Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,967 members, 7,828,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

The Relationship Whitepill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Relationship Whitepill (236 Views)

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) / See What A Lady's Boyfriend Told Her After The Relationship Ended / Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Relationship Whitepill by logicalhumour: 11:10am On Jul 11, 2022
I'll just cut right into the chase:

1. Know that the world is perfect as it is, and everyone gets what they deserve.

2. Know your place in this universe: you and your world are practically negligible in, not just our galaxy, but our universe. Your philosophies do not matter. Life is meant to make you sad; Joy comes when you know you're defying "life's" purpose to be happy.

3. Know that sometimes you'll regret ever entering your relationship/marriage, other times, you'll think it was one of your best decisions.

4. Respect yourself.

5. If you over carry anything on your head, know that the burden lies solely on you. Hence, you shouldn't love too much, neither should you hate too much. The burden of too much love is as heavy as the burden of too much contempt.

That's it for now.

P.S
I just wanted to post something useful for once. Someone might need to see this today.

1 Like

Re: The Relationship Whitepill by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 11, 2022
I disagree with nearly everything...

1. The world isn't perfect...

2. People don't get what they deserve...

Know your place in the universe? Wtf
Re: The Relationship Whitepill by logicalhumour: 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
We live in a world that's designed by systems. Nothing really falls out of place. And relationships are part of that system.

The world being perfect goes beyond "Oh noooo, I want some candy. Why can't I get candy?!!"

(1) (Reply)

We Go Leave This Nairaland For Una / intimacy gadgets / 64gb Otg Flash With 257 Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.