Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much (4085 Views)

My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me / How My Dad And His Secretary Plotted And Killed My Mom So They Could Get Married / Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by Sheeba22: 9:08am On Jul 11, 2022
Good morning everyone ! My head is filled with thoughts and I am very confused on which path to follow that is why I am making this post.

It's a long read but I will try to shorten it.

I met my guy after my waec. He was a struggling young man with a lot of aspirations. Meeting him improved me because he pushed me to the limit to become a better person. This is a guy with soft heart and was willing to share his little with me, not only me but everyone around him. He is someone that is willing to go hungry for that man on the street to eat.

My parents knew him, everyone was OK with him. Three years into the relationship I gained admission which he played a key role at some point he was like my sole sponsor because things were rough at home and my uncles were disappointing. He took it upon himself and was sharing his salary into three and one portion comes to me. At home was a nightmare for my parents because my parents as civil servants were being owed. If you know how osun state was under Aregbe's govt.

This guy was our hope, not yet my husband, not rich but was coming through for us. Sometimes with foodstuffs and money to my siblings most especially my mom.

During my NYSC in 2018, suitors started coming, some with cars and my mom tired of suffering was mounting pressure on me to accept one of them. My fiance on the other hand was ready but waiting for me to be ready because we agreed that marriage and maybe child bearing will distract my studies.

My mom became so desperate to the extent of not wanting me and my guy to continue with our relationship. She wanted one of the rich suitors to have me (she forgot so soon). When the pressure and embarrassment was too much the relationship collapsed.

God knows I wanted to continue but he wasnt willing to fight. Our relationship ended and he left, I heard he relocated to Portharcout to stay with a friend and soon after travelled.

We lost all forms of communication only for him to resurface December last year. Dude looks good and we got talking and reconnected again. While he was away I was in a relationship with one of the suitors.

When my first love called that he was back I didn't think twice before rushing to the hotel to meet with him. We had the best sex that day and I couldn't help but cry all through, everything was like a movie to me.

I ended my relationship with that guy and we started again, he is OK (not that rich) but I am willing to marry him even in poverty.

He went back after some months and we have been talking on phone , he asks about my siblings but doesn't even ask after my mom. Whenever we are having a discussion and my mom is mentioned, he changes the topic, if I ask he will say he doesn't want to talk about my mom.

Like the hatred is much, he has this anger towards her and I am worried.

He plans to come ask for my hand when he returns, then we become man and wife but I am worried.

I love him, but how do I cope with a husband who hates my mom and sees her as a personal enemy. He doesn't hide this hatred, at a point he told me that his biggest challenge will be stepping foot inside my house for the marriage rites. And if he marries me that will be the last time he comes to my house.

He is still cool with my siblings and dad but mom is his enemy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by MadamVanessa(f): 9:10am On Jul 11, 2022
shocked

That sex part got me wet o. For you to cry and pour out your emotions during sex shows that the guy was just too good with it, and you've missed him so so much.

Anyways , the guy have every right to be angry with your mum. It looks like all his efforts in the family wasn't appreciated, also, it looks like your mum have gold digging tendency, a greedy woman at that. I am sorry if that may sound offensive.

It's foolishness, trying to push your daughter to already made people, whom you don't know their sources of wealth, all in a desperate bid to alleviate yourself from poverty and forgetting a man who stood by her and made her who she's today.

Again, money finishes. What if you marry a rich dude today and tomorrow all his money gone? so your mum will come and say you should leave him and move to another rich guy , so that she'll be eating endlessly. People should stop being greedy and be contented with what they've. Those who are rich today may be poor tomorrow and those who are bedeviled with poverty today might be embarrassed with so much money tomorrow, that's life.

So in a nutshell, your man have every right to be angry, I support him wholeheartedly.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by DWJOBScom(m): 9:15am On Jul 11, 2022
I will be very formal with your mum sha
I wonder what she will tell you when issues come up in marriage - see herbalist or put something inside food.
I will just take you and the kids far from her but for the duration of the rites , I will be berry very formal

3 Likes

Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 11, 2022
The way some moms use their daughters as poverty alleviation schemes is beyond me. They obviously didn't make the same decision and they probably now see marrying for love is a sham.

But then... when the foundation is faulty the building is always destined to fall. Might not be quickly but it'll definately fall.

Marrying for love is a sham

Marrying for money is a tad better but you'll still be sad in the end.

My point?... Be a baby mama.. it's an easier route.

I didn't read the post.

5 Likes

Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by sunnymighty(m): 9:15am On Jul 11, 2022
Sheeba22:
Good morning everyone ! My head is filled with thoughts and I am very confused on which path to follow that is why I am making this post.

I met my guy after my waec. He was a struggling young man with a lot of aspirations. Meeting him improved me because he pushed me to the limit to become a better person. This is a guy with soft heart and was willing to share his little with me, not only me but everyone around him. He is someone that is willing to go hungry for that man on the street to eat.

My parents knew him, everyone was OK with him. Three years into the relationship I gained admission which he played a key role at some point he was like my sole sponsor because things were rough at home and my uncles were disappointing. He took it upon himself and was sharing his salary into three and one portion comes to me. At home was a nightmare for my parents because my parents as civil servants were being owed. If you know how osun state was under Aregbe's govt.

This guy was our hope, not yet my husband, not rich but was coming through for us. Sometimes with foodstuffs and money to my siblings most especially my mom.

During my NYSC in 2018, suitors started coming, some with cars and my mom tired of suffering was mounting pressure on me to accept one of them. My fiance on the other hand was ready but waiting for me to be ready because we agreed that marriage and maybe child bearing will distract my studies.

My mom became so desperate to the extent of not wanting me and my guy to continue with our relationship. She wanted one of the rich suitors to have me (she forgot so soon). When the pressure and embarrassment was too much the relationship collapsed.

God knows I wanted to continue but he wasnt willing to fight. Our relationship ended and he left, I heard he relocated to Portharcout to stay with a friend and soon after travelled.

We lost all forms of communication only for him to resurface December last year. Dude looks good and we got talking and reconnected again. While he was away I was in a relationship with one of the suitors.

When my first love called that he was back I didn't think twice before rushing to the hotel to meet with him. We had the best sex that day and I couldn't help but cry all through, everything was like a movie to me.

I ended my relationship with that guy and we started again, he is OK (not that rich) but I am willing to marry him even in poverty.

He went back after some months and we have been talking on phone , he asks about my siblings but doesn't even ask after my mom. Whenever we are having a discussion and my mom is mentioned, he changes the topic, if I ask he will say he doesn't want to talk about my mom.

He plans to come ask for my hand when he returns, then we become man and wife but I am worried.

I love him, but how do I cope with a husband who hates my mom and sees her as a personal enemy. He doesn't hide this hatred, at a point he told me that his biggest challenge will be stepping foot inside my house for the marriage rites. And if he marries me that will be the last time he comes to my house.

Is your mum aware of this rift?
Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by izzou(m): 9:19am On Jul 11, 2022
Put yourself in your man's shoes

If his mum did that to you, would you love her? Obviously, no

What you should do is find a way to pacify him; If your mum apoligizes to him, definitely he will forget and move on.

If you feel you need to stand by your mum, please end the relationship and let him move on

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by luminouz(m): 9:22am On Jul 11, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

That sex part got me wet o. For you to cry and pour out your emotions during sex shows that man was just too good with his weapon of mass destruction.

Must you sha behave crazy!!!

grin
Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by jimmyolasun: 9:24am On Jul 11, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

That sex part got me wet o. For you to cry and pour out your emotions during sex shows that man was just too good with his weapon of mass destruction.

Person wey no get money dey sabi

1 Like

Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by Wawelexy(m): 9:26am On Jul 11, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

In all the whole story, this is the part that got you? Yet you will be forming men are scum.... You better get down from ur high horse and let somebody's son bang the hell out of ur brain...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by virginprincess(f): 9:28am On Jul 11, 2022
sad I really don't blame your mum it not easy to be suffering then you will still watch your child go into the same suffering but she should have at least remembered how the guy helped you in school.

My advice to you is to beg him to forgive your mum let him see reasons why your mom wanted you to go for a rich suitor,like I said it not easy to see ones child go into a marriage were she would suffer financially but if he refuses to see reasons with you I suggest you let him go because if you marry him I guarantee you 100% that your mom will never step foot in your home and you know that would be the beginning of your marital problem...... Good luck wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by LoveNbeloved(f): 9:32am On Jul 11, 2022
undecided
Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by luminouz(m): 9:34am On Jul 11, 2022
izzou:
Put yourself in your man's shoes

If his mum did that to you, would you love her? Obviously, no

What you should do is find a way to pacify him; If your mum apoligizes to him, definitely he will forget and move on.

If you feel you need to stand by your mum, please end the relationship and let him move on
Good advice
Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by satandeterrible: 9:39am On Jul 11, 2022
Your mum is a witch that ideally should be put to death.
If you are actually feeling the need to stand by your mum then you are simply a baby witch and that man should flee far away from you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by Astrokid911: 9:43am On Jul 11, 2022
Your mum is a gold digger I'm even hating from just your post

9 Likes

Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by ThinkWISELY(m): 9:43am On Jul 11, 2022
I know you tried summarizing a lot but for the relationship to end at first , means that he must have really felt a lot of heat and probably disrespect from your mom's side maybe directly or indirectly because I know a lot of men endures a lot , so first sorry about that to him. Being logical enough, he also got angry with your mom because she avoided the possibility of marriage between you both right?,if your marriage works with him at last,the annoyance should go off because the reason is automatically off but before then,you should try to reconcile him with your mom and vice versa,not fake reconciliation,you have a major role to play here and with what I'm seeing, that money your mom feels he's not having at the moment, he's still going to have more than enough, so you have a lot of talking and reconciliation to do, he might be reluctant at first but no reason am.

Best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by Fmghewzy(m): 9:45am On Jul 11, 2022
satandeterrible:
If you are actually feeling the need to stand by your mum then you are simply a baby witch and that man should flee far away from you.

Comrade calm down with the violence.
Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by mystery22: 9:46am On Jul 11, 2022
When will men learn,so after everything the SIMPle did for you, you still left him for a someone richer
And I am sure the only reason you returned back to him was because the rich suitors weren't coming forth in the marriage area, they just wanted to chop and clean mouth.

9 Likes

Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by satandeterrible: 9:48am On Jul 11, 2022
mystery22:
When will men learn,so after everything the SIMPle did for you, you still left him for a someone richer
And I am sure the only reason you returned back to him was because the rich suitors weren't coming forth in the marriage area, they just wanted to chop and clean mouth.

Exactly.
I blame the man for being such a foolish simp.

That's why this potential baby witch is her asking useless question.

Orgasmgiver123, I need to borrow your rain boots to kick some people right now.

9 Likes

Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by thorpido(m): 9:55am On Jul 11, 2022
I wonder why the guy came back.You obviously didn't really want him when all those richer suitors started coming.

Left to him, I'll say you should forget about the relationship.He really won't forgive your mum and somehow I feel the hatred will spill into your relationship with him.

1 Like

Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:10am On Jul 11, 2022
satandeterrible:

Exactly.
I blame the man for being such a foolish simp.

That's why this potential baby witch is her asking useless question.

Orgasmgiver123, I need to borrow your rain boots to kick some people right now.
Its all yours bruv
Let me give you the military one

Aim for the scrotum, don’t let me down

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by Edyice: 10:18am On Jul 11, 2022
Sheeba22 so them suitors came and collected their own share abi .... ( correct)

No doubt, you told him about your mom's and how she was the one telling you to accept them suitors grin

After all those money spent on you , you still allow your mom confused you ...really ( some Boyz to good mehn )

My brothers are always saying they will many babes that have their own money .. more like make your money and see how it hard to waste or spend or give out .. ( I will have to agree with them now ) ... only if you know what that uncle went through bringing food , drinks and even money to the table ... all those work , he kept you for suitors to collect....

In a nutshell, you listened to your mom .. your mom was fell with greed and she wanted more ... yes more money from others .. ..

5 Likes

Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by emmanuelbrown26: 10:25am On Jul 11, 2022
I even dey vex for guy, imagine d insult and humiliation your mother dun give.
How a guy go sponsor a girl for school na still mystery of d century.
Then, if na me, I will just cut off with anything that has to do wit u and ur family that's why d guy is still chief simp of d millennium for accepting u back.
I don't forgive, forgiveness is for Jah not me, if u do me I go do I back.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by pretydiva(f): 10:29am On Jul 11, 2022
If he can't bring himself to forgive your mom, then it's best to end the relationship.

If you continue the relationship with the hatred he has for your mom and you 2 eventually gets married, then you are in for a long thing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 11, 2022
I even dey vex for guy, imagine d insult and humiliation your
mother dun give.
How a guy go sponsor a girl for school na still mystery of d
century.
Then, if na me I'll definitely kill your mom with my gun and probably kill you years later

no doubt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by cenaman(m): 11:02am On Jul 11, 2022
Simp everywhere.
Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by Blue86(m): 11:18am On Jul 11, 2022
Your mom offended him.

Can't your mom apologize?

Second, what is with you people and sex before marriage?

You are Christian's o.

Life is not all about marriage.

It is about finding God's plan for you, and living it. And the rest follows.
Sheeba22:

1 Like

Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by satandeterrible: 11:22am On Jul 11, 2022
Imagine the useless guy.
After all his hardwork and efforts (simping), you have him lamba that your mum this mum that. While in the actual fact you have already accepted your mum's evil advice while heartedly and left him.
After dumping him, you allowed those other rich suitors to mess up your vagina.

Now he (foolishly) comes back to a conquered, washed out, dirty and overused pussy.
After those men have pounded your disgusting pussy to no end. After you have taken all the styles in the world. After you have had all the BJ in the toilet. And after all your numerous other disgusting sexual pervasions, look at your disgusting mouth talking about your witch of a mother.

Both you and your num deserve to be stoned to death aswr.

That guy is a very big simp and a foolish animal to be returning to wife up a left over pussy.

I spit in so much disgust at the weak men society is grooming every day.
I spit in utter disgust at the level of evil that resides in your mother's heart.
I spit in the biggest disgust at your manipulative, gold digging, whoring tendencies.

God forbid!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by Sucre6: 11:25am On Jul 11, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Its all yours bruv
Let me give you the military one

Aim for the scrotum, don’t let me down

Yo bro, ya got new boot, this one is new??

Demm nasty cool
Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by Enny2013(f): 11:25am On Jul 11, 2022
satandeterrible:
LOL...'Baby witch'
Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by Enny2013(f): 11:31am On Jul 11, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
I even dey vex for guy, imagine d insult and humiliation your mother dun give.
How a guy go sponsor a girl for school na still mystery of d century.
Then, if na me, I will just cut off with anything that has to do wit u and ur family that's why d guy is still chief simp of d millennium for accepting u back.
I don't forgive, forgiveness is for Jah not me, if u do me I go do I back.
My gee!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Am About Getting Married To A Man That Hates My Mom So Much by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:52am On Jul 11, 2022
Sucre6:

Yo bro, ya got new boot, this one is new??

Demm nasty cool

Yes bruv it is new
I got it in Cambodia cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pic: Why You Need To Fear Women? / A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. / Ladies Will You Wash Your B/f Boxers And Guys Can U Wash Your G/f Pant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.