Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,049 members, 7,814,602 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Quickie with Housegirl Gone Terribly Wrong.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quickie with Housegirl Gone Terribly Wrong.. (8176 Views)

Lady Catches Hubby Having Quickie With Maid In Their Living Room / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. / Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quickie with Housegirl Gone Terribly Wrong.. by KristaPretty(f): 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
BenDo63:

Are you sure you are female?

If you are, come let me feed you with 2 eggs, a sausage and milk.. make your Belle get something for 9 months.

I don't like it empty. grin

Nah, the eggs are not mature enough, the milk as well is sour and the sausages are too short for my taste
I think I would pass grin grin grin

Abeg leave me
Re: Quickie with Housegirl Gone Terribly Wrong.. by IamAsiri: 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Make una dey lie with small sense naaa
So you telling me you remember when you left your mothers womb??
Bros no lie this kind lie outside dem fit beat you.

Oga, some do remember o. I remember some events from when I was 3, because they were special events. My son could narrate a lot of events even from when he was 2. If the boy has a very sharp memory, forget it. Even if he can't yet talk well, he may still remember in the future.
Re: Quickie with Housegirl Gone Terribly Wrong.. by SultanOfPuna: 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
KristaPretty:

Nah, the eggs are not mature enough, the milk as well is sour and the sausages are too short for my taste

Abeg leave me

1 Like

Re: Quickie with Housegirl Gone Terribly Wrong.. by 23jerryking(m): 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
stanvesco:

I remember what I saw when I was one.
People never believe but I still remember
I have this sort of memory too. Most people never believe me when I tell them, sometimes I'll remind my mother some things about my childhood and she'll be very surprised. I remember times when she used to force oral medications down my throat, this was even before I turned a year old. Many other things, but will always not believe.

1 Like

Re: Quickie with Housegirl Gone Terribly Wrong.. by 23jerryking(m): 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Make una dey lie with small sense naaa
So you telling me you remember when you left your mothers womb??
Bros no lie this kind lie outside dem fit beat you.
Because you simply lack the ability doesn't mean it's the same for everyone else. We're different okay, you'll be shocked if I tell you that I remember vividly the photographer who took my first birthday pictures. Forget it man, some of us have almost photographic memories.
Re: Quickie with Housegirl Gone Terribly Wrong.. by SultanOfPuna: 11:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
23jerryking:
Because you simply lack the ability doesn't mean it's the same for everyone else. We're different okay, you'll be shocked if I tell you that I remember vividly the photographer who took my first birthday pictures. Forget it man, some of us have almost photographic memories.
Some kind lies you no suppose lie for outside, dem go beat you like theif.
You will soon tell me you remember the doctor that delivered you.
If you say 2 years i go try understand. Bro nobody not even Jesus can remember the 1st year of his life.
The brain had not formed at that stage to hold memories.
Scientist say that babies dont see color at 1 yesrs. Thrir vision is not uet clear.
So please stop all these lies.
This is biologically impossible

1 Share

Re: Quickie with Housegirl Gone Terribly Wrong.. by 23jerryking(m): 12:21am On Jul 12, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

If you say 2 years i go try understand. Bro nobody not even Jesus can remember the 1st year of his life.
Scientist say that babies dont see color at 1 yesrs. Thrir vision is not uet clear.
The same biology you're banking upon now will tell you a different thing tomorrow. You better open your eyes. You should read the latest facts about babies oga.
Re: Quickie with Housegirl Gone Terribly Wrong.. by Prismandaa: 3:21am On Jul 12, 2022
Till he grows. Meanwhile,

Peanut coating machine goes for 170k but slightly negotiable. Location is Lagos and you can ask someone to confirm our workshop if you aren't in Lagos. check my signature for contact details.
Re: Quickie with Housegirl Gone Terribly Wrong.. by Nobody: 4:15am On Jul 12, 2022
He will remember it, don't play with human brain, bad uncle, that boy will start bleeping early.
Re: Quickie with Housegirl Gone Terribly Wrong.. by Tomilola360: 6:57am On Jul 12, 2022
You sha like to form stories and make it sound real.
Re: Quickie with Housegirl Gone Terribly Wrong.. by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 12, 2022
KristaPretty:

Abeg leave me
Since you have not seen the eggs or sausage or tasted the milk, how would you know.

Give it a try kiss kiss kiss
Re: Quickie with Housegirl Gone Terribly Wrong.. by greenmonk: 8:22am On Jul 12, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

You won't believe that some children remember the music their mothers play when pregnant.
It happened with my first daughter.
When ever I baby sit for my wife the child will continue crying until a particular track is playing and she'd just stop. I noticed this and on subsequent times I would just play the particular track when ever she wanted to cry and she'd just stop and listen.
After this happened a couple of times I drew my wife's attention to what I observed and she exclaimed that that was her favourite record track when she was pregnant, that she would put the record on auto-repeat for hours until she would dose off, so we should not under estimate the power of the human brain.

2 Likes

Re: Quickie with Housegirl Gone Terribly Wrong.. by Samueltemi337(m): 11:07am On Jul 12, 2022
23jerryking:
I have this sort of memory too. Most people never believe me when I tell them, sometimes I'll remind my mother some things about my childhood and she'll be very surprised. I remember times when she used to force oral medications down my throat, this was even before I turned a year old. Many other things, but will always not believe.
they were forcing medicine inside your throat before you turned one

Na wa o
Re: Quickie with Housegirl Gone Terribly Wrong.. by Exkandayee(m): 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Can you remember what you saw when you were 3 years old
Yes I started fucking when I was 2 I swear,I remember everything I did with ijeoma,,,,
Re: Quickie with Housegirl Gone Terribly Wrong.. by Exkandayee(m): 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
stanvesco:

I remember what I saw when I was one.
People never believe but I still remember
MN I swear to God,I still remember what happened when I was crawling

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugandan Court Orders Woman To Pay Ex-fiance Over Breach Of Marriage Promise / Heavy Cult Tension in Benin / My Bf Said I Shouldn't Visit Nairaland Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.