Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,905 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima (22138 Views)

Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC / Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by famology(m): 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
olril17:

The 6 states of sw will be swept by Timubu ?
The same sw I am where a lot of Yoruba people educated and non educated hate tinubu?
Lol. The way sw go shock tinubu ehn?

Go and sleep
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by famology(m): 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
Juanmike:
As a matter of fact, he just did.

Cry me a river
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by PigTormentor: 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Yes nothing is wrong with the choice since he wish to loose massively in the south . Majority of Nigerians are now left with the choice of either voting ATiku or obi.

Yeah, left with 2 losers.
Peter Obi-tuary will not even win a single local government not to talk of a state.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by yusufmurry: 8:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
On a fair and free election, TINUBU can't win the election
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by edungene7: 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
mixed states like Nasarawa, Benue, Kaduna, Taraba, I pity the Christians if this becomes a reality they should all get ready to migrate
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by Bastiger(m): 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
[quote author=seunmsg post=114601714]Those crying about Tinubu’s choice are just hypocrites. They know it would be difficult for APC to win with a Northern Christian as Tinubu’s running mate. They simply wanted him to choose wrongly and he disappointed them. Even if Tinubu had selected the Pope, they still won’t vote for him.

Shettima is a great choice for VP. He’s well educated, very competent, loyal and someone with an eye for identifying talents like Tinubu. His choice of Zulum as his successor confirms the kind of person he is. I’m very confident in the ability of Tinubu/Shettima to reset the path of the country. I see development, progress and shared prosperity.

This is one of the most insensitive comments I've read so far. Would it have gone down well with the Muslim North if the candidates were christian-christian? At a time when this country is divided along religious and ethnic lines?
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by Musrataman(m): 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
newsvib:
Tinubu made the best choice in Kashim Shettima - Adamu Garba

Adamu Garba, in his recent tweet, has revealed that the APC presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, made the right choice by choosing a Muslim as his running mate. 

Sharing the tweet, Adamu Garba asked
https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1546162353611350018?t=pbGsu__QET7vC06rSNKwgg&s=19

It might interest you to know that Adamu Garba is not the only Nigerian who reacted to Tinubu's decision by making Kashim his running mate. A few minutes ago, Aisha Yesufu referred to Tinubu's action...continue reading:

Jihadist uprising alies
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by Basic123: 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
naija4life247:

Tinubu is the god of Nigeria politics. He humiliated Obasanjo and his evil 3td term plan in 2007. He humiliated Goatluck in 2015. He humiliated Atikulation in 2019. Humiliating idiots is Tinubu's hobby. He will enjoy humiliating children of baby factories in 2023
You are right oo.

You didn't add,humiliate the sitting president cabals,vice president ,senate president and party chairman

The guy will live to become nigerian greatest politician ever.

Also,become Nigeria greatest president ever and someone who put an end to religion dichotomy!
Because by special grace if God,he will perform soo well and we will all enjoy it,including IPOB terrorist children of hate
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by Basic123: 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:

He's already humiliated the products of baby factories.

They said he has been used and dumped. He wouldn't get ticket. Anointing oil... consensus candidate. Hausa Fulani mafia... MOSSAD, FBI

He still won primaries with a landslide.

I wish we can open a thread that will be a conpendum of IPOB wishful and delusional declarations on Tinubu that have failed in the past

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by Basic123: 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
Toktee:
Indeed you are brainless.
How many delegates voted in the primaries?

Ur darling was able to bribe them all... Let's see how he will bribe the entire Nigerians.
Dindirin,

You didn't know he can bribe when you were deludedly declaring that he will not get the ticket.

You mean he bribed to win the president cabals,sitting president, sitting vice president and party chairman

There is a limit to what money can do bro
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by Duru009(m): 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
The choice has only made PETER Obi more popular .........

2023 PRESIDENTIAL Election RESULTS

- Atiku ABUBARKA

- Peter Obi

- Bola Ahmed TINUBU

Bookmark this page, and wait for it.....
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by IvarTheBoneless: 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
Basic123:

I wish we can open a thread that will be a conpendum of IPOB wishful and delusional declarations on Tinubu that have failed in the past

Will be 20 - 30 pages long or like the US visa threads of 500 pages . grin

A "bestseller"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by objobj: 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Yes nothing is wrong with the choice since he wish to loose massively in the south . Majority of Nigerians are now left with the choice of either voting ATiku or obi.

Nigerians? Who chose you to be the spoke person for the citizens. Air ur own opinion and stop there.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by naija4life247: 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
Basic123:

You are right oo.

You didn't add,humiliate the sitting president cabals,vice president ,senate president and party chairman

The guy will live to become nigerian greatest politician ever.

Also,become Nigeria greatest president ever and someone who put an end to religion dichotomy!
Because by special grace if God,he will perform soo well and we will all enjoy it,including IPOB terrorist children of hate

Your head dey there jare my Nigga. Imagine how Tinubu humiliated the cabal that have caged both Buhari and Judas Osinbajo. The cabal pushed both Amaechi and Osibanjo to contest against Tinubu, when they saw that the Yorubas have rejected Osinbajo, and that Amaechi weight is too light, at the last minutes, the brought out that big for nothing runner stamp Ahmed Lawan, but the godfather of all political godfathers humiliated them all. So, humiliated the 3rd Class graduate of Philosophy together with his Mauritanian Almajari will be a pleasure to the Jagaban Borgu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by Nigerianization(m): 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
9jii:
The Obi hypocrites shouting we should forget Tribal and religion differences are the ones trying to hug transformer because of this

How this one take concern Obi. Nobody is talking about tribe here. Religious balancing is important. Those who shout COMPETENCE to justify this should tell me in all honesty if Tinubu is better than Osinbajo. Na only Christians no dey competent. They will still give baba adeboye his dues and he will keep quiet
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by upengineer: 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
Nigeria of today hasn't evolve beyond Religion and Ethnicity. Many Nigerians are obedient to their Pastors and Imam than God. If Buhari could not try it in 2015 with his followers then I wonder why Jagaban is trying it now. Buhari could have contested with Jagaban in 2015 so than the can get block votes but he was wise enough to say no. And I know Buhari has more followers than Jagaban before 2015. Anyway we shall see how everything goes
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
My dear, everything is wrong with Muslim-Muslim ticket
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by BJanta: 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
Kenneth4u205:

Which south are you talking about? He will definitely sweep all the votes in the Southwest. What now remains of your so-called south ? Southeast with its almost insignificant electoral population? Or the multi ethnic South-South that’s already divided on tribal cleavage? You Ibos don't understand national politics one bit, you always base you analysis on your wishes and delusions, foolishly believing that everybody will buy into it. The is the reason why no Iboman has ever been , nor will ever be , a president. You said more than this before the primaries. Now, would not settle and learn?
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by bhella10: 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
cheesy
seunmsg:
Those crying about Tinubu’s choice are just hypocrites. They know it would be difficult for APC to win with a Northern Christian as Tinubu’s running mate. They simply wanted him to choose wrongly and he disappointed them. Even if Tinubu had selected the Pope, they still won’t vote for him.

Shettima is a great choice for VP. He’s well educated, very competent, loyal and someone with an eye for identifying talents like Tinubu. His choice of Zulum as his successor confirms the kind of person he is. I’m very confident in the ability of Tinubu/Shettima to reset the path of the country. I see development, progress and shared prosperity.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by Hassanmaye(m): 10:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
newsvib:

Adamu Garba, in his recent tweet, has revealed that the APC presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, made the right choice by choosing a Muslim as his running mate. 

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1546162353611350018?t=pbGsu__QET7vC06rSNKwgg&s=19

It might interest you to know that Adamu Garba is not the only Nigerian who reacted to Tinubu's decision by making Kashim his running mate. A few minutes ago, Aisha Yesufu referred to Tinubu's action...continue reading:

Wow
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by rickyrex(m): 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
9jii:
The Obi hypocrites shouting we should forget Tribal and religion differences are the ones trying to hug transformer because of this
i like the way you people indirectly promote obi , the talk of recent has been between Tinubu and president peter obi
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by bhella10: 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:

They were praying seriously for him not to get ticket. He got it decisively.

They prayed for him to choose a Northern Christian.

Baba wey don calculate very well, chose well.

They will cry hot tears because he will beat Atiku black and blue. Their IPOB agitations will start a week after his win.

And the way I am looking at that Shettima/ Tinubu, they will crush any IPOB agitations.
2019 Presidential Election Result in Borno State
APC: 836,496
PDP: 71,788
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by Funflipper: 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
seunmsg:
Those crying about Tinubu’s choice are just hypocrites. They know it would be difficult for APC to win with a Northern Christian as Tinubu’s running mate. They simply wanted him to choose wrongly and he disappointed them. Even if Tinubu had selected the Pope, they still won’t vote for him.

Absolutely! They are trying to be clever by half.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by Honjoshy4u: 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
This man is the most confused Politician on earth but time shall tell
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by JoeNL22(m): 11:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
newsvib:

Tinubu has shot himself on the leg.

The Muslim/muslim ticket will be an herculean task to overcome. There is fire on the mountain.

The second thing is he picked from the north east. That choice doesn't make sense. How can you pick from the region where your major opposition is coming from?. Which kind of stupid calculation is that. Is Tinubu's camp now telling us that the NE electorates will pick an inspiring VP(Shettima) over a presidential candidate (Atiku)?. This move is very dumb. Instead of him(Tinubu) to move to the NORTH WEST and pick a candidate, You went to pick a candidate from the same opposition zone. That move is very very dumb. Now, the NW won't be happy about been marginalised all because buhari has finished is own term. But the SW who just finished has VP is aspiring again to be PRESIDENT. But the NW who has just finished a presidential tenure can't aspire for the VP position but south west can aspire for another position?. Truly they have deceived Tinubu. Now the NW will want to show Tinubu pepper by voting Atiku or kwankwanso. Truly what Atiku needs to do is right now is to beg kwankwanso to step down for him. And its finished.

The truth is the youths are not the only ones who want obi, the Christians also want him. Obi's base has been increased because of this Muslim/Muslim ticket.

Truly Tinubu is an influential and powerful politician and Obi is the winner of the forthcoming elections come February 2023.
Don't get your PVC tomorrow.
Get it now!
#FromAConcernedNigerian.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by bhella10: 11:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
ZeroChil:
Isn't Tinubu and every other supporter/urchin delusional? Same Muslim-Muslim ticket which failed to fly in 2015 thus making him cede his VP slot to Yemi is the same ticket he's banking on. Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.
You know nothing my friend.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by Basic123: 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:

Will be 20 - 30 pages long or like the US visa threads of 500 pages . grin

A "bestseller"
I tell you
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by Basic123: 11:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
JoeNL22:

Tinubu has shot himself on the leg.

The Muslim/muslim ticket will be an herculean task to overcome. There is fire on the mountain.

The second thing is he picked from the north east. That choice doesn't make sense. How can you pick from the region where your major opposition is coming from?. Which kind of stupid calculation is that. Is Tinubu's camp now telling us that the NE electorates will pick an inspiring VP(Shettima) over a presidential candidate (Atiku)?. This move is very dumb. Instead of him(Tinubu) to move to the NORTH WEST and pick a candidate, You went to pick a candidate from the same opposition zone. That move is very very dumb. Now, the NW won't be happy about been marginalised all because buhari has finished is own term. But the SW who just finished has VP is aspiring again to be PRESIDENT. But the NW who has just finished a presidential tenure can't aspire for the VP position but south west can aspire for another position?. Truly they have deceived Tinubu. Now the NW will want to show Tinubu pepper by voting Atiku or kwankwanso. Truly what Atiku needs to do is right now is to beg kwankwanso to step down for him. And its finished.

The truth is the youths are not the only ones who want obi, the Christians also want him. Obi's base has been increased because of this Muslim/Muslim ticket.

Truly Tinubu is an influential and powerful politician and Obi is the winner of the forthcoming elections come February 2023.
Don't get your PVC tomorrow.
Get it now!
#FromAConcernedNigerian.
I am coming back to this continuation of the serially failed usual delusional IPOB declaration on Tinubu after the election in 2023
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by JoeNL22(m): 12:00am On Jul 11, 2022
Basic123:

I am coming back to this continuation of the serially failed usual delusional IPOB declaration on Tinubu after the election in 2023

Bro.....bring out reasons why this is a declaration from ipob. Can sum1 not make an analysis about an event again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

June 12: Peter Obi's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians / Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video / Why I Think Voting For Buhari Was Inevitable - Olufunke Phillips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.