Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker (4208 Views)

Photo: 18-year-old Wife Kills Husband For Disturbing Her Of Sex / How Can I Chase Away This Naughty Girl Frequenting My Home / Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by gasparpisciotta: 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ooh you mean you ain't gat no evidence outside the scripture to make your point clear? grin

In simple term you can't prove to me that your bible is not some fictitious FOLKTALE? shocked grin

Stop confusing your self mate.

I think you have a screw up your ass or something worse maybe a nail cool
Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Stop confusing your self mate.

I think you have a screw up your ass or something worse maybe a nail cool
Kiki expected that from a brainwashed Christian..now go read your bible book and see that it's all hogwash...

Face reality...seem you couldn't prove me wrong.. enjoy... kiss
Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by gasparpisciotta: 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Kiki expected that from a brainwashed Christian..now go read your bible book and see that it's all hogwash...

Face reality...seem you couldn't prove me wrong.. enjoy... kiss

This has nothing to do with blind faith.

Can you tell a traditional worshipper that Olodumare does not exist
Or to the Muslim that there is no Allah?

Is that not your point?
Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

This has nothing to do with blind faith.

Can you tell a traditional worshipper that Olodumare does not exist
Or to the Muslim that there is no Allah?

Is that not your point?
Did you not read my first statement..all gods are imaginary..be it Christians.. Muslims.. traditionalist and all nonsense..

You folks always have a hard time when it comes to this kinda discussion.. simple you need to sit and question some certain things..not everything you was told us true.. undecided
Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by gasparpisciotta: 8:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Did you not read my first statement..all gods are imaginary..be it Christians.. Muslims.. traditionalist and all nonsense..

You folks always have a hard time when it comes to this kinda discussion.. simple you need to sit and question some certain things..not everything you was told us true.. undecided

So can I assume that you don’t believe in any supreme being?

Ok what is your stand on where we all come from and where do our souls go after?
Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

So can I assume that you don’t believe in any supreme being?

Ok what is your stand on where we all come from and where do our souls go after?
You don't need to know my stance as far as I don't believe in an imaginary creature..
Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by Prudoh(m): 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Good one...that's noise pollution all in the name of an imaginary creature..
Mtchew... I don't know why your comment are so dumb
Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
Prudoh:

My mother is so dumb..
Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by Prudoh(m): 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
[quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=
Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by Prudoh(m): 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
i think i don't have sense kiss
Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by Prudoh(m): 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
As a doofus i am, i think i must be commenting thrash kiss
Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by LUAN(m): 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

BCE:BEFORE CHRIST ERA
CE:CHRIST ERA.. kiss
you believed and reference BCE and CE, dont you think christ must have been a great God or a being to Adore for scientist, philosophers, atheist and even you to recognize his Era, does imaginary being have it's own era?
Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Of course the lifeless thing y'all claim to serve..
Lifeless and imaginary thing can not cause you so much pain and anger. God's not Dead!
Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by Cinema4d: 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You don't need to know my stance as far as I don't believe in an imaginary creature..
Man is a tripartite being. Whether you like it not, there's a supernatural force that keeps beckoning to man; more like a connection. It's why Man keeps worshipping all kinds of gods!

Science has failed in explaining this fact. The more they try to unravel this mystery, the more mysterious it becomes.

1 Like

Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by bayelsa1son(m): 11:14pm On Jul 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Same as your bible book..those who wrote it are all fictitious superheroes.. grin
It’s unsurprising that a book which is a 4th century CE compilation of many different documents written by perhaps several hundred different..and virtually all unknown authors over a period from the 8th century BCE to the early 2nd century CE contains many contradictions...

The Bible is nothing more than a collection of allegorical tales...in other words..fictional stories which conveyed a moral or spiritual message based on the beliefs of the people for whom it was intended at the time it was written.. grin

Bet you can't give a single evidence of the Bible being a true book and that all that was recorded are true.. undecided
The more you think you sound intelligent the more you sound foolish and uneducated

1 Like

Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by OKOATA(m): 11:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Of course he's the imaginary creature here.. undecided
Stop making a fool of yourself, Do you expect to see a Spirit entity with your physical eyes. The knowledge of the physical phonomenon isn't limited to everyone let alone the spiritual things, you think you are knowledgeable that you know everything including the spiritual things? Even man himself is a spirit being.
Your phone has a maker but man doesn't abi? Keep fooling yourself.
Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by peacemara54(m): 1:40am On Jul 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Good one...that's noise pollution all in the name of an imaginary creature..

When you die, you will be shocked. And for every foolish talks you make here on earth, you will Pay with lost eternity in hell.

While you are still alive, reconcile with your maker
Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by 3exe3: 7:26am On Jul 12, 2022
peacemara54:

When you die, you will be shocked. And for every foolish talks you make here on earth, you will Pay with lost eternity in hell.

My brother relax there is no hell fire

1 Like

Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by TheRollingStone: 8:30am On Jul 12, 2022
Religious people sound so funny tryin to prove their God exists lol
Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by OKOATA(m): 8:45am On Jul 12, 2022
TheRollingStone:
Religious people sound so funny tryin to prove their God exists lol
Even Non religious people believe God exist, do you expect to see God a spiritual being with your physical eyes. People like you saying God doesn't exist just do so to make yourself feel better. Your TV, Mobile phones etc has a manufacturer or maker but man doesn't abi? Keep making a fool of yourself.
Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by OKOATA(m): 9:02am On Jul 12, 2022
[quote author=Prudoh post=114639783][/quote] grin. The maga think say him wise.
Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by OKOATA(m): 9:06am On Jul 12, 2022
peacemara54:

Even though I believe so much that God exist he won't throw anyone in a fiery furnace forever because of few years spent on earth. Hell doesn't exist, no loving God will throw humans or even Satan in hell and will keep burning for life.
Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by Contekbbc: 9:55am On Jul 12, 2022
But let me ask you this!
Do you believe in jazz?
If yes, can you prove it according to your science what is responsible for hitting someone with a jazzed ring and the person falls down or die?
Can you explain why they nail someone's picture on a tree and they will pronounce whatever they wish on the picture and it'll happen to the physical body of the person?

Can you explain scientifically the secret behind Otumokpo( gun jazz)?
If you can't explain any of this scientifically then you need to really think about this repercussion of all these blasphemy in the afterlife.
I know most atheists suffer extremely at one point of their lives and that's why they decide to antagonize anything called God.

I can prove to you about God's existence, authority and majesty if you care to know.

Your broken hearts or some bad experiences you had should not justify your antagonism to anything that's God!

Gracias!

FERNANDEZISBACK:

Same as your bible book..those who wrote it are all fictitious superheroes.. grin
It’s unsurprising that a book which is a 4th century CE compilation of many different documents written by perhaps several hundred different..and virtually all unknown authors over a period from the 8th century BCE to the early 2nd century CE contains many contradictions...

The Bible is nothing more than a collection of allegorical tales...in other words..fictional stories which conveyed a moral or spiritual message based on the beliefs of the people for whom it was intended at the time it was written.. grin

Bet you can't give a single evidence of the Bible being a true book and that all that was recorded are true.. undecided
Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by Prudoh(m): 10:03am On Jul 12, 2022
OKOATA:
grin. The maga think say him wise.
Yea... That's what the so called knuckle-head think.
Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by Karleb(m): 10:34am On Jul 12, 2022
SUPERPACK:
grin For my street here for Enugu na around 6 early morning preacher with mic dey wake people like morning alarm. Enter bus still same preaching wahala if you talk them go call you Antichrist.

It's worse in the east.

I once entered a bus to onitsha and 2 different preacher preached for long hours. Immediately the first one ended, the second one took it up. They were even arguing with themselves.

1 Like

Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by Scatterscatter(m): 11:18am On Jul 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Of course the lifeless thing y'all claim to serve..

There is more to life than what you can see, feel, and taste. You are asking for evidence whereas, science keeps proving that creation wasn't accidental but out of supreme intelligence.
Anyways, I'm not here to prove to you that God exist; I just want you to know that human understanding is limited and I'll explain with this analogy: male mosquitoes have an average lifespan of 6-7 days which is like 100years To them. Imagine you tell a Lagos based mosquito that there is life in Sokoto, guess what, it won't believe you because no matter how it tries, it can't fly to Sokoto in 7days before it dies and it's Lagos ancestors have never achieved this from time immemorial. What this means is that Lagos male mosquitoes will never believe there is life across the Niger no matter what you say or do.
But imagine you put that same mosquito in an airplane and it gets to sokoto, it will believe right?

Listen, spiritisim is the messenger, death is the airplane.
Humans are like mosquitoes in the spiritual scheme of things and eventually, everybody will understand either now or later so no need to argue.

1 Like

Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by peacemara54(m): 11:21am On Jul 12, 2022
OKOATA:
Even though I believe so much that God exist he won't throw anyone in a fiery furnace forever because of few years spent on earth. Hell doesn't exist, no loving God will throw humans or even Satan in hell and will keep burning for life.

Don't wait till you die to realize the truth. He'll is real
Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by TheRollingStone: 11:24am On Jul 12, 2022
OKOATA:
Even Non religious people believe God exist, do you expect to see God a spiritual being with your physical eyes. People like you saying God doesn't exist just do so to make yourself feel better. Your TV, Mobile phones etc has a manufacturer or maker but man doesn't abi? Keep making a fool of yourself.

You’re dumb comparing technology to evolution. There are so many gods out there, the jewish god the one from saudi, the asian god. It’s hard to keep up. Which of them is the creator?
Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by Scatterscatter(m): 11:36am On Jul 12, 2022
3exe3:

My brother relax there is no hell fire

Anyone that tells you there is hellfire now doesn't understand that concept.

Hell fire will be set up after judgment and it is meant for Satan, Demons, Hell and Death. The humans that will be permitted to enter the fire are those that refused to accept Jesus Christ as Lord.
So my friend, Hell fire isn't to threaten anyone or scare people into accepting Christ, it's just to enlighten people of the eternal consequence of their action and inaction.

If you enter water, you will get wet!
Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by Exkandayee(m): 11:45am On Jul 12, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

The old Jerusalem wall where the holy of holies was built popularly called the wailing wall-The book of Nehemiah 1:3-4
Stop responding to a slowppooke, even you sef weh deh reply you slow, don't try to convince stupid people
Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by OKOATA(m): 11:56am On Jul 12, 2022
peacemara54:

Don't wait till you die to realize the truth. He'll is real
I'm a christian but stop typing what you don't know. No man on earth has been to hell back and forth, you call God a loving God yet he burns you in hell forever for a sin you committed in a finite world, you definitely don't know what Love is then if I burn my own son cos he stole from someone.

We are created in the image of God, have you ever seen a Judge sentence a criminal to be burnt alive?

God can't be loving and be so evil at the same time. Even the most cruel evil entity won't burn anyone in hell.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Have Been Trying To Heal For 6 Years" - Lady Recounts How Boyfriend Died Whil / Our Image As A Country Has Been Tarnished (pics) / It Sucks To Be Me Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.