Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident (72777 Views)

Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) / Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin / Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by thinkmoney(m): 10:53am On Jul 12, 2022
Urheadmaster:

How is accident APC fault
Funny, but it is actually related. A good government would have formed and tried implementing policies that prevent this kind of thing.
Shebi they have always been banning bikes with mouth. No implementation.
Would that guy have died that way if bikes had really been banned?
So u see that government even affects mundane things if life. Even government affects the kind of air u breathe
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by Ayo25: 10:53am On Jul 12, 2022
JBriel:
APC and bloodshed angry
Labour Party and bloodshed
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by Strong87: 10:59am On Jul 12, 2022
Leave brainwash set of people
Urheadmaster:

Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by 9jaRealist: 11:01am On Jul 12, 2022
Cypress042:

All these reckless trailer drivers all over Nigeria should consider peoples lives.

Look at how the life of a young talented entertainer is cut short just like that sad

Hmmmm, What a tragic way to die Rest on man angry

Sounds more like a reckless Okada driver…
Which is par for the course, given the 100s of Okada accident.

RIP to the dead.
>
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by 9jaRealist: 11:05am On Jul 12, 2022
thinkmoney:

Funny, but it is actually related. A good government would have formed and tried implementing policies that prevent this kind of thing.
Shebi they have always been banning bikes with mouth. No implementation.
Would that guy have died that way if bikes had really been banned?
So u see that government even affects mundane things if life. Even government affects the kind of air u breathe

Not a fan of the APC…
But are you implying that people don’t die in accidents in countries with good governments?
>
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by Eskimojar(m): 11:05am On Jul 12, 2022
Cypress042:
All these reckless trailer drivers all over Nigeria should consider peoples lives.

Look at how the life of a young talented entertainer is cut short just like that sad

Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by FIRDAUS3(m): 11:11am On Jul 12, 2022
jom28gy:
I thought is aboki for Christ, this one is just aboki
Stanley chizoke na Muslim abi?
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by Tzar(m): 11:11am On Jul 12, 2022
So sad. Safety gear would probably have saved his life! Those Nigerian okada guys are reckless.
Also okada is banned at night, but Nigerians don’t know this. That is why he was probably chased by security operatives.
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by jom28gy(m): 11:28am On Jul 12, 2022
FIRDAUS3:

Stanley chizoke na Muslim abi?
there is one aboki for Christ, also a comedian
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
Cypress042:

Trailer drivers are just as fcked up and ill-trained as most of their compatriots! Nigeria generally is messed up in all sectors and facets of its national life, so we can't expect trailer drivers to be any different! You see the kind of drug-addled thugs driving some of these trailers and commercial buses and you just shudder in horror!
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by Cypress042(m): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

Trailer drivers are just as fcked up and ill-trained as most of their compatriots! Nigeria generally is messed up in all sectors and facets of its national life, so we can't expect trailer drivers to be any different! You see the kind of drug-addled thugs driving some of these trailers and commercial buses and you just shudder in horror!
I understand what you mean grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by gpokraki(m): 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
JBriel:
APC and bloodshed angry
senseless and idiotic fellow, and your mom will be proud of this smelling goat.

May his gentle soul rest well �
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by fof1: 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
owukpa:
Popular skit maker and MC, Stanley Chijoke, famously known as Aboki So So Funny is dead.

IDOMA VOICE gathered that the entertainer lost his life Sunday night in a fatal motorcycle accident around abattoir in Agege in Lagos.

A source told IDOMA VOICE that the entertainer was crushed to death by a trailer while the okoda carrying was trying to overtake a trailer.
Another account said the entertainer lost his life when the bike man carrying him was being reportedly chased by some security men last night.

The gory picture of the lifeless body of entertainer sighted by IDOMA VOICE showed that his stomach was ripped open and his intestines gushed out.

His death was confirmed by his brother, Chinonso.

He described the deceased as a rare gem.

He said, “I just lost a dear brother and it is really difficult for me to believe. Stanley AKA Aboki Funny you are a rare gem and a brother indeed. Death why now. I can't stop crying.

“Does it mean I will not see you again?
Does it mean our planned big project in September will not happen. I will miss you my brother. Hmmm. May your soul rest in peace.”

https://www.idomavoice.com/2022/07/breaking-popular-comedian-and-mc-aboki-is-dead.html

May his Soul RIP.
And if this is d Real True Account of his Death... May God Deliver us from such uncertainties of Life...
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by lendahand(m): 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
jom28gy:
I thought is aboki for Christ, this one is just aboki
my brother I first shout oo
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by Jostoman: 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
JBriel:
APC and bloodshed angry
are like bread and butter my brother
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by Johel(m): 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
Urheadmaster:

because APC came in with everything bad,they came with disaster.
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by thinkmoney(m): 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
9jaRealist:

Not a fan of the APC…
But are you implying that people don’t die in accidents in countries with good governments?
>
They do ofcourse..but it's very limited and they don't get depressed daily with so unavoidable death like that that we hear of daily here.
In a more serious country, they could have only one type of Deborah's death (still very unlikely), but they won't have Owo massacre, lynching of David Umor and this guy now, all within 3months.
Let me educate u further about how government policies affect the nation. 6people died of gun related violence in Japan last year, while thousands died in the USA. Different policies with different results
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by ogub(m): 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
Life is short, Eternity is sure, where will you spend eternity?
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by ayo4dworld(m): 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
Madgoat, I see you clearly don't understand my point.

madgoat:

So which kind of death is befitting for him? All death na death. Funny part of it is that the more graphic the death is, the more popular the person will be. wink
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by juman(m): 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
Eh eh. I afraid in this country.
One should avoid riding okada as much as possible.
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by Wwwq: 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
Really
Re: Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident by Burgerlomo: 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
So sad, RIP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) / Chioma Rocks Cleavage-baring Gucci Outfit To Davido’s 02 Arena Concert (Photos) / BBNaija: Nigerians React To The Car Mercy Got As Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.