Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Muslim/Muslim Ticket: Religious Diversity Map By Zone. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim/Muslim Ticket: Religious Diversity Map By Zone. (4377 Views)

Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone / NIGERIA POLITICS: Religious Diversity Map By States - Amb. Ngama Friday Markus / A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim/Muslim Ticket: Religious Diversity Map By Zone. by DGOODLYF: 9:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
helinues:

Are Muslim in Edo state not more than 10%? Why is the governor and deputy still be Christian Christian?
Muslims in edo state are not 20%
Re: Muslim/Muslim Ticket: Religious Diversity Map By Zone. by Lukgaf(m): 9:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
Help us take this to FT
Re: Muslim/Muslim Ticket: Religious Diversity Map By Zone. by OsunOriginal: 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
DMerciful:
They're too few wrt the overall population to be given deputy governor

Now tell me why the VP slot should be given to a northern Christian given the small population of Christians in the north? Abi, it is about population grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Muslim/Muslim Ticket: Religious Diversity Map By Zone. by Lukgaf(m): 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
TruthIsBitter02:
From the analysis above, it's clear that Christians are the majority in Nigeria. It's just that we last unity. #NigerianChristiansWakeUp #NigerianChristiansUnite

Are you sure of this?
Then why threatening APC? Why not use the population to deal with them. I just dislike hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim/Muslim Ticket: Religious Diversity Map By Zone. by paramakina202: 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
MetaPhysical:
If your zone is a blanket Christian/Christian or Muslim/Muslim, shut up! You have not respected diversity locally where it matters most, and have no earned authority to demand for it at where it matters less at national level.

We from southeast should go to Sokoto and borrow a muslim to have christian/muslim ticket in our states?
States that have reasonable percentage of christians and muslims should be sharing power fairly.

1 Like

Re: Muslim/Muslim Ticket: Religious Diversity Map By Zone. by paramakina202: 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
Btw,Christian Christian states plenty pass o this one na correct census be this.This one show say na we plenty pass for this country.
Lets make our votes count in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Muslim/Muslim Ticket: Religious Diversity Map By Zone. by Aiel123: 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
paramakina202:

We from southeast should go to Sokoto and borrow a muslim to have christian/muslim ticket in our states?
States that have reasonable percentage of christians and muslims should be sharing power fairly.
Leave him
He's only being smart by half
I'm Ika land where I reside, there's no indigenous Muslim.
You said it all
States with 50/50,55/45 60/40 percentage of christian and Muslim should rotate powers

1 Like

Re: Muslim/Muslim Ticket: Religious Diversity Map By Zone. by mrvictornews: 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
Re: Muslim/Muslim Ticket: Religious Diversity Map By Zone. by DMerciful(m): 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
Northern Christians are upto 35%!
OsunOriginal:

Now tell me why the VP slot should be given to a northern Christian given the small population of Christians in the north? Abi, it is about population grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslim/Muslim Ticket: Religious Diversity Map By Zone. by paramakina202: 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
Aiel123:

Leave him
He's only being smart by half
I'm Ika land where I reside, there's no indigenous Muslim.
You said it all
States with 50/50,55/45 60/40 percentage of christian and Muslim should rotate powers

I tire for Yoruba muslims they can say anything to justify injustice.
Re: Muslim/Muslim Ticket: Religious Diversity Map By Zone. by Validated: 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
MetaPhysical:
If your zone is a blanket Christian/Christian or Muslim/Muslim, shut up! You have not respected diversity locally where it matters most, and have no earned authority to demand for it at where it matters less at national level.

True Christians do not engage in fruutless discourse. Tinubu has made his call, Nigerian Christians shall reply him appropriately at the right time. No need fir vuvuzela my friend.
Re: Muslim/Muslim Ticket: Religious Diversity Map By Zone. by haffaze777(m): 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
No one force anybody to vote Muslim Muslim ticket,you have atiku/okowa,Pandora/datti which are Muslim/Christian and Christian/Muslim tickets to vote,so you people should stop this stupid cry for God's sake.

1 Like

Re: Muslim/Muslim Ticket: Religious Diversity Map By Zone. by MetaPhysical: 10:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
LegendHero:
The data present a clear statistics and a message to anyone thinking Asiwaju should have selected a Christian Vice from the North.

—There are 19 Northern states on the list

—Only 3 states have Christian majority.

It is only a person out of touch with reality that will think Asiwaju will go and pick one of those Christian minorities as a VP candidate in the North.

If in the future, a Christian Northerner emerges as Presidential candidate, he will need to pick a Christian VP judging from this list or else he will lose the election before 1pm on Election Day.

By the way, hope CAN can see that the SW got five Christian governors out of six states in a region that’s almost 50/50. I’m pretty sure if reverse is the case, same hypocritical CAN would have been crying blue murder.

Thank you jare!

1 Like

Re: Muslim/Muslim Ticket: Religious Diversity Map By Zone. by P1PrinceKT(m): 10:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
ljoh:
Christians have more governors than Muslims, this proves that Muslims are minority in Nigeria

What of if we decide to create more states out of Kano Kaduna and Katsina inorder to have more governors and thier vices? Do you know that Kano alone is equivalent to all South East states In terms of population?

1 Like

Re: Muslim/Muslim Ticket: Religious Diversity Map By Zone. by OsunOriginal: 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
DMerciful:
Northern Christians are upto 35%!

For where? Provide the data? Christians are a minority in the north regardless and therefore can't be one to get the VP slot.
Re: Muslim/Muslim Ticket: Religious Diversity Map By Zone. by MetaPhysical: 10:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
This diversity map is just a showcase of leadership state by state at zonal level.

I started to present the map at granular level, that is, showing religious representation at legislative level house of assembly by house assembly in each zone...but it is so lengthy I decided against that.

The legislative map presented a fact more shocking. Out of the six zones non inclusion is concentrated in SE, SS and NW but if I ranked them SE is worst in religious tolerance.

For instance, I found in NW they have Christians in their legislatures despite their Muslim majority. Similarly in SS, despite Christian majority they allow Muslim representation in State legislatures in the region. I give both regions kudos for that. Opposite is the case in SE, I could not find a single Muslim anywhere in legislatures across that zone. I tried finding a traditionalist, none either.

SE is the most deficient in religious inclusion and tolerance in Nigeria. Your political journey is dead in this region if you don't practice Christianity. Yet, they are the loudest and infront of the pack demanding inclusion and tolerance from others.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim/Muslim Ticket: Religious Diversity Map By Zone. by DMerciful(m): 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
You and Agbado ati Cassava will fail
OsunOriginal:

For where? Provide the data? Christians are a minority in the north regardless and therefore can't be one to get the VP slot.
Re: Muslim/Muslim Ticket: Religious Diversity Map By Zone. by Ddokie: 11:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
helinues:
Interesting gidigan

Truly truly, hypocrisy stinks

Plus you o and metaphysical both of you must be having mental issues.
Re: Muslim/Muslim Ticket: Religious Diversity Map By Zone. by Noccerino(m): 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Muslims are equally minority in the south, how come they got the presidency slot?

You are trying to justify injustice.
Re: Muslim/Muslim Ticket: Religious Diversity Map By Zone. by maestroferddi: 11:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
helinues:

Are Muslim in Edo state not more than 10%? Why is the governor and deputy still be Christian Christian?
Hell noose...

Nigerian Christians will teach Tinubu and Yoruba Muslims a lesson they will not forget in a hurry ...
Re: Muslim/Muslim Ticket: Religious Diversity Map By Zone. by maestroferddi: 11:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
MetaPhysical:
This diversity map is just a showcase of leadership state by state at zonal level.

I started to present the map at granular level, that is, showing religious representation at legislative level house of assembly by house assembly in each zone...but it is so lengthy I decided against that.

The legislative map presented a fact more shocking. Out of the six zones non inclusion is concentrated in SE, SS and NW but if I ranked them SE is worst in religious tolerance.

For instance, I found in NW they have Christians in their legislatures despite their Muslim majority. Similarly in SS, despite Christian majority they allow Muslim representation in State legislatures in the region. I give both regions kudos for that. Opposite is the case in SE, I could not find a single Muslim anywhere in legislatures across that zone. I tried finding a traditionalist, none either.

SE is the most deficient in religious inclusion and tolerance in Nigeria. Your political journey is dead in this region if you don't practice Christianity. Yet, they are the loudest and infront of the pack demanding inclusion and tolerance from others.
You are just a noise maker...

How many Muslims are in the South East?

There are less than 5,000 Muslims in Igboland out of more than 40 million Igbos...
Re: Muslim/Muslim Ticket: Religious Diversity Map By Zone. by MetaPhysical: 11:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
maestroferddi:
Hell noose...

Nigerian Christians will teach Tinubu and Yoruba Muslims a lesson they will not forget in a hurry ...

SW is the perfect model for inclusion and tolerance in Nigeria.

If religious tolerance is a huge concern for you, then you are best served under a President from SW than from anywhere else. Check out NE where his Vice is from you can also see they respect and tolerate others.

Will you not agree?

Nigerians have no guarantee of religious freedom under Obi. Look at his SE region, zero diversity. Do you see?
Then look at the region his Vice comes from, NW, zero diversity. Do you not see?

This pair of Christian/Muslim is worse in tolerance and inclusion of diverse views than is Muslim SW paired with Muslim NE.

I am sure you agree with me.
Re: Muslim/Muslim Ticket: Religious Diversity Map By Zone. by Masterito(m): 11:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
Did you see any Christian as governor or deputy in NW zone? Your hypocracy stinks.
helinues:

Imagine so no Muslim as governor or deputy in both SS and SE.

Only those of them with no shame will continue campaigning against Muslim Muslim ticket after this post
Re: Muslim/Muslim Ticket: Religious Diversity Map By Zone. by maestroferddi: 11:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
MetaPhysical:

If religious tolerance is a huge concern for you, then you are best served under a President from SW than from anywhere else. Check out NE where his Vice is from you can also see they respect and tolerate others.

Will you not agree?

Nigerians have no guarantee of religious freedom under Obi. Look at his SE region, zero diversity. Do you see?
Then look at the region his Vice comes from, NW, zero diversity. Do you not see?

This pair of Christian/Muslim is worse in tolerance and inclusion of diverse views than is Muslim SW paired with Muslim NE.

Baba Sala comedy...

No point wasting time on the trash you put up there since standing logic on its head appears customary to you....

Tinubu will find out...

In any case, his indiscretions are gradually paving the way for the emergence of Peter Obi...
Re: Muslim/Muslim Ticket: Religious Diversity Map By Zone. by MetaPhysical: 11:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
maestroferddi:
You are just a noise maker...

How Muslims are in the South East?

There are less than 5,000 Muslims in Igboland out of more than 40 million Igbos...

40million Igbos are not in SE. Your population at home is about same with total muslim population (Igbo, Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri) in Iboland.

Muslim population in Iboland is so much that they even have their own cemetaries.

The ratio of christian to muslim in Iboland is about 3:1. Interestingly this means for every 3million Ibo headcount there are 1million muslim population, living on the land in SE region.

You cannot count Ibo living in Kano, Kaduna, Lagos, Ibadan, Akure, Zaria, Maiduguri to inflate your population at home.
Re: Muslim/Muslim Ticket: Religious Diversity Map By Zone. by Masterito(m): 11:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
Now the only presidential candidate messing with our diversity is from SW.
MetaPhysical:
Only indigenes of SW, NC and NE are credible to demand a leadership composed in religious diversity because in Nigeria these regions are truly vanguards of tolerance for all people living on their land irrespective pf faith they practice.

If you are from SE, SS, NW,....shut up!
Re: Muslim/Muslim Ticket: Religious Diversity Map By Zone. by maestroferddi: 11:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Will you not agree?

You are wasting my time...
Re: Muslim/Muslim Ticket: Religious Diversity Map By Zone. by MetaPhysical: 12:18am On Jul 12, 2022
Masterito:
Now the only presidential candidate messing with our diversity is from SW.

Do you know what diversity and inclusion does in society? It transforms.

When you allow people to thrive you effectively bring out the best in them and elevate their sense of dignity.

Conversely, putting barriers in their path because they don't worship like you do denies them to be optimal and as result affect their dignity.

So the leader of government can be assessed in how they have transformed society by reviewing their track record. Tinubu is a transformative leader.

Bring out an example of people that a Muslim Tinubu has blocked from thriving.

I have thousands who were victims, blocked from thriving in Anambra by Obi, a Christian....a non-transformative leader.
Re: Muslim/Muslim Ticket: Religious Diversity Map By Zone. by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:30am On Jul 12, 2022
guy forget the mathematics,Naija never ripe for same religion ticket...we know ourselves and still pretend. even in the north, the muslim will never accept this case if it was the reverse infact by now riot for don start!
see in Lebanon, The president must always be a Maronite Christian, the prime minister a Sunni and the speaker of parliament a Shia. is the country not even better than nigeria as of now?
Re: Muslim/Muslim Ticket: Religious Diversity Map By Zone. by Masterito(m): 12:47am On Jul 12, 2022
All you said is trash. Tinubu failed the first diversity and inclusion test by picking a Muslim-muslim ticket.
MetaPhysical:

Do you know what diversity and inclusion does in society? It transforms.

When you allow people to thrive you effectively bring out the best in them and elevate their sense of dignity.

Conversely, putting barriers in their path because they don't worship like you do denies them to be optimal and as result affect their dignity.

So the leader of government can be assessed in how they have transformed society by reviewing their track record. Tinubu is a transformative leader.

Bring out an example of people that a Muslim Tinubu has blocked from thriving.

I have thousands who were victims, blocked from thriving in Anambra by Obi, a Christian....a non-transformative leader.
Re: Muslim/Muslim Ticket: Religious Diversity Map By Zone. by OfoIgbo: 2:39am On Jul 12, 2022
ljoh:
Christians have more governors than Muslims, this proves that Muslims are minority in Nigeria

19 Christian governors
21 Christian deputy governors

This is in spite of the fact that northern military coupists gave the NW 7 states and gave the SE just 5 states.

Truly there are more Christians in Nigeria.
Re: Muslim/Muslim Ticket: Religious Diversity Map By Zone. by LegendHero(m): 3:01am On Jul 12, 2022
MetaPhysical:

That is a very telling thing that your unmasked.

I have always argued with anyone that want to hear that the Ibo are the most chronically religious intolerant in this country.

The irony is that they demand the most tolerance and inclusion from outside their zone than what they offer in their region.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obidients After Losing The Election. Pictures. / Shameless Seun (nairaland CEO) Now Address Tinubu As President ( Photo) / Homeless In America, Whose Fault Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.