Stats: 3,167,323 members, 7,867,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:41 AM

A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious (7781 Views)

What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage / I Saw The Biggest Penis Ever On A Mad Man Yesterday In Benin / Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious by Divay22(f): 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
Scamupdates:
i dont think i can
Please go and if you're lucky to come back, we would love the full version of the story.
Re: A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious by Divay22(f): 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
I don't take a mad man serious. Because he is mad
Really?
You can never go wrong with the words of a drunk person and a mad person
Re: A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
Scamupdates:
any risk you think

None if you have a solid connection with God and have verified from him that all is well.
Re: A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious by dnawah(m): 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
Scamupdates:
I helped a mad man with 1k last night . he called me back and told me not to go where am planning to go, with the date i fixed (in yoruba). yes he his mad but how did he know what am planning to do with the day i fixed for it. not the religion type doe . .if i fail to show up at that day, trust me am going to losse almost what i cant get in 6 month.
this one hard o!
Re: A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious by gentleman82: 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
dopedealer:
You better go where you want go . What if na devil want use am ?.

That was how I went to Eat Amala on a Wednesday afternoon and I just cross road make I enter my car zoom off , na so one pastor call me say God send am to me . The message was i should not go to where I am suppose to go the next day , Thursday. And I was suppose to travel to Hajj .

I fire am back straight angry
He come change am to make I pray ooo . Do small sacrifice if possible ..
Anyways I still De Hajj de pray to God smiley smiley

Put yourself in my shoes!!

So you are waiting till you die to know that Islam belongs to the devil as in Satan himself.
Re: A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious by dopedealer(m): 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
hakeemhakeem:

OK, forget it. oya when next you reach kahba pray for me I want to view nl post from hajji next year too

Masha Allah . I am actually reading this from Sa'i waiting for Isha . Insha Allah as I view and type this from the premises of Kaaba , you shall be year next year . I pray that Almighty Allah call you . Amin .
Alhaji shall be added to you name very soon. Amin. Lola titobi Kaaba .
Re: A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious by dopedealer(m): 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2022
gentleman82:

So you are waiting till you die to know that Islam belongs to the devil as in Satan himself.

Be a gentleman that your name indicates
Re: A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious by dontrulee: 6:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
Well, it depends.
Everything in life is a risk. We can die any moment from now. Many times, danger can be in our front and God may try to warn us by giving us information about it ahead. It could also be that there are blessings ahead and the devil will try to give information so that you won't reach out to it.

My advice, pray to your God and go for what you want to go for. I wish you safe journey to and fro. You'll be fine. grin grin
Re: A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
dopedealer:

Masha Allah . I am actually reading this from Sa'i waiting for Isha . Insha Allah as I view and type this from the premises of Kaaba , you shall be year next year . I pray that Almighty Allah call you . Amin .
Alhaji shall be added to you name very soon. Amin. Lola titobi Kaaba .

Amen bro we may like stand shoulder to shoulder next year
Re: A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious by Yusufunsho100(m): 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
dopedealer:

That was how I went to Eat Amala on a Wednesday afternoon and I just cross road make I enter my car zoom off , na so one pastor call me say God send am to me . The message was i should not go to where I am suppose to go the next day , Thursday. And I was suppose to travel to Hajj .

Oga pls remember your boy in prayer over there
Jazaka Allahu khairah
Re: A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious by efficiencie(m): 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
Scamupdates:
I helped a mad man with 1k last night . he called me back and told me not to go where am planning to go, with the date i fixed (in yoruba). yes he his mad but how did he know what am planning to do with the day i fixed for it. not the religion type doe . .if i fail to show up at that day, trust me am going to losse almost what i cant get in 6 month.

Your life versus what you can make in 6 months, choose one!
Re: A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious by tayo60(f): 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
U don't know what is being schemed against you, don't let d people you are meeting know you are not coming, just make your line unreachable that day. Pls listen to everyone here telling you not to go. We all love you!
Re: A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious by benqo01(m): 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
Just be careful
Re: A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious by dopedan(m): 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
Abeg make me your next of kin before u go
Re: A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious by Peskid147: 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
After you gave the mad man money do you still see him? And when you where giving him your money how were you feeling? When driving home after he said those words to you,what was your mind telling you? Bro Gud speaks in so many ways,so don't neglect what the mad man said, life can not be compared with that fucking deal you are planning to get.

Re: A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
beylinko02:
Take him serious. Your life depends on it. The mad see things.
That's how one told my relative she will only have one Child and till today she is doing all to have another baby after many years.
hmmm
Re: A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious by imagrg(m): 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
Go at your own peril!
Re: A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
Lalasticlala seun mynd44
Re: A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious by Rickmann: 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
Scamupdates:

Pls listen to him..people with such gifts don't come often..besides whatever it is you are so scared of losing isnt worth ur life.

You alone knows what you going for.. so pls, think.
Re: A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious by Freeze007(m): 10:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
Listen to the man of God

A word is sufficient for the wise, he that hath ear to hear, let him Hear
Re: A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious by dopedealer(m): 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
Yusufunsho100:

Oga pls remember your boy in prayer over there
Jazaka Allahu khairah

In sha Allah . Ire akaari .Amin
Re: A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
Familiar spirit that possessed him trying to deprive you of the impending blessings or trying to warn you. Used the 1k as a contact to gain entrance into your story. Assuming you are a spiritual man, you would have tested the spirit to know the intent
Re: A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious by Fiscus105(m): 12:43am On Jul 12, 2022
Scamupdates:

And if go there and die or go to jail?

Which one is heavier?
Re: A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:44am On Jul 12, 2022
Ebelelivinston:
You should listen to him for God speaks to us in various ways

Only through my Bible does God speak to me. I don't know your god anyways. Of all sane people, na madman god want use? Once again I don't know how sane you are though.

If you think I'm wrong, I'll gladly take it, don't want the endorsement of someone who believes in "madmen". I can't be in the EPL and seen as a fellow by someone in the NPFL. grin
Re: A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious by zedegit: 4:35am On Jul 12, 2022
Divay22:

Please go and if you're lucky to come back, we would love the full version of the story.

Let us use this as a social experiment. Op go but give someone close to you access to this account to undate us incase you were not able to.
Re: A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 16, 2022
benqo01:
Just be careful
benqo01:
Just be careful
Re: A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious by anyilalaz: 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2022
dopedealer:

I rather believe a mad man than any pastor or imam.
Re: A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious by MufasaLion: 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
Don't be deceived. You claimed he's mentally unstable and you're still trying to believe in this nonsense?
Re: A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious by MufasaLion: 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
anyilalaz:

I rather believe a mad man than any pastor or imam.

I rather believe none.
Re: A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious by MufasaLion: 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
dopedealer:

You did the right thing by ignoring that idiot. They feed on fear and ignorance of people.

Re: A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious by Mcslize: 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
Scamupdates:
dates is fixed . it cannot be cancel

No Matter How The Conji Hold U Always On The Light(photo) / Renmoney Soft Cash Loans For Salary Earners. No Collateral! No Guarantor! / Does She Really Look Like DI'JA *pictures*

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50