Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku (21008 Views)

My Relationship With Soludo Is Beyond Party Politics - Atiku (Video) / FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture / Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by ipobarecriminals: 11:54am On Jul 11, 2022
undecided
Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by austinvsb: 11:54am On Jul 11, 2022
Both Atiku and Tinubu will lose. Know this and Know peace!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by Iraloren: 11:55am On Jul 11, 2022
Every politician has different categories of supporters, both good and bad.
Could also be the opposition at play.

I still stand in PO.....
Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by platinum131(m): 11:55am On Jul 11, 2022
The thing is Tinubu as a Yoruba Muslim is not enough Muslim for the North
Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by yyba: 11:56am On Jul 11, 2022
Hehehe voting ruthlessly on social media
PlayMaker14:
Dear Atiku,

Kindly be informed that a vast majority of Nigerians especially the youths are voting ruthlessly for Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba...

You may wish to book your flight ticket to Dubai quickly before we give you and that Agbado lunatic called Tinubu the “Sri-Lanka” treatment.

Thank you and God bless you as you do so.

Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by Opolopoopolonio: 11:56am On Jul 11, 2022
Atiku is already pissing his pants

Shouldn't he be happy that Tinubu is making the race 'easier' for him? grin

Maybe Atiku too wants to change his running mate to a Muslim too grin

Fulani CANNOT hand over to Fulani.

God forbid!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by meobizy(f): 11:57am On Jul 11, 2022
The Nairaland M.O.; start the first eight to ten stories with political news. From then onward you can insert celebrity, science, technology engineering and any other piece of information. Politics should never take a break because broke people always have useless opinions to spew.
Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by casualobserver: 11:58am On Jul 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by Antoeni(m): 11:58am On Jul 11, 2022
I Will Mobilize One Million Voters For Peter Obi In Lagos - Pastor Yinka

“When people say Peter obi has no structure, I tell them I am one of his structures.
Several years ago, as one of the popular evangelist in Africa, I move around at airports with lots of people as my entourage.

One day I was traveling back to lagos from Abuja, they had just dropped me at the airport and I was going to board my flight . As I walked through the tarmac with one of the FAAN protocol staffs pulling my hand luggage behind me, I turned and behold I saw someone that looked like governor Peter Obi coming behind and pushing his hand luggage himself.

I turned to the protocol guy and said, that guy looks like governor Peter Obi, He answered and said, " yes o na him, e no dey allow anybody help am with him bag.

I felt so embarrassed for myself, I quickly collected my bag back gave the protocol guy, gave him some money and pulled my bag myself to the plane. Peter Obi did not open the Bible or quote any verse in the Bible but he preached to me the greatest message I have ever heard on humility.

When I got back home, I told my wife what happened to me, how someone was helping me with my hand luggage while a governor was pushing his bag himself.
Now I understand that leadership is by example and humility is one of the greatest signs of a great leader.

For over thirty years now, I sweep the church, wash and iron my clothes, join the ushers in cleaning and arranging of chairs in the church and yet nothing has reduced in my life.

A man came to my house one day and met me sweeping the compound. Without greeting me, he asked if could help him tell pastor Yinka that he was around. I told him to please give me five minutes to finish what I was doing.
He came back two minutes later and asked if I knew who he was, he said, " Pastor Yinka will be very angry with you if he knows you kept me waiting for this long” not knowing he was talking to pastor Yinka himself.

If we are going to get a good leader and President in Nigeria, we must look out for a humble man like Peter Obi.

We are taking back our country from the hands of wicked politicians.

Watch out for the 1 million conscience rally which is coming up at TBS lagos.

Details of the rally will be made known as soon as possible.”

Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:58am On Jul 11, 2022
JASONjnr:
Cl

He knew all along that the North will not support him coming out as a Muslim with a Christian Vice... He was supposed to give other people a chance.... But because of his greed and selfishness, he wants to come and disgrace himself...
Why not leave him to disgrace himself now wailing ipob. Na ur disgrace or your people disgrace?
Instead of you to say afraid dey catch u n ur people, you are worrying and crying that JAGABAN Will disgrace himself. grin funny.
Cries of ipob dey always sweet me sha.

ObosiLandlord:
This one that couldn't condemn the killing of a Christian girl too dey talk
pongwa:
its on record that he did. Deleting afterwards does not invalidate that fact
Is there any iota of shame in some of you on this forum bayi?
Someone said the right thing that everybody know that it is true, but because of politics and hatred, you are here typing rubbish and justifying your Atiku evil, wickedness and foolishness. . Don't worry, the evil and wickedness everyone suppress will surely find them, as long as God lives.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by truthfinder319: 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
Yes, like you a fulani succeeding a fulani as the president. BAT chose a competent kanuri man. How inclusive can you get?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by truthfinder319: 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
Delusional. No be 1 million na 1 billion

Antoeni:
I Will Mobilize One Million Voters For Peter Obi In Lagos - Pastor Yinka

“When people say Peter obi has no structure, I tell them I am one of his structures.
Several years ago, as one of the popular evangelist in Africa, I move around at airports with lots of people as my entourage.

One day I was traveling back to lagos from Abuja, they had just dropped me at the airport and I was going to board my flight . As I walked through the tarmac with one of the FAAN protocol staffs pulling my hand luggage behind me, I turned and behold I saw someone that looked like governor Peter Obi coming behind and pushing his hand luggage himself.

I turned to the protocol guy and said, that guy looks like governor Peter Obi, He answered and said, " yes o na him, e no dey allow anybody help am with him bag.

I felt so embarrassed for myself, I quickly collected my bag back gave the protocol guy, gave him some money and pulled my bag myself to the plane. Peter Obi did not open the Bible or quote any verse in the Bible but he preached to me the greatest message I have ever heard on humility.

When I got back home, I told my wife what happened to me, how someone was helping me with my hand luggage while a governor was pushing his bag himself.
Now I understand that leadership is by example and humility is one of the greatest signs of a great leader.

For over thirty years now, I sweep the church, wash and iron my clothes, join the ushers in cleaning and arranging of chairs in the church and yet nothing has reduced in my life.

A man came to my house one day and met me sweeping the compound. Without greeting me, he asked if could help him tell pastor Yinka that he was around. I told him to please give me five minutes to finish what I was doing.
He came back two minutes later and asked if I knew who he was, he said, " Pastor Yinka will be very angry with you if he knows you kept me waiting for this long” not knowing he was talking to pastor Yinka himself.

If we are going to get a good leader and President in Nigeria, we must look out for a humble man like Peter Obi.

We are taking back our country from the hands of wicked politicians.

Watch out for the 1 million conscience rally which is coming up at TBS lagos.

Details of the rally will be made known as soon as possible.”
Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by Royalty83(m): 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2022
From the panic in the camp of the Obi supporters and PDP, i can authoritatively say that BAT's choice of SHETIMMA is a MASTERSTROKE and Tinubu should be declared the winner before election..

You guys should be happy that Tinubu made a political error, why all the crying and wailing? Make Una vote Una Obi Pandora and Atiku while up north, we bombard Tinubu/Shettima with votes...

Sorry Obi supporters

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by Rayjnr: 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2022
ObosiLandlord:

Did obi condemn the killing of four Muslims in Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by JASONjnr(m): 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
post=114623666:

Why not leave him to disgrace himself now wailing ipob. Na ur disgrace or your people disgrace?
Instead of you to say afraid dey catch u n ur people, you are worrying and crying that JAGABAN Will disgrace himself. grin funny.
Cries of ipob dey always sweet me sha. Scolari James ibori the criminal supporter

Be very critical and elucidative when you mention me..
I don't like to express my intelligence with minors ...
Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by WATCHOVER(m): 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
DSC7:
Tinubu had the guts to dare what Atiku, Buhari and Kwankwaso would never try because they all know the implications...

Now some Hypocrites are deceiving the Blind BATimus that religion doesn't matter...

Finally it's over for BATimus life long ambition....

#ObiDatti
Don't mind the Ediot
Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by emerged01(m): 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
Politics is meant to be corrective mechanism my foot. When APC was an opposition,there were seen everywhere criticising PDP but when it was time for them to play the role of opposition they kept mute. He has found his voice because it is election time.
Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by NakedTruth4eva: 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu is not Muslim enough (inferior Muslim) to represent the Muslim faith. That why he has to choose a real Muslim as VP. While a Christian is not giving the chance to either be number 1 or number 2 citizen in APC.

Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by JoeNL22(m): 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
Omooba77:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/11/tinubu-shettima-ticket-nigeria-needs-inclusive-politics-atiku/
We the youths and Christians of this great country Will remain obedient and Yus-ful in wasting our votes on peter obi and Yusuf. And we refuse to allow BAT things like Jagabanits to run and rule the affairs of this great nation.
Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by Newton2024: 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
yemmit90:
The way people carries these Religions sentiments in chosen our political leaders for head, one would've thought that Nigerians generally are good muslims and Christians.

To even think that those cultists, ritualists, human traffickers and looters called religions leaders and politicians are using this to create sentiments or deceive the masses surprised me.

APC Muslim/Muslim Ticket: If Religion Does Not Matter, What About Ethnicity?

Online Tinubu's supporters are of the opinion that religion does not matter but competency. If you put competency above religion, why can't you put competency above tribe too? Can APC surpport Igbo/Igbo or Yoruba/Yoruba ticket?

Let us agree that competency should be placed above religion? Is there no Christian that is competent in the North?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by syntekelite(m): 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
Whenever this man speaks remember the tweet below which he deleted..buhari gave all nigerians signs that he was a fanatic by his utterances while in cpc,do not make the same mistake,atiku has given you his own body language..be wise my people..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by Channel55: 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
post=114623666:

Cries of ipob dey always sweet me sha. Scolari James ibori the criminal supporter

see this vulture man. Neither here nor there.
Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by almarthins(m): 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
ObosiLandlord:

No mind the hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by Jemex003: 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
Coolsperm:
Tinubu have lost the vote and respect of we Yoruba Christian's , he may end up loosing the SW,

Not we Yoruba Christian please just say Only you Yoruba Christian cuz Yoruba people are not bastard. Our own son can never lose in his fatherland.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
This one doesn't do video and talk, only pictures and scripted statements
Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by amadil14(m): 12:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
From Dubai.
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by pongwa(m): 12:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
its on record that he did. Deleting afterwards does not invalidate that fact
Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by Emma1Oj(m): 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
Exactly...Atiku. that's why we are OBIdient now
Re: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku by Kendo999: 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu go collect am wotowoto grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP G5 Not Dead, Will Act On Feb 25 – Wike / Osun To Sack 769 Civil Servants / Mark Implicated In SSS Recruitment Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.