Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,812 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat (58004 Views)

Why Women Say This "Deceptive" Phrase When They Cheat - Plus How It Can Help You / 10 Lessons About Condoms You Need Before Losing Your Virginity. / 7 Myth And Facts About Condoms You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by wonder233: 7:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
Oga, I don't believe in laying claims to another human being. I came to this world alone.
prosper97:
i laugh in swahili, that is another boy will impregnate you wife, that's the law of karma
Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by bomb24: 11:09am On Jul 19, 2022
CSTRR:
When I was serving, My corper friend impregnated the wife of a trailer driver in their "face me i face you" house and she aborted it.

That was years ago.

When I told him that a married woman is disturbing me for sex right now, he warned me not to do it, that he still feels guilty about it till today.

That is probably what made me to still resist her because the temptation is very great.
Her body is too ravishing and the husband is somewhere in Dubai.

Lol..crazy! So of all the beautiful Nysc girls within the hood, na trailer wife he go bang!

Were is your guy from?
Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
Dotman2210:

Continue sleeping with married women until nemesis catch up with you and your lots

Nemesis no sabi run so e no go catch me grin

1 Like

Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by dontrulee: 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Nemesis no sabi run so e no go catch me grin

The day e go catch you, you go regret say "had I known" cheesy
Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by ArcToyin(m): 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
wonder233:
Monogamy both ways is a scam. Humans are not designed to be with just one sexual partner. We are just deceiving ourselves

It is you that you are deluded. Stop proclaiming propaganda.
Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by VULCAN(m): 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
Polyandry has got little to do with what society and religion will accept but the fact that most African women are dependent on men for their financial sustenance and polyandry cannot be sustained by women who cannot provide for their multiple husband's needs.

Broveens42:
If society/religion accepted polyandry, women wouldn't be so difficult to understand cool
Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by drezzyx(m): 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
These are one of the reason i don't want to get married,but have children..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For / Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story / Nairaland Beach Party 2017. Come Here....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.