Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima (22139 Views)

Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC / Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by frog12: 12:11am On Jul 11, 2022
we don't need these types of people. a shoemaker and a jagaban grin
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by AlphaTaikun: 1:26am On Jul 11, 2022
newsvib:
Tinubu made the best choice in Kashim Shettima - Adamu Garba

Adamu Garba, in his recent tweet, has revealed that the APC presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, made the right choice by choosing a Muslim as his running mate. 

Sharing the tweet, Adamu Garba asked
https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1546162353611350018?t=pbGsu__QET7vC06rSNKwgg&s=19

It might interest you to know that Adamu Garba is not the only Nigerian who reacted to Tinubu's decision by making Kashim his running mate. A few minutes ago, Aisha Yesufu referred to Tinubu's action...continue reading:

Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by sokera: 2:13am On Jul 11, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Yes nothing is wrong with the choice since he wish to loose massively in the south . Majority of Nigerians are now left with the choice of either voting ATiku or obi.

Speak for yourself … there is no way Tinubu will lose in South-south and south-west … we know south-east has never supported the interest of the Yoruba people before so we are prepared for failure in south-east … the good thing is south-east votes will go to Peter Obi and not Atiku that is actually a good news for Tinubu… Peter Obi can never win south-west and can never win south-south … norther is divided between Tinubu and Atiku … I am sure you are sensible
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by colonelwealth(m): 2:14am On Jul 11, 2022
newsvib:

Adamu Garba, in his recent tweet, has revealed that the APC presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, made the right choice by choosing a Muslim as his running mate. 

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1546162353611350018?t=pbGsu__QET7vC06rSNKwgg&s=19

It might interest you to know that Adamu Garba is not the only Nigerian who reacted to Tinubu's decision by making Kashim his running mate. A few minutes ago, Aisha Yesufu referred to Tinubu's action...continue reading:

Mr. Garba....you are one of the bad eggs trying to mess up this nation but you have failed before you began.

This move by Mr. Tinubu is bad and with evil intent to cause division and undermine some sections of this country which must be totally resisted by all good Nigerians.

I totally condem and oppose such move by APC that disregards the diversity of Nigeria.

However it seems he who the gods want to kill they first make mad...... perhaps it's all divinely inspired to make APC pay for their bad governance by Lossing massively and make Mr. Obi the biggest surprise winner.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by kayjay69(m): 2:18am On Jul 11, 2022
I just love my Moslem brothers.

It is okay when a Moslem/Moslem ticket is presented to the people but it is not okay when a Christian/Christian ticket is presented.

The hypocrisy is sky-high really. The effrontery. The guts.

Anyway, over to you Nigerians.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 3:39am On Jul 11, 2022
Nigerians should not make the mistake of voting in a Muslim president and vice president as it will come with so much distasteful concequences for the already persecuted Christian population of Nigeria.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by Eniolohunda: 3:51am On Jul 11, 2022
Perfectnumber6:

Your life is ruined.

You are not being mature in your response. I'm not supporting his candidate but this response of yours is out of it. You sounded pained.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 11, 2022
newsvib:

Yarning trash as usual. APC's defeat will be monumental, and will be celebrated everywhere in the world.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 4:39am On Jul 11, 2022
9jii:
The Obi hypocrites shouting we should forget Tribal and religion differences are the ones trying to hug transformer because of this

Not making any sense as usual. Side effect of eating cassava ati agbado everyday. E Pele tiyin o
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by Juanmike(m): 4:39am On Jul 11, 2022
famology:

Cry me a river
We shall all cry afterwards.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by AkuOlisa: 4:48am On Jul 11, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Kenneth4u205:
Yes nothing is wrong with the choice since he wish to loose massively in the south . Majority of Nigerians are now left with the choice of either voting ATiku or obi.

They have done their assignments and concluded that the southern (s/s and s/e votes and northern Christian votes are inconsiquencal because the believe block votes from the west and some northern states will give them they needed number to win
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by ZeroChil: 5:28am On Jul 11, 2022
bhella10:
You know nothing my friend.
You are walking on your brain my friend.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by DKM123: 5:53am On Jul 11, 2022
No matter how many "Tinubu has made the best choice" topic Seun brings to the front page, Nigerians have thier own brains and will not be deceived again and again.

This is not 2015. The Hypnosis and Manipulations will not work in this 2023. NIGERIANS are smarter and wiser now.
Enough is enough..
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by olril17(m): 6:03am On Jul 11, 2022
famology:

Go and sleep
Oh!!
The truth hurts you right?
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by Joe4real1988(m): 6:28am On Jul 11, 2022
casualobserver:
The problem with educated urbane Nigerians on social media, is that they feel their views matter or that they represent the majority or that the majority should think like them or that they are qualified to speak for the majority!!! First of all we represent at most 20% of the population and of the people who vote. What this means is that if you are lucky the best you can get is 20% of Nigerians who think like you and we know even amongst ourselves we have varied views. Secondly the 80% that determine elections don’t think like us. For example, issues like Electricity, price of gas, exchange rate, etc that concern us aren’t their problems. What concern them are very basic needs, food, water, borehole, kerosene. schools for their children. (They don’t know the difference between good education and bad education. Just that their children can attend school), health and roads, that’s why governors are always keen to build roads!!!!! A former governor told me this many years ago, the masses like things they can see like roads!!!! You are I are worried about simplifying customs clearance, airport wahala, ease of doing business, these things mean nothing to the 80% who matter and determine elections that’s why they don’t get fixed!!! We don’t have enough numbers and hence votes to matter!!!! That’s why subsidy has not been removed despite the damage it is doing to the economy. The 80% will feel it and they do t u see stand the implications of the continued subsidy regime!

80% of Northerners are going to vote for a northerner or a Muslim, 80% of Ibos will vote for an Ibo , 80% of yorubas are going to vote for a yoruba man. We should stop deceiving ourselves, we the 20% don’t determine elections! That’s why market women, NURTW, farmers, okada riders etc are more important to politicians that the educated English speaking 20%. Not only that, the 80% turn out to vote, the 20% make noise but on the day many don’t show up!!! have you ever wondered by it is so difficult to get rid of okadas and all those Agberos and Nurtw that cause more traffic and a nuiscance to society than benefit? because they matter to the 80% and they are part of the 80%. You wondered why we dont get modern roadweeping machines to sweep the streets and instead sweep the roads with brooms? Go and ask Ambode what cost him his 2nd term...the 80% didnt like his new modern refuse plan that was taking away their livelihoods from them, they complained to the party hierachy and to avoid a revolt, Tinubu had to sacrifice him.

The 80% are who matters in elections, they are the delegates that determine the candidates, they are the ones who vote, it is their issues that matter to our leaders and the 20% speaking English upandan never seem to understand this. The quicker Obedients realise this the quicker they channel their energies where it really matters because as things stand, Tinubu is heading for a landslide and all the Obedient movement has doen is to decimate and damage the real challenge to Tinubu...Atiku!!! The people they are abusing and insulting on social media only control 20% of the vote!!!!
Bro i weep when i reason the situation we find ourselves in terms of crude electorates. I just wish voting can be left for the 20% for the betterment of Nigeria as a country cry cry cry
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by casualobserver: 7:00am On Jul 11, 2022
Joe4real1988:
Bro i weep when i reason the situation we find ourselves in terms of crude electorates. I just wish voting can be left for the 20% for the betterment of Nigeria as a country cry cry cry

That is democracy. This is why I am no fan of democracy in an undeveloped uneducated society like Nigeria. The masses and the needs and mentality of the uneducated and unenlightened will always determine the future of the educated 20%.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by Ayed44: 7:07am On Jul 11, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:

Change your moniker from NothingDoMe to NothingDeyMyHead.

Oyedepo, Kumuyi and Adeboye will leave Tinubu and say Yorubas should vote Atiku or Obi ?

There should be a minimum IQ requirement for registering on Nairaland.

Tinubu will clear SW, lead in NE and divide NW if not outrightly win.

NC will be a swing region. He will lose SS reasonably but of course SE with a wide margin.

SE will be rocked with IPOB agitations so it's a negligible zone. Not of any importance. Anyone counting on votes from there is a big fool.

Conclusion- Tinubu is your next President. Whether you like it or not.
I don't know about Adeboye and Kumuyi, but Oyedepo I know will never support a Muslim-muslim ticket at this delicate time in Nigeria.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by Prince2bad(m): 8:24am On Jul 11, 2022
newsvib:

Did the Muslims keep sentiment aside when they killed Deborah?
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by famology(m): 9:08am On Jul 11, 2022
olril17:

Oh!!
The truth hurts you right?

Wipe ur tears
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by famology(m): 9:08am On Jul 11, 2022
Juanmike:
We shall all cry afterwards.

You'll cry alone
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by OldNairalander(m): 9:26am On Jul 11, 2022
casualobserver:
The problem with educated urbane Nigerians on social media, is that they feel their views matter or that they represent the majority or that the majority should think like them or that they are qualified to speak for the majority!!! First of all we represent at most 20% of the population and of the people who vote. What this means is that if you are lucky the best you can get is 20% of Nigerians who think like you and we know even amongst ourselves we have varied views. Secondly the 80% that determine elections don’t think like us. For example, issues like Electricity, price of gas, exchange rate, etc that concern us aren’t their problems. What concern them are very basic needs, food, water, borehole, kerosene. schools for their children. (They don’t know the difference between good education and bad education. Just that their children can attend school), health and roads, that’s why governors are always keen to build roads!!!!! A former governor told me this many years ago, the masses like things they can see like roads!!!! You are I are worried about simplifying customs clearance, airport wahala, ease of doing business, these things mean nothing to the 80% who matter and determine elections that’s why they don’t get fixed!!! We don’t have enough numbers and hence votes to matter!!!! That’s why subsidy has not been removed despite the damage it is doing to the economy. The 80% will feel it and they do t u see stand the implications of the continued subsidy regime!

80% of Northerners are going to vote for a northerner or a Muslim, 80% of Ibos will vote for an Ibo , 80% of yorubas are going to vote for a yoruba man. We should stop deceiving ourselves, we the 20% don’t determine elections! That’s why market women, NURTW, farmers, okada riders etc are more important to politicians that the educated English speaking 20%. Not only that, the 80% turn out to vote, the 20% make noise but on the day many don’t show up!!! have you ever wondered by it is so difficult to get rid of okadas and all those Agberos and Nurtw that cause more traffic and a nuiscance to society than benefit? because they matter to the 80% and they are part of the 80%. You wondered why we dont get modern roadweeping machines to sweep the streets and instead sweep the roads with brooms? Go and ask Ambode what cost him his 2nd term...the 80% didnt like his new modern refuse plan that was taking away their livelihoods from them, they complained to the party hierachy and to avoid a revolt, Tinubu had to sacrifice him.

The 80% are who matters in elections, they are the delegates that determine the candidates, they are the ones who vote, it is their issues that matter to our leaders and the 20% speaking English upandan never seem to understand this. The quicker Obedients realise this the quicker they channel their energies where it really matters because as things stand, Tinubu is heading for a landslide and all the Obedient movement has doen is to decimate and damage the real challenge to Tinubu...Atiku!!! The people they are abusing and insulting on social media only control 20% of the vote!!!!

Insecurity issues affects only the enlightened 20% and not the illiterate 80% voters right?
Your supposed 80% illiterate voters are not aware of the rising cost of goods right?
The incoming tsunami will shock more people than I thought.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by casualobserver: 9:33am On Jul 11, 2022
OldNairalander:

Insecurity issues affects only the enlightened 20% and not the illiterate 80% voters right?
Your supposed 80% illiterate voters are not aware of the rising cost of goods right?
The incoming tsunami will shock more people than I thought.

There are areas where our needs intersect but my point is, the people who determine elections in Nigeria are the 80% and like it or not, evidence shows they vote on primordial sentiments, how else you do explain A Buhari 2nd term?

You can continue arguing all you like, you are merely exemplifying the arrogance of the 20% of which I spoke!!! A failure to understand Nigeria and a feeling that your reasoning is or must be shared by the 80%!!!!
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by OldNairalander(m): 9:41am On Jul 11, 2022
casualobserver:

There are areas where our needs intersect but my point is, the people who determine elections in Nigeria are the 80% and like it or not, evidence shows they vote on primordial sentiments, how else you do explain A Buhari 2nd term?

You can continue arguing all you like, you are merely exemplifying the arrogance of the 20% of which I spoke!!! A failure to understand Nigeria and a feeling that your reasoning is or must be shared by the 80%!!!!

Atiku/PDP won 2019 election squarely but it was rigged as a result of loop holes in our electoral system.
Unfortunately for BAT, the loop hole is closed with the amended electoral act.
Core North Muslims will vote for Muslim-muslim ticket agreed but remember that Atiku and Kwankwaso are banking on the same core North Muslim votes.
And by your arguments of primordial sentiments in voting
Between having a VP in Shettima and a President in Atiku or Kwankwaso, who do you think the core Muslim Northerners will opt for?
Your guess is as good as mine
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by casualobserver: 9:55am On Jul 11, 2022
OldNairalander:

Atiku/PDP won 2019 election squarely but it was rigged as a result of loop holes in our electoral system.
Unfortunately for BAT, the loop hole is closed with the amended electoral act.
Core North Muslims will vote for Muslim-muslim ticket agreed but remember that Atiku and Kwankwaso are banking on the same core North Muslim votes.
And by your arguments of primordial sentiments in voting
Between having a VP in Shettima and a President in Atiku or Kwankwaso, who do you think the core Muslim Northerners will opt for?
Your guess is as good as mine

Again you are arguing with the arrogant mindset of the 20%. I am not here for continuous arguments to nowhere. People who have been winning elections since 1979 and who know the 80% have decided on a Muslim Muslim ticket. Time will tell if they are right.

You are not even an APC suppprter, so I would have thought if you really feel it was a miscalculation you would be happy? If I were you I would be focus on getting your Northern votes and your 25% in 24 states and leave Tinubu to rue his miscalculation if indeed it was a miscalculation.

I don’t understand people crying more than the bereaved. When Obi left PDP I was happy because it meant Atiku lost SE votes, when Obi lost Kwakwanso, I was happy because he lost any Notthern penetration. If Tinubu has made an error, then you should be happy and leave it at that!!!! Except maybe deep down you know I am right and your real problem is you know you’ve just been checkmated!!!!
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by OldNairalander(m): 9:59am On Jul 11, 2022
I will quote you again on 29th May 2023.

casualobserver:

Again you are arguing with the arrogant mindset of the 20%. I am not here for continuous arguments to nowhere. People who have been winning elections since 1979 and who know the 80% have decided on a Muslim Muslim ticket. Time will tell if they are right.

You are not even an APC suppprter, so I would have thought if you really feel it was a miscalculation you would be happy? If I were you I would be focus on getting your Northern votes and your 25% in 24 states and leave Tinubu to rue his miscalculation if indeed it was a miscalculation.

I don’t understand people crying more than the bereaved. When Obi left PDP I was happy because it meant Atiku lost SE votes, when Obi lost Kwakwanso, I was happy because he lost any Notthern penetration. If Tinubu has made an error, then you should be happy and leave it at that!!!! Except maybe deep down you know I am right and your real problem is you know you’ve just been checkmated!!!!
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by casualobserver: 10:01am On Jul 11, 2022
OldNairalander:
I will quote you again on 29th May 2023.

I will be looking out for you but Unfortunately, like MikoB of Osinbajo fame, I know you will be nowhere to be found!!
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by Juanmike(m): 10:35am On Jul 11, 2022
famology:

You'll cry alone
you would, double of what you are going through now.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by Druss(m): 11:15am On Jul 11, 2022
If people really care about Nigeria then they will see the error in Tinubu's choice. This is not the time for a Muslim Muslim ticket. Christians already feel endangered in the present Nigeria. Their churches are attacked etc. How are Christians going to feel they have a part in this government if APC wins?

If the only view point is winning the elections, carry go but note that it is a short term view. In the long term it will backfire as Pandora's box has now been opened. Ambition can be a terrible curse.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by Talentempire: 11:30am On Jul 11, 2022
If you are Christian pray to God for money and leave this country when Muslims take over the country

Christians will run till they have no where to hide

Call for Division now
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by pquaver(m): 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kenneth4u205:

I guess you are expecting Muslims to vote obi or which vote does he want to use to win... If Christians shouldn't vote Muslims?
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by famology(m): 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
Juanmike:
you would, double of what you are going through now.

I'm not suffering like you.
Go and hustle.
Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima by Juanmike(m): 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
famology:

I'm not suffering like you.
Go and hustle.
Neither am I,
But the suffering you and your grandchildren would face should BAT win, it will be unprecedented.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: We Insist On Southern President, Not Yoruba President –afenifere / BBC Says 11 Million Lagosians Live In Slums - Rubbish Journalism / Police Shoot Anti-boko Haram Protesters In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.