Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,418 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] (43380 Views)

Wike, Makinde, Ikpeazu, Ortom Off To Spain For Crucial Meeting / PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu / Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] by CheapHomes1: 4:13am On Jul 13, 2022
LIVE08:

That is High Heels smiley.

Yeah. That's on the feet. I said the legs
Re: Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] by CheapHomes1: 4:16am On Jul 13, 2022
Banbanna:

Omo you really x-ray them. Btw, that's a pantyhose. They come in other colours. Very common among women in the western world. Try google am.

Why should I google it?
Re: Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] by Banbanna(m): 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Why should I google it?

Thought you said u don't know what it is. You already know that's convenient/quick checkin info via internet.
Re: Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] by CheapHomes1: 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
Banbanna:

Thought you said u don't know what it is. You already know that's convenient/quick checkin info via internet.

Where did I say I didn't know what it is?
Re: Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] by Banbanna(m): 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Where did I say I didn't know what it is?

It's ok. Since you've always known it. It's was actually there in the convo. Oops! Sorry for my oversabi.
Re: Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] by CheapHomes1: 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
Banbanna:

It's ok. Since you've always known it. It's was actually there in the convo. Oops! Sorry for my oversabi.

Who told you that you are oversabi and what's make you think am angry?
Re: Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] by Banbanna(m): 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Who told you that you are oversabi and what's make you think am angry?

You're not talking 2 a kid here. Twas implied when you said why did I think that you didn't know what was a pantyhose.
Dude, leave matter jare. This now seeming like an interrogation. No time o!
Re: Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] by CheapHomes1: 5:39am On Jul 14, 2022
Banbanna:

You're not talking 2 a kid here. Twas implied when you said why did I think that you didn't know what was a pantyhose.
Dude, leave matter jare. This now seeming like an interrogation. No time o!

Where did I say what you say I said?
Re: Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] by Shrimpss: 5:42am On Jul 14, 2022
And ASUU dey strike?
I laugh in swahili

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) / Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors / Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.