Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience (3404 Views)

Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. / How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
No
Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience by jawalis(m): 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
Dfynboi:
eyaah poor lad
Indeed. I almost felt guilty cos of her attitude for the remaining three days. She laid the blanket on the bed before sleeping and she kept distance from me, she’s so careful so I don’t roll on it but I don’t even care about it like she thought. I tried to make her comfortable but failed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience by jaszplus12(m): 8:38am On Jul 13, 2022
ReneeNuttall:
So you opened a thread just to body shame people suffering from Nucturnal enuresis?

Have you ever asked your self why people bed wet? Do you think they enjoy bedwetting?
Just so you know bed wetting can emanate from a medical condition.
And bed wetting is also different from squirting as some of you think they are thesame. Bed wetting can happen to anybody both old and young men and women .

Some people out grow it at a tender age. While others don't . Some of these adults who bed wet might be battling medical issues such as Gestational diabetes, bladder tumor or over grown prostate.

This is not a fun topic, this is some people's shameful night mares.
Thank you. Say no more. Some people think they're above some conditions... Nature has a way of teaching us a lesson one way or the other!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience by gozzlin: 10:19am On Jul 13, 2022
jaszplus12:

Thank you. Say no more. Some people think they're above some conditions... Nature has a way of teaching us a lesson one way or the other!

ReneeNuttall:
So you opened a thread just to body shame people suffering from Nucturnal enuresis?

Have you ever asked your self why people bed wet? Do you think they enjoy bedwetting?
Just so you know bed wetting can emanate from a medical condition.
And bed wetting is also different from squirting as some of you think they are thesame. Bed wetting can happen to anybody both old and young men and women .

Some people out grow it at a tender age. While others don't . Some of these adults who bed wet might be battling medical issues such as Gestational diabetes, bladder tumor or over grown prostate.

This is not a fun topic, this is some people's shameful night mares.

Eiyaa. Make una see a urologist ASAP.

It's well.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience by jaszplus12(m): 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
gozzlin:

Eiyaa. Make una see a urologist ASAP.

It's well.
Ok... Thanks for the advice. Remember say you're also human?!!
Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience by 1Sharon(f): 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
jawalis:
Had few encounter truthfully and it was not palatable, I couldn’t sense the feeling disappointment and guilt in her.
While I was in 200L, a friend called that his girlfriend would be staying with me for few days till she’s able to get accommodation for herself and I agreed to it. When she arrived, she insisted she’ll sleep on the tiles the first night and I don’t want to force her to the bed so I allowed her, before I got up in the morning; she’d mopped the floor and clean everywhere but I thought it was normal ladies cleaning and stuffs. Then the next night it was a bit cold so I insisted she’s not staying on the floor because of the weather. With so much persuasion, she agreed to it and we slept after random gists and all. I got up about 5am and I met her siting on the bed, I asked why she’s up at that time, she said nothing that she’s attending to customers on her WhatsApp, but I noticed she’d taken out the blanket we used outside, I ignored and slept only to move my hand backward and the place was damn cold, I felt bad maybe my room started leaking from the roof or what? I got up and started apologizing immediately for the leakage but I noticed the asbestos was not wet so I became more confused, What’s happening, she started pleading; erm erm pls am sorry I took garri after you slept last night so I couldn’t wake up and I was tired blah blah. I got her point and I said it’s fine. We placed the bed right the window to dry it off in the day. The next night she insisted she sleeps on the floor but I didn’t agreed to it, I asked her bluntly, are you afraid you might wet the bed again? She started crying and said Yes. I told her no problem, just sleep on the bed with the blanket and she did the same. I couldn’t help her condition but I felt bad because she’s such a pretty girl

She could have worn a nappy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience by jawalis(m): 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
1Sharon:

She could have worn a nappy
What do you mean
Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience by 1Sharon(f): 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2022
jawalis:

What do you mean

Pampers
Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience by Ishowlee: 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
Me myself gan-an! Na when I dey SS2 going to SS3 I stop bedwetting...

Bcoz of this bed-wetting issue I was afraid of going to my JSS3 Junior-WAEC hostel camping.

My Mother is a tailor using our apartment for work... So, there was this her apprentice I was eyeing then. The day She embarassed me in the presence of this babe, I instantly lose "crushing feelings" for this girl.
Re: Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience by Simolicatalano: 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
jawalis:

It’s sad indeed. She stayed for about 5days. But the other three days were not so cool. She’s always having that kind of complex feeling of intimidation. She will sit and never say anything for hours. She’s over careful and I can’t even ask if my friend knew about it. I was left in the middle. I didn’t talked about it to my friend till date anyways. I pretended nothings happened. We still view each other’s status on WhatsApp but she’s no more with my friend
It is well
One of my ex-roommates had this condition.
...and I endured it for quite sometime. At the height of it, I went to squat with some of my other friends despite co-owning the room.

If I had known I wouldn't have paired with him, but again, it's not his fault and he didn't choose to be born this way.

I felt it was an open secret cos everyone noticed the change in smell of my room, but no one could really point out what was going on.
Funny enough, dude got drunk during one of his nights out and bedwetted again, but this time I was not around, and his friends from other rooms in the hostel were cruel enough to record him.
I saw the videos days later and they all jeered at how his wanton abuse of alcohol made him bed-wet when I was not at home.
I just smiled. I never told them it was a daily occurrence for me. I just told them I had also warned him about drinking heavily in the past.
I was like "see Wetin alcohol don do am now! "
Till date he doesn't know the video exists and I'm afraid his so called friends could use it against him in the future.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Grabs Chioma Big Yansh And Breast As He Confirms Wedding Date / Is Kissing, Fornication? / Ladies: Can You Foot The Bill On A First Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.