Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate (33219 Views)

Tinubu: The Criteria To Pick My Running Mate Is In My Pocket Book / Olusegun Bamgbose: I Am Considering Yusuf Buhari As My Running Mate In 2023 / Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by Dscop: 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
shinealight:

You seem to forget that Tinubu’s wife of over 40 years is a Pastor…also with Adeboye’s RCCG.
Tinubu is choosing purely on merit, complementarity and ability to deliver.
The issue of religion is a private relationship between you and your Creator.
We should grow to live and act on a level that’s above such ridiculous sentiments.
As they say, Religion is the opium of the masses…..but it should be the foolish ones among the masses!! shocked shocked

You clowns are just pathetic, would the north have accepted a Christian-Christian ticket? Stop selling this buffoon; that his problem he could have married Yemoja for all we care. He's lost this one, but keep consoling yourselves.

Wasn't a christian girl burnt some weeks ago in the north, has anyone being held accountable for her death despite having a Pastor VP? Now you want all Muslim ticket and you're a Christian? Something must be totally wrong with your brain.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by Raxxye(m): 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
I see nothing wrong in a Muslim -Muslim ticket. It makes no difference.
How has Osinbajo being a Christian VP made any positive difference to christians in Nigeria in this evil, bigotted, Buhari govt? I tell you, absolutely nothing!
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by shinealight(m): 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
DontGiveUpYet:

You sound more foolish than the Tinubu/APC that made the choice. In your I'm all mind, you couldn't sense that they are Christians in the north who could merit that slot than another Muslim especially at a time like this where the country is at a very volatile level?

You’re the foolish one, my friend. Of what use is a Christian VP who adds Nothing to the ticket in terms of ability to deliver? You think this is just about noise-making like Obi is currently doing? A great shock awaits you guys….there will be gnashing of teeth! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by ponishah: 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
Built2last:
By chosing to run a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a country like Nigeria and at a time such as now, the one clear message the APC is sending to the Christian Community in Nigeria is; DO YOUR WORST! YOU DON'T COUNT!

Beyond this insult, the most imb£cilic set of idjiots are the people who, in a bid to protect their own intestinal interest, argue that a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a highly volatile multi-religious Nigeria, , doesn't matter as long as they are competent (As if there are no competent Christians in the North). If it doesn't matter, why did some people give that as a condition for supporting Tinubu who himself is a Muslim? This is the fuulish justification we were given when Buhari was filling all sensitive positions with only people from a particular region and religion. Today, how far?

And because for some of our Daddy G.O and Men of God, the bl00d of money appears ticker than the bl00d of Christ, this insult might be left unresponded to. Some of them may even find a way to justify this even if it means standing the Bible on its head like Pastor Poju did when he turned the definition of faith upside down in a desperate bid to disguise his support for Tinubu. Pa Adeboye will deliberately play the 'see no evil and hear no evil' card. Bakare will most definitely find a way to defend this as a way of paying back his debt to Tinubu. No surprise in his own case.

But I trust the irrepressible Bishops David Oyedepo and David Ibiyeomie. Those two have never been found wanting when it comes to defending the interests of their flock.

As for CAN, I want to believe they are preparing a ROBUST counter measure beyond mere rhetorics.
Honestly, your pain here, is my pain.
But i dont see the need in using your much needed energy,to attack APC and Tinubu over their choice of Vp candidate, it is their right and their party.
There are options, plenty options, plenty political parties and presidential candidates. make your choice from other options and make it count.

I know Christians will come out with our weak verbal attacks on the choice made by Tinubu, as if we have no options. We have options to choose from, so stop wasting energy on verbal attacks..

YOUR PVC IS YOUR ARMOURY

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by ponishah: 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
PresidObi:
The painful part is the audacity they have to announce this at all.

Hoping to see the faces of Oyedepo and Adeboye now.
It is not painful at all, rather, it makes your choice easier
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by DontGiveUpYet: 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
shinealight:

You’re the foolish one, my friend. Of what use is a Christian VP who adds Nothing to the ticket in terms of ability to deliver? You think this is just about noise-making like Obi is currently doing? A great shock awaits you guys….there will be gnashing of teeth! grin grin

You will be more shocked. The shock will cripple you and other enemies of the country. Let's see how Tinubu 'll win without the votes of Christians.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by SmartyPants(m): 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
Built2last:
By chosing to run a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a country like Nigeria and at a time such as now, the one clear message the APC is sending to the Christian Community in Nigeria is; DO YOUR WORST! YOU DON'T COUNT!

Beyond this insult, the most imb£cilic set of idjiots are the people who, in a bid to protect their own intestinal interest, argue that a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a highly volatile multi-religious Nigeria, , doesn't matter as long as they are competent (As if there are no competent Christians in the North). If it doesn't matter, why did some people give that as a condition for supporting Tinubu who himself is a Muslim? This is the fuulish justification we were given when Buhari was filling all sensitive positions with only people from a particular region and religion. Today, how far?

And because for some of our Daddy G.O and Men of God, the bl00d of money appears ticker than the bl00d of Christ, this insult might be left unresponded to. Some of them may even find a way to justify this even if it means standing the Bible on its head like Pastor Poju did when he turned the definition of faith upside down in a desperate bid to disguise his support for Tinubu. Pa Adeboye will deliberately play the 'see no evil and hear no evil' card. Bakare will most definitely find a way to defend this as a way of paying back his debt to Tinubu. No surprise in his own case.

But I trust the irrepressible Bishops David Oyedepo and David Ibiyeomie. Those two have never been found wanting when it comes to defending the interests of their flock.

As for CAN, I want to believe they are preparing a ROBUST counter measure beyond mere rhetorics.

It's an election and every party can field whoever they want. If you don't like their choice and feel insulted, can't you vote frot he party that hasn't insulted you?

Are you compelled to vote APC?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by Dscop: 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
shinealight:

Your suffering is not ending anytime soon...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by DrMuzungu(m): 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
TH1EFNUBU, Shut the fvck up. Stop embarrassing yourself!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by onuman: 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
sosanova:

Tinubu has already lost the election before election day
The current killing of Christians and attack on churches by Boko Haram, Bandits and ISWAP will become child's play when we now have Muslim President and Muslim Vice President.
Any christian that goes out to support or campaign or vote for Muslim Muslim ticket is forever doomed and the blood of innocent christians that have been gruesomely murdered and massacred by this blood thirsty Jihadist terrorists will forever hunt any Christian who supports, votes or campaigns for this devilish Muslim Muslim ticket

Tinubu knows well that Boko Haram emerged shortly after the political and religious leaders of the northern sharia states urinated on Nigeria's Constitution and adopted Sharia criminal laws.

Tinubu knows that Boko Haram is fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.

99% of Yoruba Muslims cannot touch Sharia criminal laws, not even with a long spoon.
Sharia criminal laws include stoning women to death for adultery, stoning blasphemers to death, cutting out the hands of thieves.

Tinubu knows that the
mainly northern Muslim military dictators who supervised Nigeria's Constitution carefully refused to include Sharia criminal justice system in the Constitution, because of possible catastrophe its inclusion could cause in a multi ethnic and multireligious Nigeria.

But one of the earliest demands of Alhaji Tanko Mohammed, the CJN appointed by president Buhari, is for Islamic sharia criminal justice system be included in the Constitution.

Tinubu should understand that Buhari cabal is scheeming for a new president of Nigeria from 2023 who can quickly complete the cabal's Fulanization and Islamization agenda for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by shinealight(m): 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
Dscop:

You clowns are just pathetic, would the north have accepted a Christian-Christian ticket? Stop selling this buffoon; that his problem he could have married Yemoja for all we care. He's lost this one, but keep consoling yourselves.

Wasn't a christian girl burnt some weeks ago in the north, has anyone being held accountable for her death despite having a Pastor VP? Now you want all Muslim ticket and you're a Christian? Something must be totally wrong with your brain.

Nothing is wrong with my brain, my friend. If you take the trouble to exercise that faculty (which I can only presume you possess), you’ll soon discover how myopic your view is! Btw, I’m certainly not a Christian of your ilk…Heavens forbid such vain professing without any conviction!
Now, tell us…Has your current Pastor VP been able to stem the spate of unlawful killings in the South West? So, of what use is his presence there? If it’s of no use, why insist on it? ….to the neglect of merit, complementarity and competence?
Try to venture outside that sh!t hole you call country and see how things are done in other climes. What a pitiful state of affairs! undecided undecided
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by Mrsimpleworld: 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
sosanova:

The current killing of Christians and attack on churches by Boko Haram, Bandits and ISWAP will become child's play when we now have Muslim President and Muslim Vice President.
Any christian that goes out to support or campaign or vote for Muslim Muslim ticket is forever doomed and the blood of innocent christians that have been gruesomely murdered and massacred by this blood thirsty Jihadist terrorists will forever hunt any Christian who supports, votes or campaigns for this devilish Muslim Muslim ticket

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by gabicon: 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
Islie:

https://punchng.com/just-in-shettima-unaware-hes-my-running-mate-says-tinubu/

Tinubu might have just shot himself on the foot, his present permutation assumes that with a core Fulani man he can capture major northern votes in at least 15 states and hold on to the south west.

The dynamics of Nigeria is changing, more people are interested in the outcome of our presidential election than it has ever happened in our history. Our churches are getting more involved in the election process. A consolidation is all that is needed his plan for the sw crumbles. Political thugs will face steep opposition this election, it's going to be a very tough race.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by shinealight(m): 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
DontGiveUpYet:

You will be more shocked. The shock will cripple you and other enemies of the country. Let's see how Tinubu 'll win without the votes of Christians.

Lol…..
Do the Christians have to come to your house to collect PVC and your Instruction before they vote for him?
The sensible ones among them know that the issue of Religion does not put food on their table.
Only the narrow-minded ones debate Religion when.it concerns how to feed their family. Wake up, my friend! grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by Mrsimpleworld: 9:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
Raxxye:
I see nothing wrong in a Muslim -Muslim ticket. It makes no difference.
How has Osinbajo being a Christian VP made any positive difference to christians in Nigeria in this evil, bigotted, Buhari govt? I tell you, absolutely nothing!

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by ebenhealth(m): 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
sosanova:

Every genuine Christian wouldn't see the office of the presidency of Nigeria as what should occupy his or her mind. Last I checked, real followers of Jesus were told that His Kingdom isn't of this world and that they should mind things above.
The best restorations that happened to Israel in the Bible came through the hands of pagan kings such as Darius and Ataxerxes.
The kingdoms of this world do not belong to Christians, but our prayer should be that whoever ascends to the place of presidency should have his heart ordered by the Lord just as He ordered the aforementioned kings.
Peace.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by Dododawa01: 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
sosanova:

Your ideology is totally wrong, Put religion aside and must u vote Tinubu, Buhari have pastor as VP, tell me if that one stop Bokoharam. Religion has nothing to do with politics and Tinubu u talked abt married Redeem pastor and all Tinubu children none of them are Muslim, so what are u talking abt

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by Bar1941(m): 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
Dear Tinubu, even if you pick Oyedepo or Adeboye's daughter as your running mate, some born-to-hate children of perdition who have hated you long before you even declared your intention to run for the presidency will still hate and talk bad about you, so choose a person you know can guarantee you success, since election is about numbers.

I believe you are the best among the major contestants and I pray you are successful by the mighty name of Jesus christ our savior. At this point in time, we need a solution to Nigeria's problems not ethnic or religious sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by ebenhealth(m): 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
Dscop:

Your clamour for Christian Christian ticket would present you as a Christian to say the least, but your intense use of offensive words suggests that a pagan might just have been better mannered.
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by Gbogbowa: 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
daygee12:
North is mostly dominated by Muslims same thing goes to igbo who are mostly dominated by Christians.
Truth be told would u take Muslim igbo as VP if u want igbo votes so same goes to the Northerners.
then he Tinubu should have allowe Osinbajo so that it can be balance he does not care about Nigerian peace he only care for his ambition but he that stop Mko is still alive

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by Peacecore: 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
Built2last:

I don't see d reason to complain about this since there r other options to select, after all some people has been praying for that mistake n he has made it. So stop inciting anyone here. I know before u have chosen ur candidate.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by allicare: 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
Built2last:

We are not new to this kind of rhetorics from you guys from the deserted eastern part. U did in the past (1993, 2015 & 2019) and lost. U will loose again shame shall be your portion IJN.
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by clydecarson(m): 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
Dscop:

Wasn't a christian girl burnt some weeks ago in the north, has anyone being held accountable for her death despite having a Pastor VP? Now you want all Muslim ticket and you're a Christian? Something
must be totally wrong with your brain.

To be honest ,this guy is really sick
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by shinealight(m): 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
Dscop:

Your suffering is not ending anytime soon...

Suffering? Who is suffering? You can speak for yourself but Me and my entire household, we dey kampe.
You’re free to join the moving train that’s heading straight to Aso Rock….you’re welcome too! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by ebenhealth(m): 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
Peacecore:
I don't see d reason to complain about this since there r other options to select, after all some people has been praying for that mistake n he has made it. So stop inciting anyone here. I know before u have chosen ur candidate.
Ataya ooo.
Virtually everyone shouting blue murder here never wished ABAT well right before the APC presidential primary. The fact is deep in their hearts, they know he is on the rise.
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by truentalk: 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
If Tinubu picks pope you have your candidate you will vote for. Stop being biased. All governors and their deputies in SE are all Christians even in Ekiti and Ondo states of SW
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by armadeo(m): 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
Omihanifa:
Picking a Muslim -muslim ticket clearly shows Bola tinubu is only desperate.

Very desperate. He has been told that a northern Muslim must accompany him into aso rock else no votes and he complied.

Well let's watch and see how it goes. But this choice ain't going to go down well with Christians, that I am sure of.

Apc has lost majority of the Christian votes already.
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by daygee12: 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
Gbogbowa:
then he Tinubu should have allowe Osinbajo so that it can be balance he does not care about Nigerian peace he only care for his ambition but he that stop Mko is still alive
It's only Yorubas that are flexible when it comes religion, other tribes are religiously sensitive. Politicians need to be sensitive

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by yad2eidi: 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
The north are 100000 times smarter then us. They literally programmed this guy to loose. Even if he pics a Christian candidate from south, they will say it's a south south ticket. If he pics a northern Christian, they will still assume it's a Muslim Muslim
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate by ebenhealth(m): 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
Bar1941:
Dear Tinubu, even if you pick Oyedepo or Adeboye's daughter as your running mate, some born-to-hate children of perdition who have hated you long before you even declared your intention to run for the presidency will still hate and talk bad about you, so choose a person you know can guarantee you success, since election is about numbers.

I believe you are the best among the major contestants and I pray you are successful by the mighty name of Jesus christ our savior. At this point in time, we need a solution to Nigeria's problems not ethnic or religious sentiments.
Amen to those sincere prayers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position / Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges / Dino Melaye Set To Sponsor Bill Against Tribal Marks After Seeing This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.