Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima (22140 Views)

Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC / Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by famology(m): 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
Juanmike:
Neither am I,
But the suffering you and your grandchildren would face should BAT win, it will be unprecedented.

You don't get it, do you?
We're not suffering like your generation.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by Juanmike(m): 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
famology:

You don't get it, do you?
We're not suffering like your generation.
Seems you are clueless, the next generation which would be your grandkids will suffer it, by then, you would be shaking like BAT.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by famology(m): 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
Juanmike:
Seems you are clueless, the next generation which would be your grandkids will suffer it, by then, you would be shaking like BAT.

My grand kids are not your suffering ones. Go and hustle to fix your kids and grandkids. The poverty in your family is not so for everyone. Let that sink well ok?
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by Juanmike(m): 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
famology:

My grand kids are not your suffering ones. Go and hustle to fix your kids and grandkids. Poverty in your family is not so for everyone. Let that sink well ok?
May poverty be your surname, and may you fall from grace to grass, should you vote because of sentiment, and may suffering never depart your home.
May you spend the rest of your days in regret and gnashing of teeth, should BAT smell that seat. Amen.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by famology(m): 4:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
Juanmike:
May poverty be your surname, and may you fall from grace to grass, should you vote because of sentiment, and may suffering never depart your home.
May you spend the rest of your days in regret and gnashing of teeth, should BAT smell that seat. Amen.

E pain it. Poverty stricken lineage. Lol......see tears
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by Juanmike(m): 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
famology:

E pain it. Poverty-stricken lineage. Lol......see tears
May your lineage be filled with poverty and cluelessness like those canvassing for another failure to happen.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by GIdiata(m): 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
seunmsg:
Those crying about Tinubu’s choice are just hypocrites. They know it would be difficult for APC to win with a Northern Christian as Tinubu’s running mate. They simply wanted him to choose wrongly and he disappointed them. Even if Tinubu had selected the Pope, they still won’t vote for him.

Shettima is a great choice for VP. He’s well educated, very competent, loyal and someone with an eye for identifying talents like Tinubu. His choice of Zulum as his successor confirms the kind of person he is. I’m very confident in the ability of Tinubu/Shettima to reset the path of the country. I see development, progress and shared prosperity.

Nice one bro.

e dey like say you dey view my Whatsapp status ooo. I posted something like this dis morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by harmonyglobal: 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin grin grin

Agbado hypocrisy. It's the hypocrisy for me. So there's nothing wrong with Muslim-Muslim ticket but you and your ilk won't vote a Christian-Christian ticket right? This your taqquiya has failed ooo. The ship has long sailed. Well, 2023 is around the corner. Let's just wait and see.

Then u will see Tinubu and Shetima riding to victory yle the obedient people crying Ojoro grin grin grin
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
harmonyglobal:

Then u will see Tinubu and Shetima riding to victory yle the obedient people crying Ojoro grin grin grin

grin cheesy grin

Which victory? Agbado Victory you mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBC Says 11 Million Lagosians Live In Slums - Rubbish Journalism / Police Shoot Anti-boko Haram Protesters In Borno / Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.