Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,601 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Reminiscence About Shetima: His Days As Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reminiscence About Shetima: His Days As Governor (122 Views)

Obi Vs Tinubu: What People Need To Understand About Shetima's Double Nomination / My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV / Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reminiscence About Shetima: His Days As Governor by Eniitankorede: 10:59am On Jul 11, 2022
I remember what happened in the days of Shetima as Governor and Jonathan as president. The Chibok girls were abducted during his regime. I remember how Jonathan was genuflecting about the situation and it took Jonathan two weeks to realise the urgency of the situation. Shetima kept shouting on TV asking Jonathan to respond and stop this slumbering. I remember Shetima and his wife used to cry on national TV about the plight of his people. He begged almost on daily basis for more weapons and soldiers from Jonathan. Not knowing that Dasuki was sitting on $2 billion security money, dolling it out like Father Christmas to PDP crooks around Jonathan. Shetima protected both Muslim and Christian indigenes equally. And when he was leaving, he gave the Bornu people the best successor they can get in Zulum. Up till today, apart from Lagos where such exists, I have not seen any other state where the outgoing and incoming governors have related to each other like blood brothers. Zulum has the greatest regard and love for Shetima, to the extent that he begged Tinubu to make Shetima his running mate. Only Tinubu has such rare magnanimity in leadership. That’s why I am not surprised that Tinubu chose Shetima. They have so much in common that this is likely going to be the best alliance of president and vice in modern history. I pray they win this election.
Re: Reminiscence About Shetima: His Days As Governor by Oilwell(m): 11:07am On Jul 11, 2022
See below what they have in common.

APC have no regard or respect for others in a multi ethnic/multi religious society.

APC Is an ISLAMIC PROJECT.
This is an ISLAMIC AGENDA and they are testing the waters with this. Next they will introduce SHARIA LAW into Nigeria.

Look at the outcome of the APC Muslim- Muslim sample goverment in Kaduna state. the result is one of the most terrorized state in Nigeria.

APC Party = The Real terrorists and their sponsors. They came to steal, to kill and to destroy.

This Devilish evil party and the BATs wants to set this country on fire.

(1) (Reply)

Politically, Muslims Are Underrepresented In Southern Nigeria / Group Endorses Return Of Rep Obidigwe For Anambra East/west Constituency / 2023 Election: New National Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.