Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat (58014 Views)

Why Women Say This "Deceptive" Phrase When They Cheat - Plus How It Can Help You / 10 Lessons About Condoms You Need Before Losing Your Virginity. / 7 Myth And Facts About Condoms You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by ChoCho54(f): 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
loko50:
No wonder the rate of HIV infection is on the rise again
You may have a point, but check out the guy who posted above your comment and edit yours. Harlee or something.
Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by Nyascobar1414: 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
dontrulee:
Some people see it as no wrong to sleep with married woman, that's very bad. Even if a married woman should make advances at you, you as a guy should refuse such advances. I personally get a lot of advances from them everyday and I refuse but some people will not refuse because they think they're wise not knowing they are heading towards destruction

what about single ladies sleeping with married men.. Destruction kwaa?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by Uzomacharles: 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

Definitely yours. I feel people that bleep other people’s wife really hate men as a whole

Your view...

Next person
Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by Lastborn0074: 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
Antoeni:
90% of babes have two boyfriends.
The one she is deceiving and the one that is deceiving her.

This one is deep oo!
Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by Wwwq: 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
How
Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by Panda7(m): 5:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
chuksanambra:

You come from a lineage of servants. Your ancestors were servants to other people just as you are also a servant. You will continue to serve those below you and you will continue slave in order to eke out a living.
is that why you are roaming the street looking for married women to sleep with?? you are truly cursed boy. you ass licking slave. am very sure that's how you cone head father got you..
Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by highbee02: 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
Obidientful:

Comrade does the Depo family planning prevent one from contracting sexually transmitted diseases e.g HIV?

Capital NO, I mean the N and the O
Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by teebagy: 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
Iwanttoto:

The idiiot who is buried alive will be dead, and that's my major joy
and you will spend ur joy in prison y ur wive will b fucking other dudes so can u c that u are d idiot in that situation.

3 Likes

Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by Iyasaburi: 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
ChoCho54:
You are very stvpid grin

Same to you, SLUT!
Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by chuksanambra: 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
Panda7:

is that why you are roaming the street looking for married women to sleep with?? you are truly cursed boy. you ass licking slave. am very sure that's how you cone head father got you..

Where did see me chasing married women? That is something I can NEVER do.
You are an unfortunate bastard born to a dog and a pig. I don't share the vices that has ruined your family and made your father a renowned pauper.
Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by ChoCho54(f): 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
Iyasaburi:

Same to you, SLUT!
Sonofabitch! grin
Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
Of course they really don't have to except they know that any child they gave birth to usually resemble their husbands and it will be easily noticeable a particular child is a bastard if it's not the husband that is responsible. Women are the reason too many bastards control our society and we can all see the effect now
Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by Desusi: 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
Stephen2324:
Married women don't care about condoms when they cheat.. If you pour everything inside, they will go Bleep their husband asap in case they get pregnant.
This is why bastards fill this country. Oh,what a wretched nation we have.
Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by Munzy14(m): 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
Stephen2324:
Married women don't care about condoms when they cheat.. If you pour everything inside, they will go Bleep their husband asap in case they get pregnant.
Na like this we dey take catch people wey dey bang married women... grin continue.
Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by Munzy14(m): 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
Vinnie2000:
ALL LADIES, actually!

They love guys depositing sperms in them, afterall there is Postinor!

Intake of different semens is y most ladies reason Anyhow.
Lmao...you dey craze.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by maasoap(m): 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
Antoeni:
Ladies ,Why Cheat on Someone you Don’t Want to Lose......With someone You Don’t Want to Keep...?

Human beings like to be adventurous. Most human beings anyway

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by Panda7(m): 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
chuksanambra:

Where did see me chasing married women? That is something I can NEVER do.
You are an unfortunate bastard born to a dog and a pig. I don't share the vices that has ruined your family and made your father a renowned pauper.

you are truly mad and there is nothing ur helpless owners can do about it. since ur useless life cannot amount to anything in life u have resorted to sleeping with peoples property which in other word is robbery why don't you settle with sleeping with your mother or mad women in your street since that's your only equal. no worry ur madness never show fulltime.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by Munzy14(m): 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
Antoeni:
90% of babes have two boyfriends.
The one she is deceiving and the one that is deceiving her.
Chai... grin grin
Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by maasoap(m): 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
dontrulee:
Some people see it as no wrong to sleep with married woman, that's very bad. Even if a married woman should make advances at you, you as a guy should refuse such advances. I personally get a lot of advances from them everyday and I refuse but some people will not refuse because they think they're wise not knowing they are heading towards destruction

You have been asked a question, can you please and honestly answer the question? What about ladies who sleep with married men?
Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by Munzy14(m): 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
LoveGifted:
Why do some men chase pregnant women?

I'm currently on Facebook where women are pouring out their experiences from men who were chasing them while they were heavily pregnant.

This life ehn...I have seen things.
If you read people's sexual fantasies, you go shock... cheesy Soooo weird.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by dontrulee: 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

what about single ladies sleeping with married men.. Destruction kwaa?

Sure, destruction too. It goes both ways.
You cannot put your hands in the fire and expect not to be burnt. grin
Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by dontrulee: 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
maasoap:

You have been asked a question, can you please and honestly answer the question? What about ladies who sleep with married men?

I have answered already.
It has its own consequences too.
Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by maasoap(m): 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
LoveGifted:
Why do some men chase pregnant women?

I'm currently on Facebook where women are pouring out their experiences from men who were chasing them while they were heavily pregnant.

This life ehn...I have seen things.

Oyinbos have a word for it: fetish
Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by kelspinall(m): 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
normally i have bleeped 5 different gals from 2020 till 22, 4,out of 5 said no condoms... gals hate condomz they don't like it...if i may say

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh: 11:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
man dey cheat woman dey cheat. fear everybody

Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by sylve11: 6:05am On Jul 13, 2022
vicshub:
. This is the excuse of men that are grossly indisciplined and morally bankrupt. Your inadequacies does not constitute and emergency for the rest of us who are real men with standards.

cool
Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by kechywillz(m): 10:37am On Jul 13, 2022
OP it means you likely sleep with married women,it's a big curse if u sleep with a married man or woman
Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by Iyasaburi: 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
ChoCho54:
Sonofabitch! grin

Daughter of a mother fucker
Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by ChoCho54(f): 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
Iyasaburi:

Daughter of a mother fucker
Weak retort!

Hiss!
Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by ThatFairGuy1: 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2022
Take agbado and maize shocked
ChoCho54:
And this rubbish made front page. Tueh tueh!

1 Like

Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by Iyasaburi: 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
ChoCho54:
Weak retort!

Hiss!

slowpoke!
Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
wonder233:
Shut up, African backward mentality. You believe the insertion of a penis into a vagina by two willing individuals will invoke some unseen powers to do what? Why haven't those same powers killed politicians who murder mass number of people? Who embezzle state funds? Who commit the most brazen atrocities? Na penis and toto una God dey active for una mind
i laugh in swahili, that is another boy will impregnate you wife, that's the law of karma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? / Wedding Dance That Got People Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.