Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

I Order Hookup For The Night, My Sister Inlaw Showed Up Wit A Massive Front Line - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Order Hookup For The Night, My Sister Inlaw Showed Up Wit A Massive Front Line (4385 Views)

Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up / 15yr Old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide because Her Boyfriend Broke Up Wit Her(photo / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Order Hookup For The Night, My Sister Inlaw Showed Up Wit A Massive Front Line by LoveEtRomance8: 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
Aside my regular bouts of matrimonial pleasures, I occasionally plumbed the treasure troves of nightlife adventures. I really can’t explain it, but I know that there was always the fervid desire for plural nacking partners. Talking of women, oh! how I love them. Especially the nightclub slay queens. They are infinitely daring and adventurous, deploying great skills, exploring new styles.

Patronising the nightlife babes taught me various lessons. A very important one was that there was nothing money could not buy. At least when it came to digging pleasures. The popular Elite Club located within the expansive premises of Elithe Hotel and Resorts, was our hideout. Assorted girls with differentiated assets thronged this spot like bees to the nectar. During the day, the ambience was funereal and sparse. At night, it turned a market square replete with crowds and cravings.

For the negotiations and selections, My personal assistant, Tunde took charge without equivocation. The routine was simple: Under the cover of the dark, I enter the Elithe Hotel, with my room previously booked. Tunde shops for my preference- the bold, black and big chested barbie. He brings the lady to my room. I pay her. She takes me on a joyous ride to nacking jollity.

21st of September, 2020 was remarkable. I had, as usual, visited the hotel in anticipation of another night of satisfaction. I took cover in room, 207, as I always did. However, Tunde was unavoidably absent that night. I had to rely on a male staff of the hotel to do the shopping for me. Of course, he already knew my spec, being a regular guest and father figure in the hotel. He was back in a few minutes. There was a gentle tap on the door. Shirtless but in shorts, I stood up to open the door. This time, my potential pleasure giver was not some anonymous vixen. There stood Bimpe, my wife’s younger sister.

‘Bimpe!!, my scream was guttural and visceral..
Continue Reading…
https://cirlam.xyz/i-ordered-hookup-for-the-night-my-sister-in-law-showed-up-with-an-aggressive-front-line/

2 Likes

Re: I Order Hookup For The Night, My Sister Inlaw Showed Up Wit A Massive Front Line by slawomir: 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Hmmmmm

Grab my weed we must finish this story

4 Likes

Re: I Order Hookup For The Night, My Sister Inlaw Showed Up Wit A Massive Front Line by Blackazuma99(m): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2023
Nothing musa no go see for gate
Re: I Order Hookup For The Night, My Sister Inlaw Showed Up Wit A Massive Front Line by Josbreed: 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2023
Check out the remaining:

Re: I Order Hookup For The Night, My Sister Inlaw Showed Up Wit A Massive Front Line by Josbreed: 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2023
last page:

Re: I Order Hookup For The Night, My Sister Inlaw Showed Up Wit A Massive Front Line by machote: 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2023
While you work on yourself as a man, day and night keep reciting "All women are hoes" in your head, and start interacting with them as if they were actual hoes, you'll be shocked that they truly are. grin grin

I know one mumu will quote me and ask "Even your mother too?".

I'm waiting grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Order Hookup For The Night, My Sister Inlaw Showed Up Wit A Massive Front Line by Astra101: 7:25pm On Jun 12, 2023
machote:
While you work on your yourself as a man, day and night keep reciting "All women are hoes" in your head, and start interacting with them as if they were actual hoes, you'll be shocked that they truly are. grin grin

I know one mumu will quote me and ask "Even your mother too?".

I'm waiting grin

I concord cheesy
Re: I Order Hookup For The Night, My Sister Inlaw Showed Up Wit A Massive Front Line by windvane(m): 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2023
Astra101:

I concord cheesy
I daily times
Re: I Order Hookup For The Night, My Sister Inlaw Showed Up Wit A Massive Front Line by Astra101: 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
shocked
windvane:
I daily times
Re: I Order Hookup For The Night, My Sister Inlaw Showed Up Wit A Massive Front Line by fa4dmike(m): 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
It's not easy o. Bros u get mind o. My dick no go stand at all

Re: I Order Hookup For The Night, My Sister Inlaw Showed Up Wit A Massive Front Line by Ilekokonit: 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2023
fa4dmike:
It's not easy o. Bros u get mind o. My dick no go stand at all

That's you because you are disciplined but I know a guy in the UK who told me that he once nacked his mother in law.

This was before he and his wife relocated to the UK and Nepa took light one night, his wife was fast asleep beside him and their bedroom door was open and in the darkness, his mother in law suddenly appeared at their breroom door completely naked and the rest is history.

At the time he told me this story, his wife is none the wiser as neither him nor his MIL told her.
Re: I Order Hookup For The Night, My Sister Inlaw Showed Up Wit A Massive Front Line by obembet(f): 12:18am On Jun 13, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Hmmmmm

Grab my weed we must finish this story

Werey, that's a taboo grin

(1) (Reply)

[pictures] The Food I Eat For Body Building / Feeling Too Young & Cheating All Day-Ninalowo Bolanle Marriage Crash Confession / My Situation Seems So Complicated And I'm Feeling Helpless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.