Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate (33211 Views)

Tinubu: The Criteria To Pick My Running Mate Is In My Pocket Book / Olusegun Bamgbose: I Am Considering Yusuf Buhari As My Running Mate In 2023 / Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by ThatFairGuy1: 1:23am On Jul 11, 2022
Vote Peter Obi, stop WAILING uncontrollably
Built2last:
By chosing to run a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a country like Nigeria and at a time such as now, the one clear message the APC is sending to the Christian Community in Nigeria is; DO YOUR WORST! YOU DON'T COUNT!

Beyond this insult, the most imb£cilic set of idjiots are the people who, in a bid to protect their own intestinal interest, argue that a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a highly volatile multi-religious Nigeria, , doesn't matter as long as they are competent (As if there are no competent Christians in the North). If it doesn't matter, why did some people give that as a condition for supporting Tinubu who himself is a Muslim? This is the fuulish justification we were given when Buhari was filling all sensitive positions with only people from a particular region and religion. Today, how far?

And because for some of our Daddy G.O and Men of God, the bl00d of money appears ticker than the bl00d of Christ, this insult might be left unresponded to. Some of them may even find a way to justify this even if it means standing the Bible on its head like Pastor Poju did when he turned the definition of faith upside down in a desperate bid to disguise his support for Tinubu. Pa Adeboye will deliberately play the 'see no evil and hear no evil' card. Bakare will most definitely find a way to defend this as a way of paying back his debt to Tinubu. No surprise in his own case.

But I trust the irrepressible Bishops David Oyedepo and David Ibiyeomie. Those two have never been found wanting when it comes to defending the interests of their flock.

As for CAN, I want to believe they are preparing a ROBUST counter measure beyond mere rhetorics.

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by ThatFairGuy1: 1:25am On Jul 11, 2022
So you know oyedepo and adeboye now? They're no more fake Pastor whose churches Should be deserted by Ndi Igbo?

Obi supporters everywhere
PresidObi:
The painful part is the audacity they have to announce this at all.

Hoping to see the faces of Oyedepo and Adeboye now.
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by jookco(m): 2:28am On Jul 11, 2022
Audio: This is what Tinubu's running mate Kashim Shettima said about Lagos, Igbos and Yorubas. Watch on Facebook and share massively. This is serious..
https://fb.watch/eb8Ri-eQ9M/
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by Gbemini(m): 2:35am On Jul 11, 2022
Built2last:
By chosing to run a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a country like Nigeria and at a time such as now, the one clear message the APC is sending to the Christian Community in Nigeria is; DO YOUR WORST! YOU DON'T COUNT!

Beyond this insult, the most imb£cilic set of idjiots are the people who, in a bid to protect their own intestinal interest, argue that a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a highly volatile multi-religious Nigeria, , doesn't matter as long as they are competent (As if there are no competent Christians in the North). If it doesn't matter, why did some people give that as a condition for supporting Tinubu who himself is a Muslim? This is the fuulish justification we were given when Buhari was filling all sensitive positions with only people from a particular region and religion. Today, how far?

And because for some of our Daddy G.O and Men of God, the bl00d of money appears ticker than the bl00d of Christ, this insult might be left unresponded to. Some of them may even find a way to justify this even if it means standing the Bible on its head like Pastor Poju did when he turned the definition of faith upside down in a desperate bid to disguise his support for Tinubu. Pa Adeboye will deliberately play the 'see no evil and hear no evil' card. Bakare will most definitely find a way to defend this as a way of paying back his debt to Tinubu. No surprise in his own case.

But I trust the irrepressible Bishops David Oyedepo and David Ibiyeomie. Those two have never been found wanting when it comes to defending the interests of their flock.

As for CAN, I want to believe they are preparing a ROBUST counter measure beyond mere rhetorics.
u are a biafra ... Cry more
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by GreenlandHerbs: 2:36am On Jul 11, 2022
God has given us herbs and roots to cure all infections and diseases. Contact 08131505778 for herbal remedies to any disease

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by Rick9(m): 2:44am On Jul 11, 2022
Greed is what will destroy APC and I'm glad that their obliteration is nigh.
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by dgreatthinker: 4:08am On Jul 11, 2022
Built2last:

By God grace, I am a follower of the lord Jesus Christ, though, am not a pastor but, a very dedicated follower. The position of many of our compatriots can not be ignore, but how they are going about it will not in any way, proffer solution to what they are afraid of. Having a Muslim President and a Chattian Vice President will not in anyway, solve the fear of being dominated by Religion of the President. For 8 years, Professor Osinbajo was Vice President, what benefit did be conferred on the Christian community in Nigeria? You mentioned KADUNA incidence, was Professor Osinbajo able to stop or do anything about it or any of such incidence, the answer is NO. The fact is that the Vice President does not have the power, even to protest. I strongly believe the president and Vice should in fact be of the same faith, while the SENATE PRESIDENT and SPEAKER, HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES should be of the the same religion, but opposite of whatever the PREWSIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT. That is the only solution for the BALANCE OF POWER between the two major religion in Nigeria
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by saintadeola: 5:29am On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu is the most selfish Yoruba politician,he is too desperate,it’s a shame on Apc Christian and northern Christian ,non of them is capable of becoming Vice President,in terms of making decisions,Nigeria is so gullible,tinubu has no integrity at all,only oloriburuku people will support this madness
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by saintadeola: 5:30am On Jul 11, 2022
What has pdp don’t wrong that Apc done right,they keep on turning the country upside down,no regard for constitution or human rights
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by DKM123: 5:51am On Jul 11, 2022
Liar and a deceiver!!
Is it the same Shettima that even a 10year old child knew Tinubu kept as a choice along with ElRufai that Tinubu is saying he didn't discuss with?

Anyway, in other news, no matter how many "Tinubu has made the best choice" topic Seun brings to the front page, Nigerians have thier own brains and will not be deceived again and again.

This is not 2015. The Hypnosis and Manipulations will not work in this 2023. NIGERIANS are smarter and wiser now.
Enough is enough..
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by backbone503(m): 7:23am On Jul 11, 2022
aujile:

What is competent about the two?
Just asking for a friend

I don't know much about Shettima, but for him to have been picked by Tinubu means he is good and can deliver, politically too.

For Tinubu's competence, his track record speaks for him.
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by alibiz: 7:26am On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu is already confused, all I know is that failure is his name come 2023.
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by aujile(m): 7:45am On Jul 11, 2022
backbone503:

I don't know much about Shettima, but for him to have been picked by Tinubu means he is good and can deliver, politically too.

For Tinubu's competence, his track record speaks for him.
Can you at least mention them let me know. I just keep hearing this same thing you said
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by backbone503(m): 8:59am On Jul 11, 2022
aujile:

Can you at least mention them let me know. I just keep hearing this same thing you said

Sorry, I'm not a nursery school teacher.
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by Slurity(m): 10:02am On Jul 11, 2022
Built2last:

wake up from politics of sentiment, religion to politics of capability of individuals. I am a Christian by God's grace and I will vote Tinubu and shettima the way I supported Buhari.
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by Built2last: 10:13am On Jul 11, 2022
Slurity:
wake up from politics of sentiment, religion to politics of capability of individuals. I am a Christian by God's grace and I will vote Tinubu and shettima the way I supported Buhari.

Out of 17 candidates contesting Tinubu and Shettima are the most competent.

You need a brain check. For the records. You are not a Christian. Stop fooling Allah
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by beejay85: 10:20am On Jul 11, 2022
Monimatic:
grin grin grin
Cam u imagine they are already confused

Tinubu scored a political own goal with his choice of a Boko Haram apologist
He can no longer get block Vote in the south west, cos from today campaign against Muslim Muslim ticket Begins across all churches from south west to south South to south east down to the North.
Nobody will be bold enough to come and campaign for Tinubu(APC) Muslim Muslim ticket in any church or christian gathering in the south west, he/she will be Stoned on the pulpit, booed and chased away
Yinmu ....
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by Slurity(m): 10:33am On Jul 11, 2022
Built2last:

Out of 17 candidates contesting Tinubu and Shettima are the most competent.

You need a brain check. For the records. You are not a Christian. Stop fooling Allah
your father need brain check for allowing you to grow untamed.
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by aujile(m): 10:55am On Jul 11, 2022
backbone503:

Sorry, I'm not a nursery school teacher.
You are probably following blindly
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by Akpan107(m): 11:38am On Jul 11, 2022
daygee12:

I don't know where u get own statistics oo , 40% Christians in the North? Please stop deceiving urself and face reality.
It's a fact!

In the entire South, No single State has 70-90 Muslim population, but there are lot of such in the north.

Benue 99% Christian
Taraba 90%
Plateau 90-95
Nasarawa 70
Kaduna 60 plus

The above are five state out of 19 states of the north where Christian are the majority.

Places where Christian make up 50%
Kogi 50% Christian
Adamawa 50%
Kwara 50%

Places where Christian make up 30-35%
Borno
Bauchi
Gombe
Niger
Yobe

Places where Christian make up 10%

Katsina 10%
Sokoto 7%
Kebbi 6
Jigawa 6

And in Kano where I am writing from has about 5% Christian population.

And as i said earlier, the entire South South and South East that makes up 11 State has less than 1% Muslim population combine.
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by daygee12: 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
Akpan107:
It's a fact!

In the entire South, No single State has 70-90 Muslim population, but there are lot of such in the north.

Benue 99% Christian
Taraba 90%
Plateau 90-95
Nasarawa 70
Kaduna 60 plus

The above are five state out of 19 states of the north where Christian are the majority.

Places where Christian make up 50%
Kogi 50% Christian
Adamawa 50%
Kwara 50%

Places where Christian make up 30-35%
Borno
Bauchi
Gombe
Niger
Yobe

Places where Christian make up 10%

Katsina 10%
Sokoto 7%
Kebbi 6
Jigawa 6

And in Kano where I am writing from has about 5% Christian population.

And as i said earlier, the entire South South and South East that makes up 11 State has less than 1% Muslim population combine.

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by Akpan107(m): 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
[quote author=daygee12 post=114624194][/quote]You're obviously agreeing to my statistics by your post!

It's not because of the tolerance of the North that Christians those position, rather, it's because of the huge population of Christians in the North.

It will be unfair for the Christians in Akwa Ibom state where 100% of the population are Christian to have Muslim deputy governor...

That's because the state is dominated by Christian.

Like wise state like Benue, Plateau and the like can't have Muslim deputy, though they are Northern States, but 95 -99% of the population are Christian.
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by Akpan107(m): 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
[quote author=daygee12 post=114611061]

You're obviously agreeing to my statistics by your post!

It's not because of the tolerance of the North that gave the Christians those position, rather, it's because of the huge population of Christians in the North.

It will be unfair for the Christians in Akwa Ibom state where 100% of the population are Christian to have Muslim deputy governor...

That's because the state is dominated by Christian.

Like wise state like Benue, Plateau and the like can't have Muslim deputy, though they are Northern States, but 95 -99% of the population are Christian.

Even state like Edo, where we have the largest Muslim population of about 5-7% in Auchi can't have Muslim deputy, because there population is too small....

Though, I am looking forward for a Nigeria where we will not decide who our leaders will be base on religion...

But for now, we need to bal up things, without that, Nigeria will not move forward.
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by Dscop: 8:54am On Jul 12, 2022
shinealight:

Nothing is wrong with my brain, my friend. If you take the trouble to exercise that faculty (which I can only presume you possess), you’ll soon discover how myopic your view is! Btw, I’m certainly not a Christian of your ilk…Heavens forbid such vain professing without any conviction!
Now, tell us…Has your current Pastor VP been able to stem the spate of unlawful killings in the South West? So, of what use is his presence there? If it’s of no use, why insist on it? ….to the neglect of merit, complementarity and competence?
Try to venture outside that sh!t hole you call country and see how things are done in other climes. What a pitiful state of affairs! undecided undecided

Venture out? Clown where do you think I live? And you think something is not wrong with your brain? All you had to do is check my posts before assuming I'm in Nigeria grin

You're not that bright apparently.
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by VeryWickedMan: 10:00am On Jul 12, 2022
Dscop:

Venture out? Clown where do you think I live? And you think something is not wrong with your brain? All you had to do is check my posts before assuming I'm in Nigeria grin

I agree with you

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by shinealight(m): 10:03am On Jul 12, 2022
Dscop:

You can be living in Somalia or South Africa or even Switzerland….who cares? Point is your awareness of happenings in civilised society is zero. Yours is a lost cause….you can continue rummaging in your dark world with other vermins like you. Scum of the earth!! undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 13 People In Borno / Photos From The Heavy Fire Incident At NNPC Super Mega Station In Abuja Today / Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.