Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,667 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] (43386 Views)

Wike, Makinde, Ikpeazu, Ortom Off To Spain For Crucial Meeting / PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu / Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] by kenedy175(m): 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
ASUU is still on strike
Re: Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] by Nyascobar1414: 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
Morality is not of the world.. Lets all go amoral
Re: Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] by aribisala0(m): 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
ASUU
Re: Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] by Bigheart042(m): 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
This just their sole aim.. sending thier children abroad to study..while Nigeria University is nothing to ride home about..
Re: Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] by Briskhoffbox3: 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
Okay

Re: Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] by Naijanascam: 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
Bunch of parasites.......

Their kids are not part of the good governance they are killing themselves to give ordinary people.....

Real jokers
Re: Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] by Kutunban: 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
Sad to see poor masses insulting and killing their fellows because of politicians.
Re: Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] by aribisala0(m): 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
whippersnapper:
I've heard ASUU and FG side of the story
But true true wetin students do no good cheesy
Ees Turue
Dem no try
Re: Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] by KristaPretty(f): 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
shopwiser:
And people's children are at home due to ASUU strike... Our politicians can never practice what they campaigned for

Their parents should send them abroad grin

2 Likes

Re: Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] by lexy2014: 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
LIVE08:

Cc : Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/makinde-ikpeazu-celebrate-with-wike-as-son-graduates-from-uk-university-photo/

For all those supporting atiku, Tinubu, obi, Wike etc as if your lives depend on it, can you guys adequately feed yourselves? Is anything these politicians are doing or have done for you? Their children are abroad and you are all here fighting to put them in office so they can keep using the resources of the country to send their children abroad. If this isn't foolishness, I wonder what else is
Re: Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] by bn2murphy(m): 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
I have come to the conclusion that this our democracy empowers individuals and leave the majority to suffer.
Infrastructures, security, and many more are easily available at any cost for the common individuals like the politicians at the detriment of the populace.
As a politician Wike can easily afford to send his wards abroad for education while at home those who pays his allowance suffers education infrastructures.
LIVE08:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/makinde-ikpeazu-celebrate-with-wike-as-son-graduates-from-uk-university-photo/
Re: Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
Thisis2raw:
Congrats to the son of my able Governor.
Nyerishi Nyesom wike

Owe! Nwo ele.
Re: Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] by mrksquare: 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
LIVE08:

The children of the poor Amaechi sent on oversea scholarship to UK, Wike cause them to come back and finish their studies in the State
owned University on the ground that there is no fund to bankroll their studies.

It is obvious that our elites are our biggest problem. They do not want the child of a poor man to match their wards.

3 Likes

Re: Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] by Olajydeey: 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
Punch or vanguard newspaper
Uploaded this story...deleted it
Maybe due to students frustration
Re: Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] by anytexy: 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
Sucre6:
Typical fools that calls themselves leaders, govern your country to the mud, steal money and send your kids to school abroad, shame
The shame should be on we electorates that keep hailing and voting them into power. We refuse to do a new thing and we are expecting a change. Shame on Nigeria electorates.

2 Likes

Re: Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] by hisexcellency34: 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
Useless jobless governors especially Makinde

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] by Moscodee1990(m): 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
Damn, and we're here no school for common man because of strike
Devil Punish una.
Re: Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] by Temptee101(m): 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
Chai

Nigerians have suffered
Re: Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] by Cmanforall: 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
LIVE08:

Wow! That's quite fast.
This boy of yesterday. How time flies

Please let the government and ASUU resolve the ongoing strike in Nigerian Universities.

An intelligent boy I want to train for masters abroad has been feeling down recently. I just hope he maintains his good grades when Uni resumes
Re: Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] by wonder233: 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
Peter Obi's son is in the same UK.
I'll vote him cos he seems marginally better than the rest, but he is no saint.
legendEMT:
THIS IS NOT FAIR TO ALL THE CHILDREN OF THE POOR IN FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES SUFFERING FROM ASUU STRIKE. THEY STILL WASTED TAX PAYER'S MONEY TO GO AND CELEBRATE IT OUTSIDE NIGERIA.
FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE, I AM GOING TO VOTE AND IT WILL BE PETER OBI.

1 Like

Re: Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] by CheapHomes1: 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
LIVE08:

What did this woman and her daughter wear on their legs?

2 Likes

Re: Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] by Jostoman: 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
izombie:
But Nigerian masses where their children dey? Oh almost forgot, they're at home because of ASUU strike. I bet ngige's kids are also schooling outside naija
tell buhari to call off the strike now.
Re: Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] by Allisgud: 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
And some malu so called student affected by ASUU will still be supporting the same apc and the candidate they want to push on us grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] by holubee21(m): 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
And some destinies are home doing nothing for over 5 mnths. God pls I don't want to smell Africa in my next world

1 Like

Re: Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] by Antoeni(m): 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
Peter Obi please Come Save Our Future Leaders

1 Like

Re: Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] by endy69: 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
Governor of Abia State or PA to Wike
Re: Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] by Thisis2raw(m): 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Owe! Nwo ele.
rumuorlu
Re: Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] by Advocate500: 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ikpeazu travelled to uk just to celebrate wike sons graduation? What is wrong with abia state people if i may ask,how did this man completed 8years uninterrupted?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] by JAWBONE(m): 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
The Wike Cabal in the PDP always representing.

The most useless among them is that pot bellied gremlin called Ikpeazu followed by his pot bellied goblin brother called Ugwuanyi
Re: Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] by Angelfrost(m): 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
Yeah... That's how they roll!

This one is never gonna trek under the sun...
He is never queuing to buy fuel in any third world nation...
He won't be begging friends for urgent 5k or constituting nuisance begging on social media...
He won't be struggling for jobs or fighting for meager salaried federal positions...

This one will never fight or get killed for his father's political ambition!

Same with kids of Tinubu, Obi, Atiku, MC Oluomo, Ikpeazu, etc!

You moronic youths on Nairaland and outside Nairaland should think hard on these words and such news reports!

Idiots!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] by Akerele44(m): 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
God1000:
The gathering of glitteratis, wasting tax payers money on peregrinations and frivolities.

This is why they don't care about our education in Nigeria, they send their children to the best schools abroad

Their children will later become ministers, commissioners, head of government agencies, etc

Nigerians that will go through hell before graduating will end up roaming the streets with their certificates.

Our leaders very are wicked, all of them APC and PDP.
I will never forgive them for what they've done to this country.

PETER OBI too is also a PDP member nah

I don't just like sentiment comments

1 Like

Re: Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] by Temptee101(m): 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
DonMaxxy:
Ok

Congrats boy. It's not your fault that your Dad is a governor and stealing people's money and destinies that's the family you found yourself.

Congrats again boy on your graduation with good grades

Send this personally to him and stop singing praises of your oppressors

I hate sycophants

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service / Rare Footage Of An Industrialised Nigeria In 1960s. This Will Make U Shed Tears. / PMB Allocates Houses To 1994 Super Eagles Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.