Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura (13555 Views)

President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura / President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by RedNeck1(m): 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
Close door orgy. Mad Men.
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by Prozico22(m): 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
When i saw the muslim-muslim ticket i was very happy because some Yoruba Christian have relocated to LABOUR PARTY
all the Christian family from
DEEPER LIFE
LORD CHOSEN
CATHOLIC
RCCG
SALVATION MINISTRY
LIVING FAITH
DUNAMIS
ANGLICAN
METHODISE
ECWA
ERCC
CELESTIAL CHURCH
CHARIBUM
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH OF CHRIST
ZION MINISTRY
CHRIST EMBASSY
OLOUMBA OLOUMBA
ALKANKAR
FAMILY WORSHIP
TREM
FOUR SQUARE
GOODTIDING
SABBATH
SCOAN
MOUTAIN OF FIRE
OMEGA FIRE MINISTRY
OMEGA POWER MINISTRY
GOD CHOSEN
ASSEMBLY OF GOD CHURCH
500 thousand vote from each church nation wide have mention is 15million
plus the the once i didnt mention 5million
muslim brothers should at reast generate 10million
30million votes is ok
GOD all we ask in your NAME
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by Akerele44(m): 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
Pls leave Tinubu alone and stop shouting and crying

At least you guys have said that he can't win

Leave him alone and face your NSUKA mega rally candidate grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by NwokoloOwa: 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
Virtually all the Governors mentioned are Tinubu henchmen. So what's the fuss
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
GOD BLESS OUR DARLING DADDY PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI AND HIS AMIABLE VICE PRESIDENT YEMI OSINBAJO for all they are doing to make this once battered and looted nation work again.

God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by vhykeeytor(m): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
FirstSon01:

Zulum is the most competent governor in Nigeria. And he's of the APC.

Support candidature, and not party.

Zulum is the most competent in what aspect please. Is it in terms of education, security, power, good roads, pipe borne water, employment etc. I laugh when most of you living outside Maidiguri make such claim.
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by chloride6: 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
backnbeta:
Shettima is a poor choice for Tinubu because of his history with BH. Sadly, I just want a southerner to become president in 2023 because enough is enough for these northerners! I want Obi, but if he can't get it, let's manage Tinubu

Iro lo pa..

Nobody is voting for Obi,we are concentrating our votes for PDP and leaving nothing to chance.
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by abdul23(m): 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
Let's say bye bye to those bunch of unserious and self centered politicians. Let's start by voting PETER And DATTI
For once let the youth have it right.
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by chloride6: 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
vhykeeytor:

Zulum is the most competent in what aspect please. Is it in terms of education, security, power, good roads, pipe borne water, employment etc. I laugh when most of you living outside Maidiguri make such claim.

Zulum PR game is top notch grin
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by Newton2024: 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
FirstSon01:
I don't understand the outcry over Tinubu's running mate.
Y'all already said you won't vote for him. Even if he had taken the pope, they still wouldn't have supported him.

Meanwhile, atheists and traditionalists have been screaming that no one is supporting them but they said we should sit down, that we have no electoral value.

Now they've said you don't have electoral value too and didn't pick you, you're crying.

BLASPHEMY: Adamawa law school student allegedly suffers matchete head injuries for praying rosary on the street.

https://www.facebook.com/378378918890631/posts/pfbid0qA8r6qMWHhhQYBQd9aaR2eJCWYSWKshheuuuvhvvEyfrEFZqSZ8fpGP9GstjsU2pl/

And this is a country where APC is fronting a Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket. God forbid! Those of you supporting the ticket today because it favours you should endeavour to do so when it's the other way round.

I say no to Muslim terrorist-terrorist ticket.

In a muslim country, both the president and vice would be muslims.

In a christian country, both the president and vice would be christians.

In a muslim-christian country, the president and vice would always be shared by both religion.

APC is an Islamic party that plans to turn Nigeria to a muslim country, a country that is owned by muslims and muslims are first class citizens.
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by leofab(f): 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
When God wants to destroy your enemy he gives them lots of problems that they will never solve until they're overtaken by event.

The beginning of the end of APC was when he threw caution to the wind with his devilish muslim-muslim ticket.

stop linking God to stupidity..

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by MarketDispatch: 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
Someone said:

L eave Tinubu and
A PC
B ehind. They have nothing to offer.
O bi and Yusuf will
U nify Nigerians and
R evive Nigeria
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by Emilokoiyawon: 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
FirstSon01:
Y'all already said you won't vote for him. Even if he had taken the pope, they still wouldn't have supported him.

Meanwhile, atheists and traditionalists have been screaming that no one is supporting them but they said we should sit down, that we have no electoral value.

Now they've said you don't have electoral value too and didn't pick you, you're crying.

I love this comment. Exposes the hypocrisy of Nigerian cristians cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
Prozico22:
When i saw the muslim-muslim ticket i was very happy because some Yoruba Christian have relocated to LABOUR PARTY
all the Christian family from
DEEPER LIFE
LORD CHOSEN
CATHOLIC
RCCG
SALVATION MINISTRY
LIVING FAITH
DUNAMIS
ANGLICAN
METHODISE
ECWA
ERCC
CELESTIAL CHURCH
CHARIBUM
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH OF CHRIST
ZION MINISTRY
CHRIST EMBASSY
OLOUMBA OLOUMBA
ALKANKAR
FAMILY WORSHIP
TREM
FOUR SQUARE
GOODTIDING
SABBATH
SCOAN
MOUTAIN OF FIRE
OMEGA FIRE MINISTRY
OMEGA POWER MINISTRY
GOD CHOSEN
ASSEMBLY OF GOD CHURCH
500 thousand vote from each church nation wide have mention is 15million
plus the the once i didnt mention 5million
muslim brothers should at reast generate 10million
30million votes is ok
GOD all we ask in your NAME

Your co-travellers are confused. If the Ticket is Christian Christian, do you think the Muslims will be frustrated and intimidated as you are? No. They will keep quiet and vote another candidate. The truth is that you are confused, frustrated and intimidated. Church or those that are Called don't make noise. My plea is that Tinubu should not be assassinated.

They are confused. In the midst of the confusion our spiritual eyes must be opened widely. I have a message for Tinubu and the security apparatus surrounding him. TINUBU should be protected against ASSASINATION in a South West State. The perpetrators are not from South West, but South West will be their target place of action. As a result of this spiritual insight, they may want to change their action plan to North West.

The bitterness and frustration are so much.

If Muslim Muslim Ticket is advantageous to Tinubu opponents, then there should be no reaction. For Estimated 13,000 people to sign a petition against an individual over comments he made against an individual shows the level of frustration and bitterness in place.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by OChimex: 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
FirstSon01:

Zulum is the most competent governor in Nigeria. And he's of the APC.

Support candidature, and not party.
Majority of Nigerians support PO irrespective of the party he is.

The same man who labelled Buhari the best thing to happen to Nigeria and professed that his state is peaceful? Lol

I wonder what yardstick you nigerians take measure una leaders,.
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by MikoB: 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

If money was all it takes GEJ would have been re-elected.Even with Lagos coffers Tinubu is definitely not the richest man in Nigeria
My brother don't compare Jonathan with Tinubu, it's a different situation, for example I can't expect Tinubu's money to do any miracle in the south east, because that is Obi's stronghold likewise Atiku's billions can't have any effect in the south west which is Tinubu's stronghold, but you see those swing states, you can never predict what will happen there and that will be the target of someone like Tinubu, I am not saying he is going to have it easy Infact it might not work out, that is why I said if the elections goes the way of old ways of doing things that is when all these permutations can come to past.
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by Master2022: 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
Good evening everyone.
I'm very sorry for the disturbance.
Please my wife is in labour.
Sow a seed to this little boy please. He needs it badly.
2056913154 UBA. God bless.
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by vhykeeytor(m): 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
chloride6:

Zulum PR game is top notch grin

Walahi...someone here in Maidiguri says he only recruits Social media influencers....and I quite agree with cos dude is overrated. Imagine a govt were Maidiguri is the only functioning LGA yet no good road, no electricity and no Jobs...To the point that he even mandated NGOs to start employing only indigenes.
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by gasparpisciotta: 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by Jack500: 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2022
chloride6:
Bush meat has come to eat the hunter.

APC Governors canjole Tinubu into Muslim Muslim just to enhance their chances of selection. Now they carried them trabaye.

Most of them didn't collect Senate form because of greed, what will they do now. Political irrelevance loading.

I'm waiting to see who will first jump ship in Ganduje, Rufai and Baduru.

Which mouth Lalong wan take sell Muslim Muslim for Jos?

grin grin

It is obvious you don't know politics, that's why your prediction and analysis always fail, none of those governors will jump ship not when they have to make sure their successors win.

And it is easier for lalong to sell Tinubu than another Fulani in Atiku that is Killing them.
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by Antoeni(m): 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
They Want Their to Tell Buhari That They Are Not Comfortable With Tinubu Choice of Shettima, And They Want to Give Their Support to Peter Obi
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by Nairaweb: 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ok
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by eyeforeye(m): 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
backnbeta:
Shettima is a poor choice for Tinubu because of his history with BH. Sadly, I just want a southerner to become president in 2023 because enough is enough for these northerners! I want Obi, but if he can't get it, let's manage Tinubu

Reality don dey clear your eyes small small, on what ground will you compare Obi with Tinubu, let us just discuss this without abuse, but as a learner and in a civil manner.
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by yemex04(m): 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
kennethfranc:
Shey nah eyes dey pain me?

Nobi obaseki be this?

But the heading says APC Governors undecided

It appears this is an old picture and it has nothing to do with APC Govs because i can see the likes of Makinde,Dickson,Obaseki in that picture.
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by mployer(m): 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
They are wasting their time.

Tinubu is currently the 001 of the party. grin

They better start prostrating to him, cos he is ready to clip their wings. grin
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by backnbeta(f): 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
eyeforeye:

Reality don dey clear your eyes small small, on what ground will you compare Obi with Tinubu, let us just discuss this without abuse, but as a learner and in a civil manner.
Unfortunately, you didn't apply civility at the beginning of your sentence. However, you seem to be mistaking me for someone who supports any polithiefcian...sadly, I'm not... I'm more of a pro-south! While I can't possibly choose a Tinubu ahead of Obi, I'll prefer a Tinubu to an Atiku any day.
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by agricpays(m): 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
FirstSon01:

God bless you. Dem say Dem no go vote for am. How him VP selection take concern them?
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by chloride6: 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
Jack500:

It is obvious you don't know politics, that's why your prediction and analysis always fail, none of those governors will jump ship not when they have to make sure their successors win.

And it is easier for lalong to sell Tinubu than another Fulani in Atiku that is Killing them.

Keep fooling yourself....

Assurances and ministerial appointment are going around...How many juicy appointments will Tinubu promise that multitude?

Tanbuwal and Kwankwanso are getting ready to get the fat of the land, while those other governors hustle for crumps..
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by chloride6: 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
Jack500:

Everyone knows that PDP won't condone these senseless killings...

It's APC that is on full Islamisation drive that we need to chase out....
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by Jack500: 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
chloride6:

Keep fooling yourself....

Assurances and ministerial appointment are going around...How many juicy appointments will Tinubu promise that multitude?

Tanbuwal and Kwankwanso are getting ready to get the fat of the land, while those other governors hustle for crumps..

You need sense, these people have successors that must win under APC, Presidential election come before gubernatorial, if Tinubu lose, they still lose, don't you get it?
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by saintruky(m): 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
Op ur title is misleading.... no be only apc governors dey there na... I can see Obaseki n Makinde...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: BOT Member, ABC Nwosu Resigns / Sanwo-Olu And Hamzat Receive Certificates Of Return / 40 Presidential Candidates Back Buhari On Unsigned Electoral Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.