Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate (33555 Views)

Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals / Adeleke: I Have Brought Light To Osun State / Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by kolafolabi(m): 6:15am On Jul 11, 2022
Adeleke is just an accidental public servant. Oyetola will win the election. Mark my words and quote me anywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by mannasseh(m): 6:15am On Jul 11, 2022
all this talk ma bobo juice
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Olatunji1929: 6:17am On Jul 11, 2022
Oyetola is finished if he failed to reconcile with Aregbesola he will loose woefully

1 Like

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Feggie3: 6:18am On Jul 11, 2022
With the rate our politicians are linked with certificate scandals, these are a singular proofs that they don't rate education. Bunch of useless men!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by beardedboy(m): 6:18am On Jul 11, 2022
Babalawoniger:
I watched the debate live, and I can boldly say that Adeleke did not do well. He was not composed and was unnecessarily aggressive. I will give it to Hon. Lasun Yusuf. The guy is so intelligent.
Exactly, Ademola Adeleke was only appealing to emotions. He couldn't present logical points. While this strategy might work among illiterate market women, it will definitely work against him among critical thinking elites.

Oyetola was a sound man. He sounded intelligent. Although he wasn't as crisp as lasun Yusuf.

That said, this debate won't really affect the election. Most elites don't vote.

5 Likes

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by blackpanda: 6:18am On Jul 11, 2022
Who believes this clown grin cheesy
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Unibenfucker(m): 6:20am On Jul 11, 2022
press9jatv:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/10/osun-2022-i-went-back-to-school-when-people-said-i-had-no-waec-certificate-adeleke/

I watched this Guy yesterday mehn I was ashamed the Niqqur no sound at all make I no lie niqqur no dey intelligent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Benez: 6:20am On Jul 11, 2022
press9jatv:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/10/osun-2022-i-went-back-to-school-when-people-said-i-had-no-waec-certificate-adeleke/

Is it that they said you did not have or you did not have certificate? Then, where did you see the ones you submitted earlier?

3 Likes

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Unrated900(m): 6:23am On Jul 11, 2022
Reinaldo:
All candidates with controversial school records should immediately withdraw from elections and go back to school.

Meanwhile, we are voting Peter Obi for President. Peter Obi ni ama dibo fun.

If the whole of Yoruba land and igbo land and some some other Naija delta region can all vote Obi
Am sure this man would perform
Instead of voting the same herdsmen brother who is a sickler

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 11, 2022
Unrated900:

If the whole of Yoruba land and igbo land and some some other Naija delta region can all vote Obi
Am sure this man would perform
Instead of voting the same herdsmen brother who is a sickler

That's the point.
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by arthurwillia(m): 6:25am On Jul 11, 2022
Lol which Kind controversy? E no first go school and now e don go write exam again

1 Like

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by ejimatic: 6:26am On Jul 11, 2022
press9jatv:

. Adeleke made attempts to write his NECO through machinery at a village calked AISU in Ede .He was caught.It became a case and was remanded at Ilesa correctional center. It may interest you to note that BAT and Deji Adeleke are close and that made BAT to intervene in the crisis after the SC judgement on the election. Three years later he claimed he had had a degree! Did he write GCE ? Is their any GCE record? How did he study abroad? Machinery? If you listen to him carefully yesterday he hardly spoke English correctly for two minutes. Errors upon errors! It is logical that people are still raising questions about his education.

5 Likes

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by SunMusk(m): 6:26am On Jul 11, 2022
Go and sit down please, Obi don't need much vote from the North, if he can capture South South, South East some part of Middle belt, South West, can you tell me which state will Atiku win apart from Adamawa state and neighbouring Taraba?? Atiku is not even in the equation.
press9jatv:
I watched it and read what Shettima said all through the conversation he has with ibikunle Amosun, it really shows vividly that the northern elites will never allow Igbo politician to be in power in this nation till Jesus come. Peter Obi shouldn’t waste his money and resources in 2023 presidential election, northern electorates won’t votes for Peter Obi . I project Atiku to win the 2023, the Christians in Nigeria are strongly behind him. Atiku has come to win 2023 presidential election this time around.
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by naijanaso: 6:27am On Jul 11, 2022
Baawaa:
PDP was died since 2015

You mean the way your grammar died since 1924? grin
I'm just passing ooohhh grin grin grin
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by BBBricks: 6:28am On Jul 11, 2022
Let APC come and do INCONCLUSIVE again for us and we will be looking at them
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by treatise: 6:28am On Jul 11, 2022
jookco:
Audio: This is what Tinubu's running mate Kashim Shettima said about Lagos, Igbos and Yorubas. Watch on Facebook and share massively. This is serious..
https://fb.watch/eb8Ri-eQ9M/

It's pathetic, they will still use yorubas and dump them.

1 Like

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by BBBricks: 6:32am On Jul 11, 2022
Politics is not about what you know,

It's just about the people

If the people like you, that's all

Before Adeleke could give his last speech yesterday, he himself later begged the people to keep quiet, they were just hailing him

Some said he is dancing

Ehn, he will be THE DANCING GOVERNOR!

Where are AREGBE(baba Hafusa) and Tinubu?
Hope their quarell isn't INCONCLUSIVE?

1 Like

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by eldoradoxx: 6:32am On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu omitted information regarding his primary and secondary schools after lyinyg in his 1999 inec forms that he attended those schools in Ibadan, Ajibola didn't see that one, he only saw Adeleke's own. Never believe these politicians
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Trendnotch: 6:33am On Jul 11, 2022
press9jatv:
Osun no be Ekiti, Oyetola is a goner
Smiles
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Pearl008: 6:33am On Jul 11, 2022
Hmmm. The truth of the matter is that what has he been using as a qualification for previous posts he has been?

I will continue to saying it, we are failing as a result of poor or No academic qualification if our leaders.

Cares

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Trendnotch: 6:34am On Jul 11, 2022
BBBricks:
Politics is not about what you know,

It's just about the people

If the people like you, that's all

Before Adeleke could give his last speech yesterday, he himself later begged the people to keep quiet, they were just hailing him

Some said he is dancing

Ehn, he will be THE DANCING GOVERNOR!

Where are AREGBE(baba Hafusa) and Tinubu?
Hope their quarell isn't INCONCLUSIVE?
That's your View

2 Likes

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Sholaco: 6:35am On Jul 11, 2022
This man again
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by waynetee(m): 6:36am On Jul 11, 2022
He should also try to grow up and get some sense.

So If they didn't tell him, he didn't know a 21st century governor must be educated

1 Like

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by saintrow1: 6:37am On Jul 11, 2022
You will still fail as usual. APC lo ni osun

2 Likes

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by ThatFairGuy1: 6:45am On Jul 11, 2022
Is that what he said?

You need to be arrested.

You're not even ashamed to be posting the jargons he's saying online sad

99% of Adeleke supporters are dunce. No offense, it's a reality
press9jatv:
APC didn't win 2018 election. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu called me 5times within 48hours with Obanikoro's phone, begging me to support them. *They didn't win, they rigged the election".*

Hon. Lasun Yusuf.

1 Like

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by NYSCPLUG01(m): 6:49am On Jul 11, 2022
The dancing senator.
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Tess24: 6:50am On Jul 11, 2022
press9jatv:
I watched it and read what Shettima said all through the conversation he has with ibikunle Amosun, it really shows vividly that the northern elites will never allow Igbo politician to be in power in this nation till Jesus come. Peter Obi shouldn’t waste his money and resources in 2023 presidential election, northern electorates won’t votes for Peter Obi . I project Atiku to win the 2023, the Christians in Nigeria are strongly behind him. Atiku has come to win 2023 presidential election this time around.

What makes you think Peter Obi won't win.. Are you God.. Just asking.
Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by ThatFairGuy1: 6:51am On Jul 11, 2022
You understand nothing just as your candidate grin

Whoever wants Osun to fail by voting this dull dancer will fail before election day.

Even if you can't vote oyetola please NEVER ever vote Adeleke, he's not even qualify to be a counselor
press9jatv:
We need $300,000 to repair our helicopter - Gov. Oyetola

Haaa see the treasury looter Oyetola speaking here. Oyetola is a goner.

2 Likes

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Harrynight(m): 6:51am On Jul 11, 2022
grin

You went back to school Just Becuse people Said you don't have WAEC Certificate grin

Oga did u have them or not?

3 Likes

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 11, 2022
press9jatv:
very consistent incoming Governor of Osun State, in person of Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke. July 16th governorship Election is the return of the stolen mandate to the owner.

Since the Igbo are supporting Adeleke, he's lost the election already! No one they support ever wins an election. No cause that has their support ever reaches fruition! You may check it out. Jonathan in 2015; Atiku in 2019; and even Trump in faraway America in 2020; etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate by Tonnierichy(m): 6:58am On Jul 11, 2022
TimmyA:
It is never too late to be educated. Ex president Obasanjo had his first, second and third degrees respectively after tenue as a president, now He is a Ph.D holder
Hypocrites everywhere. The man was not very educated and was running for a governorship election. It was until people spoke out he felt he needed to be educated.

Yet Tinubu that is thoroughly learned and had worked in top companies and has equally shown it in everything he has done over the years, you people still felt he needed to show you his waec certificate.

But suddenly it's okay to get educated gradually this time since it's not Tinubu. Eleriibu ni gbogbo yin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Leave No Inheritance For My Children – Buhari / Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election / Supporter Releases Video Of Massive Crowd At Yahaya Bello's Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.