Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

What Early Stage Of Your Life Can You Remember And What Do You Remember, wat wa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Early Stage Of Your Life Can You Remember And What Do You Remember, wat wa (234 Views)

Some Mistakes In Life Can Be Very Hurtful. / What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? / What A Fact; Active Sex Life Can Make You Look Seven Years Younger —physician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Early Stage Of Your Life Can You Remember And What Do You Remember, wat wa by Astrokid911: 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
I remember firing bird up and down in the street at age 5, and I don't even know I'm existing before then
Re: What Early Stage Of Your Life Can You Remember And What Do You Remember, wat wa by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
I remember dragging rubber ball with our neighbour’s child. I was only 2
My mum confirmed it when i asked her

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: What Early Stage Of Your Life Can You Remember And What Do You Remember, wat wa by shantti(m): 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
I remember being laid on a table to sleep in front of an ongoing meeting. I don't know what age I was then. I woke up and the meeting was still going on and anunty Catherine beckoned me to come
Re: What Early Stage Of Your Life Can You Remember And What Do You Remember, wat wa by appliedscience(m): 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
When I was very young.. nursery or so. Can't remember the precise class I was.....at close of school hour , myself and some other pupils were waiting for the school bus to come take us home. So I move to one of d empty class, a friend and a girl followed me.. na so I bully the girl and ask her to lay on d table and i Iaid ontop of her... In my innocent mind.. I was bleeping her...
Sometimes later in life , I was then in secondary school.. I came across that friend of mine in the room... N the memory of that day came like a flash.... The guy looked at me eyeball to eyeball... And I was thinking ...maybe the guy sef dey remember wetin I do ni oooo. Smiles... Children...
Re: What Early Stage Of Your Life Can You Remember And What Do You Remember, wat wa by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 11, 2022
I am only here to read LIES.

Re: What Early Stage Of Your Life Can You Remember And What Do You Remember, wat wa by Ballzproblemm: 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
I can't all I know is ,one day I just woke in our parlour, preparing to go to nursery School
Re: What Early Stage Of Your Life Can You Remember And What Do You Remember, wat wa by Jeon(f): 6:32am On Jul 12, 2022
I remembered when I was crawling around following my mom in our parlor... She was putting on a purple gown designed with flowers.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Best Way Of Rebuilding Trust When You’ve Hurt Your Partner. / Love Story / Ride Like A Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.