by Prince111111: 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
saintopus:

No mind those mugus, saying rubbish. How has Buhari being a Moslem helped the average Northerner? How much has Osibanjo pastoral ability brought greater security to Christians? What most Nigerians need is development, security, peace and progress. If a juju priest can bring about that it's okay.

Am from RIVERS STATE and PDP but am voting Tinubu
alaye you be Apchit..which kind mumu PDP go vote weree party that has impoverished Nigeria undecided

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by 4four(m): 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
Every right thinking person known the response of all this people from that part of the country will be if it was other way round with Christian.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
harmonyglobal:
For me, there is nothing bad with Muslim Muslim ticket, so far many states practice the same as Muslim Muslim and Christian Christian, with Lawan not able to get the senatorial ticket, senate presidency goes to the southeast of course who will be Christian. Southeasterners should vote right this time, Obi cannot win a state in the southwest talkless the North. My opinion thou before obedient people turn to disobedient

grin grin grin

Agbado hypocrisy. It's the hypocrisy for me. So there's nothing wrong with Muslim-Muslim ticket but you and your ilk won't vote a Christian-Christian ticket right? This your taqquiya has failed ooo. The ship has long sailed. Well, 2023 is around the corner. Let's just wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by Newton2024: 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
9jii:
The Obi hypocrites shouting we should forget Tribal and religion differences are the ones trying to hug transformer because of this
Tinubu's Muslim/Muslim Ticket

Some questions are running through my mind:

1. Is there no Christian member of APC from the 19 northern states?

2. If religion does not matter but competency, is there not competent Christian in the entire North?

3. If religion does not matter, what about tribe? Does tribe matters?

4. Can APC fields Yoruba-Yoruba or Igbo-Igbo ticket?

5. Is APC an Islam'ic fundamentalist party like violent muslim brotherhood of Egypt?

6. Can Boko-Haram, Ansarudeen and ISWAP accept Christian-Christian ticket?

7. Why are APC surpporters unrepentant hypocrites?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by Newton2024: 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
seunmsg:
Those crying about Tinubu’s choice are just hypocrites. They know it would be difficult for APC to win with a Northern Christian as Tinubu’s running mate. They simply wanted him to choose wrongly and he disappointed them. Even if Tinubu had selected the Pope, they still won’t vote for him.

Shettima is a great choice for VP. He’s well educated, very competent, loyal and someone with an eye for identifying talents like Tinubu. His choice of Zulum as his successor confirms the kind of person he is. I’m very confident in the ability of Tinubu/Shettima to reset the path of the country. I see development, progress and shared prosperity.

2. If religion does not matter but competency, is there not competent Christian in the entire North?

5. Is APC an Islam'ic fundamentalist party like violent muslim brotherhood of Egypt?

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by ebenhealth(m): 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
seunmsg:

You are spot on.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by saintopus(m): 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
Prince111111:
alaye you be Apchit..which kind mumu PDP go vote weree party that has impoverished Nigeria undecided

Who you want make I vote?

Peter Obi?

Lol
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by Jemex003: 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:

Change your moniker from NothingDoMe to NothingDeyMyHead.

Oyedepo, Kumuyi and Adeboye will leave Tinubu and say Yorubas should vote Atiku or Obi ?

There should be a minimum IQ requirement for registering on Nairaland.

Tinubu will clear SW, lead in NE and divide NW if not outrightly win.

NC will be a swing region. He will lose SS and SE with a wide margin.

SE will be rocked with IPOB agitations so it's a negligible zone. Not of any importance. Anyone counting on votes from there is a big fool.

Conclusion- Tinubu is your next President. Whether you like it or not.

May God bless your IQ bro, leave those baboons alone. If you explain to them from today till tomorrow they will not hear cuz they’re blind and fools in many aspect. Majority vote will be cancel in SE and SS so why should Tinubu bother about Margot people.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by Okwyjesus(m): 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
newsvib:
Tinubu made the best choice in Kashim Shettima - Adamu Garba

Adamu Garba, in his recent tweet, has revealed that the APC presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, made the right choice by choosing a Muslim as his running mate. 

Sharing the tweet, Adamu Garba asked
https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1546162353611350018?t=pbGsu__QET7vC06rSNKwgg&s=19

It might interest you to know that Adamu Garba is not the only Nigerian who reacted to Tinubu's decision by making Kashim his running mate. A few minutes ago, Aisha Yesufu referred to Tinubu's action...continue reading:

Its official APC came to destroy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by ebenhealth(m): 8:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
Newton2024:

Your questions are legitimate, but firstly, I don't think there is anyone who can step up into the office of the president without the northern vote, that in my unbiased calculation rules out a certain popular candidate in the south.
Secondly, after an eight year rule of a Northerner, I doubt if any politically inclined person would advocate for a northern successor ( the constitution and the amalgamation recognises North and South).
This leaves out another popular candidate.
My question is which is worse? A northern successor to an eight year northern rule OR a Muslim-muslim ticket with the President being a southerner?
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by DMerciful(m): 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
Obi is a devoted Christian, he'll get massive votes from Christian irrespective of denominations. Your attempt at dividing is dead on arrival.

Tinubu, whether Muslim-muslim of muslim-Christian will not fly and thats why Bubu and Adamu never wanted him
KillSars:
Hard choice to make, but obviously the best choice...

I dey wait for CAN decision as well... u ask him to dare u, and he don do am

It's either u give him a full support coz most of ur member are from his region or u throw the support up north make all of us enjoy another 8year rule of a northern man or give the full support to a catholic man who doesn't give a fvck about ur association...

The ball dey una court

When u don't mind ur business at times u put ursef in a dicey situation

If u want to play the religion card, isokay, na only catholic go vote obi las las, starting from rev. Father mbaka.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by Toktee(m): 8:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:

You are talking to your father nah.

He bribed them to sell candidates from their region for a song. Shows how useless they are. Better change your nationality from Biafuro so as not to end up same way.
slowpoke...so anyone that opposes to Islamic agenda is automatically Igbo person?

Dear Dumbo I am a proud Tiv guy.

To hell with Islam.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by favour32(m): 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
I nor sure say Tinubu wife matter...she dey irrelevant as Tinubu reason alone.
Most stable couples dey have
tete_a_tete discussion.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by sukar886: 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
9jii:
The Obi hypocrites shouting we should forget Tribal and religion differences are the ones trying to hug transformer because of this
One mad man spotted
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by sukar886: 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
seunmsg:

Story for the gods
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by ebenhealth(m): 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:

Change your moniker from NothingDoMe to NothingDeyMyHead.

Oyedepo, Kumuyi and Adeboye will leave Tinubu and say Yorubas should vote Atiku or Obi ?

There should be a minimum IQ requirement for registering on Nairaland.

Tinubu will clear SW, lead in NE and divide NW if not outrightly win.

NC will be a swing region. He will lose SS and SE with a wide margin.

SE will be rocked with IPOB agitations so it's a negligible zone. Not of any importance. Anyone counting on votes from there is a big fool.

Conclusion- Tinubu is your next President. Whether you like it or not.
I don't support your use of making offensive remarks about his head sad but every other thing you said shows you are indeed calculative. It would be a futile effort to vote an Obi in the SW enmasse cos it would amount to a waste of votes(and yes, there's such as a waste of vote for those thinking otherwise -ask those who voted for Yahaya Bello at the APC presidential primary) neither will the SW vote enmasse for Atiku (he, nor his party couldn't even campaign in Ekiti).
It has to be a bloc vote in the SW for ABAT and the man is almost as popular in the north as he is here.. those wishing that Atiku will get the overwhelming votes should look no further than the events of APC primaries where northerners didn't vote for their fellow northerners but for Jagaban.. the issue with most southerners who are against Tinubu presidency is that they aren't aware that the average northern voters believe in fairness and trust. And I think ABAT is more trustworthy than Atiku to the average northern voters.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by drakeskull(m): 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
Waiting for MURIc to speak against this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

June 12: Peter Obi's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians / Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon / Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.