Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy (21722 Views)

G5: Ikpeazu Denies Backing Tinubu, Faults Kalu (Video) / PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy / Emmanuel Bwacha Denies Backing Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by juman(m): 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
on Propaganda, it is apc habit.
But the CAN man said it, just it was 2017.

1 Like

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by DCatt: 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mind game!

What statement or action made people say he backs Shettima?

Either way it doesn't matter

If he backs him, denial won't change anything.

The fact that some people feel threatened and want him to come out to deny it, is enough for me.
Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by bro4u: 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
Even Muslims don't buy to the idea of Muslim-Muslim then why should a CAN chairman for that matter??

3 Likes

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by Vistra40: 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
Arrewa:
That's his business!!

I said it and I will say it again... Tinubu should have supported Rotimi Amaechi!!

I don't see Tinubu wining any State in the north!!

Buhari is currently the most hated politician in the north

Go to any popular joint in the north, u hardly see any northerner defending or praising Buhari.... Almost everybody see him as a bloody failure!

I don't see APC ever winning 2023 General Election.

There's high probablity of Atiku becoming becoming the president of Nigeria come 2023.

Tinubu thought that as Long he dines with northern Governors and leaders... That will give him a free access to northern vote!!

So it's true that u southners actually believed that northerners are cows who can't make decision for themselves but Wait for the Elite to make decision for them and tell them who vote...

Even if all northern governors support Tinubu... He is still going to loose!!

Go and write this down!!

The biggest mistake Tinubu and his campaign thugs made was to make 2023 election north vs south!!

By Earlier positioning themselves against the north!!

So the elites decide for you?
Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by juman(m): 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu already won.
Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by Benitoh: 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
APC will soon tell us that datti baba Ahmed is backing Muslim - Muslim Candidate.

APC and desperation na 5$6.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by chloride6: 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
Why is APC hell bent on killing stealing and destroying?

Why?

3 Likes

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by Eriggs: 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
EzeAnambra:
Evil and Bad things will continue to follow you wink
Seun.
Mynd44.
Dominique.
Justwise.
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by onuman: 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
Thanksful:
APC is a propaganda party. Nothing good has come out of them.
APC reduced the NW zone to become den of bandits, blood bath and starvation. It reduced Nigeria to a country harboring the largest number of poor and hungry people in the world. It made the once peaceful SE a bloody zone.
How can anything good come from APC?
Only Islamists and Tinubu urchins still clutch tight to APC. Every moderate northern Muslim has denounced APC.

6 Likes

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by Splitmind: 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
Arrewa:
That's his business!!

I said it and I will say it again... Tinubu should have supported Rotimi Amaechi!!

Go to any popular joint in the north, u hardly see any northerner defending or praising Buhari.... Almost everybody see him as a bloody failure!

There's high probablity of Atiku becoming becoming the president of Nigeria come 2023.

Tinubu thought that as Long he dines with northern Governors and leaders... That will give him a free access to northern vote!!

So it's true that u southners actually believed that northerners are cows who can't make decision for themselves but Wait for the Elite to make decision for them and tell them who vote...

Go and write this down!!

The biggest mistake Tinubu and his campaign thugs made was to make 2023 election north vs south!!

By Earlier positioning themselves against the north!!

Is this the real Arrewa or your account has been sold or what? undecided

How can you say people in the North hate Buhari? Maybe in your village but everywhere else we are ready to vote Buhari for a third term if he contests.

1 Like

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by FuckAllTheMODs: 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
post=114636383:
Bishop Kukah said thr below few hours after Shettima was declared.
Abi na lie be dat one also.......

As seen somewhere on cyberspace......

A muslim who loves his neighbor is better than a Catholic who can not allow Anglican to drink water and keep cup.

A christian who loves his neighbor is better than a Sunni who can not allow Shiite to drink water and keep cup.

And there is no guarantee that all Christians will vote for Christians and all Muslims will vote for Muslims
We Rise.

God bless you, the screenshot below just confirms what you just typed.
Bless up man!
No more politics of division in our nation.

Meanwhile, as seens somewhere on cyberspace.... cheesy wink cheesy

You have resorted to carrying fake news about Bishop Kukah, and also being a propagandist now?

He never said a Muslim who loves his neighbour blah blah blah.

Stop telling lies.

Mynd44, Lalasticlala and Seun.

This user has broken rule 8 by carrying and posting false information about Bishop Kukah, please do the needful.

Bishop Kukah's statement is on first page for verification.

7 Likes

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by DCatt: 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
Keep deceiving yourself!

Any Muslim against this is because they want Atiku or Peter Obl. Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim ticket will only improve Nigeria.
bro4u:
Even Muslims don't buy to the idea of Muslim-Muslim then why should a CAN chairman for that matter??

1 Like

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by iscom(m): 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
OK oo
Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by onuman: 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
Splitmind:

Is this the real Arrewa or your account has been sold or what? undecided

How can you say people in the North hate Buhari? Maybe in your village but everywhere else we are ready to vote Buhari for a third term if he contests.

In bold. I shake my head not believing that any saner northern Nigerian would write that he will vote Buhari again if he comes out for 3rd Term.

In other words, you are living in a different world from Nigeria's.

2 Likes

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by Franking: 7:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
Tinumbu and lies are like 5 and 6!

2 Likes

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by famology(m): 7:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ojuntana:

famology take note.
You like fake news too much

Keep quiet, did you not see my source? If he decided to deny it's just an afterthought. Does that make it a fake news? Continue crying!
By the way, whether or not he denied does it change anything in Bornu? Una go cry tire
Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by PHIPEX(m): 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
With APC, Nigeria will have Jihad and Sharia in few years time.

If you think it's not in their agenda, remember Tinubu denied Muslim-muslim agenda during their primaries but here we are

2 Likes

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by famology(m): 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
That's just an afterthought. Maybe they've called to threaten him from CAN headquarters. But it doesn't change anything na. Bornu will still deliver over 1million votes for Apc.

1 Like

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
Arrewa:
That's his business!!

So it's true that u southners actually believed that northerners are cows who can't make decision for themselves but Wait for the Elite to make decision for them and tell them who to vote...

Go and write this down!!

By Earlier positioning themselves against the north!! Just to gain the support of other geo political zones in the south which leter failed!!

Tinubu is a failed project!!

Stop smoking Marijuana!

It drowns you in illusions.

Stay drug free and face reality squarely. Tinubu is the next president. Hate or like, all forces that make be, are behind him.

1 Like

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by Omoslim26: 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
They will never accept such evil.
If they do so,they loose every right to be tagged CAN.
A Child of Christ doesn't supports evil.

2 Likes

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by Franking: 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
post=114636383:
Bishop Kukah said the below few hours after Shettima was declared Vice President.
Abi na lie be dat one also.......

As seen somewhere on cyberspace......

A muslim who loves his neighbor is better than a Catholic who can not allow Anglican to drink water and keep cup.

A christian who loves his neighbor is better than a Sunni who can not allow Shiite to drink water and keep cup.

And there is no guarantee that all Christians will vote for Christians and all Muslims will vote for Muslims
We Rise.

God bless you, the screenshot below just confirms what you just typed.
Bless up man!
No more politics of division in our nation.

Meanwhile, as seens somewhere on cyberspace.... cheesy wink cheesy

Disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by PHIPEX(m): 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
famology:
That's just an afterthought. Maybe they've called to threaten him from CAN headquarters. But it doesn't change anything na. Bornu will still deliver over 1million votes for Apc.
So Shetima was announced yesterday and CAN chairmN granted interview same yesterday to jubilate?

4 Likes

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by Shrimpss: 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
God1000:
Too much falsehood and misinformation flying around
am telling you honestly

1 Like

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by Lightorder: 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hahahahaha!!!! Bursted! Moslem moslem would have flown but not now that buhari divided Nigerians on every side , Regional, sectional , religious . The gap created by Buhari is so much that everyone reads meaning into everything. I thought APC would be wise but them no get sense. Even Christian-Christian ticket would have still been a failure as moslem supporting this now would have been protesting

2 Likes

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by Truthisunique2: 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
Arrewa:
That's his business!!

So it's true that u southners actually believed that northerners are cows who can't make decision for themselves but Wait for the Elite to make decision for them and tell them who to vote...

Go and write this down!!

By Earlier positioning themselves against the north!! Just to gain the support of other geo political zones in the south which leter failed!!

Tinubu is a failed project!!
God bless you

We christians prefer Fulani Muslim Atiku or even Kwankwaso to Tinubu

He is a traitor

1 Like

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by Franking: 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Stop smoking Marijuana!

It drowns you in illusions.

Stay drug free and face reality squarely. Tinubu is the next president. Hate or like, all forces that make be, are behind him.

Tinumbu is deceiving u. Or u are collecting woto woto therefore u are making the right noise to justify it.

1 Like

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by SmartPolician: 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
sematec:
Then who issued the statement?
The person should be revealed to Nigerians

Stop being a lazy yoot and read the article

2 Likes

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by faceland: 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2022
Arrewa:
That's his business!!

May be Yobe and Brono... THE END.
Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by Antai123(m): 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2022
APC and lies is like 5 and 6. That's how they are planing to rig 2023 Election but it won't work for them.

2 Likes

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by Kutunban: 7:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
Election never start Christians are wailing. Why not do the things that others are doing to you, that makes you wail in Nigeria. It is sad that you proclaim a Faith that makes you believe you are the head and not the tail, but obviously in the grand scheme of things you are nothing.

Be strategic and love each other that will be the beginning of true liberation. Your people don't love each other, they reprimand and shame their own in public. Christian hate each other.

May Allah guide us to the right path.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana / Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan / 11 Aspirants Jostle For Deputy Senate President, Deputy Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.