Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Some Mistakes In Life Can Be Very Hurtful. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Mistakes In Life Can Be Very Hurtful. (2413 Views)

This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] / What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? / Why Is Ghosting So Hurtful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Mistakes In Life Can Be Very Hurtful. by Truvelisback(m): 9:04am On Sep 06, 2022
Good day, fellas. Some mistakes in life can be very hurtful, yes. And the pain of this mistake can last very long in ur memory. One way or the other, everyone of us has made such mistake(s). Have u ever made a mistake that was so hurtful to u that u find it difficult to even forgive urself? When u remember this senerio, u become so angry and find it very difficult to let go of the hurtful feeling.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Mistakes In Life Can Be Very Hurtful. by Burdenbearer: 9:18am On Sep 06, 2022
Re: Some Mistakes In Life Can Be Very Hurtful. by pansophist(m): 9:23am On Sep 06, 2022
This is why one need a strong father figure, since they will save and guide you from mistakes that would damage your life, because they've passed through those phases.

If I'll have any regret, then it would be letting a woman that truly loves me go. As in, I break her heart. But I was not stupid then. I made an agreement with myself that I may not find another woman that would love me like her. I knew the consequences. And I accepted it.

Luckily, I continously met woman that loves me, so it kinda reduce the pain. But yes, I know for sure that I escaped lots of other deadly mistakes in life due to my dad, and my mum. Two strong people that will never let me fall and will interrupt any of us making a mistake.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Mistakes In Life Can Be Very Hurtful. by The5DME(m): 9:27am On Sep 06, 2022
pansophist:
This is why one need a strong father figure, since they will save and guide you from mistakes that would damage your life, because they've passed through those phases.

If I'll have any regret, then it would be letting a woman that truly loves me go. As in, I break her heart. But I was not stupid then. I made an agreement with myself that I may not find another woman that would love me like her. I knew the consequences. True love hard to find.

Luckily, I continously met woman that loves me, so it kinda reduce the pain. But yes, I know for sure that I escaped lots of other deadly mistakes in life due to my dad, and my mum. Two strong people that will never let me fall and will interrupt any of us making a mistake.
Not everyone was oppourtuned to have a father figure in their live.

11 Likes

Re: Some Mistakes In Life Can Be Very Hurtful. by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 06, 2022
pansophist:

If I'll have any regret, then it would be letting a woman that truly loves me go. As in, I break her heart. But I was not stupid then. I made an agreement with myself that I may not find another woman that would love me like her. I knew the consequences. True love hard to find.

panso panso �
Re: Some Mistakes In Life Can Be Very Hurtful. by Ready100: 9:37am On Sep 06, 2022
I regretfully not learning tailoring when I have the opportunity ... (sobbing)

6 Likes

Re: Some Mistakes In Life Can Be Very Hurtful. by Truvelisback(m): 9:40am On Sep 06, 2022
The5DME:
Not everyone was oppurtuned to have a father figure in their live.
Some fathers or mothers even made a terrible mistakes that the children are suffering today. Just one little mistake alone could ruin ones happieness in life.

4 Likes

Re: Some Mistakes In Life Can Be Very Hurtful. by Oturatetuala(m): 9:42am On Sep 06, 2022
Hmmm so many mistakes but how I wish I can correct them.

1 Like

Re: Some Mistakes In Life Can Be Very Hurtful. by fati2001(m): 9:48am On Sep 06, 2022
My only mistake is coming out of Black Race.

4 Likes

Re: Some Mistakes In Life Can Be Very Hurtful. by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 06, 2022
These feelings hurt because you refuse to forgive yourself. Acceptance is the first stage of healing, so have i learnt.

I'm not self sufficient , i make mistakes but i can't remember making one that would hurt me for so long. You know why? Because i make peace with my limitations, accept my imperfection, learn from my errors and give my self other chances. I'm growing and evolving,so mistakes are allowed that's what i tell myself. And its the way i see others too. If i can forgive myself, i can forgive others too wink

6 Likes

Re: Some Mistakes In Life Can Be Very Hurtful. by Ifyken2: 9:50am On Sep 06, 2022
pansophist:

Why did you let her go since you know she truly loves you?

6 Likes

Re: Some Mistakes In Life Can Be Very Hurtful. by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 06, 2022
My greatest mistake in life is not being serious when I was in university. I am graduating with a 3rd class now and I feel like I have failed myself and let my guard down. Hopefully I get a job pretty soon with my grade and hence apply for pgd and then masters.
God knows best cuz I feel angry whenever I think about it.

2 Likes

Re: Some Mistakes In Life Can Be Very Hurtful. by warrenfirst: 11:23am On Sep 06, 2022
sure

1 Like

Re: Some Mistakes In Life Can Be Very Hurtful. by Yungmakaveli01(m): 11:57am On Sep 06, 2022
Persephone1:
These feelings hurt because you refuse to forgive yourself. Acceptance is the first stage of healing, so have i learnt.

I'm not self sufficient , i make mistakes but i can't remember making one that would hurt me for so long. You know why? Because i make peace with my limitations, accept my imperfection, learn from my errors and give my self other chances. I'm growing and evolving,so mistakes are allowed that's what i tell myself. And its the way i see others too. If i can forgive myself, i can forgive others too wink
Nice comment.
I think we should learn from those mistakes and move on. And then try not to repeat those mistakes again
Sometimes i get really pissed at myself for some little mistakes, and most times this are things that are not really that serious.
At a point i took a break and thought to myself why disturb and beat yourself over what u cannot change. The best thing to do is just to keep moving and don't let the thought of your past mistake drain your energy away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Mistakes In Life Can Be Very Hurtful. by Sacrosanct12(m): 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2022
Mine was not being serious with secondary school, if I had done even a little of my part then definitely I should be among the best three in all class. But no I depended on my retentive memory to carry me through all term without notes. I no regret much since I didn't even further.

2 Likes

Re: Some Mistakes In Life Can Be Very Hurtful. by dontrulee: 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2022
Its normal for one to have regrets in life especially from making mistakes. The issue is allowing the past to hold you down. You can't change the past and infact the past can affect your present or your future but accept it and move on.

I have realized that most regrets people have in life come from the following lifestyles.
1. Having an uncontrolled sexual appetite by having multiple sexual partners and not protecting oneself. (Even if you'll have sex, at least protect yourself to avoid stories that touch but konji na bastard you no go hear word.

2. Engaging in vices such as drinking, smoking, drugs. This lifestyle has destroyed many destinies and life and unfortunately the cycle will continue. What you can do is to ensure that you don't fall into it's web.

3. Gambling and all other form of negative addictions.

If one can avoid all three above, one will have less regrets and mistakes in Life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Mistakes In Life Can Be Very Hurtful. by BlackMan6969(m): 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2022
My mistake was collecting money from people to trade. When it crashed, i was plunged into a big sea of debt that only GOD can help me recover from.

3 Likes

Re: Some Mistakes In Life Can Be Very Hurtful. by kingscare1(m): 1:26pm On Sep 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Some mistakes in life can be very hurtful, yes. And the pain of this mistake can last very long in ur memory. One way or the other, everyone of us has made such mistake(s). Have u ever made a mistake that was so hurtful to u that u find it difficult to even forgive urself? When u remember this senerio, u become so angry and find it very difficult to let go of the hurtful feeling.

If I tell you the terrible mistakes made in the past, you will agree with me that mostimes it's only the mercies, the prayers of our parents and our good approach to life is the only life saviour.

My advice to young ones, don5 be quick to jump into decisions. Be contented with the little you have. Self-discipline prolongs lives. Fear and worship God in secret and open, he is the light and only safe place. Obey and listen to your parents advice. Etc etc. Alot of things to say but let me leave it here.

7 Likes

Re: Some Mistakes In Life Can Be Very Hurtful. by squash47(m): 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
Some fathers or mothers even made a terrible mistakes that the children are suffering today. Just one little mistake alone could ruin ones happieness in life.
real talk

2 Likes

Re: Some Mistakes In Life Can Be Very Hurtful. by Truvelisback(m): 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2022
BlackMan6969:
My mistake was collecting money from people to trade. When it crashed, i was plunged into a big sea of debt that only GOD can help me recover from.
Chai! One terrible thing abt debt is that, u won't be able to sleep and eat well. U will just be so restless, most especially when the creditors are on ur neck.

1 Like

Re: Some Mistakes In Life Can Be Very Hurtful. by Burdenbearer: 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2022
Ready100:
I regretfully not learning tailoring when I have the opportunity ... (sobbing)
I can relate, bro. Me wey suppose learn Desktop pulbishing/computer typing job when i had the chance, wey i for use dey chop up, the mumu me go learn computer engineering, now the Cert just dey house useless. As if that wasn't enough, i should have done NCE since i love teaching, the mumu me go do ND Accountancy. Now, guess what? Na teacher work i dey do. Whenever i remember this, i am always angry at myself. Although, i suffered all these as a result of ignorance. Nobody adviced me. Even in SS1, i made a terrible mistake by joining Science Class when i knew i wasn't that mathematically sound, it really affected my grade badly. I had to change to Art Class for me to get on my feet.

4 Likes

Re: Some Mistakes In Life Can Be Very Hurtful. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
One mistake I made is not saving and travelling out as at 2013.instead I was a wasteful spender.The other mistake is too painful so I try to forget it and I will not like to share.But it cost me 6years of my life.

2 Likes

Re: Some Mistakes In Life Can Be Very Hurtful. by qtguru(m): 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2022
Yep watching the OA on Netflix worst mistake of my life

1 Like

Re: Some Mistakes In Life Can Be Very Hurtful. by cavreek: 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
There is a reason somethings are called addiction, run away from them

3 Likes

Re: Some Mistakes In Life Can Be Very Hurtful. by kazyhm(m): 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
Mistakes are good.....I had make some but regret none, because I learn quickly from events/scenarios and I do self appraisal every day

The only thing I detest so very strongly is a repeat of same pattern of mistakes....it has made me hate a lot of acquaintance......female mostly.

3 Likes

Re: Some Mistakes In Life Can Be Very Hurtful. by Siminialaye20(m): 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2022
In this life, if something wants to happen to any one, it will happen unless God intervenes. Becareful how you live life.. you're free to make choices but not free from the consequences.

1 Like

Re: Some Mistakes In Life Can Be Very Hurtful. by Hypnotise: 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
A hurtful mistake was being convinced to invest sixty k in a shitty coin instead of bitcoin seven years ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Mistakes In Life Can Be Very Hurtful. by Truvelisback(m): 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2022
kazyhm:
Mistakes are good.....I had make some but regret none, because I learn quickly from events/scenarios and I do self appraisal every day

The only thing I detest so very strongly is a repeat of same pattern of mistakes....it has made me hate a lot of acquaintance......female mostly.
If u haven't regretted any mistake, then u haven't made a mistake that is worth regretting.

1 Like

Re: Some Mistakes In Life Can Be Very Hurtful. by Sweetvie: 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2022
pansophist:

If I'll have any regret, then it would be letting a woman that truly loves me go. As in, I break her heart. But I was not stupid then. I made an agreement with myself that I may not find another woman that would love me like her. I knew the consequences. And I accepted it.

Seem like she really loved you huh and you missed her also. Av seen a post u talk about her. She white right? If I remember correctly. I don't know why u gave up on her. Seriously true love is hard to find that's y u got to hold them tight

2 Likes

Re: Some Mistakes In Life Can Be Very Hurtful. by Sweetvie: 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2022
Seriously most times I feel like I wanna go back in time to correct all my mistakes... Only
If wishes were horses smiley

2 Likes

Re: Some Mistakes In Life Can Be Very Hurtful. by Omuuvwie(m): 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
I regret getting married to the woman I married, that is a very big mistake I made, and it hurt me so bad that I don't even know how to forgive myself for this life time mistake I made.

2 Likes

Re: Some Mistakes In Life Can Be Very Hurtful. by kazyhm(m): 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
If u haven't regretted any mistake, then u haven't made a mistake that is worth regretting.

Lol

I have missed chances to learn stuff that would have been useful sometimes later.....but why I didn't regret those chances per say is that those I learnt are quite useful all the same......and are paying my bill......

In a nutshell my regrets are supposed to be the oju kokoro I thought were not necessary at thee time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will I Ever Make It In This Life? / Which East African Country Has The Most Beautiful Women / I Like This Girl, But She Has Aborted Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.