Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura (13552 Views)

President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura / President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by chloride6: 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
Jack500:

You need sense, these people have successors that must win under APC, Presidential election come before gubernatorial, if Tinubu lose, they still lose, don't you get it?

Sub national politics is not National politics, stop assuming that people are brain dead and can it vote for one party from Presidential to HoA.

The elections are not even on the same day. So Rest!
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by Jack500: 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
chloride6:

Everyone knows that PDP won't condone these senseless killings...

It's APC that is on full Islamisation drive that we need to chase out....

Killing and kidnapping started under PDP Jonathan, say another thing
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by chloride6: 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
Jack500:

Killing and kidnapping started under PDP Jonathan, say another thing

Keep Quiet..

There is currently no safe way between Kaduna and Abuja whether Train, Air or Road and you are here making noise like a zombie.

The last I went to Kaduna , I had to fly to Kano and do almost 4 hours on road back to Kaduna.

All because of your incompetent Party..

Everyone knows APC is an all round failure...
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by Jack500: 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
chloride6:

Sub national politics is not National politics, stop assuming that people are brain dead and can it vote for one party from Presidential to HoA.

The elections are not even on the same day. So Rest!

It is obvious you can't think,

Tinubu is Nigeria next President, are you willing to bet?
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by Jack500: 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
chloride6:

Keep Quiet..

There is currently no safe way between Kaduna and Abuja whether Train, Air or Road and you are here making noise like a zombie.

The last I went to Kaduna , I had to fly to Kano and do almost 4 hours on road back to Kaduna.

All because of your incompetent Party..

Everyone knows APC is an all round failure...

Your tears is sweet

Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by chloride6: 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
Jack500:

It is obvious you can't think,

Tinubu is Nigeria next President, are you willing to bet?

The only stopping Atiku from resuming in Aso Rock on the 29th of May is this Peter Obi nonsense..

Once we take care of that, even Tinubu will know that nailing Jesus to the cross is bad business..

grin
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by chloride6: 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
Jack500:

Your tears is sweet

Go and rescue your friends and family in the bush because coming he to post nonsense. Very soon bandits will knocking at your door to house to house visitation.

Useless party. 1 percent GDP growth over 7 years...
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by Jack500: 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
chloride6:

The only stopping Atiku from resuming in Aso Rock on the 29th of May is this Peter Obi nonsense..

Once we take care of that, even Tinubu will know that nailing Jesus to the cross is bad business..

grin

I said you should bet now, why are you scare? That's how I chop one 'hellbound' or what is his name last year grin grin
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by naija4life247: 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
Urheadmaster:
I consider all of APC members as the most incompetent leaders in Nigeria.

Name one governor of PDP that has performed half as good as Sanwo-Eko
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by Willie2015: 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
backnbeta:
Shettima is a poor choice for Tinubu because of his history with BH. Sadly, I just want a southerner to become president in 2023 because enough is enough for these northerners! I want Obi, but if he can't get it, let's manage Tinubu

Thats the game plan....
We will all wail ...
And come back to reality that ....
We are faced with choosing a Muslim Muslim ticket....
Or continue with the Fulani agenda.. with Atiku...
Either way ....we are bleeped up as Xtians...
It is better to choose the lesser evil with Tinubu...
Obi is not even a force to even consider ! So sad...
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by eyeforeye(m): 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
backnbeta:

Unfortunately, you didn't apply civility at the beginning of your sentence. However, you seem to be mistaking me for someone who supports any polithiefcian...sadly, I'm not... I'm more of a pro-south! While I can't possibly choose a Tinubu ahead of Obi, I'll prefer a Tinubu to an Atiku any day.

Alright, pardon my manners and school me about your thaught.
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by orlaglobal234: 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
Is Aso Rock has taking to Daura or what because i don't understand all these useless governors again

Must you follow Buhari to everywhere he going to abi wetin be all these stupid nonsense

That's why the slowpoke continue to fail because he know very well that nobody can impeach him
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by Hassanmaye(m): 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
Re: Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Daura by Prozico22(m): 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
babaolofin:

Your co-travellers are confused. If the Ticket is Christian Christian, do you think the Muslims will be frustrated and intimidated as you are? No. They will keep quiet and vote another candidate. The truth is that you are confused, frustrated and intimidated. Church or those that are Called don't make noise. My plea is that Tinubu should not be assassinated.

They are confused. In the midst of the confusion our spiritual eyes must be opened widely. I have a message for Tinubu and the security apparatus surrounding him. TINUBU should be protected against ASSASINATION in a South West State. The perpetrators are not from South West, but South West will be their target place of action. As a result of this spiritual insight, they may want to change their action plan to North West.

The bitterness and frustration are so much.

If Muslim Muslim Ticket is advantageous to Tinubu opponents, then there should be no reaction. For Estimated 13,000 people to sign a petition against an individual over comments he made against an individual shows the level of frustration and bitterness in place.
na GOD go assassinate na for us we don need to waste bullet for that old fool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Transport Cost Of The Average Nigerian / Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Strike On Lagos-ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.