Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident (72753 Views)

Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) / Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin / Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by NaijaCover(m): 9:36am On Jul 12, 2022
Cha E
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by Jmichael1(m): 9:36am On Jul 12, 2022
I no knw say we get another aboki outside aboki4christ.....

any way sha....RIP TO HIM
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by seunjungle1(m): 9:36am On Jul 12, 2022
Judge according to the report you read man. Don't you read before you comment, or ability to digest what you read can't be found in you?Ah!
Rest in peace gentle man
May the good Lord give to your love ones strong heart to bear this loss

Cypress042:
All these reckless trailer driver all over Nigeria should consider peoples lives.

Look at how the life of a young talented entertainer is cut short just like that sad

Hmmmm, What a tragic way to die Rest on man angry
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by ahamonyeka(m): 9:37am On Jul 12, 2022
People with bike on high ways or express road.

I can imagine myself clinbing bike with all the accident i have seen or heard.
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by kenniefawole(m): 9:38am On Jul 12, 2022
owukpa:
Popular skit maker and MC, Stanley Chijoke, famously known as Aboki So So Funny is dead.

IDOMA VOICE gathered that the entertainer lost his life Sunday night in a fatal motorcycle accident around abattoir in Agege in Lagos.

A source told IDOMA VOICE that the entertainer was crushed to death by a trailer while the okoda carrying was trying to overtake a trailer.
Another account said the entertainer lost his life when the bike man carrying him was being reportedly chased by some security men last night.

The gory picture of the lifeless body of entertainer sighted by IDOMA VOICE showed that his stomach was ripped open and his intestines gushed out.

His death was confirmed by his brother, Chinonso.

He described the deceased as a rare gem.

He said, “I just lost a dear brother and it is really difficult for me to believe. Stanley AKA Aboki Funny you are a rare gem and a brother indeed. Death why now. I can't stop crying.

“Does it mean I will not see you again?
Does it mean our planned big project in September will not happen. I will miss you my brother. Hmmm. May your soul rest in peace.”

https://www.idomavoice.com/2022/07/breaking-popular-comedian-and-mc-aboki-is-dead.html

May his soul Rest In Peace
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by Ezidimma(m): 9:39am On Jul 12, 2022
Rest In Peace lil bro
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by kerry57: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2022
Na wa for death oo
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by BabaOfLagos: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2022
At the end, it's just your family left..
For those who understands Basketball profits.. See the link below https://www.nairaland.com/7169675/
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by Fashionista01(f): 9:39am On Jul 12, 2022
Rest in peace.
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by iamdapsyj(m): 9:41am On Jul 12, 2022
Cypress042:
All these reckless trailer driver all over Nigeria should consider peoples lives.

Look at how the life of a young talented entertainer is cut short just like that sad

It's not only trailer drivers, even the motor bike that he boarded too also rides recklessly.
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by dododawa1: 9:43am On Jul 12, 2022
Avoid riding/ taking BIKE where is BANNED,RIP bro.
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by Cypress042(m): 9:43am On Jul 12, 2022
seunjungle1:
Judge according to the report you read man. Don't you read before you comment, or ability to digest what you read can't be found in you?Ah!
Rest in peace gentle man
May the good Lord give to your love ones strong heart to bear this loss

Please sir what do you think killed him
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by EducasionMe(m): 9:43am On Jul 12, 2022
May our sows ress in pess
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by KingRSHD2(m): 9:43am On Jul 12, 2022
Urheadmaster:

How is accident APC fault

Don't mind does fulls
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by Cypress042(m): 9:44am On Jul 12, 2022
iamdapsyj:

It's not only trailer drivers, even the motor bike that he boarded too should also rides recklessly.
True talk man.
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by moscobabs(m): 9:50am On Jul 12, 2022
Cypress042:
All these reckless trailer drivers all over Nigeria should consider peoples lives.

I wonder why u didn't say anything about the Okada that tried to overtake trailer.

May his soul rest in peace sa
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by yad2eidi: 9:51am On Jul 12, 2022
ayo4dworld:
Whichever aboki it is, no one deserve to die this kind of death. May the Lord comfort his family and loved ones

I tire for the guy o
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by ebuggie: 9:54am On Jul 12, 2022
*NIGERIAN NAIRA IS FAST BECOMING THE WEAKEST CURRENCY IN AFRICA, AS CHOICE OF PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA IS POOR & WEAK ACADEMICALLY & EDUCATIONALLY.*

See and judge your economy����

South Africa: Rand 1= ₦79

Angola: 1Kwanza = ₦12

Botswana: 1Pula = ₦28

Cape Verde: 1Escudo = ₦8

Algeria: 1Dinar = ₦12

Egypt: 1Pound = ₦35

Eritrea: 1Nakata = ₦18

Ethiopia: 1Birr = ₦19

Ghana: 1Cedi = ₦56

Gambia 1 Dalasi = ₦9

Kenya: 1Shilling = ₦6

Liberia: 1Dinar = ₦8

Lesotho: 1Loti = ₦19

Libya: 1Dinar = ₦156

Morocco: 1Dirham = ₦176

Madagascar: 1Ariary = ₦14

Mauritius: 1Rupee = ₦16

Malawi: 1Kwacha = ₦21

Mozambique: 1Metical = ₦24

Namibia: 1Dollar = ₦32

Seychelles: 1Rupee = ₦22

Sudan: 1Pound = ₦42

Swaziland: 1Lilangeri = ₦19

Tunisia: 1Dinar = ₦150

Zambia: 1Kwacha = ₦28

Even the worst economies of Africa now have more valuable Exchange rate than us.
As at today $1 = ₦620
€1 = ₦680
£1 = ₦720

₦1,000,000.00 is less than $2,000.00.....and some think that we have not reached the breakpoint??

Putin (Russia): Lawyer

Biden (America): Lawyer

Merkel (Germany): PhD Physical Chemistry

Xi Jinping (China): Chemical Engineer and Doctor of Law

Ghanian President: Doctorate holder

Buhari (Nigeria): WAEC not found

Today Nigerians are arguing about another man who doesn't have FSLC, WAEC or any educational qualifications but wants to lead the whole country as president. Maybe the devil that was cast out of heaven fell directly into Nigeria.

Please go and get please ...Go Get your PVC it time to Rescue Nigeria.
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by Cypress042(m): 9:56am On Jul 12, 2022
moscobabs:

I wonder why u didn't say anything about the Okada that tried to overtake trailer.

May his soul rest in peace sa

They are both reckless though, but trailer drivers are the most reckless i've ever known.
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by ACCURETE(m): 9:58am On Jul 12, 2022
Urheadmaster:

don't mind them those who can not Bleep their wife or gf will still blame APC
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by Ilajesaint: 10:08am On Jul 12, 2022
Rest In Peace
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by NoToTerrorists: 10:09am On Jul 12, 2022
Megadixh:
I knew him very well and was shocked when i heard the news…pure talented guy.
he used to be very popular with Basketmouth them those days. Sad
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by madgoat(m): 10:13am On Jul 12, 2022
ayo4dworld:
Whichever aboki it is, no one deserve to die this kind of death. May the Lord comfort his family and loved ones

So which kind of death is befitting for him? All death na death. Funny part of it is that the more graphic the death is, the more popular the person will be. wink
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by papalumi29(m): 10:16am On Jul 12, 2022
muyico:
Only GOD Knwn where he put his eyes into

Why must you write such irrational comment.

May God grant him eternal rest and fortitude to his family and friends to bear the lost.
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by Dfynboi: 10:36am On Jul 12, 2022
yrex01:
awwww bawo
u dy mind am,awww asin say d news sweet??
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by Cokahot: 10:40am On Jul 12, 2022
No car, fuc k
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by Aystarz: 10:42am On Jul 12, 2022
jom28gy:
I thought is aboki for Christ, this one is just aboki

Show a little respect for the dead. Jeez!
Kids!!
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by Ayo25: 10:52am On Jul 12, 2022
Urheadmaster:

you need not ask him how it is APC fault. Next time just quote the post and ask LP and bloodshed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym / BBNaija: Nigerians React To The Car Mercy Got As Winner / Wizkid Having Fun In His Mansion In California With His Team (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.