Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy (21721 Views)

G5: Ikpeazu Denies Backing Tinubu, Faults Kalu (Video) / PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy / Emmanuel Bwacha Denies Backing Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by Omoslim26: 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Never mind.

Reality will humble you. 2023 is around the corner already.

Never mind.

Reality will humble you. 2023 is around the corner already.

1 Like

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by Ojuntana: 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
Himtulie247:
No be the lies dey worry me ! Na the Name of the Bishop ( CAN Chairman Borno) dey worry me Pass angry angry angry
What's wrong with his name
Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by ChoCho54(f): 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
ajumma:

APC carefully selected two real Nigerians as Flagbearers in 2023. They're neither Cameroonians nor Ipobians.

Nigeria for Nigerians
Such a weak response. This one really sank into your marrows. grin

You are scared of arrawa.
Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by Mickeybook(f): 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
post=114636383:
Bishop Kukah said the below few hours after Shettima was declared Vice President.
Abi na lie be dat one also.......

As seen somewhere on cyberspace......

A muslim who loves his neighbor is better than a Catholic who can not allow Anglican to drink water and keep cup.

A christian who loves his neighbor is better than a Sunni who can not allow Shiite to drink water and keep cup.

And there is no guarantee that all Christians will vote for Christians and all Muslims will vote for Muslims
We Rise.

God bless you, the screenshot below just confirms what you just typed.
Bless up man!
No more politics of division in our nation.

Meanwhile, as seens somewhere on cyberspace.... cheesy wink cheesy
So oluremi will be the head of aso villa cathedrall?
Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by FuckOsuPigs: 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
Arrewa:
That's his business!!

I said it and I will say it again... Tinubu should have supported Rotimi Amaechi!!

I don't see Tinubu wining any State in the north!!

Buhari is currently the most hated politician in the north

Go to any popular joint in the north, u hardly see any northerner defending or praising Buhari.... Almost everybody see him as a bloody failure!

I don't see APC ever winning 2023 General Election.

There's high probablity of Atiku becoming becoming the president of Nigeria come 2023.

Tinubu thought that as Long he dines with northern Governors and leaders... That will give him a free access to northern vote!!

So it's true that u southners actually believed that northerners are cows who can't make decision for themselves but Wait for the Elite to make decision for them and tell them who to vote...

Even if all northern governors support Tinubu... He is still going to loose!!

Go and write this down!!

The biggest mistake Tinubu and his campaign thugs made was to make 2023 election north vs south!!
By Earlier positioning themselves against the north!! Just to gain the support of other geo political zones in the south which leter failed!!

Tinubu is a failed project!!

Yinmu! Which Atiku? The one in Dubai?
Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by Safyqueen: 9:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
Arrewa:
That's his business!!

I said it and I will say it again... Tinubu should have supported Rotimi Amaechi!!

Go to any popular joint in the north, u hardly see any northerner defending or praising Buhari.... Almost everybody see him as a bloody failure!

There's high probablity of Atiku becoming becoming the president of Nigeria come 2023.

Tinubu thought that as Long he dines with northern Governors and leaders... That will give him a free access to northern vote!!

So it's true that u southners actually believed that northerners are cows who can't make decision for themselves but Wait for the Elite to make decision for them and tell them who to vote...

Go and write this down!!

The biggest mistake Tinubu and his campaign thugs made was to make 2023 election north vs south!!
By Earlier positioning themselves against the north!! Just to gain the support of other geo political zones in the south which leter failed!!

DEMYSTIFICATION OF APC MUSLIM/MUSLIM TICKET.

By Daniel A. Noah Osa-Ogbegie, esq.

Any Nigerian you see that wasn't supporting APC or Tinubu and is showing anger at the choice of APC to present a Northern Muslim as running mate to Tinubu amd doesn't show same disgust at PDP for presenting Atiku as their Presidential candidate, is not a person to be taken seriously.

The real anger should be against PDP for having the boldness to present Atiku Abubakar, a Northern fulani muslim as their candidate to replace another Northern fulani muslim after 8 years to do another 8 years.

The APC, citing national interest, deliberately zonned its ticket to the south, stepping down all the Northern aspirants. PDP, ever opportunistic, ensured Atiku emerged as their candidate. For them, the country can burn, they only care about power!

After ceding the ticket to the south, it would have been selfish and unwise for Tinubu or the southern APC to insist on choosing the VP. This was always going to be the decision of the Northern APC and they were always going to choose a Northern Muslim. Anyone that has any misgiving about this is either an APC hater who doesn't wish the APC well in the coming election or is naive.

The North has 19 States. Christians only dominate the politics, business and social life of just 3 of these 19 States viz Benue, Taraba and Plateau. There are sizeable Christian population in Nassarawa ( 55 %), Adamawa ( 50 %), Borno ( 30%), etc but they are not enough to win election.

What Nigerians should look at is not the religion of the Vice Presidential candidate of the APC but whether he has the experience, intellect, temperament and passion for the job. Moreover, Kashim Shettima appears to be a liberal Muslim who has been preparing for this job and has shown his mettle as Borno Governor who was able to give the State a great successor in Prof. Zulum.

Again, Nigerians should look at Tinubu and the secularity he has shown in Lagos. Bola Tinubu has shown that he's totally detribalised and fair minded. When he was Lagos Governor, he treated Christians same way he treated Muslims. Since he left, Lagos has had three Governors, one Muslim and two Christians. His nominees for federal offices have mostly been Christians, starting from the Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, who is not just a Christian but a Pastor.

Tinubu has also been married to his wife for over 45 years. He married the wife as a Christian and today, she's a senior Pastor with the Redeemed Christian Church of God.

As it is now, TINUBU IS AS MUCH A CHRISTIAN AS HIS WIFE OR ANY OTHER CHRISTIAN as he has lived with his Christian wife for so many years without rancour or forcing her to denounce Christ or renounce her faith. Even the Bible clearly pronounces Bola Tinubu a Christian, being married to a Christian. Please see 1st Corinthians 7:14 below:

*"For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy."*
_
The incoming APC government headed by Bola Tinubu ( Yoruba Liberal muslim) and Kashim Shettima ( Liberal Kanuri muslim) will unite Nigerians and guarantee economic prosperity for all because of Tinubu's famed pan Nigerian dispositions. His government will be anchored on fairness ,competence and international best practice as we have seen in Lagos.

Nigerians who are old enough would recall that the great Moshood Abiola made a similar choice of allowing the Northern SDP to choose a running mate for him and in their wisdom, they chose a Kanuri muslim from Borno as well. Nigerians had high hopes in that ticket and voted overwhelmingly for it. History is repeating itself before us this day; this time, it shall come to fruition and Nigeria shall emerge stronger and better. God bless Nigeria.

Daniel Osa-Ogbegie writes from Etete New GRA, Benin City, Edo State.
Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by JudasNaKarrot: 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
post=114636383:
Bishop Kukah said the below few hours after Shettima was declared Vice President.

A muslim who loves his neighbor is better than a Catholic who can not allow Anglican to drink water and keep cup.

A christian who loves his neighbor is better than a Sunni who can not allow Shiite to drink water and keep cup.

And there is no guarantee that all Christians will vote for Christians and all Muslims will vote for Muslims
We Rise.

Bless up man!

Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by JoeNL22(m): 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
AcuraZDX:

https://punchng.com/borno-can-chairman-denies-backing-shettimas-vp-candidacy/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1657557789

We the youths and Christians of this great country Will remain obedient and Yus-ful in wasting our votes on peter obi and Yusuf. And we refuse to allow BAT things like Jagabanits to run and rule the affairs of this great nation.
Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by crackhouse(m): 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
Which CAN chairman dey bear Mohammed?
Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by We4all: 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
Prince111111:
na for your eyes e go happen

Is it a do or die affair or will I drink poison if it happens?

Just make sure you purify your conscience and that of your generation for rooting for someone who isn’t worthy.

And whatever you benefit from the selfish cause, use it to preserve your life forever. As long as you and your family are benefiting, then nothing else matters, right?
Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ojuntana:

What's wrong with his name
Bishop be Mohammed ?
And from the Hausa translation of his full name be.... " I saw Mohammed " grin grin grin
Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by Ojuntana: 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
Himtulie247:
Bishop be Mohammed ?
And from the Hausa translation of his full name be.... " I saw Mohammed " grin grin grin
Most probably a convert
Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by Didijiji: 10:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
Safyqueen:

DEMYSTIFICATION OF APC MUSLIM/MUSLIM TICKET.

By Daniel A. Noah Osa-Ogbegie, esq.

Any Nigerian you see that wasn't supporting APC or Tinubu and is showing anger at the choice of APC to present a Northern Muslim as running mate to Tinubu amd doesn't show same disgust at PDP for presenting Atiku as their Presidential candidate, is not a person to be taken seriously.

The real anger should be against PDP for having the boldness to present Atiku Abubakar, a Northern fulani muslim as their candidate to replace another Northern fulani muslim after 8 years to do another 8 years.

The APC, citing national interest, deliberately zonned its ticket to the south, stepping down all the Northern aspirants. PDP, ever opportunistic, ensured Atiku emerged as their candidate. For them, the country can burn, they only care about power!

After ceding the ticket to the south, it would have been selfish and unwise for Tinubu or the southern APC to insist on choosing the VP. This was always going to be the decision of the Northern APC and they were always going to choose a Northern Muslim. Anyone that has any misgiving about this is either an APC hater who doesn't wish the APC well in the coming election or is naive.

The North has 19 States. Christians only dominate the politics, business and social life of just 3 of these 19 States viz Benue, Taraba and Plateau. There are sizeable Christian population in Nassarawa ( 55 %), Adamawa ( 50 %), Borno ( 30%), etc but they are not enough to win election.

What Nigerians should look at is not the religion of the Vice Presidential candidate of the APC but whether he has the experience, intellect, temperament and passion for the job. Moreover, Kashim Shettima appears to be a liberal Muslim who has been preparing for this job and has shown his mettle as Borno Governor who was able to give the State a great successor in Prof. Zulum.

Again, Nigerians should look at Tinubu and the secularity he has shown in Lagos. Bola Tinubu has shown that he's totally detribalised and fair minded. When he was Lagos Governor, he treated Christians same way he treated Muslims. Since he left, Lagos has had three Governors, one Muslim and two Christians. His nominees for federal offices have mostly been Christians, starting from the Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, who is not just a Christian but a Pastor.

Tinubu has also been married to his wife for over 45 years. He married the wife as a Christian and today, she's a senior Pastor with the Redeemed Christian Church of God.

As it is now, TINUBU IS AS MUCH A CHRISTIAN AS HIS WIFE OR ANY OTHER CHRISTIAN as he has lived with his Christian wife for so many years without rancour or forcing her to denounce Christ or renounce her faith. Even the Bible clearly pronounces Bola Tinubu a Christian, being married to a Christian. Please see 1st Corinthians 7:14 below:

*"For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy."*
_
The incoming APC government headed by Bola Tinubu ( Yoruba Liberal muslim) and Kashim Shettima ( Liberal Kanuri muslim) will unite Nigerians and guarantee economic prosperity for all because of Tinubu's famed pan Nigerian dispositions. His government will be anchored on fairness ,competence and international best practice as we have seen in Lagos.

Nigerians who are old enough would recall that the great Moshood Abiola made a similar choice of allowing the Northern SDP to choose a running mate for him and in their wisdom, they chose a Kanuri muslim from Borno as well. Nigerians had high hopes in that ticket and voted overwhelmingly for it. History is repeating itself before us this day; this time, it shall come to fruition and Nigeria shall emerge stronger and better. God bless Nigeria.

Daniel Osa-Ogbegie writes from Etete New GRA, Benin City, Edo State.
Carry this rubbish comot here
Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by Onyipk: 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
When you see BATS in your dream, know that evil is gathering. This people can lie to high heavens. See how they lied on CAN chairman, Bornu state chapter since yesterday to suit their evil purpose!
May our good God in heaven forbid BAT THINGS in Jesus name amen.

I remain absolutely;
#ObidientandYusful
#Isaiah1:19
Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by Prinxzona10: 11:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
Everybody knows what's right and the best candidate among them buh hatred,hunger,tribalism and religion sentiments wouldn't let some people make use of their God's given conscience buh lets wait and see what's going to happen,if the evil political thieves are bigger and stronger than God+masses.
NB:I took my time and listened to the full video of what Kwankwaso said yesterday about Tinubu and nowhere he mentioned about stepping down or supporting Tinubu rather,he demolished him and asked him to go take care of his health because the rigorous of politics are far bigger than him now and many Tinubu unwanted demonic miscreants were here yesterday,propagating evil just to justify their satanic excesses,they were also cursing and abusing reasonable and sensible people with contrary views..
They are just looking for any slightest propaganda to keep pushing their already failed candidate and when some people are praising and supporting Peter Obi,they would criticize and crucify such people via since they can't get the praises for their demi god,nobody will get it buh they should all know that what's bigger than them,is coming and it will definitely sweep them away if they refuses to change and join the positive change been orchestrated divinely by God himself...
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!
Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by Prinxzona10: 11:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
noble2faith:
Callous!

Any Christian that supports this Union is dead on arrival!

I see why this griller guy is the most hated nairalander on this platform.

You called him vulture or whatever buh I don't read his gibberish, I just scroll pass his nonsensical foolish comments with speed.after him comes that devil's incarnate called*hellanus* or something...
Honestly,these two and their fellow destructive counterparts will never know peace for always supporting evil to the detriment of the poor masses there in Nigeria and the consequences of their actions,would be better if they hadn't been born on this planet....
They don't know the damages and deaths their stupid and satanic actions are causing innocent people everyday,just because of their selfish interests,hatred,tribal and religious affiliations with the wicked and wrong persons...
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!
Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by openmine(m): 11:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
Meanwhile Babajide on Journalist hangout already believed this information just to validate the choice of shetimma as Tinubu's VP...smh
Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by Ddokie: 11:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
Arrewa:
That's his business!!

Go and write this down!!

I am curious about all those people that lined up the streets of daura hailing buhari like they had seen a Messiah.
Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by Shikini: 3:25am On Jul 12, 2022
God1000:
Too much falsehood and misinformation flying around

Aswear
Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by jamace(m): 7:47am On Jul 12, 2022
slimghost:
Demonic APC!
*NIGERIANS MUST NOT FORGET �*

Sen Kashim Shettima atrocities with Bokoharam and secret plans..... �

On the morning of December 25th, 2011, as worshippers gathered for Christmas prayers inside St Theresa Catholic Church, Madalla, Niger State, a bomb exploded killing 37 worshippers. Nigerians were horrified.
"Who could have done this?" was the question on everyone's lips. Goodluck Jonathan, the go-to culprit for everything wrong with Nigeria was not only blamed but cursed generously. He managed a vow to bring the culprit/s to justice.

In no time, the man in the picture below, Kabiru Umar Abubakar Dikko, AKA Kabiru Sokoto was identified as the mastermind of the horrendous bombing. Security agents under strict instructions from President Jonathan went crazy looking for him and his Boko Haram cell in Abaji was discovered. But despite infiltrating the cell, the terrorist was no where to be found. Intel would later lead to the Asokoro lodge of Kashim Shettima, then the governor of Borno state and lo and behold that was where the murderer was found and arrested. Under interrogation, he revealed more info and was taken for a search of his premises at Abaji under the command of Policeman Zakari Biu.

Now Biu is an interesting character who alongside the likes of Hamza Mustapha, Sgt. Rogas and Paul Okuntimo did Abacha's sordid jobs. It was he who slapped the journalist, Chris Ayanwu almost blinding her in one eye for publishing an "embarrassing story" about Abacha. Ms. Ayanwu would later drag him to the Oputa Panel where he showed absolutely no remorse but instead laughed it off, even cracking jokes! Rev. Father Kukah and Justice Oputa would, in an obscene gesture that seemed like a profane appropriation of divine will ask Anyawu to "forgive and forget," hug the man and "let bygones be bygones," a stunt Wole Soyinka would capture in a scathing article on Tell magazine. But the unforgiving Olusegun Obasanjo, like he did to all the lunatics of the Abacha era would retire the policeman immediately. How Zakari Biu sneaked back into the NPF under President Yar'Adua remained unnoticed until he was implicated in the escape of Kabiru Sokoto.

Just hours after Kaburi Sokoto was taken for a search his home in Abaji under the command of Biu news came that the terrorist had escaped custody on their way to Abaji. A livid Jonathan quickly got Zakari Biu and everyone involved arrested and ordered for Sokoto to be produced by whatever means. Another set of state security agents would later track him to Biu village where after a heavy shootout between his men and security agents, he was arrested and under tight security transported to Abuja and charged to court. On December 21, 2013 he was handed a life sentence by a judge who remarked that the terrorist showed zero remorse for the murders he committed.

Why was Kabiru Sokoto hiding in the Borno State Governor's Lodge, Asokoro?

Why was Kashim Shettima vehemently opposed to the security directives issued by President Jonathan with respect to the Boko Haram crisis such that it culminated in the Chibok tragedy, and even after Jonathan lost in 2015, he was still so bitter about the former president's handling of the terror group that during his swearing in as a 2nd term governor of Bornu state on May 29, 2015, he said Jonathan's was a "hostile Federal Government..which also saw the insurgency from the most perverted, narrow and irresponsible prism.."?

Why was Shettima insistent on amnesty for Boko Haram even 3 yrs after the presiding judge in the Kabiru Sokoto case clearly said Sokoto did not show any remorse in the course of his trial?

We will keep retelling these stories for the benefit of those who are unfamiliar with our immediate history, even if only to serve as sign posts on their walk towards the next polls, and to those who have mischievously chosen to forget, so that by tomorrow when posterity sees the Nigeria our generation bequeathed to them, they will know where we each stood when it mattered and in the words of Pius Adesanmi, that "not all of us choose to be slaves."

1 Like

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by jamace(m): 7:48am On Jul 12, 2022
post=114636383:

We Rise.

Bless up man!

*NIGERIANS MUST NOT FORGET �*

Sen Kashim Shettima atrocities with Bokoharam and secret plans..... �

On the morning of December 25th, 2011, as worshippers gathered for Christmas prayers inside St Theresa Catholic Church, Madalla, Niger State, a bomb exploded killing 37 worshippers. Nigerians were horrified.
"Who could have done this?" was the question on everyone's lips. Goodluck Jonathan, the go-to culprit for everything wrong with Nigeria was not only blamed but cursed generously. He managed a vow to bring the culprit/s to justice.

In no time, the man in the picture below, Kabiru Umar Abubakar Dikko, AKA Kabiru Sokoto was identified as the mastermind of the horrendous bombing. Security agents under strict instructions from President Jonathan went crazy looking for him and his Boko Haram cell in Abaji was discovered. But despite infiltrating the cell, the terrorist was no where to be found. Intel would later lead to the Asokoro lodge of Kashim Shettima, then the governor of Borno state and lo and behold that was where the murderer was found and arrested. Under interrogation, he revealed more info and was taken for a search of his premises at Abaji under the command of Policeman Zakari Biu.

Now Biu is an interesting character who alongside the likes of Hamza Mustapha, Sgt. Rogas and Paul Okuntimo did Abacha's sordid jobs. It was he who slapped the journalist, Chris Ayanwu almost blinding her in one eye for publishing an "embarrassing story" about Abacha. Ms. Ayanwu would later drag him to the Oputa Panel where he showed absolutely no remorse but instead laughed it off, even cracking jokes! Rev. Father Kukah and Justice Oputa would, in an obscene gesture that seemed like a profane appropriation of divine will ask Anyawu to "forgive and forget," hug the man and "let bygones be bygones," a stunt Wole Soyinka would capture in a scathing article on Tell magazine. But the unforgiving Olusegun Obasanjo, like he did to all the lunatics of the Abacha era would retire the policeman immediately. How Zakari Biu sneaked back into the NPF under President Yar'Adua remained unnoticed until he was implicated in the escape of Kabiru Sokoto.

Just hours after Kaburi Sokoto was taken for a search his home in Abaji under the command of Biu news came that the terrorist had escaped custody on their way to Abaji. A livid Jonathan quickly got Zakari Biu and everyone involved arrested and ordered for Sokoto to be produced by whatever means. Another set of state security agents would later track him to Biu village where after a heavy shootout between his men and security agents, he was arrested and under tight security transported to Abuja and charged to court. On December 21, 2013 he was handed a life sentence by a judge who remarked that the terrorist showed zero remorse for the murders he committed.

Why was Kabiru Sokoto hiding in the Borno State Governor's Lodge, Asokoro?

Why was Kashim Shettima vehemently opposed to the security directives issued by President Jonathan with respect to the Boko Haram crisis such that it culminated in the Chibok tragedy, and even after Jonathan lost in 2015, he was still so bitter about the former president's handling of the terror group that during his swearing in as a 2nd term governor of Bornu state on May 29, 2015, he said Jonathan's was a "hostile Federal Government..which also saw the insurgency from the most perverted, narrow and irresponsible prism.."?

Why was Shettima insistent on amnesty for Boko Haram even 3 yrs after the presiding judge in the Kabiru Sokoto case clearly said Sokoto did not show any remorse in the course of his trial?

We will keep retelling these stories for the benefit of those who are unfamiliar with our immediate history, even if only to serve as sign posts on their walk towards the next polls, and to those who have mischievously chosen to forget, so that by tomorrow when posterity sees the Nigeria our generation bequeathed to them, they will know where we each stood when it mattered and in the words of Pius Adesanmi, that "not all of us choose to be slaves."
Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by JOemmy(m): 11:25am On Jul 12, 2022
post=114636383:

We Rise.

Bless up man!

I noticed u are always on the wrong side of history dey swear for you?
Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by ItsTutsi(m): 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
Abokina, miyar faru ne da baka supporting Tinubu?
Arrewa:
That's his business!!

Go and write this down!!

Re: Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy by Arrewa: 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Abokina, miyar faru ne da baka supporting Tinubu?
Ra'ayi na ne

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are You Killing Christians In Nigeria?: Buhari Recalls Meeting With Trump / Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana / Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.