Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy (21720 Views)

G5: Ikpeazu Denies Backing Tinubu, Faults Kalu (Video) / PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy / Emmanuel Bwacha Denies Backing Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by SarkinYarki: 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2022
Na God go Punish Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by bhella10: 7:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
Arrewa:
That's his business!!

I said it and I will say it again... Tinubu should have supported Rotimi Amaechi!!

I don't see Tinubu wining any State in the north!!

Buhari is currently the most hated politician in the north

Go to any popular joint in the north, u hardly see any northerner defending or praising Buhari.... Almost everybody see him as a bloody failure!

I don't see APC ever winning 2023 General Election.

There's high probablity of Atiku becoming becoming the president of Nigeria come 2023.

Tinubu thought that as Long he dines with northern Governors and leaders... That will give him a free access to northern vote!!

So it's true that u southners actually believed that northerners are cows who can't make decision for themselves but Wait for the Elite to make decision for them and tell them who to vote...

Even if all northern governors support Tinubu... He is still going to loose!!

Go and write this down!!

The biggest mistake Tinubu and his campaign thugs made was to make 2023 election north vs south!!
By Earlier positioning themselves against the north!! Just to gain the support of other geo political zones in the south which leter failed!!

Tinubu is a failed project!!
Cry!
Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by Omoslim26: 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Stop smoking Marijuana!

It drowns you in illusions.

Stay drug free and face reality squarely. Tinubu is the next president. Hate or like, all forces that make be, are behind him.

grin grin you need the drug advice quite more than the person you quoted grin
Is it the same tinubu that is not sure of 60% votes in SW you are talking about grin
Or is there another tinubu?
Go to any Hausa community in your area and preach Tinubu to them if they will not redress your left rib with dagger grin grin grin
Tinubu is not on the ballots again,He is just there for decoration grin
Every well meaning Nigerian say no to Muslim-Muslim ticket in totalty.

2 Likes

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by Prince111111: 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
APC can lie ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by adiori0303: 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
Arrewa:
That's his business!!

I said it and I will say it again... Tinubu should have supported Rotimi Amaechi!!

Go to any popular joint in the north, u hardly see any northerner defending or praising Buhari.... Almost everybody see him as a bloody failure!

There's high probablity of Atiku becoming becoming the president of Nigeria come 2023.

Tinubu thought that as Long he dines with northern Governors and leaders... That will give him a free access to northern vote!!

So it's true that u southners actually believed that northerners are cows who can't make decision for themselves but Wait for the Elite to make decision for them and tell them who to vote...

Go and write this down!!

The biggest mistake Tinubu and his campaign thugs made was to make 2023 election north vs south!!
By Earlier positioning themselves against the north!! Just to gain the support of other geo political zones in the south which leter failed!!

Thanks for ur opinion.
Unfortunately,u have just one vote
Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by newbornmacho(m): 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
Arrewa:
That's his business!!

Go and write this down!!

grin
Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by apache22b: 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
That fuooolish griller is actually a woman, now she has nothing to defend anymore . ...
Apcshit will lose this election landslide

noble2faith:
Callous!

Any Christian that supports this Union is dead on arrival!

I see why this griller guy is the most hated nairalander on this platform.

1 Like

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by Newton2024: 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
[s]
post=114636383:
Bishop Kukah said the below few hours after Shettima was declared Vice President.
Abi na lie be dat one also.......

As seen somewhere on cyberspace......

A muslim who loves his neighbor is better than a Catholic who can not allow Anglican to drink water and keep cup.

A christian who loves his neighbor is better than a Sunni who can not allow Shiite to drink water and keep cup.

And there is no guarantee that all Christians will vote for Christians and all Muslims will vote for Muslims
We Rise.

God bless you, the screenshot below just confirms what you just typed.
Bless up man!
No more politics of division in our nation.

Meanwhile, as seens somewhere on cyberspace.... cheesy wink cheesy
[/s]

The Borno State Chairman of the Christian Association of Nigeria, Bishop Naga Mohammed, has described as untrue reports in the social media that he had supported the choice of a former governor of Borno State, Alhaji Kashim Ibrahim Shettima by the All Progressives Congress as the running mate to its presidential flag bearer in the 2023 election, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

According to him, he neither granted any interview to any journalist nor issued any press statement to that effect.

Mohammed, in an interview with The PUNCH, said the story which had gone viral was taken from what he said in 2017 when Boko Haram was devastating Borno State at a time when Shettima was the governor.

He said, “I have not granted an interview to anybody and never issued any statement. Was it not yesterday (Sunday) they said they had appointed him (Shettima)? How come I granted interview at the APC secretariat?

“Nobody called me. No journalist called me, except when this thing happened, when the papers were carrying it viral, then people were calling me.

“Right now, I’m somehow angry and not even composed to talk very well. The story they are carrying was in 2017 when Boko Haram was devastating Borno when Kashim Shettima was the governor.

“They picked that story and I, being CAN chairman, they now levelled it against me. I am just framed up and I don’t even have trust speaking with journalists, including you, because I don’t know what else you will write.”

https://punchng

2 Likes

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
Who else Noticed the Full NAME of the Borno State CAN Chairman grin grin grin

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by Truthisunique2: 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kutunban:
Election never start Christians are wailing. Why not do the things that others are doing to you, that makes you wail in Nigeria. It is sad that you proclaim a Faith that makes you believe you are the head and not the tail, but obviously in the grand scheme of things you are nothing.

Be strategic and love each other that will be the beginning of true liberation. Your people don't love each other, they reprimand and shame their own in public. Christian hate each other.

May Allah guide us to the right path.
Allah grant Atiku the real Muslim that seat not the pastor husband infidel

Christians are not wailing, Tinubu said he needed publicity, and christians are not ready to give him breathing space

He would suffer multiple controversies while Atiku gets a clean slate

This ticket would overshadow his campaign, then APC failures would be doing its own campaign for him

It's very important to stay clear from controversies in election, this is what they helped buhari with in 2015

1 Like

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by Eriokanmi: 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
More to come . Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by naija4life247: 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
Monimatic:
Tinubu zombies jihadists propaganda busted again
The current killing of Christians and attack on churches by Boko Haram, Bandits and ISWAP will become child's play when we now have Muslim President and Muslim Vice President.
Any christian that goes out to support or campaign or vote for Muslim Muslim ticket is forever doomed and the blood of innocent christians that have been gruesomely murdered and massacred by this blood thirsty Jihadist terrorists will forever hunt any Christian who supports, votes or campaigns for this devilish

How has your Pastor Judas Osinbajo been able to protect you? The President is the Commander-in-Chief of Armed and unArmed Forces, and there is no deputy Commander-in-Chief, so a Christian VP makes no difference
Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by Emvico34: 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
Eriggs:

Seun.
Mynd44.
Dominique.
Justwise.
Rule 2
take it or leave it. Both you, vulture griller and the other ones that have vowed to remain useless, may u never know peace for the rest of your life. For supporting evil, may evil never depart from you and ur entire family in Jesus mighty name. Amen and amen. So shall it be

2 Likes

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
OldNairalander:
Another busted lie
Who else Noticed the Full NAME of the Bishop

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by foreshore(m): 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by Freebills12: 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
[/color]
post=114636383:
[color=#990000]Bishop Kukah said the below few hours after Shettima was declared Vice President.

A muslim who loves his neighbor is better than a Catholic who can not allow Anglican to drink water and keep cup.

A christian who loves his neighbor is better than a Sunni who can not allow Shiite to drink water and keep cup.

And there is no guarantee that all Christians will vote for Christians and all Muslims will vote for Muslims
We Rise.

Bless up man!

Lier from pit of hell! The Catholic Bishop Conference of Nigeria has released a circular opposing APC 's flying of Muslim /Muslim ticket which is against unity and peace of the country! https://saharareporters.com/2022/07/11/catholic-bishops-condemn-apc-tinubu%E2%80%99s-choice-%E2%80%98muslim-muslim%E2%80%99-ticket-nigeria-not-ripe-have. Bishop Kukah is one of them, stop all these lies. A founder of Boko Haram terrorist as number two citizen of a country in which ranks number nine in the whole world as a country where it is dangerous to be a Christian.https://cruxnow.com/church-in-africa/2020/08/nigeria-is-becoming-worlds-biggest-killing-ground-of-christians

1 Like

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by malvisguy212: 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
post=114636383:
Bishop Kukah said the below few hours after Shettima was declared Vice President.

We Rise.

Bless up man!

this is why they call you guys zombies. the other thread, you're praising Bornu state CAN for supporting shetima. now it's clear the news is fake. you've now run to Bishop kukka . Bible say the wicked flee when no man pursue. God has already reject buhari that why evil things always happen in his reign just like the biblical Ahab whom God rejected.

2 Likes

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
Prince111111:
APC can lie ooo grin
No be the lies dey worry me ! Na the Name of the Bishop ( CAN Chairman Borno) dey worry me Pass angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by We4all: 7:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
Arrewa:
That's his business!!

Go and write this down!!

You are indirectly campaigning for Atiku. Unfortunately, Atiku can never be the next President.

1 Like

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by Arysexy(m): 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
ApC and lie Mohammed Tinubu urchins
Tufiakwaaaaa

The extent this ppl can go is surprising

Vote Obi / Datti to end day light lies of the demonic APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by emonis88: 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu n his propaganda, this was how he decieved Nigerians into voting APC n Buhari, but Now Nigerians r alot wiser, I don't like liars, n Tinubu n his team r one big lie n propaganda Machine.

2 Likes

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by obyrich(m): 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
Arrewa:
That's his business!!

Go and write this down!!

Tinubu see your way. This is a serious miscalculation by the Jagaban. He strongly believes the 'illiterate' Northern voters can be easily bought over with money and petty gifts. He will be shocked.

1 Like

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by GEEBITE: 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
Always try to read. It was an interview he granted in 2017 they twisted to suit their purpose now.
sematec:
Then who issued the statement?
The person should be revealed to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by Bennycollins: 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
sematec:
Then who issued the statement?
The person should be revealed to Nigerians
You did not read the post, only the topic head and you are commenting already.

1 Like

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by Prince111111: 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
We4all:

You are indirectly campaigning for Atiku. Unfortunately, Atiku can never be the next President.
na for your eyes e go happen
Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by MMWandali: 8:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
No to APC

Vote Dem Out

1 Like

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by ajumma(m): 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
Arrewa:
That's his business!!

Go and write this down!!

APC carefully selected two real Nigerians as Flagbearers in 2023. They're neither Cameroonians nor Ipobians.

Nigeria for Nigerians
Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by GoldenstateChel: 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2022
noble2faith:
Callous!

Any Christian that supports this Union is dead on arrival!

I see why this griller guy is the most hated nairalander on this platform.
not even u,I hate that guy with passion,most annoying part is he always used many names to create tribalism in Nairaland and start reporting to mob like a small child with is NLPOLICEMUMUWOMAN

1 Like

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2022
Omoslim26:

grin grin you need the drug advice quite more than the person you quoted grin
Is it the same tinubu that is not sure of 60% votes in SW you are talking about grin
Or is there another tinubu?
Go to any Hausa community in your area and preach Tinubu to them if they will not redress your left rib with dagger grin grin grin
Tinubu is not on the ballots again,He is just there for decoration grin
Every well meaning Nigerian say no to Muslim-Muslim ticket in totalty.

Never mind.

Reality will humble you. 2023 is around the corner already.
Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
Franking:

Tinumbu is deceiving u. Or u are collecting woto woto therefore u are making the right noise to justify it.

Smh….

Reality will dawn on you soon. It’s just a matter of time.
Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by Ojuntana: 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
famology:

Keep quiet, did you not see my source? If he decided to deny it's just an afterthought. Does that make it a fake news? Continue crying!
By the way, whether or not he denied does it change anything in Bornu? Una go cry tire
Your source is not going. It's a fake source.
Nobody is saying it changes anything in Borno.
When you know that, why did you then post the fake news

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist / Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan / BBNaija's Whitemoney Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu At His Enugu Residence (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.